PDA

View Full Version : Whitill

Mitsurugi
Mar 16, 2001, 09:18 AM
I'm a Level 53 HUcast (Just beat Dark Falz on Hard!) anyway yeah and ID Whitill.
I was just wondering what rares and super rares have other Whitill's found?
I just recently found a double sabre and that was on hard.. the only thing so far (and I'm upto mines) on very hard I have found is a new cane thing that I haven't seen before, pity I'm not a force, because I am getting them left and right haha.
So yeah? Anybody? I do have a Delsabres Buster which I got while On Ruins2 Hard.
Am I going to look forward to the goodies of Ruins on Very Hard? Or is it all totally randomized?

meleth
Mar 16, 2001, 09:25 AM
So far the only thing to talk about is a double sabre. Ok i've found a mountain of varistas, db sabres and hrm club of laconium. Oh and i've also bought a diska of braveman in the shop. Other than that nothing. I've yet to kill Dark Falz on hard. prob gonna go for him again this weekend.

Coxy
Mar 16, 2001, 09:32 AM
im a bluefull. i cant find a double saber anywhere. i have had about 50 db sabers, varistas. the only thing i can buy at the shop is a gae bolg. arghhhhhhh. just found the parisite armour de rol though, which is cool.

Mitsurugi
Mar 16, 2001, 09:45 AM
Posted a little while back by Spasm..

-----Spasm's HUcast vs Dark Falz strategy guide-----

Of course, set a telepipe before warping to Falzy's room.

Make sure you have plenty of ELT resistance. Equip some Resist/Saint if at all possible.

Stuff your pockets FULL of all the mates, except maybe Mono's. Tons of Scape Dolls too.

Take no money into the ruins with you (duh).

Warp into Falz's picnic land, and litter the ground with as many mates as you can, in packs of 5. Empty your pockets of all Scape dolls too. The ground should be a sea of green items.

Un-equip your weapon. Now, let Falz kill you. D-E-D!

Restart on Pioneer 2, grab as many Mates as you can again.

When you go back down to picnic land, notice that all the Mates and Scape Dolls you dropped last time around are still present.

Again, drop your Mates in packs of 5, and again, let Falz kill you. This should be the last time we'll grab more Mates on Pioneer 2.

When we get back down to Falz, keep the mates you just bought on you, equip your favorite gun, and activate Falz.

As soon as the spike field appears, make a b-line for the edge of the level directly ahead. You should only have to veer once to get there. Flip around and start blasting the purple spikes. You should be relatively safe here, as the spikes can not sneak up behind you. A powerful attack should down a spike in 1 hit. You need to destroy 9 of them or so.

When Falzy appears, switch to a partisan or breaker type weapon, and head for the head closest to the center of the map. Use your weapon to attack his face, and the spikes he's spitting out at the same time. If you're successful, it should be just you and him when he's finished, no spikes. Now's a good time to pick up your Scape Dolls (we really didn't want to waste them in the spike field). This is also about the time he starts using Grants on you. If your mates get down to 5 or lower, run over and pick up another 5-pack. Smack him some more when he tries to spit out more spikes, and soon enough, you'll come to phase 2.

This is Falz' easiest form, IMO. Switch to your most powerful weapon against a single dark enemy, and run straight for the heart. Whack on him like there's no tomorrow. When he lifts up to pounce on you, don't worry, you're an android, this attack does not even affect you. Don't bother running from Grants either, it's a no-dodger. Just keep whackin. Make sure you keep your mates stocked up, from your stockpile on the ground.

When he enters his 3rd form, prepare for a fight to the death. I bet your Mate reserves are getting low by now, and they're about to get a lot lower.

Switch to your best gun vs Dark, and let loose a volley. Don't worry about trying to time when he's shimmering (invincible) or not, just keep him in your sites. Pretty soon he'll raise way above you for his projectile attack. Run! Run straight down the middle of the ring and don't stop till his projectiles pass harmlessly behind you. Now it's time to get hit by Grants (oof!). This attack left me with 3 health at lvl 39, you should fare quite a bit better. Heal immediately! Why? Cause you're about to get slashed (ack!)! This attack doesn't do nearly as much damage, but can easily finish you off after Grants if you didn't heal. Take aim and fire again. Repeat the whole process until he's toast! The only variation you're likely to get in this pattern is if he decides to suck on your soul a little bit. Don't attack, of course.

That's how I rocked him well earlier than I should have attempted too.

Now get this, I used the guide said here (which I am sure can be used by other classes) but yeah silly old me went in there with all my meseta.. 161809m.. How paranoid was I.
Luckily thanks to Spasm I had shit load of Trimates, Dimates and eve Star atmoizers around to keep me company, as I watch Dark Falz lick my boots.
Thanks again Spasm!!

Oh and yeah I did the exact same thing.. just bought Diska of Braveman too. haha Can't use it yet though.

meleth
Mar 16, 2001, 09:52 AM
Ah gonna have to try that.. i'm a force though, so my hps are really low.

