PDA

View Full Version : PSOW Summer Vacation (Group Fic)

Deathscythealpha
Jul 4, 2003, 11:54 AM
Wll, weve had a Christmas group fic in the past, why not a summer one? Anyones welcome to post on the fic and its not going to be to serious, so just have some fun.

----------

PSOW's Summer Vacation

Gal De Val Island. It has everything. Jungles, Mountains, Beaches...
And an Ice Cream salesman.

"Ice Cream! Get you Ice cream here!" shouted out Gallon to the world, then to himself muttered "Ha ha, this is going to make me rich!". To bad he was standing in the wrong section of the beach where no one was going. Maybe he should go back to selling Mags?

---

"Fineally time for a vacation" Deuce said to himself, survaying the beach. He had on a pair of sunglasses that disapeared into his long hair, a hawian shirt which he must have bought while shoping in the dark, a pair of shorts and a pair of sandles. The large cigar inbetween his teeth, may have made him look slightly cooler, but then people looked at the shirt again...

There was quite a few people already on the beach, all having fun playing in the sand and the sea, building sand castles and dunking rival hunters. But Deuce wasnt here for that, he had spotted the beach side bar that was nicely placed next to a group of Hunewearls Volleyball net. He threw his cigar butt away and headed over to one of the seats.

The cigar itself landed on a cloaked Sinow Berril, who had decided that hiding in the bushes next to the beach was a lot safer then running into a large crowd of hunters, all of who were more then likly to still be carrying weapons. So he sat there in the bushes, picked up the cigar and promptly ate it.

Logical2u
Jul 4, 2003, 12:03 PM
Lol! Cool way to start your fanfic.

M_BlackHawk
Jul 4, 2003, 02:40 PM
"I'm glad you talked me into this," Jessica Lynn BlackHawk tells the ranger beside her, "I've not had a vacation in a long time."

"Well, with all that we've been through lately," Xander McAllister replies, "I thought you could use a chance to relax." Jessica laughs a bit as a volleyball hits Xander in the head.

"Just watch out for falling volleyballs," she advises as they find a place for their beach towels. They lie down there, just soaking up the Ragol sun.

"This is the life," Xander thinks out loud, "I'd much rather be doing this than risking my neck on some of the missions the guild finds."

"They have gotten a bit absurd," Jess says, "That's why I've not taken one since the Northern Temple. That, and we need a break, especially Rhiana."

"Where is Rhiana, anyway?"

"She said she'd be here a little later. She wanted to check something at home before catching the teleporter here.

-----------------------------------------------------
Here we go..

later

M_BlackHawk

Ness
Jul 4, 2003, 04:39 PM
"It's been so long since I've been to the beach," thought Ness as he turned around to glance at the redheaded FOmarl next to him. "FOmarls sure look good under all those robes." Ness then smacked himself for thinking dirty thoughts and then turned around. He then turned around to glance at her again and thought," She has been my partner for three weeks and I barely even know her. I'd better take our boss's advice and get to know her better.

"What are you staring at?" said the redheaded FOmarl as she turned toward him.

Ness quickly turned away to hide the fact that he was blushing and blurted out," I was looking at the cloaked Sinow in the bushes; it was making me sort of nervous just sitting there like that."

Then there was a loud explosion that made Ness quickly turn around. All he saw was a cirucular cloud of smoke and the toasted ruins of a Sinow. He only knew two people with Rafoie that strong and one of them was on the otherside of the galaxy on Earth.

"There, are you happy now, Ness?" said the FOmarl.
By this time a crowd of people had gathered in the area. "You didn't have to kill him, Patricia" said Ness. "I can already tell this is going to be an interesting summer," Ness thought to himself.

Note: When are you going to finish "Do Hucast 3"?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ness on 2003-07-04 14:40 ]</font>

M_BlackHawk
Jul 4, 2003, 04:52 PM
On 2003-07-04 14:39, Ness wrote:

Knowing how fic writers get sidetracked, (I'm guilty of this too), probably around the time I actually start posting "Evil Returns" and "Final Testaments", which are 2 fics I have in progress.

later

M_BlackHawk

Deathscythealpha
Jul 4, 2003, 05:16 PM
On 2003-07-04 14:52, M_BlackHawk wrote:

On 2003-07-04 14:39, Ness wrote:

Knowing how fic writers get sidetracked, (I'm guilty of this too), probably around the time I actually start posting "Evil Returns" and "Final Testaments", which are 2 fics I have in progress.

later

M_BlackHawk

Well Blackhawk got it right, i keep getting sidetracked everytime i get back to DH3. Most of the sidetracking is due to college work, but ive finished college now (woo!) and hopefull have DH3 wrapped up before the end of next month (but not promising). One thing im suposed to have done was PM everyone who worked on DH2, but i still havent got around to it, ill probably do that tomorrow.

Sidenote: the Deuce in this stroy is probably the one from in between DH2 and DH3, but is nothing to do with them storylines. This Deuce is more comical, which i like cause i can write in Terry Pratchett style with him.

BOC
Jul 4, 2003, 06:46 PM
It must have been a real sight. the beach swarming with vactioning hunters, relaxing playing volleyball, doing the usual beach things. and here was this 8ft, black chrome horribly dented RAcast stretched out on the sand, arms neatly folded behind his head. what made it more comical was that he was wearing a sombreo.

A paler than pale Humar with long black hair, neatly tied into a pony tail plonked himself down beside the droid and began to apply generous amounts of sun cream to himself. he finally spoke:

"ok Boc, i give up, what exactly are you trying to acheive?"

The droid tiped his hat back, exposing his blue optic visor.

"isn't it obvious Travesy? im catching a few rays, working on my tan." the droid replied mellowly.

"i see." Travesy replied. then after a long pause "it never crossed ur un-defragmented mind that you are infact a droid, and unlikely to actually get a tan?"

"whats ur point man?"

Travesy began to laugh "my point is man, er, bot, er, whatever...my point is i think our time would be much better spent doing other beach stuff!"

"like what?"

"surfing, playing volleyball with those hot newmans over there, building a sand castle, getting a drink, whatever!"

Boc sat up, his dented body groaning while it did. "hhhhmmmmmmmmm. what about we make like, Ragols BIGGEST sand castle EVER?!?!"

"Your circuits are over-heating."

"maybe, but think about it! we could like make this giant sandcastle that we could live inside!"

"riiiiiiittttttteeeeee"

"Im gonna do it!" the bot proclaimed jumping to his feet. He then equiped a large shovel in his hand from his inventory space.

"what are you doing with a spade in your inventory?" asked travesy

"handy for beating boomas to death!" he yelled running to a clear area of the beach and beginning to shovel sand into a large heap.

Travesy sighed and began to wonder over to the bar. he was gonna need a large fruity drink before he could even consider making Ragol's largest sand castle.

[Summer fic - great idea - PEACE!!]

M_BlackHawk
Jul 4, 2003, 07:03 PM
Jessica was starting to get a decent tan, when Xander pointed over to where two new arrivals were walking up.

"About time you got here," the HUnewearl tells her younger sister.

"If Daxion hadn't dragged me away," Rhiana Michelle BlackHawk answers, "I'd still be running that diagnostic on Kirumi's AI growth systems."

"She ok?" Xander asks.

"Of course," Daxion notes, "It's just routine. Rhiana's just too much of a perfectionist at times."

"I've never heard you complain before," Rhiana says, nudging the HUmar in the ribs, "By the way, did you guys notice that android building the enormous sand castle over there?" Rhiana points to a spot on the beach where, of course, a RAcast is building a huge castle.

"If that thing gets any bigger," Xander thinks out loud, "It'll be bigger than Dax's home."

"I didn't think that was possible," Jess laughs.

The party of four enjoy a good laugh at that comment, while Rhiana and Daxion set up their beach umbrella and get some drinks from the cooler.

later

M_BlackHawk

BOC
Jul 4, 2003, 07:54 PM
Another amusing sight appeared on the beach. Another large black android. this one a HUcast, going by the name of Vodka (because his primary fuel source consisted of the alcoholic drink of the same name). The droid was been dragged by the hand along by a small FOnewearl wearing a green swim suit and her blond hair tied up. she had wrapped her hand around Vodka's little finger, and seemed to be pulling him unto the beach. it resembled a mother pulling her reluctant child down Pioneers main deck while out shopping.

"why did you insist on bringing me to the beach Drion?" said the droid in his flat russian sounding tone.

The small force was beaming from ear to ear. she loved the beach. "because you can't work all the time Vodka, and Boc wanted us to come help him with some 'special project'" she announced.

"*mumble* bet hes buried Travesy in the sand and wants us to come and laugh. i could better spend my time in the ruins."

The pair stepped over the charred remains of a Sinow and approached the growing sand castle.

Boc was busy constructing Ragol's BIGGEST sand castle, and seemed to be gathering an asortment of helpers, all earger to help with this beautious creation, as well as a large crowd, seemingly just watching in awe.

Drion gazed at the mountous sand castle before her. "by the great light Boc, what the hell are you doing this time?"

Boc stopped to converse with his buddies, laughing a hearty laugh "making a big sand castle of course!"

"of course you are" said Vodka flatly. "you need our help? with what"

Boc placed his shovel into the sand, then raising his arm pointing towards the sky. "send the message to the people!"

Drion began to laugh "and what message is that?"

Boc's blue optic flarred up "Party in the giant sand castle! bring lots of booze! starts when the sun goes down until the tide comes in!"

"ok, so i'll tell everyone on the beach about this."

"and get decorations" added Boc

"like what?"

"Tiki lanterns! and tell everyone to wear cheesy hawian shirts. like Deuce over at the bar there" he said pointing at the figure slopped over a seat at the bar.

"Rodger SIR!" said Drion, giving a mock salute then setting off to spread the word.

"Vodka?"

"What?"

"Put those extra strong HUcast arms of urs to use and help me with this sand castle, we still have to hollow out the interior!" cried Boc beginning to Carve into the side of the sand Castle.

Vodka laughed to himself. "This could be fun after all" he said picking up a pink kiddies bucket and spade and thundering off to help his RAcast buddy.

Ness
Jul 5, 2003, 05:38 AM
BTW: I forgot to mention that Ness was a Humar with short, black hair.

About 30 minutes later, Ness had retreated to bar to grab a fruit punch. He needed something to take the recent event of his mind and how he had to explain the entire thing a crowd of people.

"Hey Ness!" Patricia yelled running up to him "Have you seen that big sand castle yet?"

"What sand castle.... holy crap!" Ness said as he was turning around. "That thing is is almost as big as my stereo! Who could have made such a thing and why?"

"Oh come one now, Ness; they don't make stereos that big." said Patricia.

"I know, it's so sad," whined Ness as he wiped a fake tear from his cheek.

Just then a blond FOnewearl in a green bikini came up to them. The timing was right because it saved Ness from being bitch slapped by Patricia for being stupid.

"So are you guys going to come the party?" she asked.

"What party?" asked Patricia.

"The one in the sand castle. It last from sun down till the tide comes in. Don't forget to bring a cheesy Hawaiian shirt," she replied.

"Wow that sounds exciting!" exclaimed Patricia. She was all excited now and was about to run to the nearest store and buy a shirt. She then grabbed Ness's arm and tried to drag him along.

"Hey now wait a minute! How do you know I want to go to this party?" Said Ness. "Also it's in a gaint sand castle, how cool could it be?"

"Oh come on now, Ness. We don't have to start working on our assignment for another two weeks so lets have some fun." she said.

"But... but..." Ness continued.

"Come on, dammit!" Patricia yelled.

"Okay! Okay! We can go to the party, but let me finish my fruit punch first," Ness said with a sigh.

M_BlackHawk
Jul 5, 2003, 08:38 AM
Jessica and Rhiana are sipping iced teas while Xander and Daxion apply suntan lotion to their backs.

"Just what the doctor ordered," Rhiana tells her elder sister, "Thanks for suggesting it."

"Thank Xander," Jess answers, "He's the one who talked me into coming."

"Thanks, Xander," Daxion says, "Rhiana's a lot more relaxed now."

"How can you tell?" Rhiana asks her HUmar companion

"Your muscles aren't as tense," Dax replies as a blonde haired FOnewearl trips over his leg.

"You guys coming to the party?" she inquires as she gets up

"Party? What party?"Xander asks the diminuative force.

"The one in the huge sand castle," she advises them, "Just bring a cheesy hawaiian shirt."

"One of us won't have to go buy a shirt," Rhiana jokes to Daxion, pointing at Xander's shirt.

"We'll be there," Jessica answers the girl, "It'll give Rhiana and I the chance to wear our special suits."

"I can see we'll be headed back home for a few minutes," Rhiana thinks to herself, "And I can get Daxion one of Dad's shirts."

later

M_BlackHawk

Deathscythealpha
Jul 5, 2003, 10:02 AM
Deuce downed his third bottle of beer and spun around on his seat to watch the continueing construction of the giant sandcastle. Alot of people had joined in on the hollowing out process and others were putting up decorations for the party. Someone had even wheeled a beach barbeque along. Deuce wondered if he could get a chance to cook up some of his special BBQ Rappy wings later.

"Another beer please. Also a dimate" he called to the barmen. Deuce didnt want to be too drunk to miss out on the party, and he had found out that dimate not only healed the body, but got rid of the effects of drunkeness.

"Thats 1000 meseta please" the barman siad cheerfully.

