PDA

View Full Version : Bring PSO ver.2 to Europe!

gideon
Mar 16, 2001, 09:06 AM
This petition is being compiled on behalf of the PSO World community. Below are the thoughts and feelings regarding PSO ver.2 being released in europe.

Timo
Mar 16, 2001, 09:17 AM
Wake up Sega! European gamers want the additions! We are addicted to your game and want everything that makes it even more dangerous to our social life!

abj
Mar 16, 2001, 10:10 AM
Of course we want the new additions here in Europe!!!

Stinger
Mar 16, 2001, 10:43 AM
sorry but is Sega crazy!! They dont want to bring PSO V2.0 in europe!Sega wake up!!!!I want a Europen release, please!!!!!!!

Skeeve
Mar 16, 2001, 10:45 AM
Come on sega, show some support for those people who have tried to support you despite your best efforts tot he contrary.

STAH
Mar 16, 2001, 10:54 AM
I can't get enough of this game - new levels ?new gameplay?

come on SEGA - give us a break - give us PSO v2 !!!!!!

STAH

Ledin
Mar 16, 2001, 11:02 AM
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ledin wants his addon!
Ledin wants new weapons! New levels! New difficulty! Ledin wants to play soccer! TTTTTTTTTTTT

Ledin wants PSO Addon! ^____^ v

Niko~

RalphWolf
Mar 16, 2001, 11:11 AM
Do it NOW

Will all good Europeans sign the US one as well, they need our support too.

http://www.petitiononline.com/psoeuro/petition.html

To: Sega of Europe and their Partners
Dear Sega of Europe

This is a formal petition from the European Phantasy Star Online community, and their supporters from the wider Phantasy Star Online community.

We understand that the recently announced Phantasy Star Online Version 2 Expansion Disk will not see release in Europe. As loyal Sega fans, we are universally appalled by this decision.

Phantasy Star Online is the world's first global RPG. Thanks to Sonic Team, a huge international community has developed, in which Europe plays an ever expanding part. To date, Yuji Naka's dream of uniting games players around the world has been realised. I am convinced that the limited release of an exclusive version if the game is not part of his ideal.

Failure to release the Version 2 disk in Europe would effectively create an underclass of online citizens. We would be excluded from the wider community. It is totally contrary to the spirit of the game to allow an institutionalised division of this nature.

We appreciate the difficult circumstances you are facing this year. We realise that financial considerations play a major part in your decisions. However, this is one instance where your parent company should feel honour-bound to intervene if it will allow the Version 2 disk to see a European release.

This is a direct appeal to Sonic Team, via yourselves as their European agents, to ensure that their ambition is not compromised at the expense of some of their most loyal supporters. We trust that you will make every effort to campaign on our behalf, and ensure the European release of Version 2 Disk.

Each and every signature to this petition represents a vote in support of those sentiments above. Every signatory from Europe also confirms their intention to purchase the Version 2 disk, should it see release in Europe.

Sincerely,
The Undersigned

meleth
Mar 16, 2001, 11:30 AM
I have allways been a big supporter of Sega. I've owned all your consoles starting with the Master system. Unfourtunally you have neglected the european (and american?) market in the past when it comes to rpgs. There has been a ton of really good rpgs released in Japan that never got released in Europe. Not to mention that you only released the fist episode of Shining the holy ark but not the last 2 in Europe. Since you are dropping the DC atleast make this one thing before you drop it completely. Give us the possibility to play PSO v 2.0. You have let us down so much in the past, now it's only fair you try to make up for some of the wrong doings before you stop releasing games for the DC. PSO and Shen Mue was the only reasons i bought a DC. You've made some mistakes in the past, if you hadn't maybe DC would have come out as the winner, but it didn't. Please, if you gonna go out do it with a bang and show us that you really care.

Mistkerl_Zwo
Mar 16, 2001, 11:50 AM
please please please....

JuRock
Mar 16, 2001, 12:38 PM
Hey, i dont live in Europe but i still think that they should get pso ver2... sega, that aint right http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_frown.gif

Mitsurugi
Mar 16, 2001, 12:50 PM
I live in Australia, and seeing as we are PAL's (what a funny pun http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_wink.gif I guess I need to say something here.

I have the import of PSO form Japan, but cannot play online with it, and it hurt's haha.
So please bring both PSO and PSO ver.2 out here aswell!! You'd be missing out ona huge market. And plus, please don't deny us your wonderful, brilliant, fantastic games!!!

MikeD
Mar 16, 2001, 12:52 PM
Considering the circumstances, I think Sega owe it to us to release the new version. I have been a loyal supporter of the DC and still maintain it's got the best games around at the moment. PSO is taking way too much of my time but I would be the first in the queue to buy the new version even if it does only have two new environments.

gideon
Mar 16, 2001, 01:19 PM
This topic is locked please sign the petition over at

www.petitiononline.com/psoeuro/petition.html (http://www.petitiononline.com/psoeuro/petition.html)