PDA

View Full Version : Grrr! People these days!

Mizu
Jul 2, 2003, 08:39 PM
I entered battle mode with my FOnewearl. Obviously everyone was like "Cheap" cause I could use Migid. Before going into the Battle Quest Mode, I agreed not to use Grants or Migid, because the Hunters don't want to be KOed.

We enter in. I did Zonde which did about 500 damage, but the HUcaseal took out a J-Sword and KOed me. Well, I thought that might have been a critical hit, so I continued. But this happend 3 more times. I asked them to use something else than a J-Sword, but they still KOed me with Nei's Claw.

Now, is that fair?

PaNicK
Jul 2, 2003, 08:44 PM
Its not fair, but I, being a force myself, I would have resorted to megid. Thats only if I asked politely and they declined. ^_~

TheMuffinMan2200
Jul 2, 2003, 10:06 PM
Im drawing from my own experiences as both a humar and a fomar. It is not fair at all.if you have the megid, use it. Thats like telling the hunters to not use weps and fight you bare handed. They shouldnt have joined that game if they didnt expect a megid in the face or a grants in the....u know. It just isnt a real battle if you are held back by people who dont want to lose. Their definently is some hate towards forces in battle, as their is with hunters, but strangely enough noone ever rants about rangers... dnt get me wrone i have one and shes great plus i like everyone equally cept for Bruce Lee that jerk i just dont know why everyones hated but them? hmmmmmmmmmm......
[quote]

Slicer238
Jul 2, 2003, 10:08 PM
Hmmmm J no megid + using the sealed J = megid spamfest 2003.

Trickstr
Jul 3, 2003, 01:23 AM
if i was online i would play a force for a chalenge and not have petty rules like no megid, i wouldn't go easy on the force and I wouldn't expect the force to go easy on me, just an opinion anyway, play a force expect magic

Raziel_Kai
Jul 3, 2003, 02:34 AM
I'd prefer to ask the opponent to lay out which is and which isn't permitted before we get into a fight.
If I let them use Megid... ok, no problem.
If I didn't say anything on the contrary, and I get owned by that tech, oh well... I did bring it upon my own fool head.
However, expect no quarter from me if we are pulling all the big guns.
If I'd use Megid and/or Grants, I would never ever call the other player a "Cheat" just because he pulled out a weapon that mauled me in no time flat.