"How much! Man, i cant belive some of these beach side prices"

He took his beer and dimate and headed over the construction area, but fell over a Fonewearl on the way. He landed face first in the sand.

"Oh, im sorry" said Drion "But i was coming to ask you where you got such a cheesy hawian shirt, everyones wanting to get one!"

Deuce felt let down, Gallon had promised him that he would have to coolest shirt ever. Thta would teah him to listen to someone who thinks he could get rich selling mags. He told Drion the direction of Gallons Cart, then started to search for his beer.

---
The Gibbons sniffed at the bottle that had rolled into there little grassy enclave. As with the Sinow Berril, they had hidden here to keep away from the strange humans.

The first one sniffed at the neck of the bottle, then had a quick lick of the liquid inside. It huddered for a second, trying to get used to the taste, thn grabbed the bottle and started to gulp it down. The second Gibbon started to get jealous, snatched the bottle away and started to down it too. The first then slapped the other, which the other did in return. A few more slaps later and both Gibbons stepped back, hiccupped, then fried each other with there foie.

Deuce wondered into the enclave and found his bottle on the ground with only a few drops in the bottem.

"Damn teens, always take your alcohol when your not looking" he then spotted the two cooked gibbons lying smoking on the ground. "Looks like they tried to have the BBQ meat away aswell. Ha ha, i must of scared them away and saved are food" and with that he slung a gibbon over each shoulder and walked back to the beach area, hopping that someone would reward him with a beer for bringing the food back.

Slicer238
Jul 5, 2003, 11:09 AM
An 18 year old RAmar, an 18 year old FOnewearl, and a 20 year old Hunewearl arrived alittle late. The RAmar was wearing a pair of jean shorts that extended past the knees and a button up shirt with a white under shirt. Both the wearls were wearin thong bikinis. "I told you we would end up being late, you guy really do take a long time ot get ready. said Ken the RAmar. "Not out fault we like to look good" said Vivian the HUnewearl. "I know you like what I'm wearing" said Julia the FOnewearl also the RAmar's girlfriend. The RAmar turns and looks at Julia "Damn striaght". Then the party sees a dude carrying two dead monkeys on his shoulders "hey you want a beer or something, those things look heavy?" and tosses him a beer.

"Wow look at that sand castle!" exclaimed Vivian. Then a FOnewearl came by and told them of a party. "You guys wanna go?" asked Ken. "Sure" said Julia and Vivian. Ken went and bought them each a tacky hawiian shirt. "what do you want to do until the party starts?" asked Ken. "Lets just sun tan." said Julia. "dibs and oiling" said Ken smiling as they walked to a sunny spot of the beach.

BOC
Jul 5, 2003, 11:11 AM
Boc had stopped to admire the view. The giant sand castle stood 3 stories high. His crew of workers had carved out the inside with no effort at all. Vodka had even went to the trouble of making sand castle furniture inside. Some random Humar had taken it upon himself to use a saber to cut out a few windows, while some agile FOmar had climbed to the top of the castle to place a flag on top.

Vodka emerged from the door inside spinning his pink kiddies spade. "We have chairs, tables, sofas, windows, the decorations are been put up and i have sand in every one of my joints." he said to Boc.

Boc Rubbed his hands together "excellent! by the way, have you seen Travesy about? Lazy git."

Vodka peered past Boc to the mount of shoveled sand behind him. a single hand was poking out the top waving about frantically. "i think i might have found him"

The droid stormed over and clutched the swinging hand, pulling Travesy out of his sandy tomb, dropping him with a thud.

"what happened Travesy?" said Boc

"*gasp* I...*pant*....was buried alive by you ya rusty bucket of bolts!!"

"oooooooopsss. sorry."

Just then attention was diverted to Drion, who had been running ragged across the beach 'spreading the message of B.O.C.' as well as tripping over people left right and centre. She ran up:

"Okay, the whole population has been informed. what now?"

"you find out about those shirts?" enquired Boc

"yeah, Deuce told me that Gallon is selling them. i nearly broke his neck asking him."

Boc tossed her a mesta cube "wanna run over and get a few shirts for us?"

Drion gave him a strange look "not really, but i will. let me guess two extra large and a meduim?"

"yep!"

"there is no way in hell im wearing a shirt!" said Vodka shaking his head

"Yes you are gloomy guts! gloomy circuits! Gloomy..whatever!" saif Drion running down the beach.

About three minutes later, another strange sight came strollling over to Ragols BIGGEST sand castle. Deuce was trudging over with two Gibbons hanging over each shoulder.

"i found this food hiding over in that bush" he said hurling onto the table beside the wheel on BBQ.

"nice work man" said Boc "enjoy a cold one" he said lifting a beer from the assorted stack of booze that had been accumlating and handing it to the Semi-drunk Deuce

"This ain't cold though" he said

"Then get a force to cast barta on it then" chuckled Boc

"that thing could use a moat" said Travesy still dusting sand off himself.

"GREAT IDEA!!" yelled Boc picking up his shovel and beginning to dig a moat. "to work my minions!!!" he yelled at the various hunters trying to rest after making Ragol's BIGGEST sand castle. They let out a collective groan and began to work.

Ness
Jul 5, 2003, 12:11 PM
Ness finally finished drinking his fruit punch and head over to Gallon's cart with Patricia. While they were walking toward the cart, he noticed Drion looking at the shirts. "Poor force. The have her wrapped around their little finger," thought Ness.

"Ah what a lovely couple we have here!" exclaimed Gallon as Ness and Patricia walked up.

Both Ness and Patricia went completely red.

"Couple?" they said together.

"She is just my business partner," Ness quickly replied.

"Yeah they always start out that way. The you become closer and closer until.... BAM! You're married!" said Gallon. "It reminds me of the time when I met this girl named....... "

"Umm sir I would like to buy these three shirts," interrupted Drion.

"She saved me again," thought Ness as he picked out a large, green Hawaiian shirt. Patricia picked out a pink one. They then went to pay and they ended up having to listen to Gallon's story anyway.

So Ness and Patricia then headed over to the gaint castle to ask about the party.

"When does the party start?" asked Patricia.

"In about 2 hours," replied the FOmar.

Musashi_D
Jul 5, 2003, 02:06 PM
Many things were indeed hidden in the bushes, but posed as no threat to the vacation-goers.... Among these things was a tall HUmar, with long black hair, wearing all black. Even his aura seemed to eminate with a sort of black-evil... An evil he could not seem to fully suppress, but just enough so that he could stay a human...

Musashi was indeed in the bushes, but up against a tree, in the shadows.

"These fools..." he muttered to himself. "They're all going to get themselves killed. No matter, though... they are not my concern."

And his concern, they were not. He had heard from rumors that this summer vacation would take place, and also, that Kojiro would be here. He had not seen Kojiro since their last inevitable battle which was swiftly ended by fate. Just like all of their older battles, none had killed the other.

And, at that point, in the middle of his thoughts, he was only met in his eyes by a pair of jade-lifeless eyes.

He let out a loud screech.

"Musashi! Why do you scream so? Such screams can only come from females!"

His temper had grown.

"DO NOT SNEAK UP ON ME LIKE THAT, MARIA! YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER THAN THAT!"

She quivered back, sighing.

"But... there's going to be a party... and I wanted to...-"

"I do not go to parties, Maria... Besides.... I am busy."

"Busy in the bushes? By yourself?"

Musashi paused for a moment, and nodded, embarrased.

"Yes, now go away!"

"Fine, fine... I brought KiX anyway. I'll go dance with him, then! Hmph!"

She stormed off, out of Musashi's hiding place, to go up to a tall FOmar, with spiky, white hair, and a bandanna. He was in dark blue swimming trunks, sitting in the sand, sipping some strong liquor.

He glanced up at the RAcaseal, wearing a black, two piece bikini, and smiled.

"I may have said it before, but for a robot, you certainly look very human."

She nodded.

"Thanks. Now can we go? The party's starting in a few minutes."

KiX stood up, and gulped down the rest of the drink, whiping off his upper lip.

"Let's party!"

M_BlackHawk
Jul 5, 2003, 04:44 PM
After a few minutes of telepiping between Gal Da Val island and their home, Jess, Rhiana, Daxion and Xander finally make their way to the party. They had taken a while to go get changed. The two girls now sported floral print shorts and swimsuits, while Daxion and Xander both had on cheesy Hawaiian shirts and shorts.

Rhiana nodded to the RAcast at the door. "Great idea for a party," she said as she and her sister dance/walked their way through.

"Never thought I'd go to a party in a sand castle," Daxion thinks to himself, "This should be fun."

<<OOC: I don't know what's so cheesy about them. THey're great if you're on a cruise. ^_^>>

latre

M_BlackHawk

BOC
Jul 5, 2003, 06:40 PM
Travesy was standing at the door to the giant castle, watching the sun go down. "hmmmmmmm" he thought out loud. "the guests are already startin to come. i should unbutton this shirt and show the ladies my rippling six pack" he thought un-doing his buttons. he looked down at the moat that Boc and his 'minions' had dug out. Very impressive - hope nobody gets shit-faced and drowns in there.

Vodka emerged from the sand castle, where the music was already in play, courtasey of DJ Drion and disco lights were flashing. he began to put his cheesy hawian shirt on, his bulking shoulders making it quite hard. "screw this" he ripped the sleaves off. he turned to Travesy: "i feel like a total idiot."

Travesy smirked "you look like one" he paused looking round at Boc approaching. "but not as much as him"

The droid strode up to the castle wearing a cheesy pink and yellow floral hawian shirt, complete with shorts (how a RAcast could wear shorts was beyond reason) and a pair of shades. "YEHAW! lets get this party shaken!"

Vodka Sighed "Boc when you had those Jukebox parts stuck into you, did that include the intelligence of one?"

"im not going to respond to that" replied the RAcast. "ANYWAY: off subject, what exactly is that really evil looking HUmar doing over in the bush?"

"think about it Boc, that guy is ALONE, in the bushes, on a BEACH, were pretty girls are running around in next to nothing. what do you think hes doing?" responded Travesy while directing a few party goers inside

"oh i See" -short pause- Boc cupped his hands around his mouth piece to achieve the desired affect "PERVERT! EVERYONE LOOK AT THE PERVERT IN THE BUSHES!!!"

He was interupted from his proclimation by Jess, Rhiana, Daxion and Xander who were dancing into the party. "great idea for a party!" the said dancing on by.

"enjoy yourselfs!"

Next up the HUnewearls who had been playing volleyball walked by, greeting the trio as they did, wearing grass skirts.

Travesy was slack jawed "oh! they wear totally checking out my sexy body!"

"and were exactly do you keep this body?" said Vodka

"fuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnnyyyyyy! i mean my rippling six pack!"

Boc prodded his stomach watching it ripple "yup it ripples, but looks more like a 24 extra value pack to me."

"stop That!" screamed Travesy pulling his shirt closed.

"ah, quit your whining, go have a good time inside you to. and tell Drion to play some decent music!" said Boc.

The HUcast and HUmar both stolled inside, where the party was startin 2 get going!

Boc Stroked his metallic chin "hmmmm, wonder who is manning the barbeque?"

Sharkyland
Jul 6, 2003, 01:20 AM
(Whoa, some nice little inserts here. *Wonders if there's going to be a plot. Then wonders if there is a fanfiction like that. Like someone creates a story and stuff with everyone plays a good or evil character.* Hmm...)

Ness
Jul 6, 2003, 03:02 AM
Finally the hours had passed and the party had begun. Ness and Patricia began walking toward the sand castle. They could hear the music all the way from the courtyard of their hotel, which was about 200 feet away from the beach.

Ness was dressed in his Hawaiian shirt and a pair of blue shorts to go with it. Patricia was dressed in a pink Hawaiian shirt and a grass skirt she had put in her suitcase.

"Ness, are you ready to go?" asked Patricia.

Ness walks out of the hotel room with some glow sticks and some Push-Pops. Ness had been to quite a few raves during his college years and was famous to the way he could use glow sticks.

"Lets get it on!" Ness yelled and the two of them headed out the courtyard and toward the sandcastle.

"What are the Push-Pops for?" aske Patricia.

"I was out of Ring-Pops so I figured Push-Pops would do," replied Ness.

"But why do you have them? There is going to be a BBQ at the party, you know," said Patricia.

"All ravers have them; it's what's "in"!" shouted Ness with a smile on his face.

Patricia was render speechless for the entire walk over there. Once the got passed the moat Ness noticed that there was no one watching the BBQ and that it was looking pretty burnt.

"Hey, who's watching the BBQ?" asked Ness.

"Oh crap!" yelled the FOmar that was what seemed to be the cook/doorman. The Fomar ran over to the meat swearing to himself and hoping that it wasn't too late.

"Looks like we might have to order pizza." said Ness quietly to Patricia.

Once inside they were immediately awe-stricken by what they had done to the interior of the sandcastle. They even had electricity going through and a 55-inch holo-screen TV. Patricia then headed out to the dance floor and Ness went to check out the the assortment of soft drinks.

"Hey Ness, I knew you would be here!" yelled a familiar sounding voice.

The turned around to find his worst fears confirmed. "How did you get here?!" he yelled.

Musashi_D
Jul 6, 2003, 08:51 PM
KiX and Maria had finished their 4th dance session, and finally decided to have a seat and rest. Laughing, smiling, and panting they sat up against the inner walls of the sand castle, and watched the hypnotic wave of people moving in rythym with the music.

At the same time, Maria had glanced over to the bar. It was at this point that her happiness had faded away.

