Jul 3, 2003, 11:31 AM
What's up people? Got bored , made poll, don't post
anything if you don't like anime.

Raiten
Jul 3, 2003, 12:16 PM
Arg. I can't decide between Inuyasha, Kenshin, and Vash >_<

Daikarin
Jul 3, 2003, 12:17 PM
I think Kenshin isn't a normal "Hero" (mainly because he was something like the opposite) and that we can learn some good stuff with him.

I personally admire his need to live a humble but happy life.

Ness
Jul 3, 2003, 12:20 PM
Kenshin owns all!

rena-ko
Jul 3, 2003, 12:33 PM
out of these?
kenshin of course - the others are no real competition to him.

Ryudo
Jul 3, 2003, 12:58 PM
Any of you play ragnarok online? Kenshin is the new SSJ13278936792 GokuVegita blah there
So I'm pretty sick of him ¬_¬

tch, No Gourry Gabriev option?
But he's the best hero =(

MonkeyFunky
Jul 3, 2003, 07:14 PM
For you new school Anime cats: Spike Speigel from Cowboy Bebop.

For you old schoolers: Hikaru Ichijo A.K.A. Rick Hunter from Macross.

R

Sai-Yuk
Jul 3, 2003, 08:31 PM
no 'other' option?
what if i wanted to vote for that tiger guy from ko century beast warriors, gene starwind, that guy from shinzo (mushrambo), or tom jones?

oh well... *casts his vote*

ITO
Jul 3, 2003, 09:16 PM
Inuyasha.. Greatest Anime + Character ever made.. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

LamerPanda
Jul 3, 2003, 09:46 PM
On 2003-07-03 10:58, Ryudo wrote:
Any of you play ragnarok online? Kenshin is the new SSJ13278936792 GokuVegita blah there
So I'm pretty sick of him ?_?

Ow. x___X I was worried that'd happen.

Out of these? Kenshin, actually. ^-^; Though I usually like villains, or secondary characters, like Wolfwood and Sano. O_o Sigh.

Captain_Dude
Jul 4, 2003, 01:35 AM
Yomiko Readman! I refuse to watch Cartoon Network, so I favor the anime characters that aren't known by the zillions of kids who watch that horrific channel!

EDIT: Or maybe Risky from OMT:RS! If that show ever gets popular I'm gonna make a shirt that reads "I watched Risky/Safety before it was cool, so bite me!"
That would make me happy, very much. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Captain_Dude on 2003-07-03 23:37 ]</font>

The_Hero_Of_Time
Jul 4, 2003, 10:18 AM
On 2003-07-03 23:35, Captain_Dude wrote:
Yomiko Readman! I refuse to watch Cartoon Network, so I favor the anime characters that aren't known by the zillions of kids who watch that horrific channel!

EDIT: Or maybe Risky from OMT:RS! If that show ever gets popular I'm gonna make a shirt that reads "I watched Risky/Safety before it was cool, so bite me!"
That would make me happy, very much. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Captain_Dude on 2003-07-03 23:37 ]</font>

YOu took the words out of my mouth...It pisses me off greatly that they put TRIGUN on the air..I knew about that show before anyone else did, I bought the box set 2 years before it was even introduced to the general to the public.

Solstis
Jul 4, 2003, 11:18 AM
Sniffle, I miss my Spike too. Though he was more of a reluctant hero. HEY! I happen to be cheap, and enjoy Adult Swim and its anime at night.

Xairin
Jul 4, 2003, 04:25 PM
Of what you have posted, definately have to go with Vash. Trigun is possibly one of the best subgenre animes I've ever seen.

