PDA

View Full Version : XB-Item: Hildetorr??

fury02
Jul 3, 2003, 10:04 PM
Ok this for people who play online Xbox really. And I was wondering if someone could confirm something for me. I jus saw from reading the forums that there was an item called a Hildetorr which would boost your mst jus like an al rappy would boost your atp(200+). Out of my whole time playing PSO on Xbox Live I've never even seen or heard of one, though there are many things I've never seen or heard of over all. So can someone tell me if this item truly exist?

Bit
Jul 3, 2003, 10:06 PM
I Hope Not o.O

ginko990
Jul 3, 2003, 10:34 PM
Not real. A bad rumor along with many other items that dont exist that people are looking for.

"LOOKIN 4 SONIC & GAMECUBE MAG"

Jett
Jul 4, 2003, 02:37 AM
Holy Ring,Xbox mag, and hildetorr slot for trade.

fury02
Jul 4, 2003, 12:16 PM
jett do you really have one or are you makin that up??

SoQuiet
Jul 4, 2003, 01:05 PM
Sonic mag really does exsit of youve got an action replay...

SC2
Jul 4, 2003, 02:41 PM
Theres other forums about this, and from what I hear in those, it is true http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif.

InajaD
Jul 5, 2003, 12:23 AM
I keep seeing people looking for it though.!! but what i heard is that there is such a thing, but it's the ultimate hack..!! I've never seen one at all... and i dont want to see either.!! cuz i'm just tired of lvl 14 chars doing 2000pts damage just cuz they have more hacked $hit than anything else..!!! What's the fun on playing like that? :
anyways... XBOX mag?????? hell no..!! i DONT believe it at all..!! hacked, hacked hacked..!!!!!!! take it away.. what the heck....
Good luck

Skankhair
Jul 5, 2003, 12:45 AM
Yes, it's real.

Real- as in, you can get one and use it.

Like the Al Rappy, it is a hacked item. Just as the Rappy unit adds 200+ ATP, the Hildetorr adds 200+ MST.

It is real. You can get one and use it. But it is hacked. They never drop in the game.

The Sonic mag is "real" in the same way. I've seen people using them. They are real. But hacked. You can't get one legit.

The Xbox and GC mags however, do not exist.