PDA

View Full Version : OK....I've begun my hunt for da 1975 Agito...I would like so

slimer1231
Jul 3, 2003, 09:49 AM
Ok I'm currently (as i type) piping right in front of an Ob Lily, hoping that it will change into a Mil Lily. So my question is, Am I doing it right? Do I have to leave the room or can I just stand right in front of him? One more thing. Does Ryuker work too? Cause its alot less expensive. Thanks

DuoEpitafhMaxwell
Jul 3, 2003, 09:54 AM
Standing in front works fine, and yes Ryuker is godsend for this.

but it could take you litteraly hundreds of tries before it turns into a mil lilly.

slimer1231
Jul 3, 2003, 09:57 AM
So should I continue or just give up now while I have my sanity?

Davion
Jul 3, 2003, 10:00 AM
Do it in a room with several lillys. There's a good grouping of them in some quests. I can't think of them off the top of my head, but you could find groups of the most lillys in the guide section.

DuoEpitafhMaxwell
Jul 3, 2003, 10:03 AM
Depends on how badly you want that weapon.

I tried to get a love rappy from the temple, and all I got from my hundred and 10 tries were el rappies, I quit tring after that. trie running through the caves instead. You'll at least be gaining experiance that way, and you'll find some rares too, rare enimes are rare because there is about a 1 in 1000 chance you'll find one.

TheTrueJanus
Jul 3, 2003, 11:00 AM
Hey, a fellow obsessor of the 75 Agito! You must be Whitill like me.....trust me, it's going to take you a while. I'm at 26 Mil Lilies right now and no Agito, but if you're determined enough, the best place to do this is Waterfall Tears. There will be a room with 5 lilies in it. If you walk over to the locked door in that room, 4 more will appear for a total of 9 lilies. That's the best place to pipe for them. I wish you luck in your search!

VulpesMundi
Jul 3, 2003, 11:11 AM
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=723

Bit
Jul 3, 2003, 01:08 PM
You can get a Mil Lily to pop up easiest in Addicting Food, I believe. There is a room in which six Ob Lily's pop up. With my Oran, that is how I got my Sense Plate.

Niroku
Jul 3, 2003, 01:16 PM
es do Addicting food there is at least 5 places in the Quest where there is at least 4 Lilys together.

Also there is the most Nano Dragons I have seen in a quest.

Go to Cave 2 ad you will come to a Part of the Map where there is 3 locked doors take the Right door there will be 2 lilys and a Poufily there. Kill thm then 6 yes 6 Lilys show up. I have done this with my Purplenum many time and it only takes bout 30-40 pipes to mke them show and thats with Purplenum.