But you forgot
*Riui (Mahou Senshi Riui)
*Gai Daigoji (Nadesico)
*Moldiver (same name)
*Kuro Kaze (Final Fantasy Unlimited)
*Recca Hanabishi (Flame of Recca)
*Rick Hunter and Roy Falker (Macross)
*Isamu (also from Macross)
*Gawl (Generator Gawl)
*Carot Glace (Bakuretsu Hunters)
*Orphen (Majutsushi Orphen)
*Mamoru Kusenagi (Blue Seed)
*Spike Speigel (Cowboy Bebop)
*Toya (Ayashi no Ceres)
*Ilpallazo (ok maybe this one is going a bit far)
*Takeru Yamato (Dragon Knight)
*Ashton Anchors and Claude C. Kenni (Star Ocean)
*Why wasn't Miroku in there with Inuyasha? He's hotter anyway...
*Aya Fujimiya (Weiss Kreuz / Knight Hunters [US])++
*Mosquiton (Master of Mosquiton)++

Ok maybe I'm starting to see why you didn't list them all.. they're all good!!! yay.

++ IMO Anything played by Takehito Koyasu is good ^_^ mmm... Takehito Koyasu.... [begins drooling]

Hehe sorry about the fangirl speal here.. just had to put in my own two cents =P

Xairin
Jul 4, 2003, 04:32 PM
On 2003-07-04 08:18, The_Hero_Of_Time wrote:

YOu took the words out of my mouth...It pisses me off greatly that they put TRIGUN on the air..I knew about that show before anyone else did, I bought the box set 2 years before it was even introduced to the general to the public.

Hmm yes I see that it is a bit lame that there are so many people with names from the anime. But seriously.. does it matter who saw it first? true they practically destroy stuff on CN but it's a GOOD thing that they're bringing anime to the general public.. because not everyone can afford to buy box sets or import things from Hong Kong like we can... the more people that see it on Cartoon Network, the more anime popularity will increase, meaning the easier it will be to BUY WITHOUT IMPORTING in US STORES! Doesn't that sound appealing? Yes, I get tired of seeing SSJTrunks093476598273986298476097 and L33tmasterSephiroth90823746987 but seriously, they say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Give em a break! these kids are probably like, 10 years old! I watched all this stuff before it was popular too.. but the more fans there are out there, even the ones who steal the names, the more people I can go up to and talk anime with!! It's rad to see someone walking around town with a Trigun baseball tee on, that just means I can go up to them and be all "Dude!! Trigun rules!!" or something equally geeky and they'll be all "Dude!!" right back at me.
I mean seriously... just because I saw it before them, does it make me more "LEET" then they? NO! It just means I was fortunate enough to see it and then gained the ability to introduce it to other otaku!
I saw the Cowboy Bebop movie at a convention a year before the bootleg was released in America... does that mean I'm more badass, and that no one else has a right to see it? NO!! HELL NO!! It just means I get to go hype people up for the US release!!
I'm just saying, let fans be fans. Jesus. lol

Anyway, sorry for the long rant, hehe I'll go back to my corner now =P

[sounds of whip cracking as Sara is guided back to her cage]

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Xairin on 2003-07-04 14:36 ]</font>

umbrella
Jul 4, 2003, 04:35 PM
What about anime villians?

Tetsou gets my vote ( He's kind of a villian, but either way, he's badass, oh, from Akira )

LamerPanda
Jul 4, 2003, 06:11 PM
On 2003-07-04 08:18, The_Hero_Of_Time wrote:

Heh, elitist. =/ I liked it before it was teh popular as well, that doesn't mean you should go around bragging about it. (I like Risky/Safety as well, for that matter.) What's wrong with a show getting a little popularity? The more popular it is, the better chance of it getting more merchandise/specials, yes? Sure, it's annoying seeing a bunch of kids run around with names from it, but they'll probably look back on it when they're older and laugh. O_o Chill out.

I wish some of the shows I like would get any popularity so I could actually buy it around here. I have to go on e-bay or things of the sort to find any Violinist of Hameln stuff, it's very irritating. Trigun used to be the same way and I'm happy that you can actually find it now. They're releasing the manga here, too. o teh nos teh REAL TIRIAGUN FANZ WILL SUFAERH. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif?!?!!