"Poor Musashi... He really seems out of it since those one guys called him a pervert. He's just been drinking non-stop, since then."

"Yeah, yeah, well he got what he deserved. He shouldn't bring us down here and then yell at us when we try to be nice to him."

"Well, think of it this way, KiX. We follow Musashi around a lot, don't we?"

"Yes."

"Well, I think all of our obedient following has finally paid off. We wouldn't be at this party if that rumor of Kojiro showing up here never happened. Think of it as our payment."

KiX nodded, and smiled. "Good views, Maria. I'll have to remember that. But what about Musashi?"

"I don't think we should bother him right now."

"Right."

On the other side of the story was Musashi, drinking like a dog with a bowl of water.

"He....He didn't show up... He never shows up."

"Uh... sir? What are you talking about?" the bartender asked. "Is it your date that didn't show up?"

Musashi held off killing the tender.

"Watch your tongue, old man. I'm perfectly straight. You're lucky I didn't kill you right now. Just shut the h*ll up, and give me more alcohol."

The tender backed off. "Alright, alright... jeez."

"Damn him.... Damn Kojiro to hell... Once I find him, i'll show him how much more power has increased even though the demon's power has suppressed itself. Raw experience, indeed, has powered me more than before."

The tender shaked his head, thinking, Man! This guy is messed up... He keeps mummbling to himself like a wacko!

"Tender! Give me a shot of tequila! And hurry it up!"

Musashi quivered at a familiar voice.

"What are you doing here, wench? Hmm!? I thought I told you to stay away."

The Voluptuous HUnewearl laughed, turning to him.

"Oh, Musashi, I just want to talk to you. Come on, I missed you!"

"Christyna... Get out of here.... Go dance with KiX, i'm too busy being drunk."

"Then I'll be drunk too, how's that sound?"

Excalibur18
Jul 6, 2003, 10:41 PM
"I dont know how i got into to this" Said a 20 year old Ramar.

"Oh come on Excalibur tou know you needed a sumer job" said the blond 20 year old hunewearl whos name is Jynx.

"I thought bounty hunting was a full time job" Excalibur said sarcasticlly, as they drove a dune buggy that said Dominos Pizza.

"Must be some party if they orderd 850 pizzas" as she looked at the trailer which was full of pizzas.

"Where is this place any ways?" Excalibur ask.

"Boss told us it is a giant sand casel about 3 stories tall."

"WHAT?" Excalibur yelled almost tipping over the trailer and buggy.

"I think I see somthing." Jynx said excitily, trying to change the subject before it got out of hand.

"looks like tiki torches?" Excalibur said with a confused voice.

As they closer heard loud music and saw the biggest sand casel they ever saw. Then they spotted a half druken Fomar nearly passed out and then he yelled "O great pizza here!"

Before Excalibur could charge the door man for the 850 pizzas a stampede ran over him and rushed to the pizza. "

Get your hands off me." yelled Jynx as she kicked an Humar trying to grab her.

After the sand setteld the buggy was trash and the pizza was gone.

"Well looks we are joing the party now!" Jynx said as she help Excalibur up from the sand.
-Excalibur

Yahoo I didnt spend much time on this but this is my first fan fic post please pm if u think i have some potential (no sense of working hard on fan fics if no one likes them!)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Excalibur18 on 2003-07-06 21:08 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Excalibur18 on 2003-07-07 08:49 ]</font>

Ness
Jul 7, 2003, 07:46 AM
There she was. A short HUnewearl with sand-colored hair and blue eyes. Ness would recognize that face anywhere and he had thought he would never have to see it again.

"Nol, why do you keep following me? asked Ness with a ticked-off look on his face.

"Because of all the good times we had in the forest," she replied.

"What good times? It was just a job at the hunters guild and If I knew that this would have happened, I would have never taken it," said Ness still ticked-off.

"You are so cute when your angry," Nol said with a smile.

Just then Patricia walks up to them after dancing for 15 minutes.

"Well Ness who is this..oh my God!!!" exclaimed Patricia once Nol turned around and Patricia was able to see her face.

"It's the famous Nol! I can't believe I have finally had the chance to meet you. Ever since I saw you show, I have been you biggest fan!" exclaimed Patricia with an excited look on her face.

Then she turns to Ness with fire in her eyes and yells,"Why didn't you tell me that you knew Nol?! You were hiding it from me weren't you?!"

Then she starts violently shaking Ness

"Yeah Ness why didn't you tell her her about me? I mean I'm your wife, for God's sake," said Nol.

Just then Patricia dropped Ness on the ground and Nol stuck her tongue at him.

Once Ness regained his senses he said,"Nol is not my wife, she's not even my girfriend or my friend! Ever since that job at the Hunters Guild, she has been stalking me!"

"Well I actually have a reason to follow this time. My boss has assigned me to write a story about what hunters do on summer vacation." said Nol

"Well then I have so much I can tell you!" replied Patricia excitedly.

Ness was debating whether to use this window of oppurtunity to sneak away and go dance or to find out more about Patricia. The former won out and he moved out onto the dance floor picking, up a slice of pizza as he walked.

Logical2u
Jul 7, 2003, 08:19 AM
A tall Ramar stalked through bushes on Gal Da Val Island, causing the mutated monsters to run and attempt to defend themselves.
As a flurry of golden bullets raced through the air, a short scream signified the death of a Sinow, as the Ramar heard the familiar sound of a partisan and a growl.
Logical2u stood up and yelled at L.Soldier, the Partisan weilding Humar.
"We were supposed to keep quiet on this quest, not cause as much noise as possible!"
L.Soldier walked forward and spoke very clearly as his stomach rumbled. " I smell pizza. And I got distracted."
As the sun shone in the sky, illuminating Logical2u's and L.Soldier blue armor, they both sniffed the air.
"Mmmm... Pizza!" They both said as they started to run off, waking dozens of monsters.
Logical2u turned to his partner. "this is better then the quest with those cakes!"
---
L.Marine and L.Killer wandered around a small field, where Logical2u and L.Soldier last were.
L.Marine spoke first. "Where the **** did they go? They missed the objective!"
L.Killer spoke next. "I smell pizza!" and he ran off.
L.Marine was very surprised with this, and muttered "Do Racasts have noses?" as she followed L.Killer.
---
Logical2u and L.Soldier had run for a couple of minutes, before being awed by the huge structure ahead. And it appeared to be made of sand. And there was a bunch of partying going on!
Both of them telepiped to Pioneer 2 and grabbed some beach clothes and went back to the party.
---
L.Marine and L.Killer had seen the party too. And they too had returned in beach gear.
---
Logical2u was standing at the back of the huge stucture when someone dumped a vodka on his head.
Logical2u ran to the front of the structure when a huge Racast knocked him down.
"BOC?" was all Logical2u could mutter before L.Soldier rushed behind him and yelled "**** TWINKERS WITH VODKA!" and smashed into both of them.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Logical2u on 2003-07-07 06:20 ]</font>

Musashi_D
Jul 7, 2003, 12:24 PM
"...And Kojiro really didn't show up. I was more ready than ever to kill him, whether it was on a vacation or not."

Christyna shook her head. "Awww, my poor baby. You just need to relax. It's good that guy didn't come."

Musashi flinched and shook off the anger that plagued his soul.

"Christyna... Go... I would really like to be alone, now."

Christyna sighed, and nodded. "Fine. I'll be back, though."

Musashi shook his head at the thought.

Christyna began to come out into the party. She was a beautiful site of pleasure, wearing a tank top and hot pants. At the end of the hot pants began red fishnet stockings that went into her heels. Her hair was tied up into two poofy ponytails in the back and her blue eyes seemed to pierce into anyone's returned glance.

At the same time, KiX and Maria had been dancing. By fate, it seemed, Maria had bumped into Christyna.

"Ah! Maria! Long time no see?" Christyna said, winking.

"Christyna? What do you think you're doing here?"

"Oh no, not this again..." KiX muttered aloud.

"I thought I told you to stay away from all of us? Are you deaf, or just stupid?"

Christyna laughed aloud. "You know, I've always admired your android program. Did Musashi do it himself, or did he have someone else do it?"

"That's an inappropriate question!"

"Oh, is it? Hey, in this program... Did Musashi type in the code for you to be in love with him or not?"

If she was human, Maria would have began to blush.

"Enough is enough!"

At that note, Maria tackled the HUnewearl, and the cat fight began.

Musashi turned around in his stool, and saw the specticle.

"... Well...Oh....Oh, well... I'm too drunk to stop them..." he mummbled, turning back around.

KiX only watched, laughing.

"Hey, they never fought like this before!" He said to a fellow random force, bumping the person with his elbow.

DnaX
Jul 7, 2003, 02:37 PM
"Come on Rini...I smell pizza..." DnaX said, dragging Rini along with her. X was a pink and short HUcaseal. Her hair was always in a pony-tail.

"Let go of me." Rini whined. A light blue haired FOmarl.She had her usual Force robes on. "There's no need for me to come here."

"You have to relax more girl. I mean all you do is taking quests from the guild. You have to socialize." DnaX argued.

"You know I don't like that. I'm going back." Rini tried walking the other way but DnaX had a tight grip on her. She slipped and fell face down. She had a bunch of sand in her mouth and it didn't taste good.

"Ha,ha,ha!" DnaX laughed.

"Be quiet...shortie." Rini said. One thing that DnaX hated the most was being short.

"What did you say!?" DnaX said with anger.

"Shortie." Rini said again. DnaX started chasing Rini around in circles. DnaX finally caught her and Rini fell face down...again. After spitting out the sand in her mouth, she realized there was a guy sitting there really drunk.

"Do you think he'll be okay?" Rini asked DnaX.

"If he was he wouldn't be drunk the first place." DnaX replied. Rini wanted to know what he was thinking but then remembered Master Gou's words.
'Thou shall not read a persons' mind only if they are the enemy.' So she decided not to. While Rini was thinking, DnaX had already approached the three stories high sand castle. DnaX was planning to put her down and she did but Rini ended up tumbling into the moat.

"Oops. She's gonna kill me for this one." DnaX said. ><;;

BOC
Jul 7, 2003, 06:17 PM
Boc had went out front to find out what that big splash in the moat was. he looked down seeing a light blue haired FOmarl splashing about in the moat.

"Little late for a swim isn't it miss?" said Boc

"Bog of motor mouth!" She yelled back

Boc looked to the side, seeing a short pink Hucaseal muttering "Oops. She's gonna kill me for this one."

Thinking it better not to ask questions, the giant black bot crouched down and clutched the FOmarl's arm pulling her back up to dry land. Boc watched as the soaking wet Rini scrambled after DnaX, who had decided to take refuge in the party.

"thanks!!!!" she screamed running after the droid.

Boc chuckled to himself, looking at the mountain of pizza boxes lying in the sand. Just then his audio sensors picked up loud foot steps. they were coming from behind the sand castle. "dammit some evil nasty beastie has come to crash the party." The droid instintively went to pull his Yas 7000V from his inventory. "dam! left it back home, gonna have to take this thing out with my bare hands!"

The shadowy figure moved quickly towards the Bot. Boc quickly laid a back-knunkle punch sending the figure flying to the ground. It spoke "*mutters* Boc!"

"SHIT! sorry logical!"

Another figure imerged round the side of the castle shouting something about twinkers and vodka, tripping over the shadowy firgure and crashing into Boc.

The droid rose to his feet, picking both Logical and L. Soldier up by the 'scruffs' of their necks. "sorry bout that guys, thought you were a couple of Gibbions after our booze again. come on, i'll show you into the party!" he said dropping both of them to their feet.

They walked inside, were the party was in full swing. Travesy was passed out, buried under disguarded pizza boxes, Vodka was busy winning a shots contest, Drion was manning the DJ box spinning out crappy dance music.

The guests were also enjoying themselves. The blackhawk crew where getting busy on the dance floor, Deuce seemed to have lost his shirt and shorts and was dancing on the bar, Ness was chopping on a bit o pizza, DanX and Rini had settled their differences and were standing at the bar, even Excalibur the pizza guy was getting busy.

Of course, most of the attention in the castle was diverted to the cat fight that was beginning in the middle of the dance floor. With the intoxicated Musashi stagering over to try and break up the fight or trying to get a better view.

"hell of a party" said Logical nursing his swollen jaw. "wheres the pizza?"

Logical2u
Jul 7, 2003, 06:30 PM
Logical2u was quite surprised to see BOC again. And also quite afraid. Especially after what he had done to him during an old fiasco... At least pizza could solve every problem at parties. Well... Guild members with problems couldnt be solved. That and a bloody mouth.
BOC swore, and then showed Logical2u the way to the party.
Suddenly L.Soldier, who had only breathed after Logical2u had said hello to BOC, spoke quietly, almost afraid. "Where are those **** twinkers with the vodkas!"
Logical2u silenced L.Soldier as the fight intensified. " look there."
L.Soldier was quite surprised... then close to drooling. "Whoa... isnt even B-mode!" then saw the drunked Musashi and laughed as he saw Musashi walking away from the fight
Logical2u turned around and quite surprised L.Soldier by sporting a big smile and saying "I think the vodka in MY hair has gone to YOUR head!"
L.Soldier just laughed.
Logical2u realized his blue camo swimsuit and green camo shirt would get semi-ruined by the vodka, or at least smell bad, so he grabbed a discarded hat and put it on.
"Hell of party. Wheres the pizza? I quit a quest to get the food..."
"Over there" a voice said. And also from that direction was a bunch of pizza.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Logical2u on 2003-07-07 16:33 ]</font>

Deathscythealpha
Jul 7, 2003, 06:42 PM
Part of Deuces mind groaned.

