PDA

View Full Version : RE: legit vrs duppers

MelancholyWitch
Jul 3, 2003, 11:52 AM
im gonna start a new clan for anyone whos in with the title and read the other forum about them.... anyone can join u just have to be legit just post if u wanna join ill be the clan leader and i will asign roles as in when im not here or such im inviting all those who are legit

Davion
Jul 3, 2003, 12:09 PM
On 2003-07-03 09:52, mexicanpride wrote:
im gonna start a new clan for anyone whos in with the title and read the other forum about them.... anyone can join u just have to be legit just post if u wanna join ill be the clan leader and i will asign roles as in when im not here or such im inviting all those who are legit

We have a player match up forum for this purpose.

MelancholyWitch
Jul 3, 2003, 12:23 PM
so i dont care its not about player macthup its not a little happy clan its clan im declaring war with

Da__Ad__Man
Jul 3, 2003, 06:09 PM
If your Xbox Ill join. im a Lv 100 Humar.

Shadow82
Jul 3, 2003, 07:29 PM
*rolls eyes* Clans...legits...what has this game come to?!

Shadow82
Jul 3, 2003, 07:33 PM
Oh and if your are truly legit you wouldnt play online.What if lets say some duper duped a moon atomizer to someone or some crap item like that in a stage like Forest and some legit picks it up they have just aquired a dupe soooo u see u cant be legit you are never 100% legit.And remember this is a game.It will never be more than that.So dont take as far as "legits vs. dupers".

Solstis
Jul 3, 2003, 08:46 PM
or duppers, rather.

Shadow82
Jul 3, 2003, 11:44 PM
On 2003-07-03 18:46, Solstis wrote:
or duppers, rather.

Does this have anything to do with my post?

Hippocanibal
Jul 4, 2003, 12:07 AM
not the point the duppers go way beyond a simple moon antomizer.I see lvl 17's using dreamcast mags, lavis cannons, etc. Its ridiculous. u can almost alwayz tell a non legit by its mag. there usually dreamcast. Sange and yasha, stag cutlery, VenomX TWIN, demolition comet, etc. Its all ridiculously used now..... ill join ur clan. Im on Gamecube. Ill enter my lvl 74 force (i would enter my lvl 123 hucaseal but shes already in a diff legit clan)

Shadow82
Jul 4, 2003, 03:05 AM
On 2003-07-03 22:07, Hippocanibal wrote:
not the point the duppers go way beyond a simple moon antomizer.I see lvl 17's using dreamcast mags, lavis cannons, etc. Its ridiculous. u can almost alwayz tell a non legit by its mag. there usually dreamcast. Sange and yasha, stag cutlery, VenomX TWIN, demolition comet, etc. Its all ridiculously used now..... ill join ur clan. Im on Gamecube. Ill enter my lvl 74 force (i would enter my lvl 123 hucaseal but shes already in a diff legit clan)

I know that, but thats besides the point.If your leveling your character in a game and some guys/girls say there 100% legit a duper can drop anything besides a rare that he/she drops that he/she just duped the legit picks up and is no longer 100% legit.Like today I joined a Ult game with a "100% legit" he said he "WOULD TRADE ALOT FOR A MORNING GLORY" in all caps like a n00b.Anywayz what kinda legit trades?So I said I would give him one for free of course I'm kiddin because I have a duped one. So he says"IS IT LEGIT?" so I say yeah just to see what he says so I show him my dupe he says"OOOO THANKS!!!" so I tell him its duped and he says"NEVER MIND I'LL TAKE A DUPED ONE TOO".So ya see some who say they are legit lie too.