An anime getting exposure isn't so bad. I'd be impressed if you still liked it years later, not if you liked it before it was "cool".

A "coolest villains" topic would be nice. XD; Mm.

Gestiv
Jul 4, 2003, 06:23 PM
Hey, where's all those GW fans? Where's those "Quatre's a pansy Heero and Duo RULE ALL" people? C'mon! Show some love for our favorite anti-emotional assassin! Oh, and if Kenshin's the new GokuSSJ390485, then Vash is the new Kenshin. I've seen enough Kenshin's and Vash's on PSO to fill up block. Well, maybe not a whole BLOCK, but a few lobbies at least. ^_^

LamerPanda
Jul 4, 2003, 06:34 PM
But Quatre is a cool pansy! ;_; Duo is nifty too. n_n Heero I'm just sort of neutral torwards, though. *pats Heero* o_o So he didn't get my vote.

I've seen a lot of Kenshins and Vashes as well, I'm wondering where all the Rai-Deis and Aoshis are. ;_;

Dhylec
Jul 4, 2003, 07:05 PM
heh the anime universe is too vast & populated w/too many heroes pick 1 seems unfair..
but from this limited list.. kenshin is top http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Xairin
Jul 4, 2003, 08:57 PM
You know.. Kenshin really is an awsome character. Although I would have to admit that I wasn't all too impressed with any of the episodes that came out after the battle with Saito. DBZ anyone?

umbrella
Jul 4, 2003, 09:36 PM
.................................. Who's Kenshin?..................................

Aredhel
Jul 4, 2003, 10:22 PM
Favorite anime hero: Spike Spiegel. At first, you think he's actually all lazy and stuff, but he went totally out of his way to rescue Ein! he didn't have to save that poor l'il pooch, but he did so anyways. He just a guy trying to get his life together in a world full of danger, while curing the blind on the way. In my opinion he's the humblest and most realistic hero there is. He's the tiger-striped cat who lived a million lives before dying after defeating a tyrant. All while bearing the greatest depression there is: finding and losing love all on an empty stomach! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

LamerPanda
Jul 4, 2003, 10:50 PM
On 2003-07-04 19:36, umbrella wrote:
.................................. Who's Kenshin?..................................

o_O ........I like periods too........

Anyway, Himura Kenshin is the main character of the show Rurouni Kenshin and it's not particularly hard (http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=Kenshin) to find information on him. ^-^

Xairin
Jul 5, 2003, 02:52 AM
Eh.. Now that I think of it... Sanosuke is cooler.
Zanbato.. tall.. skinny.. spikey hair.. [begins to drone off in incoherant daydreamy mumbling]

Kid_Icarus
Jul 5, 2003, 03:04 AM
Inu Yasha

Gestiv
Jul 5, 2003, 05:20 PM
I like Miroku more than InuYasha... He's my idol =D hehehe... ominous dark cloud...hehehe...

Xairin
Jul 5, 2003, 06:41 PM
Yeah I like Miroku better too.. he's sezzier. too many freaks with long white hair in anime.. Miroku just has that sukebe charm.. lol

Kenkaimatsu
Jul 5, 2003, 06:51 PM
If its concerning Inuyasha, Sesshomaru is the r0x0rz (coolest). But out of the entire anime world........probably Tenchi.

(and if women count, Lina Inverse from Slayers.)

Jehosaphaty
Jul 5, 2003, 08:36 PM
while on the topic of kenshin, which in crazy fankid population is starting to get up there with dbz (ruination of all things good), i think sergeetero hito the 13th or watever (spelled like it sounds...i dont have the time nor care to look it up) is actually cooler than kenshin.

cowboy beebop is def one of my all time favs, outlaw star anyone?