"Too...much...alcohol. Your going to regret this come the morning, everyone will remember"

That part of Deuces mind was knocked over by another, more rowdy, part.

"Shutit! Were having a laugh, the ladies love us, Gibbon tastes good and alcohols great. We dont even care if were in are boxers!"

A third part strolled by and added;

"Why is that when you strip down to your under wear, your always wearing the ones with big red hearts on it" and then slouched off.

Deuce continued to dance to the crowd, everyone loved it. Well, he thought they loved it, they were laughing and everything. But why was no one joining him? Just as he was about to talk himself out of it, he realise dhis head was pounding, downed another bottle of beer and continued to dance.

Ness
Jul 7, 2003, 07:19 PM
Poor Deuce, he lost his dignity.

----------------------------------------------------

After Ness finished eating the piece of pizza, he turned his attention to the cat fight and the unfortunate drunk that got caught in the middle. The fight was getting pretty intense and he didn't know if both of them would come out alive. He estiamted that the android would win, but then he saw pieces of metal start to rip off.

"Well," Ness thought to himself "I know what I have to do." "Alright everyone look at the fight and place your bets! I'll be collection the money and the winners can divide it up evenly!" Ness yealled out to the crowd.

A short Humar walked up to him and said,"Put 200 meseta down for the RAcaseal under the name Benny!"

"Alright that will be 220 meseta."

"220? I only wanted to bet 200."

"You have to pay the betting fee."

"Alright, take your damn 220 meseta!"

With that Benny walked off to watch the fight. Several other people walked up to him too.

"Heh heh! With this money, I can buy me something or hire someone to keep Nol from stalking me," Ness thought to himself.

While on the other side of the castle, Patricia was busy talking to Nol. It was obvious that it was driving Nol crazy; she didn't care about Patricia, infact it would be in her best interest for her to be out of the picture. After all, more women means more competition and that would be bad for Nol.

"Look Patricia, I have to go to the bathroom so if you don't mind, I'll be heading off now," said Nol thinking it may buy her some time to plan.

"I'll walk with you, Nol; I don't mind at all," said Patricia.

Nol was ticked, but luckily for her she noticed the cat fight going on.

"Look at those two women over there!" exclaimed Nol, feigning panic.

"Oh my gosh, someone should do something about that!" excalimed Patricia as she ran toward the crowd of people.

The fight had gotten pretty dirty be this time. The Hunewarl was all dirty and sweaty and the RAcaseal was giving off steam. Even thought the androids of this time used fusion reactors, they gave off steam when they started over heating. Ness also noticed that the HUnewearl was bleeding from the nose, mouth, and one of ther arms. Patricia noticed that the android was missing the metal cover sheets for several parts of her body and that some of the muscle-wires had been severed. Both of them looked like they could give out at any second.

Ness moved in for a closer look and bumped into Patricia.

"Ness!" Patricia exclaimed. "Where have youu been and why do you have all that meseta in your hand?"

"The meseta issue is a long story, but I was trying to get away from Nol," replied Ness as he started to shove the meseta in his pocket with the rest of it.

He then turned around to look at Patricia and wait for her response but she wasn't there.

"Alright, break it up!" Patricia ordered as she tried to pull the RAcaseal off of the HUnewearl. Just before Patricia managed to pull her off competely, the RAcaseal punched the HUnewearl square in the face and yelled,"Bitch!" in a very indignant tone.

"Alright Mr., I want my money!" yelled one of the people that bet.

"Well since nobody won the fight, the bet is considered void and I get to keep all the money!" said Ness with a smile on his face.

Many people in the crowd started yelling and started coming toward Ness, but Patricia jumped in front of them.

"Well then it looks like we'll just have to settle for you girlfriend then," said one man who was obviously drunk.

The men started advancing toward Ness and Patricia, but just then Nol showed up.

"Alright guys if you want this girl, you can have her!" yelled Ness. Ness picked up Nol and hurled her into the crowd of angry guys and then grabbed Patricia by the arm and ran with her to the bar area of the castle.

He then turned around and was faced to face with BOC.

M_BlackHawk
Jul 7, 2003, 09:59 PM
Jess and Xander had been watching the catfight, while Rhiana and Dax danced. "There goes the quiet vacation," Jess mumbles, "Every time we go somewhere, there's usually a fight."

"Call it bad karma," Xander reminds her, "At least the world isn't at stake this time."

"Thank goodness. I didn't bring a weapon, except for a few throwing daggers."

"And I left my mechs back at the house, too. Oh well."

"What's going on?" Rhiana asks as she and Daxion walk up.

"Oh, just a catfight between some newman and an android. Didn't recognize them, though," Jessica tells her sister.

Rhiana sighs. "Why is it that we can't go anywhere without a fight of some sort starting?"

"Bad Karma?" Daxion asks

Jess and Xander share a laugh at that exchange as Xander winds up nudging Logical2u with his elbow. "Oh, sorry," the young RAmar says, apologetically.
later

M_BlackHawk

Musashi_D
Jul 8, 2003, 02:58 AM
A short while after the fight had ended, KiX had finally gathered up the artificial skin and the parts that had been lost in the fierce battle. He offered his apologies, but only to be rejected from Maria.

He began to wander about the party, watching the many Hunters indulge themselves in dancing and the pizza and wondered at what time the party would end.

Bored, he decided to mingle.

"Hello, I'm KiX? Wanna dance?" He asked a random female.

Meanwhile, Musashi was long gone from the party, to escape the pain he endured falling into the "pit of terror". He sat out in the sand, outside, close to the ocean. It repeatedly came in, time after time, wetting his toes.

He looked up at the stars and slowly laid back, relaxing. It was at this time that he finally dozed off.

Even at that time, post-battled Christyna was back at the bar, awaiting a muscular man to 'rock her world'. The man never came, but she did not drink. She rather sat there, enduring the pain of the wounds she had recieved in battle.

Logical2u
Jul 8, 2003, 06:31 AM
The pizza was good... or so the 800 or so Hunters said when Logical2u got there.
"What do you mean, you ate all the pizza!?" Logical2u yelled.
L.Soldier had caught up and noticed the severe lack of pizza. "Those **** Twinkers ate all the pizza! Time to summon the Drain Buster!" L.Soldier then got into a very dramatic pose and attempted to grab a saber. He then tried to attack a nearby Racast.
Logical2u couldnt help but laugh. Until the Racast turned around and yelled "What the hell are you doing L.Soldier, don't kill your guildmates." However, after the stunned silence, Logical2u laughed harder. Alot harder. and then he stopped.
"I think the vodka someone poured on me is making me drunk..." Logical2u then collapsed.
"Or it could be the fact that you people ate all the pizza." Logical2u sighed. "I wish I had my Justy."
Then a feminine voice spoke up. It was L.Marine?
"I think you'll find that the rest is in that huge sandcastle, awaiting later consumption."
Logical2u turned around, finally noticing that his entire team was here.
"When the hell did you get here?"
"You quit the quest, but we finished it and got paid." L.Marine said.
"You finished it... Hey wait... what are you wearing?"Logical2u asked.
L.Marine looked down. "Oh, it's called a 'Tacky hawaiian shirt'. Gallon sold it to me. Don't worry, I didnt dip into the guild funds. Oh, don't worry, I've got a bathing suit under this, don't worry about me pulling a dagger out on you for quitting the quest..."
L.Killer finally turned around, also sporting a hawaiian shirt.
"Where'd you say the pizza was?"

Slicer238
Jul 8, 2003, 07:00 AM
Ken sat under an umbrella relaxing while Julia and Vivian got as much sun as possible. "Man it looks like we missed a good fight" said Ken sighing. "You just wanted to see if one of the girl's shirts got ripped." said Julia with a smile. "Awe you know as well as I do that your the only one for me seeing another women's breasts is just a side benefit." said Ken as he started moving his chair and umbrella back alittle bit. Vivian started laughing and Julia just said "See this" she pointed to her butt "off limits for the rest of the night.". Ken sighed and got up and went and got a beer from the cooler.

"Man this is getting annoying sitting here watching you two sun tan, not really the watching part" because they were in thong bikinis "just the silence." said Ken as he finished off his beer. "Then why don't you go to that crowded sand castle party and look at the girls there." said Julia. "Gees why you always gotta be mean you know I love you enough not to do that." said Ken as he got out of his chair. "I know but I still can make fun of ya." said Julia laughing. "Alright I'm going to the party be back later." said Ken as he headed toward the giant sand castle. "Be back before we leave." said Julia, "Whatever".

Ken arrived at the sand castle and walked into the bar. He seen a shadowy figure sitting at the bar getting hammered "either that dude's date stood him up or he has soem big issues." thought Ken to himself. He listen to people talk about the cat fight and got angry because he wasn't there. Then he seen a giant Racast in a Hawiian shirt and shorts. "How in the blue hell did he manage to get into shorts?" thought Ken. He sat down at an empty table and ordered a drink, a semi beat up wearl walked in and sat next to him and said "have you seen a Fomar running around here trying to hide himself?". "If I did most likely he's trying to hide from you why would I tell you, anyways after you barged in my house for that damn interview I really don't think you deserve my help." said Ken aggetated. Nol realized who he was and got up and left.

Ken looked around and seen many couples dancing and having fun. It made him think of Julia and what they have been through. He just sat alone in the corner table watching people seeing if anyone noticed him sitting there.

DnaX
Jul 8, 2003, 04:50 PM
X=DnaX it's just short 'cause I don't always want to say DnaX.

"X...I'm getting bored. Can I go back to the hotel now?" Rini shouted since her voice was kind of drowned by the music.

"X?" Rini looked around and didn't find DnaX anywhere. 'Where on living Ragol did she go?'

"Get off of him!" Rini heard X's voice.'I wonder what's going on.'
She walked over to a small crowd by the moat and realized what was happening. A HUnewearl with dark green colored hair had taken the brown haired HUmar by surprise and he fell into the moat.

"He's drowning for god's sake!" DnaX yelled trying to pull the Hunewearl off of a guy.

"But Tai and I are having fun...Right Tai?" The HUnewearl said to the HUmar drowning in the moat. Rini had a hard time telling who the HUnewearl was but by her voice she knew it was her rival.

"Reina!" Rini gasped, "Get off of Tai!"

"So I see you're here. Back off old lady." Reina directed it at Rini. Rini got so mad she jumped on Reina and a catfight started...again. On the other hand X had took Tai out of the moat and looked at Rini and Reina fighting.

"Rini carefull!" Tai yelled out.

"She'll be okay. Man did she want to do that a long time ago." DnaX replied, "You better get yourself dried up."

"Yeah." Tai said. He walked off and got a drink for himself.

"Hey do you think they'll be okay?" A person in the crowd said.

"I don't know. They look more beat up then the last fight." Said another.

"Never knew a FOmarl could hold up a fight that good." The first one said. Half of Rini's dress was suddenly ripped off and she countered by ripping of Reina's sleeve off. A few ooohs and ahhhs came from the crowd but the two were so into the fight they ignored them. Rini's light blue hair were starting to get loose from their buns on either side of her head. Strands of hair had fell into her face.

"This is getting kind of ugly. I just hope they won't kill themselves." DnaX watched from the side. No one really had the intension of breaking them up. So they stood and watched the battle between a FOmarl and HUnewearl.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DnaX on 2003-07-08 16:17 ]</font>

BOC
Jul 8, 2003, 06:14 PM
Boc returned to the bar after escorting Logical into Ragol's BIGGEST sand castle. Logical wasn't a bad kid. the two had had their differences in the past, but forgive and forget right? who cared who had tried to kill who, who has froze who's cat or who shot whos arm off, pizza and booze solved all differences.

Boc had placed himself on a stool by the bar to watch Deuce shaking his ass on the bar. Lucky drunk had attracted the attention of two equally intoxicated females, who had joined him for a dance. Again the miricle of booze.

Course it seemed to cause its fair share of problems. Boc observed Ness getting into an argument with a crowd of displeased looking drunks. The droid nearly crapped a motherboard when he saw Ness pick up Nol and toss her into the crowd and run towards the bar. The enraged mob following closely.

The droid rose from his seat standing firm infront of the approaching Ness and Tricia.

Ness looked up. and up. "errrr, Boc, rite?"

"Bingo"

The mob caught up, still carrying Nol. "hey, this worm owes us money!"

"you lost it fair and square" Replied Ness.

Boc pointed a single finger at Nol. "release her!" he uttered in his most menacing voice. The crowd instantly dropped Nol, her falling to the sandy ground with a light thump.

"Now....Whats the problem here?"

"we betted with Ness about the cat-fight...." began the self-proclaimed leader of the mob.

"...and since it was a draw, you don't get squat!" finished Ness.

Boc stoked his metallic chin. "ok, how about I take the mulla......and use it to get us some more pizza?"

There was a number of discerning grumbles within the mob. "Or me and my hard rockin amigo behind you could just kick the crap outa all yas?"

The mob turned to see a large black HUcast wielding a bottle of vodka behind them. "errrrr, pizza sounds good."

"Excellent!" said Boc scooping the mesta from Ness's arms. "i'll stick the order in now!"

The mob returned to the dance floor rater sheepishly, followed by the crimson red glowing eyes of Vodka.

Ness tried to escape the wrath of Nol and Patricia by slinking off.

