PDA

View Full Version : FanFic: Phantasy Star: Rebellion of Evil

Xtik
Jul 2, 2003, 07:58 PM
PROLOGUE

Xtik Kurari was sitting in a tree on the forest of Ragol, enjoying the breeze and watching the oddly colored bird of Ragol.
"Yo!" a voice called.
Xtik looked down. "Hey Sang, whats goin' on?"
"Nothing good." Sangioe replied...

Xtik
Jul 2, 2003, 08:32 PM
Act 1:Trouble

"What?!" Xtik shouted in awe, "An explosion from the caves?! People were exploring that, they all have to be dead!!!"
"We know." Natasha Milrose replied to Xtik "The explorers in the caves said everything was A-OK 6 minutes before the explosion occured. We need you, Sangioe, your android and another hunter to take part on this mission."
"Oh come on! Im on vacation! This stuff always happens when Im on vacation!" He threw his empty Coca-Cola can into the waste basket in the corner of the room and mumbled to himself.
"So Natasha, whats the mission?" Sangioe said, willingly to accept the award for it.
"We need you two-" she started.
"Im not goin'" Xtik said.
"Stop bein' a baby you wuss." Sangioe snapped. "Natasha please continue." Sangioe's eyes kept drifting downward until they fell on Natasha's chest.
"We need you, as in Sangioe and Omega, to-" She was cut off again.
Xtik who was facing the wall said "Sangioe stop looking at her breasts."
"Will you stop friggin' interupting me, Xtik?!" and with that she slapped Sang.
"AAH! Sorry...ow." Sang began listening.
"Like I was say-ying, we need you to find the cause of the explosion and reporrt it here." Natasha said. "Any questions?"
"Just one..." Xtik said. "Got any coke?"

Xtik
Jul 2, 2003, 08:53 PM
Act 2:The Quest begins

"Natasha said the hunter we will be working with is waiting for us at the guild." Sangioe said, walking fast.
"Mmm-hmm..." Xtik replied, chugging the coke Natasha gave him. He tossed it in a trash bin after chugging it in 5 seconds flat.
They arrived at the guild and saw a HUmar wearing a mostly tannish outfit leaning against the wall reloading an INFERNO BAZOOKA. As they walked closer they noticed there was a YAMATO in two nicely designed leather sheathes, a RAPPIES FAN held to his belt by a clip, and a DRAGON SLAYER under the YAMATO sheathes.
"This guy looks like a one man friggin' tank..." Xtik murmered.
"Are you Daigoyin?" Xtik asked the hunter.
"That'd be me." Daigoyin replied.
"We'll be working on a quest with you, Natasha told you right?" Sangioe added in.
"She did." Daigoyin once again replied.
"OK I think we're ready." Sangioe said, "Well met Daigoyin."

Xtik
Jul 3, 2003, 07:52 AM
Act 3:Preparations for the Quest

"OK, heres the plan" Sangioe began "The teleporter was probably destroyed when the explosion hit, so we have to find the entrance to the caves from the forest."
"I need to pick up some junk from the bank quick, you need anything Daigoyin?" Xtik asked.
"..." Was Daigoyins reply.
Xtik whispered to Sangioe, "Whats with that guy, hes so quiet, like if he says something he'll say too much..."
Sangioe couldn't help but nail Xtik in the ribs.
"Ah, you friggin'...Noogie time!!! Xtik shouted.
"Nooooo!" Yelped Sangioe.
"I bet Daigoyin wants one too!" Xtik said. He beagn walking toward Daigoyin. He stopped.
"Touch me and I bust your face." Daigoyin said quietly, look at the ground.
"Id like to see you try it bud." Xtik said, in a cocky voice.
"Gladly..." Daigoyin whirled around and pounded Xtik in the face so hard he flew 3 feet back.
"Grr..." Xtik replied, Sangioe couldn't stop laughing. "Big Bad X got creamed!" He fell to the ground gasping for air, still laughing hysterically.
"Lesson One in Hand to Hand versus Daigoyin...watch out for his left hook..." Xtik said, and he got up.
They got to the bank and E-110 Omega greeted them.
"E-110 'Omega' at your service." said the RAcast.

Xtik
Jul 5, 2003, 07:46 PM
Act 4: Forest, (Ver2)

I was typing this chapter and everything was deleted on the page... ah well...

Daigoyin walked toward the portal and the others followed. Xtik noticed a red tint about Daigoyin...
Omega pulled out his Launcher, Sangioe pulled a Dark Flow from a clip and pressed the trigger, a yellow photon blade flickered and became bright on the solid titanium body of the sword. Xtik slowly slid the prized J out of its sheath and Daigoyin released his massive Dragon Slayer.
"We have to get to the caves, and Omega sensors pick up a big life form under the dome" Xtik said, Daigoyin hurried along.
The enemies of the Forest posed no threat to the group of skilled fighters. They wandered under the dome...in 29 minutes...
Xtik noticed the flashing and thought "So this guy has a hidden power too...
A dragon lept from the roof and Omega went trigger happy...Then...the arena began shaking...it was Daigoyin, he had an aura of evil power over him and his eyes and hair were red.
"You want power?!" Xtik shouted "Compete with this!" Xtik got in a staggered stance and his hair turned silver, he closed his green eyes, and opened them...they were Ice Blue...Xtik's aura of blue and black energy added to the shaking arena...even the dragon fell over!
The Legendary Tsumikiri J-Sword had its own aura, a golden aura of light.
Omega and Sangioe disposed of the dragon without 10 seconds...and Daigoyin and Xtik clashed sword, Yamato to Tsu J...

Next Chapter...Duel of Fate

M_BlackHawk
Jul 5, 2003, 09:32 PM
the fic's looking interesting so far. Keep it up.

later

M_BlackHawk

Sharkyland
Jul 6, 2003, 12:56 AM
This fanfic is starting to look good. We'll see how it turns out as it progresses. ^_^