GnomeSlayer
Jul 5, 2003, 09:09 PM
Ranma Saotome or Ryoga Hibiki > All of them

=D

Out of that list though, it'd be between Inuyasha and Kenshin. I like the Battousai more from the OAV's, but regular Kenshin after the Shishio saga sucks.

StarJagKvar
Jul 5, 2003, 09:45 PM
[i]I know an anime hero most people don't think of often - Vampire Hunter D...He may not be classified specifically as a "Hero" but he is dang cool.

AgentNitz
Jul 6, 2003, 12:06 AM
gooooo zelgadis! gotta love his stone skin and badass sword and magic. that or gourry w/ his sword of light! mwahahahahahahaha

Xairin
Jul 6, 2003, 01:15 AM
Of the two [in topic of ranma], I'd have to say Ryoga is teh ownz... Ranma is such a ... wuss o.@

Trickstr
Jul 6, 2003, 01:25 AM
I like Crim and Sora from Hack Sign, especially Sora he kicks arse

Captain_Dude
Jul 6, 2003, 04:08 AM
The reason I hate my favorite anime shows becomming popular is because a majority of the world are dickheads, and when something's popular there're BOUND to be atleast a few dickheads out there who bug the crap out of me when I try and have a normal discussion about something.

If memory serves me correctly (Chairman Kaga for ), the conversation sparked my hatered for Cartoon Network started on a DC++ anime channel. The .Hack series had just become popular in america, as we were all sure it would because it's quite good. So, I, a young man living in Japan, and a fellow American DC++ user were discussing .Hack//SIGN. The discussion was quite civilized up until the point where a bunch of American kids who obviously spend more time infront of their TV than doing something productive (I mean in a BAD way, I happen to be one of the people who can do something productive purely by watching TV) chimed in. ".Hack//Sing is the fucking shit!" One of them exclaims "But Goku could kick Tsukasa's ass any day of the fuken week!" Replies another, and they begin to argue. And at that point the entire population of the channel let out a unanimous aggrivated groan.
Americans are not exactly considered the most civilized people. And you can be sure that quite a few of the occupants of the channel made sure to make that clear. But the kids continued debate who could kick whos ass.
Well, the battle raged on between the two kids arguing until it got to the point where the only people talking were the two arguing people. No mods were in sight, so all of the previous chatters had to put up with the garbage. So we attempted to take back the chat, and the war was on. The people arguing had seemingly allied together, against those of us who just wished to talk peacefully.
At one point we seemed to have the upper hand, it was looking as if we were gonna shut them up when, as if the devil had just sent reinforcements, several more people enter. Next thing I know, we haveabout 8 people all fighting over what popular anime character would win in a fight and that they thought several series (mostly varied Shoujo ones) were "gay", we had a few other chatters pondering over how good Read or Dream was going to be, and we had the people attempting to restore order.
At that point the "arguers" got the ingenious idea to flood the chat. And since the only moderator was an automated bot (which did not seem to have any other purpose than to PM people when they enter the channel), there was nothing we could to stop them. After about a minute of spamming all that could be seen were repeated exclamations of things such as "Love Hina is for fags!", "FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!", "You suck.", and various other [i]tasteful comments.
When a mod had finally returned, they found the channel being spammed endlessly. After a few quick uses of the /ban command thingy, order was restored. We gave a quick explanation of why the chat was being endlessly spammed, and continued with out chatting.
10-15 minutes later I get a PM from one of the "arguers". Apparently, he had joined yet another anime channel, which I happened to be in aswell, and recognized my name. I noticed the the entire arguing bunch had changed locations, so I quickly PMed a mod and warned him/her about them. I then get an angry message from one of the "arguers" saying "You told the fucking mod? I'm gonna fucking kill you."
Next thing I know I'm being overloaded with PM-spam, and so then DC++ crashes. I lose 3 gigs of downloaded files, and corrupt all my temp files. All in all I lost about 5 gigabytes of data.