"Sounds like another fight starting outside Boc." said Drion leaving the DJ box to inform her metallic buddy.

"*sigh* can't hunters have a bit of fun without fights starting?" said Vodka cracking his metallic knunkles.

"I blame the Blackhawks. Bad Karma follow those guys round." said Boc putting his sun glasses back on. "look on the bright side" he added..."at least most of em left their weapons at home!"

"come on you pocket calculator, lets play the role of bouncers." said Vodka moving towards the sounds of fighting.

Boc thrust the betting mesta into Drion's arms "get a couple hundred more pizzas will ya?"

"What am i your servant girl?" she yelled after the thundering RAcast, realising her comment went unheard.

"one hell of a party" she muttered to Ken sitting in the corner by himself.

Slicer238
Jul 8, 2003, 06:28 PM
Ken heard the comment and just watched the tiny Fonewearlleave. He was half drunk and was folding a piece of paper. It formed a little person with a helmet and Ken drew 3 stars on it. A Humar and his Hunewearl girlfriend came over and started stuff. "Playing dolls there ranger." said the humar they both started laughing. "Yes it is fun forming paper models." said Ken as he had the paper figure stand up. "Oh really" said the humar as he picked up the piece of paper and ripped it in half. Ken looked in horror and stood up "You killed General Jibblenuts you son of a bitch!!" and dived right on the humar ramming his head into the ground.

Ken picked him up and threw him through one of teh sand castle walls "Oh shit" said Ken as a few people looked through the hole surprised. "uh he killed General Jibblenuts." said Ken as he pointed to the humar laying on the ground. Then he seen a Giant Hucast with a bottle of vodka and the girl who was going to order the pizzas come in. "Exit stage left." and Ken ran out of the bar and to the other side of the sand castle hiding in a crowd of dancers.

BOC
Jul 8, 2003, 07:34 PM
Boc and Vodka were outside again, trying to defuse the situation outside.

"come on people, calm down!"

"shows over, go inside and continue getting drunk!"

"No, the pizza hasn't arrived yet."

THey we're interupted by a hunter exploding through the side of the castle in a cloud of sand, landing head first in a sand dune.

The two black towers looked at each other. then at the hunter lying andd groaning with his head stuck in the sand. then again at each other. the both began to laugh madly.

**snigger* Vodka, be a dear and go check that out will ya?"

"ok" he replied strolling back inside, met by Drion. they both looked at Ken, who was swaying back and forth, the way semi-drunks do.

"uh he killed General Jibblenuts." he said, pointing at the hapless victim, then running off, disappearing into the party.

Drion bent over picking up the paper doll, know torn in half. "Maybe we should give the good general here a militarty funeral." she said snacthing the Vodka bottle from Vodka (the droid http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif).

"im not drunk enough for this crap!" she said, half laughing and taking a swig from the bottle.

"you take a break, get bluttered! i'll take care of the music. you've earned a break!"

She smiled and strolled over to the bar, tripping on the way over a heavily intoxicated L.Soldier, who was making some attempt at break dancing.

Boc returned into the party, just in time to catch Deuce falling off the bar.

"hehehe, ooopsssshhh, sillyish meeeeeeeish *hic*" said Deuce as Boc replaced him back on the bar.

Boc stroked his chin again, formulating another hair brained scheme. He bolted up to the third floor.

-----------------------------------------
A lone HUmarl stood in a dark corner of the third floor. she wore a black eye patch over her right eye, and a black bikini to match.

Her good left eye caught Boc weaving in and out of the dancing crowd. "Boc!" she said to herself, setting of across the room after the dented droid.
------------------------------------------

Boc reached a storeroom that had been handily made on the forth floor, he kneeled down inside, pulling a box with 'B.O.C.'z parTy cRap' scrawled on the side into view. he had found what he was looking for, when his trade of thought was interupted by a familiar and menacing voice behind him "Boc you filthy piece of android crap, tonight you will DIE!" screamed the HUmarl lunging at him.

Boc caught her mid-air, throwing her into the store room. "come on Saber, lighten up. you can kill me tomorrow." he said closing the sandy door, and placing a table in front of the door. "honestly, mortal enemies these days." the droid mumbled to himself, making his way back downstairs.

It was time to whip out a real party tool.
-------------------------------------------

Drion was at the bar holding back the laughter at the antics of the hunters. She looked over to the stairs seeing Boc appear with a large pole.

The droid made his way to the centre of the room. He made a signal to Vodka to cut the music.

"OK EVERYONE! LETS LIMBO!" he yelled setting a limbo pole up.

Drion buried her head in her hand. what will he think of next, she thought.

Ness
Jul 8, 2003, 07:48 PM
Uhh... Nol was supposed to be the peace offering, but anyway.....

"Well that didn't work out too well," thought Ness to himself.

"Hey Ness, there is another fight breaking out!" exclaimed Patricia as she pointed outside.

"I think I'll stay here; I learned my lesson and now I have no money."

"Oh my, part of the FOmarl's drees got ripped off!"

Ness was was out the door and in the crowd faster than you could was "wait".

"If only he moved that fast during combat," Patricia thought as she saw Ness join the crowd.

The she felt a sensation of being lifted into the air and everything went black.

"Well that takes care of her," said Nol pulling the needle out of Patricia's jugular vein. "I'll just move her to the top of the castle where no one will plan to look for her. Now Ness is all mine."

The fight was getting pretty intense by this point and the FOmarl was holding her own pretty good for it to be hand-to-hand combat.

"Hey Patricia should see; she might learn something," thought Ness to himself.

So he went back into the sandcastle to find Patricia and bring her outside, but he coudln't seem to find her anywhere. He asked around but no one knew anything. He also noticed that Nol was gone and he thought that the two event might be linked.

"Oh no, maybe the drunk guys got them and beat them up. Their bodies might be floating in the ocean right now and then I'll be forced to do this mission alone!" thought Ness as a look of desperation appeared on his face.

He eventually found the drunk guy that was the leader of the posse and threw him up against the wall.

"Alright, what did you do with Patricia and Nol? I want answers! Well you can do what you want with Nol, but where's Patricia!" interrogated Ness. Ness grabbed the poor guy by the collar and lifted him up in ther air.

"I don't know! I don't know! I swear! Please don't hurt me!" yelled the guy, squirming and wincing like a baby.

"Looking for me?" asked Nol.

"Yes," replied Ness. "Have you seen Patricia lately?"

"Oh she is taking a nap because she got a little....sleepy," said Nol revealing the syringe.

Slicer238
Jul 8, 2003, 07:51 PM
Ken started to sober and walekd back to the damaged part of the sand castle. "Awe man thats what I get for drinking, Julia's gonna kill me." thought him as he seen two people pathcing it up. The Humar that he drove through the wall seen him walking, "Hey thats the guy that destroyed the wall.". "Dammit can't he just leave me alone" said Ken as he began to run away from the Humar's friend and girlfriend. He ran through a break dancing party and the Fomar chasing him tripped on a dancer. The Hunewearl was cathing up on Ken but then he took a quick right turn jumped over a limbo pole and bumped into Drion and apolgized as he ran, the wearl followed a few seconds after.

After running he did domething unexpected the wearl was about to grab his shirt but Ken jumped backwards and started running that way. He seen the wearl get angry and she began to chase him, Ken jumped through one of the sand castle windows and back into the limbo party. There he seen the Hucast that was checking out the hole in the wall. "shit" said Ken as he looked into the red eyes and started running again. He lost the Hucastand came up to a sand castle door with a table in front of it and heard noise coming from it. "Uh hello, how did you manage to locked in a sand castle door?" asked Ken as he walked closer. The person started yelling and screeming and Ken backed up saying "Uh nevermind I don't wanna touch the door.".

Ken didn't know what to do and it was far from being time to leave so he snuck back into the bar wearins a hat that covered up his face so no one would notice him. He seen Drion again and quickly turned so she wouldn't notice him and tell the Hucast that was drinking. He didn't know he she noticed him or not so he was keeping on edge.

He sat at the table for a few minutes in the shadows and then noticed a hunter making a move on a Fonewearl and she kept saying no get away from me. It went on for a few moments and Ken got fed up with it and walked over to the hunter "Excuse me sir, when a woman says no they mean no." said Ken as he turned the hunter around. The hunter got angry and at Ken and swung, Ken grabbed his arm and twisted it behind his back and slammed him to the floor. "Now learn some manners." said Ken. After he stood up Ken noticed there were about 6 people in a circle around him. "Hey there buddy why are you beating up on my brother?" asked one of the hunters. "Because he doesn't understand when a women says no they mean no." said Ken as he dusted some sand off his knees.

"Well maybe you should know not to mess with people when they have many friends here." said another of the hunters. "Oh great this is going to end up in a big fight." thought Ken to himself. Ken noticed a fomar coming up behind him and elbowed him straight in the face breaking his nose. Then the rest followed suit and a big fight started in the bar. A bunch of people gathered in a circle as they watched Ken counter attack after attack and kept putting down people. Alot of the limbo crowd even came over to watch the fight. A Humar jumped at Ken and ended getting a knee in the gut and hammered into the ground. Pretty soon they were all on the ground and Ken was the last one standing.

But at the last moment a Hunewearl jumped at him and landed a punch in Ken's face. "Man I can't hit girls." said Ken as he rubbed his cheek. "Then stand still and I'll end the fight right now." said the Hune jumping at him again. Ken got an idea, he stood infront of the wall and as the hune jumped he dodged the attack "olley" and she got stuck in the sand wall. Ken bowed to the crowd and walked back to his table.

He sat at his table slid the hat dow nto cover his eyes and fell asleep. He woke up and seen Drion looking into his face and screemed "DEMON!!" as he feel off his chair. Drion looked alittle angry "Yea he's still alive" she yelled over to BOC. Ken was on the ground hand over his heart.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Slicer238 on 2003-07-08 23:38 ]</font>

Logical2u
Jul 9, 2003, 06:55 AM
Amazingly enough, L.Soldier had tried breakdancing. The only good point is that he wouldn't remember his horrible attempts afterwerd. He was legally drunk now. Apparently he had quite a few beers. It showed now.
He was just getting into the head-spin when a FoNewearl walked by. Ok, not by, ON him. And not only did L.Soldier fail pitifully, he also got carpet burn. Or the beach equivalent.
---
Logical2u had washed out his hair with some of the bottled water at bar after seeing the interior of the castle. Now though, he had returned to see BOC holding a large bag of meseta and saying something about ordering more pizza.
Logical2u proceeded to jump on the nearby bar and dance. Or at least attempt to. And this was quite funny to the hunter next to him. (Duece? is that his name? I guess...)
And then he saw the Hucast with vodka...
---
L.Marine and L.Killer had already returned to the quest after getting some drinks to go, grabbing some pizza and making sure Logical2u and L.Soldier weren't in danger.
When they returned to the quest, there were no monsters any where. And there was alot of empty bottles of bear. And alot of tracks leading to the party.
"Oh %$#@!!" was all both of them could yell.
---
Logical2u had also engaged in a few drinks with Duece, but all that usually came out of Duece's mouth was slurred. Heavily slurred.
He then saw the black Hucast again. And it had vodka nearby.
Logical2u proceeded to reach behind the bar and grab the Supressed Gun he knew was always in bars. Unfortunately, Logical2u was holding it the wrong way.

BOC
Jul 9, 2003, 02:42 PM
The limbo'ers were trying their best to try and limbo under that bar. There were still plenty of fights going on, but Boc had resigned to the fact that they'd probably sort themselves out. he was know faced with something of a moral dilema: did it consititute as cheating if he detacheed his head and rolled it under the limbo poll? and if he did detach his head, what where his chances of actually getting it back? chances were that some drunk would pick it up and try and take him home. probably place a melting candle on his forehead.

"yo Boc i think hes still alive" yelled Drion from across the room, indicating the slumped figure of Ken lying on the floor.

Boc approached for a closer look, walking past Logical and Deuce, both now in their underwear dancing on the bar. They seemed to be discussing who had the best pair. Deuce and his heart encrusted boxers, or Logical and his briefs with the pictures of Chaos on them. "*hic* yourrrrsssshh issssh the bestt juiceiiissh"

"NO! yousssssshhhhh issss bettteerrs than mine loggyIKcallll *burp*"

Ken was laying on the sandy ground staring up at Boc. "am i drunk?" he spewed out.

"as a skunk-rappy my friend." replied Boc

"Isssshhh me in trouble?"

"your are if your girlfriend finds you in this state." replied Drion "I think we should try and sober him up Boc."

"me too, i'll go fix up some of my famous intoxiation cure." Said Boc

"Better brew some up for Travesy too, before he loses the strength to crawl outa the heap of pizza boxes" replied Drion, motion to the slight sign of live below a pile of empty pizza boxes.

----------------------------------------
Boc walked behind the bar to mix up his intoxication cure (tm) - 'Guaranteed to sober you up in under 59.998 seconds'

The recipe:
One part Trimate
Two parts Antidote
Three parts motor oil
A yolk of a rappy egg.

Directions:
Shove it all in a blender for 2 minutes and remember to replace the lid. Pour into a glass. avoid smelling, tasting or even looking at the mixture.
Best served chilled.

------------------------------------------
Boc returned with an odd greenish/brownish thick liquid that seemed to bubble.

"drink up" said boc, thrusting the glass into kens hands.

