PDA

View Full Version : Why look for a certine rare?

DuoEpitafhMaxwell
Jul 3, 2003, 10:52 AM
I never look for rare items, I just play through the levels and find different rares that way. that's how I found my RED SCORPIO from a nano dragon. You got relax and injoy the game more, instead of going insane looking for that one rare you want so badly, just remember, you'll get it eventualy.

Reenee
Jul 3, 2003, 10:57 AM
Do you even know the odds of getting Yasha?

I've fought 300 Indi Belras. None of them dropped it. Not even a Photon Drop to fake me out with.

A nice user said that the rare is somewhere in the 300-500 Indi Belras I have to fight.

I've got 200 or more to go.

You try it.

Soukosa
Jul 3, 2003, 11:09 AM
It seems to help if you don't stay in one area for too long, at least from my experience.

AxemPunanny
Jul 3, 2003, 02:01 PM
Funny how we have all these theories for finding rares. When it really is about luck, nothing else. Yes, some items are more likely with a certain item. But it is still luck, no numbers, nothing. You might get it on the first run. You might get it on the 57th run. YOu may never get it.

finding rares is still fun tho.

LoZDude985
Jul 3, 2003, 02:07 PM
i agree with you Duo...

thats how i usually find my rares (which is quite often)...

the only time ive every forceable looked for a rare was the other day with my Redria RAmarl when i piped for pal rappies for 40 minutes until i found a pal rappy and found myself a red handgun...

kat
Jul 3, 2003, 02:11 PM
I've never gone and done rare hunts specifically with piping and all that... I tend to just play and see what comes. However, around Easter I did do the Rappy search for hours at a time... and never even _saw_ an easter rappy... let alone an egg. If there hadn't been pictures, I'd believe the whole thing was faked...

... of course, pictures can be faked too...

Dark_Cloud
Jul 3, 2003, 03:42 PM
I was looking for a victor axe with my ramarl in temple i piped out before i went into the room and there was a love rappy there when i got back and tada a victor axe, i gave up on my 75 agito with my pinkal, the rappy doesn't like pinkal that much. So i don't go postal after several hours of unsucessful piping i just cruise through the level it seems to work better that way.