And since then I've come in contact with entirely too many people like the dreaded "arguers". It just bugs the crap out of me. Now I have trouble having serious conversations about anime without some wanker throwing in his two cents! Thus igniting my hatred of American companies binging anime to the masses, Cartoon Network in particular.
When something become popular it usually ends up ruining it for me, and it's been that way as long as I've lived. I like something, it becomes popular, and now a majority of the people who like it are these incredibly thick punks with the IQ of a 3-year-old. I'm not saying this to insult anyone, but I've come accross so many idiots with no class who like the same things I do, and it makes me feel so dirty. I'm glad when something I enjoy makes it big, but do this dumb pricks with a "Fuck you" t-shit, a penis tattooed on their arm, and an iscessantly foul mouth have to like it too?

*Attempts to calm himself down*

Oh dear, I seem to be ranting. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif
I merely meant to explain my beef with things becomming popular and I go totally off the deep end. Sorry if anyone is offended by this, I need to vent my rage. I should go see and shrink... or maybe become a standup comic.

But back on topic! Uhh... Since I happen to draw manga (I try atleast), can I use any of my own personal characters? If so, then perhaps I might change my previous vote to something along the lines of Baruda Hashimoto, or Lt. God o' Guns. Heh... Because no character quite catches my eye like the ones that come out of me own 'ead.

Gestiv
Jul 6, 2003, 10:50 AM
Hmmm... Can you really consider Sora from .Hack//Sign a hero??? You can't exactly classify him as the hero type. ^.^
Oooo, wut about Lupin from Lupin III??? He's cool.

umbrella
Jul 6, 2003, 12:16 PM
Hey goku is cool too.

Xairin
Jul 6, 2003, 04:42 PM
Hmm this is a good observation, but you can't really label ALL Americans that way.. I'm American myself. But I do have to agree... a good portion of the younger generation of anime fans are a bunch of nitwits.. I get irritated with the who-can-kick-who's-ass theorums as well.. and I have to put up with it every time I walk into a comic or video store around here. But.. it's not JUST American kids who do this.. they're everywhere o.o nowhere is safe from morons these days.. especially with the internet.. stupidity really is contagious and can be spread through DSL and Dialup lines alike. I dare you to go into a Yahoo chatroom. ANY Yahoo chatroom, especially in the teen areas. It's vomitous, they're either depicting cute little ascii peni or talking about kicking someone's ass or threatening to hack eachother. Quite sad.

Yamcha
Jul 6, 2003, 04:47 PM
You're missing about 99% of all the good anime heros... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/twak.gif

umbrella
Jul 6, 2003, 04:52 PM
haha, name some.. ( I don't watch that much anime )

Yamcha
Jul 6, 2003, 04:58 PM
Actualy,I was reffering to Ranma,that kid from evangellion,etc.I don't even watch DBZ,Yamcha just rocks.

Aredhel
Jul 6, 2003, 08:54 PM
On 2003-07-06 14:58, Yamcha wrote:
Actualy,I was reffering to Ranma,that kid from evangellion,etc.I don't even watch DBZ,Yamcha just rocks.

hrm, is Shinji really that much of a hero? interesting character, yes, but all he does is just sorta...stickify....Asuka....http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

deathsshadow
Jul 6, 2003, 09:19 PM
On 2003-07-04 14:35, umbrella wrote:

Tetsou gets my vote ( He's kind of a villian, but either way, he's badass, oh, from Akira )

yeah he was friggin awesome, i thought it was stupid that he turned into a huge blob though...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: deathsshadow on 2003-07-06 19:27 ]</font>

Kenkaimatsu
Jul 6, 2003, 09:20 PM
I've been through the chatroom situation many a time. Most of the people admit that they've only seen 1 episode of DBZ, but they're already arguing about why Gohan could beat the crap out of his dad. Then it turns into a contest over who can use the word "foo" the most in the same sentence.

