PDA

View Full Version : Hard Falz Fight!

HighElf9310
Jul 2, 2003, 08:36 PM
Hey all, I just thought I would tell ya guys about the fight I had with Falz on hard. I am a lvl. 43 FOnewn, and I found getting to Falz pretty hard, dying around 4 or 5 times before I got there. The twirling spikes I had no problem with, but when he is on that 4 headed beast, I died once and used a scape doll. Then, I finished off that form. The next one where he goes arond I had no trouble with...but the final form was really hard! I had survived his swipe attack, with 2 health left, and his grants with...5 health left! I am just glad that I went back around ruins 3 to level up before going to the boss! It was really close in the end! I just thought that you guys would like to hear about it!

-Scope

Lucas2k4
Jul 2, 2003, 08:39 PM
Cool! I beat him on hard at like level.......4o something. I found the first and second form extremerly easy. but the last form O_O;;; It was hard, my HUMar was stuck using the varista to even get a hit onto him. but, i didn't die once. its all skill http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

TheAlmightyNewbie
Jul 2, 2003, 08:40 PM
On 2003-07-02 18:36, HighElf9310 wrote:
Hey all, I just thought I would tell ya guys about the fight I had with Falz on hard. I am a lvl. 43 FOnewn, and I found getting to Falz pretty hard, dying around 4 or 5 times before I got there. The twirling spikes I had no problem with, but when he is on that 4 headed beast, I died once and used a scape doll. Then, I finished off that form. The next one where he goes arond I had no trouble with...but the final form was really hard! I had survived his swipe attack, with 2 health left, and his grants with...5 health left! I am just glad that I went back around ruins 3 to level up before going to the boss! It was really close in the end! I just thought that you guys would like to hear about it!

-Scope

wow, that is really close... i remember my falz fight on hard (kinda...) i had a bit of trouble, but not too much... cant remember what lvl i was

Helios
Jul 2, 2003, 08:57 PM
yeah, falz's last form is ALOT harder than the other two. i can beat normal falz at lv 18 but i cant beat hard falz below lv 50. basically because of the thing where he makes himself invinsible...and when he solidifies he runs to the other side of the arena...which by the way is unnecessarily large...it can be pretty frustrating.

CGoodness
Jul 2, 2003, 09:41 PM
I faced him with my level 33 HUcast and it was sooo close. I had used up all of my mono, di, and trimates on his last form and was down to 1 star atomizer. My only way to hit him while he was invincible was to shoot foie oout of my dragons claw, which did 36 damage SoB. So, hopelessly before I died, I hit him with one last foie and OMG! He died from that 36 damage and I went to very hard mode. My, was I a happy little boy then!

Bit
Jul 2, 2003, 10:31 PM
my FOmar was around 48 when he took on Falz. Safe to say he ripped through all three forms with barely any effort. Though .. He did have a handy level 17 Grants for the last form http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

s.TiNgEr
Jul 2, 2003, 11:05 PM
My force was at level 62 before beating hard falz http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif Oh well http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

mystic_knight
Jul 2, 2003, 11:18 PM
Falz 3rd form is a breeze if you use mechs and have enough ATA to connect. My fight in hard with a Varista was hell but using some Vulcans in VH I pwned him easily.

Reece
Jul 2, 2003, 11:21 PM
I beat hime on lv 26 on Hard and lv 42 on VH......

CGoodness
Jul 3, 2003, 09:29 AM
Falz's last form is a pushover.. You just run around in circles then heal after you get hit with grants, shoot his lights out, and repeat. It's sooo easy, yet I had to do it for my friend since he kept dying.

Pastullio
Jul 3, 2003, 09:40 AM
new here but have had the GC version since it came out, i know i'm supposed to be in the lounge right now but no one is in there, my fight with dark falz on hard mode was with a HUmar, all i had was a varista to attack him with, it took me about an hour or so to kill him, i'm just glad i had lots of scape dolls, but then my memmory card got corrupted when i was trying to connect to the internet, still havn't gotten online yet, but i'm a lvl 35 FOnewm on hard mines right now, so i'm getting back to where i was, should be online soon though

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Pastullio on 2003-07-03 07:41 ]</font>

FearNight
Jul 3, 2003, 09:46 AM
Use these techniques with the certain forms to do the most damage and kill him faster:

First Form: Lightning techniques
Second Form: Ice techniques
Third Form: Fire techniques

Lucas2k4
Jul 3, 2003, 10:27 AM
I beat him with a HUmar, the only thing i had that could connect with him was my varista....it took a while to beat him with just that.