Hippocanibal
Jul 4, 2003, 06:50 AM
yeah but my idea of 100% Legit is finding everything on your own. The only place where u can get stuff from is ur higher lvl chars =P. Oh and i hate people that do that (what u mentioned up above)

Solstis
Jul 4, 2003, 11:03 AM
On a serious note, all my chars started off as legit, but as time progresses, all of them end up with some duped or hacked item, its almost impossible to get a hit in these days with all the J-swords floating around. I hate it when people yell, HEY LOOK AT MY J-SWORD! ITS SO COOL! I think, yeah, great, dupe (cough), haack! Everytime I see a J-sword, I just want to beat the person over the head with my Yamatos and step on his/her face. Does anyone really read any of my posts? Duppers, heh heh!

Shadow82
Jul 4, 2003, 03:24 PM
I gave up on being legit 2 months ago becuz your char sux becuz most legits have shit except the higher lvl legits.So its pointless to even try to be legit.

Hippocanibal
Jul 4, 2003, 04:56 PM
HELLNO! UR ABSOLUTLY WRONG! THATS WHAT MAKES THE STRUGGLE SO GREAT!!! When ur legit its SO WONDERFUL to find special weapons ON UR OWN! ESPECIALLY UR FIRST ONE! Once u beat normal mode its the beest thing ever! going into hard...finding boomas right arm, rappys wing, varista......its great....great

Shadow82
Jul 4, 2003, 05:26 PM
Woah there calm down chief.Its just a game.Maybe u care that much but all the legits i know dont really care when they find a rare.

jt
Jul 6, 2003, 03:07 PM
honestly i will join this f***** clan cause im tired of nOObs and weaklings using all these hacked/massly duped crap and i need some tru PSO players to play with, not nOObs who dont even know wat jellen/zalure is my gamertag is x Synder x and im Kali FOnewm im usually on Epdote blck 1 and for that faggot with the stupid lil sato picture u need to shut ur dam mouth talkin bout some if ur truly legit u would play online biatch!!!!!!!! STFU U nOOb!!!!!!!!!!

AYY-BEE-CEE
Jul 7, 2003, 01:59 PM
jt is right about the player with the sato picture.
Give some more respect to us legits and don't con some 'legit' player even if you do find it amusing.

If someone drops a moon atomiser and it is a dupe (which I doubt happens very often), so what? Big deal. The main point is us legits are annoyed by the constant 1 hit kills from someone brainless noob waving his j-sword/bkb about when we can't get our hits in to gain exp, boast about being a player in the team (rather than some weakling tagging along).

And yes, its fun to find those weapons that you consider weak (well until they're as common as muck) and to struggle along, having difficulties with the game - what's the point in playing if it's easy-peasy?

I would like to join your clan but I would also like the ability to withdraw from it if I'm not keen on it. I play gamecube PSO and I am a resident in the UK, so I play much earlier than you American players. Do you have any plans for a first meet online (and if so, put it at the weekend so I can come along, or put it on really early (earlier than 6pm East side of US time)).

jt
Jul 9, 2003, 08:31 AM
even there there isnt a challenge anymore the one good thing i find about hacked items are that i can easily get exp and they dotn know it. Cast them some shifta and deband so they will shut up and cast a mass hit spell once so i get exp even though i would like to have more of a challenge. Well i have legit friends to play wit and challenge mode. Challenge mode is the best cause its about time we get to own in it... I saw a FOneweral try and melee... yup nOObs are running around. One hunter didnt want any monomates and he wasnt full...ne way
wen are we gonna make this happen and stop talkin about it??

jt
Jul 9, 2003, 08:35 AM
also that i still trade online but its pathetic if u cant figure out the difference between a item that u know is hacked and one that isnt. i.e. i would never trade for a Psycho Wand cause everyoen knows they are hacked or duped yet, i would trade for a caduceus cause no one uses them which lowers the percent of it being hacked. And Shadow82 u think legit people are freakin so legit that we should play online lol. There is a certain extent to which we go incase u havent noticed and moon atomizers isnt it. And we legit do deserve more credit!!!!! Like the guy from UK said!!!

martian_man
Jul 9, 2003, 09:31 AM
YE LEGITS RULE!!!!DUPERS SUCK......sorry i got carried away