Hey, if self-made characters count, I'd submit me char Raidenjou is a definate candidate for best hero...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kenkaimatsu on 2003-07-06 19:24 ]</font>

umbrella
Jul 6, 2003, 09:36 PM
Gohan of course could.
With every generation, they improve.

Yamcha
Jul 7, 2003, 01:30 AM
I only saw 1 episode of Evangellion,but stuff got blown up.That's heroic.Oh,and now that you mention it,Yamcha is missing from the list.Wolf Fang Fist!Mwa haha...darn those writers for fading him into obsureity in Z..that's why I don't watch it.

Biznatch
Jul 7, 2003, 04:56 AM
DUO PWNZ YOU ALL!!!!

lol, sorry, I just had to get that out of my system. No other? What about Shinji Ikari(I think it is). Your average guy, getting half-drowned in a giant Bio-Mech, killing some things(not to mention tearing limb from limb 0.o), saving some things, and generally being average. When the Garlic Jr. saga ended, DBZ atually started to get good. So Gohan is another good one, until the Buu Saga(they totally fucked him up, dammit). Goten's a pansy compared to everyone else. Trunks is cool. Go him.

Did I mention Duo rocks?

Gestiv
Jul 7, 2003, 01:14 PM
Well, at least that's 2 other people who like GW...

MissJester
Jul 7, 2003, 01:27 PM
Where is the Other option. I really like the crew of the Swordbreaker, personaly. Kain, Canal, and Millie, are cool, and it deserves more recognition.

Mirth
Jul 7, 2003, 01:44 PM
what ? no nabeshin? none of those characters are my favorite, the only one that comes close is inuyasha, hes pretty cool but kikyou(sp?) is so much better then him ^_^

Nawms
Jul 7, 2003, 02:50 PM
its a shame no one put Eikichi Onizuka in there..... hes teh best

Xairin
Jul 8, 2003, 01:20 AM
On 2003-07-06 19:19, deathsshadow wrote:

yeah he was friggin awesome, i thought it was stupid that he turned into a huge blob though...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: deathsshadow on 2003-07-06 19:27 ]</font>

Ok, time for me to put in my two cents again. Yes yes yes I know I'm probably going to end up looking like what some would call "noobish american otaku" or something like that.. but my favourite anime villain would definately be Legato Bluesummers. I mean seriously, come on.. how often in anime does the villain get to win the way he did? Legato is just totally awsome.

umbrella
Jul 8, 2003, 02:09 AM
On 2003-07-06 19:19, deathsshadow wrote:

damn haha I thought that was so cool... hehe weird at frist.. but .. yeah coolness.

Trugeta
Jul 8, 2003, 12:12 PM
what about link from legend of zelda series, cloud strife from final fantasy 7, squall from final fantasy 8, and all the other final fantasy characters, they count because they do have anime for them, ive seen it! i think Spike Spiegel is a great candadite!

[quote]Then, Morpheus! envelop my falculties fast,
Shed o'er me your langour benign:
Should the dream of tonight but resemble the last,
What rapture celestial is mine!
They tell us that slumber, the sister of death,
Mortality's emblem is given;
To fate how i long to resign my frail breath,
If this be a fortaste of Heaven!
-Newtype Magazine, Cowboy Bebop: Knockin' On Heaven's Door advertisement

"It's like he's living in a dream."

Xairin
Jul 8, 2003, 03:00 PM
Hmmm... I don't know if CG really counts as anime.. I mean, does anyone really consider the Final Fantasy movie an anime? Or Transformers: Beastwars? Or to stretch it a bit.. Butt Ugly Aliens?
(lol I always loved that they made a show with that title, too bad the show itself sucks)

Enyalis_Cho
Jul 9, 2003, 11:04 PM
I'm partial to Omi Tsukiono from Weiss Kreuz. He's just so damn cute. And he has a crossbow.

mystic_knight
Jul 10, 2003, 09:16 PM
Jubei from Ninja Scroll/Resurrection pwnz you. But so does "major" Motoko Kusanagi (Ghost in the Shell for you noobs =P), Shugo from .hack//DUSK (who else can lose a tooth in every episode but still end up being the hero?), and D (Vampire Hunter D movies). But I guess out of these people Kenshin is the coolest.