Slicer238
Jul 9, 2003, 02:54 PM
Ken grabs the cup, "your sure its safe for human consumption?" asked Ken as he looked at the odd looking elixer. "It should sober you after everything you've drunk." said BOC. "Alright" said Ken as he prepared to drink it. But before he eve ngot to drink it he heard a very pissed off voice "Ken!!, what the hell have you been doing in here, I keep hearing people talk about a ranger whose been fightign and drinking since he arrived." it was Julia as she walked in. "Yep I'm boned." said Ken as he tried to stand up and run. He began to run and Julia started chasing after him "Get back here, me and you are gonna talk. ALso if I find out you were talking with other girls about certain things your gonan be in the pound tonight." yelled Julia as she chased him down. "I swear I didn't all I did was get alittle drunk and in a few fights." said Ken as he managed to stay ahead of the angry Fonewearl.

He ran behind BOC and used him as a shield "sorry buddy but dieing tonight isn't what I want." said Ken as he stayed on the opposite side of Julia. Julai began chasing him down again and Ken ran behind Drion and did the same thing "Sorry ma'am." Julia got annoyed because he did that and grabbed him by his shirt collar, Ken quickly unbuttoned his shirt and floored it outof the bar. "GET BAC KHERE NOW." yelled Julia as she chased him.

DnaX
Jul 9, 2003, 02:59 PM
After the fright stopped, Reina was only half concisous. She had hear BOC say something about limbo so she joined and fainted. On the other hand, Rini had went back to the hotel to change. She wasn't intrested to go back so she went to sleep. DnaX hade ordered a drink and sat by herself watching the crowd. Tai then came over and sat by her.

"Where's Rini?" He asked, curiously looking around.

"She might be back at the hotel sleeping. That fight took alot out of her." X replied, "Why are you here anyways? I thought you had to study for the exams."

"I ditched the studying. Plus I already studied enough." Tai answered, "I didn't plan on coming to the beach but Reina discovered I was here and started chasing me. I ran into this sand castle thinking that I lost her but she jumped me and I ended up in the moat."

"Hey isn't that Ken? Why's Julia chasin' him." DnaX said.

"I over heard their conversation saying that he was talking to some girl." Tai replied looking at Ken being chased, "Poor guy."

>.< X

Slicer238
Jul 9, 2003, 03:14 PM
As Ken was running he seen DnaX he ran over too her and tried having her talk some sense into Julia. "So huff huff whats up X huff puff." said Ken. DnaX looked at him "Oh no I'm not helping you out, you shouldn't have talked to that girl.". Ken looked at her "I didn't she was just checking to see if I was still alive." said Ken. "Thats a lame excuse." said DnaX as she started walking away with her friend. "Why does everyone think I'm lieing." yelled Ken as he seen Julia running at him. "Oh man This couldn't possibly get any worse." said ken to himself as he ran away.

Ken kept running down the beach and Julai finally stopped chasing after him. "He'll just hear when we get home." said Julia and she walekd back and seen DnaX. "Hey where is DnaX at?" asked Julia as she walked over tired from chasing Ken. "She went back to the inn because of a fight she got in." said DnaX as she went back to talking to her friend. Julia noticed "So it looks like your starting to like guys." said Julia smiling at her.

DnaX
Jul 9, 2003, 03:23 PM
"Of course not. He's just a friend of mind." DnaX started whisphering, "Rini and him...*wink, wink, nudge, nudge*."

"Oh...I see now. Rini seems to be so protective hardly any guy can get close to her." Julia whisphered back.

"Well, are you ready to introduce your friend to me X?" Tai asked.

"Right. This is Julia and Julia, this is Tai." DnaX said, "By the way, where's Vivian and Rhea? Didn't see them today."

"They must be somewhere anyways, I got to go. See ya around." Julia waved. She started walking out of the sand castle.

"I've never seen you mention her. Plus, I thought you only worked with Rini." Tai said.

"Me and Rini were in a tournament the other day. We kinda lost to them and became friend and started finding stuff through Ragol." DnaX answered.

"Well I guess I'll be hitting the sacks. See you sometime." Tai said walking away towards the hotel. X continued staying behide and had a few more drinks.

>.< X

Slicer238
Jul 9, 2003, 03:39 PM
Ken stopped and realized that Julia wasn't chasing him anymore. "Oh man that was so unfiar pickign on a drunk guy. Oh well maybe she'll forgive me when we get home." thought Ken to himself as he walked back to the sand castle. "Man running must be a good way to sober up I feel great." said Ken as he walked with a jump is his step. Crick...Ken looked over and a monkey jumped at him. "hey I was walking here you damn ape." yelled Ken as he watched it jump around. Then after that he heard some more noise and turned around "Oh come on I said this couldn't get any worse and it did, man this is starting to get me very very very pissed off." said Ken as he seen about 10 more gibbons hanging out in the bushes.

"Nope I'm not fighting you, you'll just get me in more trouble with Julia." said Ken as he started to walk away. The Gibbons began to laugh because he was whipped. "Don't care I'm not gonna fight you." said Ken as he began heading back towards the sandcastle. He managed to make it back with out being attacked and noticed some cloth on the tower of the sand castle. He jumped up and looked it was a fomarl. "Oh great, someone always has to shoot up at the partys." said Ken as he brought her down to the bar and handed her to BOC.

He turned around and bumped into Drion. "Hey, its you again, you still drunk?" asked Drion. Ken looked at her "NO, after being chased a mile and a half you kind of sober up." said Ken as he started walkign away. Drion grabbed his hand and started dancing. "Listen ma'am I really don't think da" Drion put her finger up "sh just dance" said Drion as a slow song came up "Julia is gonna kill me." thought Ken as he began to cry.

BOC
Jul 9, 2003, 03:46 PM
Boc and stop couldn't help but laugh at Julia chasing after Ken.

"boy i would NOT like to be in that boys shoes rite now" said Boc picking Travesy up, tipping his head back and pouring his famous intoxication cure down his throat.

Travesy closed his eyes so tight and began to shudder, making generally unpleasant nosies. 59.998 seconds later he opened his eyes and scream "bleah! yuck! good god it burns, it BURNS!!!"

He struggled out of Bocs grasp, rubbing his tongue with his palm very roughly, in some vein attempt to remove the taste. "the MyTea B.O.C. intoxication cure!" said boc, showing Travesy the glass with the remnant of the thick liquid in the bottom.

"eugh, BOC! By the great light i told you NOT to ever, EVER, BLOODY EVER http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif give me your cure again! id rather have a hang-over" he yelled.

"relax Travesy, you where 2 minutes away from needing a liver transplant." said Drion, wiping a tear from her eye, were Travesy over-reaction had made her laugh so hard she cried.

Travesy's stomach audbly growled. "man i need food. didn't i have pizza?"

"yeah but you threw most of it back up"

"dam, im still hungry!"

Another Pizza guy appeared at the door "somebody order a bunch of pizzas?"

"mmm, just in time" said Travesy running to join the crowd of ravonous party goers that made their way to maul the pizza guy and his delivery dune buggy.

Slicer238
Jul 9, 2003, 03:57 PM
After dancing with Drion Ken some how managed to get drunk again. He started walking back to the dance floor and he bumped into a hucast. This hucast was red and had green eyes. "Sorry bout that guy hic." said Ken as he walked back. The Hucast grabbed his shoulder and turned him around "What did you call me?" said the hucast making a fist. "Rappy F***er?" said Ken as drunk as he was.

The hucast got extremly angry, swung at Ken and blasted him in the cheek. Ken fell to the floor and went back a couple feet knocking some people over. "Hey what you do that for you bastard?" asked Ken as he got up rubbing his cheek. "For being a stupid human." said the hucast. "If I wasn't drunk and could understand what you just said I would whoop your dull metal ass." said Ken as he staggered.

"Really then why not fight me now." said the hucast as walked closer to Ken. "Alright." said Ken as he put both his hands on the hucast's sides. The Hucast looked at him and started punching him in the head blow after blow and Ken didn't let go. "what the hell!?" said the android as he managed to throw Ken off of him. He seen some pieces of red metal in his hands and looked at his torso. Ken started ripping him in half. The android looked at Ken and all Ke nsaid was "If I wasn't drunk you wouldn't be so lucky as Ken staggered back to dancing with Drion.

DnaX
Jul 9, 2003, 04:00 PM
DnaX had yet ordered another drink. If Rini were around she would have already stopped her. She trun around and a slow song started. A few male androids asked X to dance but she turned them down. Suddenly DnaX saw something more unusual. She saw Ken dancing on stage with a FOnewearl that he talked to before.

'Man is he is trouble.' X thought, 'Maybe I should whack some sense into him.' She zoomed in and saw that he was mummbling something. It seemed as if he were saying help.

'Maybe I should help him this time.' X thought again. Suddenly, Julia stormed in.

'Man he's toast.' X thought. DnaX started walking towards Julia.

"Where is he?" Julia mummbled. She couldn't tell where he was because he was somewhat in the middle of the bunch.

"I saw him dancing wi--Ooops." X blurted.

"You saw him dancing with who?" Julia asked angrily.

"It was an accident. The girl pulled him in. And he was actually saying 'help'." X replied. Julia started to walk into the bunch to find Ken.

'Me and my big mouth.' X thought. ><;;

>.< X

Slicer238
Jul 9, 2003, 04:07 PM
Ken was still dancing and didn't realize that Julia was walking in. Julia walked up behind and THWACK right to the back of his head. "Come on Mr. I didn't do it, we got somethings to talk about." Said Julia as she grabbed Ken's arm. "Hey were dancing here." said Drion as she grabbed his other arm. "Let go me and my boy friend have some things to talk about." said Julia as she yanked on his arm. "Maybe the reason he's dancing with me is that you treat him like that and don't trust him." said Drion as she yanked on his other arm. Ken was to drunk to understand most of the conversation and only heard blah blah bla blah.

Julia and Drion got into a big fight and Ken ended getting hit the most. He finnaly got out and let Julia and Drion duke it out and seen DnaX and sat next to her. "Man I'm gonna go to hell." said Ken as he got a drink. Then the hucast he almost ripped apart came and grabbed his shoulder. "Hey don't do it because I'm gonna end up whopping your ass." said DnaX as she looked the damaged droid in the eyes.

BOC
Jul 9, 2003, 04:09 PM
*and in the time it took Boc to post his last part*

Ken had just handed the past out figure to Boc when he got rather reluctantly onto the dance floor by Drion.

"ooooo, i can see another fight startin" said Boc to himself placing the young girl on the bar counter, shooing the dancing figures of logical and Deuce sown to the other end.

"Shit, Patrica" he said shaking her gently after recognising her, then noticing her mark were a needle had been stuck into her neck. Ken had mumbled something about 'shooting up', but Boc remembered that people usually shot up through their arms and rarely their necks.

He looked out into the dancing crowd looking for a face he'd seen earlier that night. Vodka strolled up. "what happened her? did those drunk guys beat her up or something?"

"No, just watch her for a few minutes Vodka"

Boc walked into the cirlce surrounding the limbo competition, seeing his target under the limbo bar: Doctor Hailin B. Stone. his usual lab coat replaced with a cheesy hawian shirt.

"wehay! watch me go, watch me go now!" he yelled limboing under the pole. *CRACK* "oh god dam! my back! sweet merciful light my back!" he then screamed.

Boc ran over, retrieving the good doctor and bringing him to the bar. "oh, dam my back! sorry boc can't fix your faulty ass tonight *hic*".

"whats wrong with the Doc?" said Vodka.

"it would appear that he hurrt his back and is drunk. You..fix..his back for him, i'll mix up some more of my special brew."

The giant HUcast grapped the Doctor, folding him over like sheet of paper, until he achieved the desired crack.

"hey, my back is fixed! *hic*!"

Then box administered some of his intoxication cure (tm, resulting in the usual reaction.

"eugh, Boc id rather drink the motor oil that leaks from you thab drink that crap again!"

"Some of it is motor oil."

"what?!?"

"nothing. can you take a look at young tricia here?" replied Boc.

"Vodka, go find Ness!" He added.

Logical2u
Jul 9, 2003, 04:19 PM
Logical2u, now VERY drunk wandered around the dance floor with a Supressed gun in his pocket. Duece had persauded him to try to 'hook up with some chicks' when Logical2u saw the Vodka drinking android again.
And this time... he wasnt going to let drunkeness stop him.

Slicer238
Jul 9, 2003, 04:21 PM
After a few drinks Ken got up the courage to try and stop the fight between Drion and Julia. "This is gonan be the end of me." sighed Ke nas he walked closer and closer to the brawl. When he got through the crowd Julia had her thong bikini ripped off and Drion no longer had something containing her boobs. "Nevermind I think I'll let this go on a little longer." thought Ken to himself. After a bit more of fighting he decided to stop them and grabbed both of them by what remained of their clothing. Julia's bikini top and Drions bottom. "Do you two think you can stop now and be friends." said Ken trying not to look at either of their exposed parts.

They decided to stop fighting and each of them danced on the opposite side of Ken. He was acting as a shield so they wouldn't start clawing each other again. Then he see na giant HUcast crack a guy's back. "Man I sure hope for that scientist guy that he's not gay." said Ken as he danced

DnaX
Jul 9, 2003, 04:34 PM
"Thanks X." Ken said.

"No problem." X repiled, "All I've really seen today were cat fights. Wonder what's up with the girls."

"Who knows?" Ken replied. He was still drunk and started mummbling things.

"I should get BOC to make him some off his brew. It'll make you sober up." DnaX walked over to BOC and overed one of his famous brews for Ken. While BOC was mixing up the brew, X looked over at Partricia on the table.

