PDA

View Full Version : love rappy drop question.

Blue-Hawk
Jul 3, 2003, 06:06 PM
i have a yellowboze now. i went through the temple in hard last night and got a love rappy in the first room right off the bat. it dropped an angel/luck. anyone know what its supposed to drop? the item findings list doesnt have it listed.

Bit
Jul 3, 2003, 06:09 PM
Well, In Ultimate you get a Sigh of a God .. If you just mean hard mode, Then your right, it's not there.

Blue-Hawk
Jul 3, 2003, 06:13 PM
yup. hard. thats where she is now. only lv 23 or so.

Bit
Jul 3, 2003, 06:15 PM
Then Perhaps an Angel/Luck is what it's supposed to drop.. *shrug* It is only hard mode, after all.

Reenee
Jul 3, 2003, 07:22 PM
When I was making the rare item charts in PDF, I think SaladWood told me that, as I was going through the lists, some enemies actually don't have a rare item drop. This is one of them.

It's a rare occurance, but it's true.

TheAlmightyNewbie
Jul 3, 2003, 07:43 PM
On 2003-07-03 17:22, Shapiro wrote:
When I was making the rare item charts in PDF, I think SaladWood told me that, as I was going through the lists, some enemies actually don't have a rare item drop. This is one of them.

Frankly, I'd be pretty mad if i found a rare enemy, only for it to drop a non rare item >:(

klepto
Jul 3, 2003, 10:17 PM
Try having a pal drop a monomate. It makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside...

fury02
Jul 3, 2003, 10:22 PM
when they drop money it sucks even more...i found both a al rappy and a mil lily and they only drop $2000.

Sasarai
Jul 4, 2003, 12:58 AM

To corroborate, somewhat, Redria drops for Hard Love Rappy is also Angel/Luck. As Shapiro said, some rare enemies don't drop rares in the lower difficulties.

Reenee
Jul 4, 2003, 01:31 AM
Did I say in the lower difficulties?

No.

I'm saying some enemies (very few) don't have any rare drops. Go look at the charts.

Sasarai
Jul 4, 2003, 01:52 AM
On 2003-07-03 23:31, Shapiro wrote:
Did I say in the lower difficulties?

No.

I'm saying some enemies (very few) don't have any rare drops. Go look at the charts.

I know the charts, I'm referring to Blue-Hawks specific case, the Love Rappy found was in Hard Mode, which is why I stated "lower difficulties."

My mistake for putting specifics on you previous statement; a misread on my part, it's late.

In -this- case, not in general circumstance, a rare enemy drops a non-rare item.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sasarai on 2003-07-03 23:56 ]</font>

Blue-Hawk
Jul 4, 2003, 09:39 AM
On 2003-07-03 22:58, Sasarai wrote:

To corroborate, somewhat, Redria drops for Hard Love Rappy is also Angel/Luck. As Shapiro said, some rare enemies don't drop rares in the lower difficulties.

actually, the drop in redria hard is a supressed gun.

Richard
Jul 4, 2003, 10:20 AM
Actually, every ID has a blank drop or two, every ID except BLUEFULL. All enemies on all difficulties (except Normal, of course) drop some sort of red box for BLUEFULL.

The only exceptions are:

Monest/Mothmant - never drops anything for any ID until Ultimate

Recobox/Recon - again, never drops anything for any ID until Ultimate

If you don't count those, then BLUEFULL has 100% drops from all enemies.

THOMAS_LARS
Jul 10, 2003, 09:53 AM
Even though it isnt listed that could be a mistake wrote on someone elses part all things have a percentage to drop something from photon drops to normal old frames even if they arent rare. It just depends on the section ID code for instance Iam a viridia good chance to find partisans so thats what I find more often from rare to not rare yellowboze have mostly ability increasing finds so finding a love rappy which is unlisted would most likely be a ability increasing rare item. Hope this information has been helpful.

Sasarai
Jul 10, 2003, 10:37 AM
Oh my bad, I read the Normal difficulty drop for Love Rappy.

The point is, rare enemies (love rappy in this case) don't always have "rare" drops.

Soukosa
Jul 10, 2003, 10:47 AM
Maybe we should start to refer to these drops as "special drops" since not all of them are rare, even with some enemies on Ultimate. As for the Love Rappy, that's what its supposed to drop for Hard Yellowboze, at least that's what the item drop table file that I have says. It shows Whitill as being the same way as well.

martian_man
Jul 10, 2003, 02:09 PM
i got a pin cane thing

excecutor
Jul 10, 2003, 02:33 PM
On 2003-07-04 08:20, Richard wrote:
Actually, every ID has a blank drop or two, every ID except BLUEFULL. All enemies on all difficulties (except Normal, of course) drop some sort of red box for BLUEFULL.

The only exceptions are:

Monest/Mothmant - never drops anything for any ID until Ultimate

Recobox/Recon - again, never drops anything for any ID until Ultimate

If you don't count those, then BLUEFULL has 100% drops from all enemies.

i dont really kno how true that can be cus ive gotten a dragon slayer from a mothmant and a monest ive gotten 2 while doing all those forest of sorrow runs with my yellowboze http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif