PDA

View Full Version : XBox: Freezing In Game Entry

TheBigRUnit
Jul 3, 2003, 11:03 AM
Now when i try to go online with my xbox live people usually freeze me before i can even enter the game. Does anyone know why this is happening or if they will stop this anytime soon? It's very annyoing

Barubary6
Jul 3, 2003, 11:56 AM
On 2003-07-03 09:03, TheBigRUnit wrote:
Now when i try to go online with my xbox live people usually freeze me before i can even enter the game. Does anyone know why this is happening or if they will stop this anytime soon? It's very annyoing

They are using the stupid Word Select bug to crash you. There is no way to avoid this other than to play in other lobbies.

Thank Sega for their lack of caring, since I've already told them technical details of how to fix this.

-- Barubary

SC2
Jul 3, 2003, 12:34 PM
Yeh, in GC its happinin sometimes when I try to enter Vega 01-01 its freezes one time it was saving:(
So i have learned to wait for that little thing that says "SAVING Do not Turn off power or touch the memory card" to pass before going onto any ships or blocks, or even lobbys fot that matter! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif ?

Jack
Jul 16, 2003, 09:03 AM
On 2003-07-03 09:56, Barubary6 wrote:
Thank Sega for their lack of caring, since I've already told them technical details of how to fix this.

-- Barubary

When did you tell them? I'd expect them to have patched this as soon as it came out.

HayatoShi
Jul 16, 2003, 07:10 PM

They are using the stupid Word Select bug to crash you. There is no way to avoid this other than to play in other lobbies.

-- Barubary

I did the same thing my friend, but I've gotten a reply, all I was told to do was go into an empty lobby, and load from there. Yes the glitch sucks, and funny... but it's all there is to do!!!

---Hayato

SC2
Jul 16, 2003, 10:05 PM
I heared Barubary say they freeze you with the Word Select Bug Crusher, or something.WTF is that?

Jack
Jul 17, 2003, 04:43 AM
There's a glitch involving Word Select that causes users to freeze as they enter a lobby. It can't corrupt you, it's just an annoyance.

HayatoShi
Jul 17, 2003, 05:34 AM
We already discussed that. Anything NEW that we havent yet mentioned?

Jkid
Jul 17, 2003, 02:30 PM

-- Barubary

That's incopetence for you,until someone has the guts to orgfanize a petition and boycott PSO the stuff about Sega not caring will still happen.