"What happened to her? She's unconcious for sure." DnaX said.

"Ken found her on the roof when he came back in." BOC replied.

"Wonder who did it." DnaX wondered alound.

"Here you go." BOC had finished making the brew. She walked back over to Ken. She saw that he was gone and back in dance mode. He was right in between Drion and Julia. She walked over to them and gave Ken the drink.

"Better get your senses back or you'll be killed and not know what happen." X said.

>.< X

Slicer238
Jul 9, 2003, 04:48 PM
"thanks" Ken said as he looked at the drink "haven't I seen you before?" Ken asked the drink. DnaX gave him an odd look "man he really is drunk, I'm surprised that he almost ripped that droid in half in this state of mind.". She started to wonder about what happened to Patricia. Ken drank the odd drink and ran out of the bar and started to hurl. "To hell with this poison, Someone tried to kill me." yelled Ken as he kept throwing up. "gees it can't be that bad it has motor oil in it." said DnaX and BOC at the same time.

Julia and Drion started to give each other an evil look and started the cat fight back up. The crowd gathered and watched as they started pulling each other's hair and yanking articles of clothing off. Ken walked back in getting the foul taste out of his mouth and sighed. "This is proving pointless." said Ken as he sat down at a table away from the crowd. A girl from the crowd looked and seen him seating there and walked over. "That your girlfriend huh?" said the unknown newman. "yea and she has issues with letting me have fun with other women." said Ken sitting there one hand holding up his head.

"Well maybe she'll get over that some day." said the Hunewearl. "yea, that would be a good day. But it will never happen, anyways I'll always love her for who she is." said Ken as he sat there sighing. The fight suddenly stopped and Drion and Julia walked out arms over each other's shoulders. "We made up and we're ready to just have fun." said Julia. Ken looked at her in shock "really?", "yea I'm gonna go back to sun tanning you can stay here and dance and have fun." said Julia as she headed towards the exit. "She's a nice person once you get past her aggressivness." said Drion as she pulled Ken into a dance again.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Slicer238 on 2003-07-09 14:54 ]</font>

Ness
Jul 9, 2003, 04:54 PM
"Well that takes care of her." Ness thinks to himself as he leaves Nol chained to the toilet in the third stall of the men's restroom.

Ness started running to see if he could find Patricia, but he stopped to see the disturbing site of Ken, Drion, and Julia.

".....," thought Ness. "Now that is just wrong right there, and given what I've seen, that's pretty bad!"

He then continued running and bumped into Vodka.

"Woah, I'm sorry dude!" Ness said as the helped the HUcast up.

"Are you Ness?" asked Vodka.

"Yes I am. Have you seen a redheaded Fomarl?"

"I sure have; that is why I have been trying to find you."

So Vodka leads Ness to the bar where Patricia was laying and saw yet another disturbing sight: Deuce and Logical.

"Nol injected her with some type of sleeping drug," said the Dr. Stone. "You should take her back to the hotel and let the medicine run it's course."

"I planned to." replied Ness. "And you will find the person that injected her in the men's restroom."

So Ness picked up Patricia and went back to the hotel.

Logical2u
Jul 9, 2003, 05:10 PM
Logical2u now was only 20 feet from the Vodka droid. Nothing could stop him from getting his revenge for dumping a Vodka on him. But unfortunatly, Logical2u tripped over many people. Including L.Soldier.
But eventually, Logical2u got next to the huge Hucast.
"Why in the good name of Coral did you dump a damn VODKA on my head, you fool of a cast!"
Logical2u finally pulled out his confiscated suppressed gun (still pointing the wrong way) and pointed at the Hucast.

Deathscythealpha
Jul 9, 2003, 06:30 PM
Deuce stood about in his boxers, kinda bewildered with what to do. He had drunk, eaten, drunk, danced, drunk and then drunk some more. He was planing on drinking some more, but he seemed to have problems picking up the bottle, all three of them kept moving out of the way.

He stumbled across the dance floor a bit, being dragged into several dances by the women. They seemed to think he was so cute dancing about in his boxers, he didnt get it. He strolled out of the dance a fell over the limbo stick. BOC picked him up by the elastic of his boxers (a rather risky thing to do) and placed him up right.

"You ok Deuce? Dont want any of my special Intoxication Cure?"

Deuce shook his head dopely and stumbled off.

He somehow managed to make his way to the top of the castle and he stared out across the sea from a parapit. It was beutiful, for a couple of minutes Deuce sobered up at the sheer beuty of the the moon shining across the Ragolian sea.

Then he managed to fall over the edge of parapit and fall to the sand below.

"Ouch" he mumbled, his mouth half full of sand.

M_BlackHawk
Jul 9, 2003, 06:48 PM
With all the fighting going on, Jessica & Rhiana BlackHawk and their escorts decided to go outside and find a quiet place to hold their own way to enjoy their vacation.

"Sometimes, there are times I wonder why we go to these parties," Xander thinks out loud, "There's always a fight of some sort going on."

"Well, we can always just stay out here," Jess tells the RAmar, "Rhiana and Dax are already taking a swim in the ocean."

"Why don't we join them?"

"Sounds like fun."

That said, the two head toward the ocean to enjoy a late night swim.

later

M_BlackHawk

Excalibur18
Jul 9, 2003, 07:23 PM
As Excalibur walk up to the bar he said "one milk shake please."

the bar tender gave him a puzzeld look. "Whats wrong with you sir?"

"Oh nothing its that I told my girl friend i wouldnt drink tonite." Excalibur said with a sigh

"Oh comon a couple drinks are not going to hurt you and besides i dont see her any where." The bar tender said slyly

"Ummmmm... well ok just a couple."

Moments Later...

...as i pinned this guy up against the wall i pulled out my Varista and said "Your worth more dead than alive." an the I...

*SLAP*

Jynx slaped Excalibur on the back of the head while he was puting on a skit of his bounty hunts on top of the bar with a small crowd of spectators watching him. Then she pulled him away by pulling on his ear.

"Why the hell were you up there?" she ask Excalibur with a stare that could cripple any man.

"Ah... well... I had a few drinks and one thing lead to another and..." "Hey look Limbo!" Excalibur ran as fast as he could to the large crowd of people playing limbo.

"Hes going to get it sooner or later" Jynx said as she walked towards the limbo crowd.

Instead of staying the limbo crowd he sneaked over to the mens room thinking "Oh ya i am so sneaky." But when he entered the mens rest room he heard muffeld screams. Which made him pull out his varista. "Hello?" Excalibur said in a trembeling voice. no answer. But he heard a rattle of chains from the third stall. He open the door and saw a woman cained to the stall to the toilet. "Who would do such a thing?" So Excalibur unchain her and ungaged her and said "Who did this?"

Before she said anything she pushed Excalibur aside and only said a "thank you" and ran off.

"Strange." he said and walk out. On the way out he saw BOC.

Boc ask Excalibur Have you seen a girl chain up in the third stall in the mens room?"

Excalibur answerd "Acuality I did so I unchaind her and let her free."

Boc yelled "WHAT?"

"Before this gets any further i would like to say sorry... and i didnt know." Excalibur said, man its going to be a long night he said to him self...

-Excalibur

Ness
Jul 9, 2003, 08:22 PM
Ness didn't know that Nol had escaped because he was back at his hotel tending to who had just started to wake up.

When Patricia finally came to he told her about the party and all the disturbing things he saw and what he did to Nol.

"Some moron might have set her free! Ness, we have to go back and get her so we can turn her in!" commanded Patricia.

"Not Now." replied Ness trying to calm her down."BOC and Vodka know about the whole thing and they said they would take care of her."

"But... but..."

"Calm down Patricia. Just rest right now; you are still recovering that that drug Nol gave you."

Eventually, Patricia calmed down and went back to sleep. Ness stayed up to watch over, but he eventually difted off too. He just sat there snoring.

At around 1:00 AM, his cell phone rang and he answered it. "Ness this is BOC, Nol has escaped and I think she's looking for you" said the voice on the phone.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ness on 2003-07-09 18:22 ]</font>

Slicer238
Jul 9, 2003, 11:15 PM
Ken still drunk dancing and unaware of the escaped pyscho reporter kept dancing wih Drion. Then for some reason he felt someone behind him and quickly pulled out his hidden agito and blocked a swift blow. Drion and BOC both noticed that they both had weapons. BOC walked over and asked both Ken and the unknown man for their swords. "No way, I can't let you hold this, its for my personal saftey." said Ken hugging his agito. BOC got the other man's sword and kept telling Ken to give him his and he would get it back after the party or when he left.

"No, I'm sorry but its not leaving my side." said Ken as he put it back in its hidden sheath. "Ken just please give me the sword then." said Drion smiling. Ken couldn't deny a request with manners and handed it over to Drion who then handed it to BOC. "I'm a sucker for the girls." said Ken as he sighed as BOC walked away. They kept dancing until Ken walked out of the room. Drion followed after noticing him leaving. "Why did you leave?" asked Drion catching up. "I got tired of dancing and also started to worry about Julia." said Ken as he sat down on a sand dune. Drion humphed and sat down next to him.

"What exactly does she have that I don't?" asked Drion with a high level of curiousty. Ken looked at her. Julia was tanning next to Vivian and began talking about what happned at the Sand Castle. "Glad you finally let him have fun." said Vivian as she turned on her side. "Yea I just didn't want him to get drunk and end up doing something he would regreat, maybe I was alittle bit to protective." said Julia as she flipped over on her stomach. "Its not like he's gonna make out with another girl while you still go out and if he did it would probably be because he was drunk, and you really couldn't blame him for that one." said Vivian. Julia nodded and said "Well I could still get mad at him.". Vivian looked at her and said "that might be the reason why he would end up making out with another girl.". Julia just looked at her.

Drion and Ken sat at looked at the couples playing in the water and on the beach. Drion turned and looked Ken right in his face and began to get closer. Ken raised an eyebrow as Drion got close, within an inch of his face. Then she kissed him and pushed him on the sand. Ken was drunk and ended up blacking out and falling asleep.

As Ken awoke wondered where he was and then he remembered tha the was on the beach. He looked next to him and seen Drion sleeping there "Oh hell no, I swear if I ended up doing what I think I did, Julia is gonna put me through the gauntlent." thought Ken to himself. He started to shake her and she began to wake up "Morning." she said smiling. Ken looked at her and said "Did we?". Drion looked at him and then Julia walked over and seen them "So this is what you do when you get drunk." Said Julia starting to cry

"I swear we didn't do what you think we did." said Ken as he stood up. Julia didn't believe him one bit because he was drinking. "I swear tell her that we didn't." said Ken looking at Drion. Drion looked over to Julia and said "We were about to but as I put the move on him he fell asleep so I followed." said Drion as she got up. Julia ran over and hugged Ken as he looked at Drion's face, she was smiling. He'll never know if they did or if anyone seen if they did, but he hoped that they didn't. Maybe someone seen the event and will tell Ken what really happened because Drion's smile looked like a pleased one.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Slicer238 on 2003-07-09 21:32 ]</font>

DnaX
Jul 10, 2003, 12:14 AM
DnaX started getting hot so she decided get some fresh air. She had saw Ken walk out followed by Drion.

'Hope they don't go too far...' X thought. She walked out of the sand castle and sat near the sea (?). From the place where she was sitting, X could see Julia and Vivan still tanning and further back...

'Jesus christ! This is technically public area.' X thought. She had saw Drion and Ken...She quickly rushed back inside.

"Are you okay? It looks like something hit you hard." BOC said.

"I'm okay...Maybe a little drunk too. Can you make me one of your sober up brew?" X askd him.

"Sure.." BOC replied. X had turned off her sensors before she drank it. Taking the taste wasn't plesant.

Rini had woken up from her little nap and planned to find X in case she had made herself drunk. Rini had walked out of the hotel room and bump into someone. That person was like her. Half asleep.

"I'm sorry." Rini apologized.

"Rini, are you okay?" Said the stranger.

"Tai? I thought you were with Reina. Where is she?" Rini looked around.

"I haven't seen her since after the fight. She might've found a guy and made out with him. Any guy would take her." Tai replied leaning against the wall.

"And you would too?" Rini said with a hint of jealousy.

"No way! She's not my type. Why too annoying for me to like. I like more quieter girls." Tai laughed. Pink stains started to appear on Rini's cheecks.

"Are you alright? Your face looks red. Do you have a fever?"Tai asked here and there.

"I-I'm fine." She struggled.

"Let's go out to the beach. We could both use some refreshening!" Tai said grabbing her hand. Rini's face started turning as red as a tomato. They were already in the beach area. The wind blew softly against the two.

After X had sober up she saw Tai and Rini holding hands walking along the shore.

"I've taken too much today." X said. She started walking back to the hotel.

Ness
Jul 10, 2003, 07:57 AM
Ness locked up the hotel room tight as the shut the door and ran for the sandcastle. On the way he saw Drion and some guy doing stuff of the beach. "Get a room!" he yelled out to them as the darted by. They didn't seem to notice him so he decided not to worry about it. As he was running he noticed that the beach looked different at night. It was alot darker and more evil looking.

He was almost to the sand castle when he tripped over something. He turned around to see what it was and freaked out when he saw it. It was a head, specifically the head of the FOmar that was watching the BBQ. There was a word engraved on his forhead that read," Nol'ed."