Robo47
Jul 25, 2003, 08:56 PM
On 2003-07-04 14:25, Xairin wrote:
Of what you have posted, definately have to go with Vash. Trigun is possibly one of the best subgenre animes I've ever seen.

But you forgot
*Riui (Mahou Senshi Riui)
*Gai Daigoji (Nadesico)
*Moldiver (same name)
*Kuro Kaze (Final Fantasy Unlimited)
*Recca Hanabishi (Flame of Recca)
*Rick Hunter and Roy Falker (Macross)
*Isamu (also from Macross)
*Gawl (Generator Gawl)
*Carot Glace (Bakuretsu Hunters)
*Orphen (Majutsushi Orphen)
*Mamoru Kusenagi (Blue Seed)
*Spike Speigel (Cowboy Bebop)
*Toya (Ayashi no Ceres)
*Ilpallazo (ok maybe this one is going a bit far)
*Takeru Yamato (Dragon Knight)
*Ashton Anchors and Claude C. Kenni (Star Ocean)
*Why wasn't Miroku in there with Inuyasha? He's hotter anyway...
*Aya Fujimiya (Weiss Kreuz / Knight Hunters [US])++
*Mosquiton (Master of Mosquiton)++

Ok maybe I'm starting to see why you didn't list them all.. they're all good!!! yay.

++ IMO Anything played by Takehito Koyasu is good ^_^ mmm... Takehito Koyasu.... [begins drooling]

Hehe sorry about the fangirl speal here.. just had to put in my own two cents =P

I know sucks huh?I would have loved to put in
Lupin the 3rd or Spike Spiegel but I needed to
have a poll where everyone knew the characters.

P.S. I'm a male, Why would I think Miroku is hotter?

Allos
Jul 25, 2003, 09:29 PM
No Rick Hunter? Why?

Deathscythealpha
Jul 26, 2003, 07:49 AM
Nabashin from Excel Saga. Come on, hes an afro headed superhero, who could beat that?

_J
Jul 26, 2003, 07:53 AM
What a weak selection - you should include some ANTI-HEROS. They are so much better than black & white heros. Someone do a thread for Anti-Heros. I am too lazy (and have not seen enough anime) to do it, the only one that springs to mind is Shinji Ikari - he is a good example of an anti-hero.

Sahaqiel
Jul 26, 2003, 10:35 PM
Shinji Ikari is nothing more than a whiny little baby who runs away from reality. That being said I would have to say that my favorite anime hero in the poll options would have to be Heero Yuy. He has got to be the coolest anti-social, emotionless assasin ever. As for my favorite hero ever, includong people not in the poll, I have seen too many cool heros to pick my favorite. I tend to prefer the villans and secondary characters over the heros anyway.

BTZ
Jul 26, 2003, 11:45 PM
ah you forgot Bebop

SorceressofTime
Jul 27, 2003, 04:43 AM
well from the characters on the list, i would vote for both heero yuy and kenshin cause i'm a fan of the two. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif i need more pics of kenshin too. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

_J
Jul 27, 2003, 08:49 AM
Shinji Ikari is nothing more than a whiny little baby who runs away from reality.

I don't think you fully understand the term "anti-hero"...

Slipknot_666
Aug 8, 2003, 04:21 PM
Hey I would vote Arucard from hellsing ,But he wasent in the list http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif---he is so dam cool http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif http://members.lycos.co.uk/hellsingcrypt/gallery.php

Kent
Aug 8, 2003, 10:47 PM
From the list, Kenshin. Otherwise, Lan/MegaMan.EXE.

Uber-Chan
Aug 8, 2003, 11:28 PM
Erm...>_> Lain is.