PDA

View Full Version : Curse the Pal Rappies

shadowmaster2552
Jul 3, 2003, 08:42 PM
I have found four Pal Rappies with my Pinkal hunter. Two of them dropped me money (1662 meseta and 1754 meseta) on dropped me a monomate (CURSES!!!) and one dropped me NOTHING!!! ARRRRGGGH!!! Can anyone tell me a good internet time for finding an Agito 1975 from the accursed Pal Rappy?

Delsaber
Jul 3, 2003, 09:30 PM
I had to kill thirty of those freakin' things before I got my damned 1975 agito. They are worth it though. They turn into the third most powerful hunter weapon in the game.

Zelgadis
Jul 3, 2003, 09:41 PM
Ah...I've seen alot of Pal Rappys...with your 30th you got lucky. I'm still looking for the damn thing.

Sasarai
Jul 4, 2003, 01:02 AM
A Pal Rappy dropped nothing? I've only killed about 10 Pal Rappies myself between two characters and they've always dropped -something-.

I assumed, since they're in the Rappy family and normal rappies have 100% drop rate if you hit them, the rare rappies would too?

Does anyone know?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sasarai on 2003-07-05 12:24 ]</font>

Night_Star
Jul 4, 2003, 01:33 AM
man, you guys are lucky to even find a pal rappy
ive done the fake in the yellow quest about a thousand times, and not even one!!! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_argh.gif
i think that its ridiculous that i cant even find one http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rant.gif

Sasarai
Jul 4, 2003, 01:50 AM
Just incase, Pal Rappies are Ultimate-mode-exclusive rare enemies. Not sure if you knew Night_Star, but I figured I'd make that clear if you didn't.

If you didn't, that would explain why you haven't found any.

Night_Star
Jul 4, 2003, 01:55 AM
dude, ive been in ultimate since i was lvl 70, and im lvl 132 now
i know how to play, and where things appear
if you read under my avatar.... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Stalfos333
Jul 4, 2003, 02:25 AM
All rare enemies have a 100% chance of dropping AN item. The only exception is the red slime, which drops nothing if, in the course of piping, you've killed blue slimes or allowed them to be killed.

If that Pal Rappy, or any rappy, dropped nothing, it was because it wasn't knocked down.

Zelgadis
Jul 4, 2003, 12:58 PM
Night Star do you pipe? If it doesn't show up after you've piped 60 times quit the game and try again. Being a force would help alot...buying telepipes gets expensive..

fenixthahunter
Jul 5, 2003, 11:42 AM
On 2003-07-04 10:58, Zelgadis wrote:
Night Star do you pipe? If it doesn't show up after you've piped 60 times quit the game and try again. Being a force would help alot...buying telepipes gets expensive..

just got ryker helps also http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Waddlededede
Jul 9, 2003, 04:09 PM
I did the Fake in Yellow Quest and met a Pal Rappy...

I am not sure but:

in one room, there appear 4 or 5 Pal
Rappies in a row... I donnu.. but the
Pal Rappy dropped me 2 items!! ... But
only a Monofluid and a Monomate.....

That Agito thing weapon is the 3rd best weapon?? Dam*!
I lost my HUnewearl file on the PC!!!!~~~~~~~ My Waddlededede, Lv 33...... *sobs*
and now I play it on GC to not lose my Characters...

Tekershee
Jul 9, 2003, 04:14 PM
Okay Beat Time you ask...

142!

I found 7 Pal Rappies in less than 3 hours of piping and I found one on my 7th. Tested this works for PInkal and Redria. Though you might see one, the chance of getting anything is still low and the overall chance of seeing one is still low, but much higer.

Mildewman1
Jul 9, 2003, 05:33 PM
On 2003-07-09 14:09, Waddlededede wrote:
I did the Fake in Yellow Quest and met a Pal Rappy...

I am not sure but:

in one room, there appear 4 or 5 Pal
Rappies in a row... I donnu.. but the
Pal Rappy dropped me 2 items!! ... But
only a Monofluid and a Monomate.....

That Agito thing weapon is the 3rd best weapon?? Dam*!
I lost my HUnewearl file on the PC!!!!~~~~~~~ My Waddlededede, Lv 33...... *sobs*
and now I play it on GC to not lose my Characters...

umm i have lost characters on gamecube before due to corruption, so GC is not immune to it.

Waddlededede
Jul 11, 2003, 03:44 PM
Uhuh, uhuh..

I didn't know that! Thnx 4 da info!

or4c13
Jul 11, 2003, 04:39 PM
On 2003-07-03 18:42, shadowmaster2552 wrote:
I have found four Pal Rappies with my Pinkal hunter. Two of them dropped me money (1662 meseta and 1754 meseta) on dropped me a monomate (CURSES!!!) and one dropped me NOTHING!!! ARRRRGGGH!!! Can anyone tell me a good internet time for finding an Agito 1975 from the accursed Pal Rappy?

I've been doing the same thing for a week now. I've been through eight rappies and no love. It's been between 495-505 approximately. If you do get the Agito, note the beat time please.