Mitsurugi
Mar 16, 2001, 10:01 AM
Aaah too bad http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_wink.gif haha naah you should be right.. Just take load of 'mates and star-atom.
I'm considering starting a new character soon, I don't know whether to go with a HUmar or with a Ranger or Force?
How's your force doing?

meleth
Mar 16, 2001, 10:12 AM
Well it's my first char so i don't have that much to compare with. But up until dark falz on hard i haven't really had any serious probs. I'm just mad i didn't know i should be pinkal when i created the char.

Coxy
Mar 16, 2001, 10:19 AM
im tryin to kill dark falz on very hard, damn its a nightmare. when you beat him on hard did anyone else notice that a woman goes flying into the air?

Mitsurugi
Mar 16, 2001, 10:22 AM
Why would you be pinkal?

*SPOILER*

And Yeah man, that's Red Ring Rico!!

meleth
Mar 16, 2001, 10:27 AM
They find more Force related stuff..

Mitsurugi
Mar 16, 2001, 10:33 AM
Really? hmmm.

Where did you find that out?

meleth
Mar 16, 2001, 10:35 AM
It's in the guide, and it has been posted on numerous occasions on this board aswell. I know there is a webpage with the table over what stuff each section id can expect to find. Unfoutunally i can't remmember it.

Mitsurugi
Mar 16, 2001, 10:38 AM
No problem http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

Spasm
Mar 16, 2001, 02:23 PM
Glad I could help, Mitsurugi. I didn't think anyone ever reads my posts :")

Anyhow, I'm ALSO Whitill. Aside from what Meleth already stated, I've found a Double Saber on vhard Forest 2, a Flame Visit on Caves 1, a Meteor Smash in Ruins 2. TONS of materials. Mostly mind :/ Pretty soon now, you should be able to buy Gae Bolgs at the shop.
Pinkal is supposedly the only ID that can find lvl 15 techniques. Who knows though.

VulpesMundi
Mar 16, 2001, 02:31 PM
I've found quite a number of level 15 disks with my Yellowboze HUnewearl. I think, however, that Pinkal is the only ID that can find Rafoie, Rabarta, Razonde, Grants, and Megid level 15 disks. Don't quote me on that until someone says yay or nay, though. I will note that I haven't found any of those disks with said Yellowboze HUnewearl. So it may very well be true. A penny for your thoughts.

Oh, and the red lily is called a Nar Lily. I happened to get a Hero/Ability off of one of those, too. A good find, though I'd much rather have a God/Ability (assuming it exists).

[addsig]

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: VulpesMundi on 2001-03-16 11:35 ]</font>

Sciler
Mar 16, 2001, 02:31 PM
<font face=times new roman color=red>The only thing I've found offline is Delsaber's Arm-which turns into the saber. I got that on Normal. But online the other night I fought a burgundy colored flower(narcissus I think or something like that) a rare anyways, and I got a hero ability from killing it. Besides that I dont have anything I've found.<center>

Esain
Mar 16, 2001, 03:36 PM
The only things I've found is 2 Dragon Slayers, 2 Delsbers Busters, and Level 1 Grants -all on Normal.

Sciler
Mar 16, 2001, 05:08 PM
<font face=times new roman color=red>God/Ability does exist, one of my friends has it, he found it somewhere (he's ligitly 100 and did find it) I saw it in his inventory, its gives +25 to all stats instead of +15 like Hero Ability.

Arg..i still havent found a Grants. Its the only spell i dont have http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_frown.gif<center>

VulpesMundi
Mar 17, 2001, 03:04 AM
If I find an extra Grants disk I'll be sure to hold on to it for you. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

Mitsurugi
Mar 17, 2001, 07:24 AM
Well, I am Level 57 as of the end of today's gaming http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

And I have found a wohle bunch of stuff, including the V&???? Machine guns plus 2 more Double Sabres. I really wish I could get online and trade.
Oh I also found the Book of Katana 1 on V.Hard Caves1. Pretty snazzy. Now all I need are the other 2(3?) and find an Agito.
Where can I find them? I really want an Agito or Oriagito because my Hucast looks like a samurai haha http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif
Anyway, yeah. I'll put up my inventory of Special items later tonight.

And Spasm, that guide helped ALOT. SO yeah everyone use it!!

Also, anyone else find Vol Opt the easiest boss?

Mitsurugi
Mar 17, 2001, 07:28 AM
Oops, an addition on that..

I found a few Level 15 disks today.

And I find Grants occasionally too.

GenesisTiger
Mar 17, 2001, 07:39 AM
It really sucks that I'm a damn Pinkal and I'm a friggin RAcast. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_razz.gif Anyone know which section ID gives more ranger related stuff?

Mitsurugi
Mar 17, 2001, 08:09 AM
Well it's come time..

I'm starting a new character.. and I only have 1 VMU, so The noble Samurai Hucast Mitsurugi will be no more.
He comitted Seppuku not too long ago http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_frown.gif

I am starting a new char either Hu(any)
Or a RAcast or RAmar.

I like the hunter class, but I still want to be an android, most of all I want a new ID.

SO not to worry, I'm sure I'll be another HUcast. But if not, I'll be a RAcast or HUmar.

Here's to you Mitsurugi!

meleth
Mar 17, 2001, 03:49 PM
Finally. After going at him for 3 hours he's dead. V-hard here i come.