"Oh crap!" Ness thought to himself as he approached the sandcastle. When he goit inside, it was obvious that the party was still going on. He then met up with BOC and they exchanged information. "I would also like to add that I found a FOmar's head with the word "Nol'ed" engraved on it." Ness added.

"Then it is obvious what we have to do," said BOC readying his FROZEN SHOOTER. "So are you ready, Ness? Ness? Where did he go?" The a familiar voice was heard on the microphone.

"Attention partygoers, Nol has gone crazy and hads started killing people and then 'Noling' them. BOC and I are going to hunt her down and bring her to justice so I reccomend that anyone that doesn't want to help get back to your homes and hotels as soon a possible!" commanded Ness.

That place was cleared out before you could say "WTF?". Only Ness, Deuce, Vodka, and BOC remained. Or atleast that was all he could see. "Now is everyone ready?" asked BOC.

"I am!" yelled Ness readying his LAVIS CANNON +15.

"Bring it on!" yelled Vodka pulling out his IMPERIAL PICK +9.

"Ready!" yelled Deuce pulling out his VARISTA.

The four of them walked out the sandcastle prepared for battle.

Logical2u
Jul 10, 2003, 08:03 AM
Logical2u decided the time to act was NOW! The room was empty, and the time was right to get revenge for the vodka dumping. Logical2u rushed out of the shadows and pressed (the wrong end, still) the gun to the black hucasts back.
"Payback time!"

Cannibal-Snowman
Jul 10, 2003, 08:18 AM
Matt, a tall RAmar, slowly walked on to the beach. He was still wearing his Hunter uniform, and it was torn up pretty bad.

"Damn Hildeblues," Matt muttered, "Why did I have to take that path?"

Suddenly, he saw four people run past him, and each of them was carrying a weapon. Matt managed to stop one of them. His name was Ness.

"Hey, what's going on?" Matt said.

"Nol has gone crazy and is killing everybody. We're going to stop her." Ness said.

"Sounds like fun. Can I help?" Matt said, equipping a Visk 235W.

"Sure, come on!" Ness said as he ran ahead to catch up with the others. Matt quickly gave himself a Dimate and then ran off to join the others.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cannibal-Snowman on 2003-07-10 06:19 ]</font>

Slicer238
Jul 10, 2003, 12:56 PM
Ken walking around the beach zoned out thinking of what happened. "I swear if I find out she was lieing I'm gonna ki---nah I can't hit a girl." thought Ken as he seen alot of people running, 5 of them had weapons "Oh hell no that robot still has my agito, HEY GET BACK HERE AND GIVE ME MY AGITO BACK!" yelled Ken as he ran after the group of hunters. He seen Rini and some guy walking along the beach "Looks like she is having fun." thought Ken as he seen her face was red. Then he bumped into DnaX "Oh hey whats going on?" asked Ken as he stopped his persuit.

"Well lets see that Nol reporter went crazy and beheaded a guy and I seen you and Drion doing something on the public beach." said DnaX all in one breath. Ken's mouth was wide open "SHE LIED, SON OF A BITCH I'M GONNA KILL HER.". "I thought you said you couldn't hit a girl?" asked DnaX. Ken sighed "Man, this is gonna tear me up for the rest of my life.". Julia heard Ken yelling and ran over "What happened?". Ken was slumped over like a man on death row. DnaX looked at her and smiled and said "this".

She began to play a hologram video of what happened. Julia looked at Ken but DnaX interupted "Ken was blacked out and she was drunk so she had alittle more control over her body but Ken didn't.". Julia looked at DnaX and then back to Ken "Well thats good, that means he didn't cheat on me.". Ken looked at her "your not mad!?", Julia smiled and said "no, I can't get mad because you couldn't stop it.". Ken ran over picked her up and ran off.

Deathscythealpha
Jul 10, 2003, 03:24 PM
"My head hurts"

Deuce was starting to sober up, something he didnt like cause everything what had happened rior to that was bit blurry.

"Why am i only in my boxers running along a beach arm to the teeth with four guys?!"

"Because you drank to much" everyone said in unison. It was a good answer.

"So why are we after Nol?"

"Cause Ness blew her off" answerd BOC.

"No i did not! I dont even know how that would of worked with a woman!" Ness snapped back.

"I mean you turned her down as a girl friend. Maybe we should have labeled you the pervert earlier aswell"

Ness blushed and the rest of them continued down the beach.

"Wait a minute, where are we actually going? Were running round after Nol, but how do we know she went this way?"

The whole group stopped and thought about the situation.

"Er, where would Nol run to then?"

"Uh oh" said Ness as he realised where she would have gone.

Ness
Jul 10, 2003, 03:33 PM
*EDIT*
Looks like we posted at the about the same time. I understnad where you were heading so I'll work it in to my story.
Ken continued to chase after BOC with Julia in his arms. He eventually caught up with him and asked for his sword back. BOC returned his AGITO and asked for the assistance of Ken and Julia. They joined up with the rest of the group and continued chasing after Nol.

The chase wasn't very succesful until the stumbled upon a trail of blood. "Now that is sick!" said Matt. The followed the trail and came across several different body parts belonging to humans, Newmans, and androids. The trail led them to an old building that looked like it was part of the original Pioneer 1 lab complex. Several wails and screams could be heard coming from the inside of the building.

"Alright guys this is it. It's been quite awhile since I last adventured with Nol so her level could have gone up quite a bit. Also we don't know what allies she may have aquired so watch your back!" commanded Ness as he kicked the door open and two red Sinows leaped out of it.

"What are red Sinows doing way out here?!" yelled BOC.

"This lab must have been a holding place for spare robots." replied Ness pulling out his LAVIS CANNON +15. The managed to strike down the first on with one shot, but the second one smacked him to the ground. Ken and Julia then did a double-attack on the second one. Julia used RAzonde to short out the Sinow and Ken laided down the death blow with his AGITO.

Several Sinow Berrils then uncloaked and went on the attack.

"Julia, Ken, Matt, and I will defeat all the enemies out here, you three go inside and take care of Nol!" commanded Vodka.

"But we can't leave you guys!" yelled BOC.

"Don't worry about us just go!" yelled Matt as he shot a Berill in chest.

Ness, BOC, and Deuce ran in to the building to find it pitch black. "I'm not liking this one bit," said Deuce as he searched for the light switch. The lights the flashed on to reveal Nol and two HUcast with a strange, purple glow in their eyes.

"You are a.... Dark Falz cultist!" Yelled Deuce.

"Right you are'" said Nol "I wasn't really assigned to write a story about you, but to assassinate you."

"Why?" asked Ness

"Because you and Deuce are the only ones to have fought Dark Falz cultist and live to tell about it. We can't have people who know how to kill us; it makes it harder for us to take over. If you three surrender now, I will make your deaths as painless as possible, except for you Ness. Ness, if you surrender and be my lover, I can get you a spot among one of us. Then we can be together for two life times: one on Ragol and one with Dark Falz. I really dson't want to kill you so please don't make me," said Nol with tears forming into her eyes.

"I will never join you, Nol! Not for love, not for anything!" yelled Ness.

"Well, my love, this is goodbye." said Nol as she tearfully pulled the trigger of her SUPRESSED GUN.

Ness dodged the shot by rolling on the ground and then he quickly looked up to find that Nol had run off. BOC and Deuce quickly ran to see if Ness is alright, but the two HUcast stood in their way.

"Dammit!" thought Ness "If she's heading to where I think she is then we'd better finish these guys fast!"

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ness on 2003-07-10 13:38 ]</font>

Slicer238
Jul 10, 2003, 03:37 PM
You posted as I wrote. lol

<

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Slicer238 on 2003-07-10 13:52 ]</font>

Ness
Jul 10, 2003, 03:40 PM
On 2003-07-10 13:37, Slicer238 wrote:
You posted as I wrote. lol

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Slicer238 on 2003-07-10 13:38 ]</font>

Happened to Deathscythe and I too.

Deathscythealpha
Jul 10, 2003, 03:49 PM
Post pile up on highway fanworks.

Well i think everything seems to be clear, not to many plot holes between us, so i think we can all leave ours as they are.

Slicer238
Jul 10, 2003, 03:55 PM
Ken, Julia, Matt and Duece were finishing off the Sinows. "Gees those things are evil." said Julia as she sat down. Duece looked at Ken "hey your the guy Ness said he seen on the beach with Drion." Ken Looked at him and then a Julia who got kind of angry. "Right now we are chasing after a psycho reporter and you bring up that stuff, gees." said Ken as he wiped some oil of his agito.

Logical2u
Jul 10, 2003, 03:56 PM
Is this the end? Will Logical2u ever get revenge on Vodka for dumping Vodka on him? And will Logical2u ever get noticed, because I've been posting a story line that I cant finish without including other people...

Deathscythealpha
Jul 10, 2003, 03:59 PM
On 2003-07-10 13:56, Logical2u wrote:
Is this the end? Will Logical2u ever get revenge on Vodka for dumping Vodka on him? And will Logical2u ever get noticed, because I've been posting a story line that I cant finish without including other people...

Im sure that after Nol gets sorted out everyone will somehow get back to the party, group fan fics work in strange ways, just go with flow and it will all tunr out all right in the end.

Slicer238
Jul 10, 2003, 04:01 PM
Pokes Death to make a story.

Ness
Jul 10, 2003, 04:05 PM
After we take care on Nol, I may be out of the fic for awhile. Right now, I'm waitng for BOC to respond.

DnaX
Jul 10, 2003, 04:11 PM
Rini and Tai were still walking along the beach when BOC and the gang started chasing Nol. They hadn't realized what was happening until they came across a head laying on the ground. Rini freaked and jumped on to Tai making him fall over.

"What was that for?" Tai asked her. He hadn't seen the head with 'Nol'ed' engraved on its head. Rini shakingly pointed at the head on the sand.

"Holy crap. What on Ragol happened to him?" Tai said looking at the head, "Wait...It says 'Nol'ed'. That means Nol did this. What's up with her? I thought she was a reporter or something. When'd she turn into a serial killer?"

"Something's wrong." Said Rini. She had heard someone saying 'I'll kill anyone who crosses me.'

"Oh no! The people in the hotel. If she's an assasin, than she would maybe kill anyone..." Rini said.

"I think we should go find BOC and them." Tai said getting up. Rini tried to trace Ken's aura.

"They're in the woods over there." Rini pointed. Both of them withdrew their DB's Saber and headed towards where Rini had pointed.

>.< X

Musashi_D
Jul 10, 2003, 05:03 PM
An hour or so earlier is when Musashi had awakened from his peaceful slumber upon the beach. It had happened when a crazed woman, with short blond hair in ponytails, had ran by, chasing after other Hunters. He slowly rose up and began to follow her. Person and Android after another, she slaughtered them.

Musashi had stopped following her, at some point, and an hour later (a couple minutes ago, story-time wise.), he had seen 4 Hunters... Or even more... Run by, wielding weapons.

"What a strange night... umph!" he held his head in agony. "I drank way too much."

And then it struck him.

"Was that that Nol girl? I remember her from the news... hmm... Why is she killing people? And how is she doing it? She's very weak... I couldn't imagine someone to be weaker than that..."

He shrugged to himself, and decided to follow the tracks of the rioting hunters after Nol. He wanted to watch the battle himself, and if they would die, he would maybe come in and help. He chuckled to himself.

(He's way too arrogant for his own good. But, halfdemons are obviously that way.)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Musashi_D on 2003-07-10 15:07 ]</font>

Slicer238
Jul 10, 2003, 05:12 PM
Sinow after Sinow Ken, Julia, and Mattkept dropping keeping them from getting in the other room. One of the sinows jumped on top of Ken and then a blast went straight through it. "I ain't that kind of guy." said Ken as he threw the dead robot off of him. Ken got up and they continued to kill sinows. 10 more started headign towards them and they were swiftly dealt with by a Razonde.

It was Rini and Tai they had finnaly arrived. "Hey hwo did you find us?" asked Ken. Rini smiled and Ken was like "Oh, yeah." and started laughing. Then he looked at Tai and then a Rini. Rini's face began to get red and she looked as if she was yelling at Ken but only not moving her mouth. Ken began to laugh hardly as more sinows arrived. "Alright I'm fed up with these things you guys go help the others I'll stay and handle these things." said Ken as he started firing at the sinows. Matt looked at Ken "You gotta be kidding me you can't handle all these." Julia tapped him on the shoulder "beleive he can.", Rini agreed.

They all left and Ken was alone beheading and head shooting almost every Sinow, While Julia and the rest moved forward to help Ness and the others.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Slicer238 on 2003-07-10 18:48 ]</font>

Ness
Jul 10, 2003, 08:07 PM
Slicer, Deuce came with me into the shed remember? Oh well it doesn't matter.

Deuce and BOC started wrestling with the HUcast. "Ness go on without and fight Nol; we will take care of these guys!" commanded BOC and he fought with the HUcast. Just then Julia, Rini, Matt, and Tai ran in to help out Deuce and BOC.

"Whew, what a relief," thought Ness as he saw them run in. Ness then ran to the hotel and found Nol in the lobby with a bunch of bloody bodies. She looked at him and then quickly turned away.

"Why did are you here, Ness? she asked him. "I ran away so you could get away!"

"Why did you murder all those people, Nol? Why did you become one of them?" asked Ness.

"Because Dark Falz promised me that I would spend the last moments of my life by your side. I loved you Ness, and I still do. That is why it's so painful. I didn't have a problem with this assignment until I realized that you were one of my two targets. So please, I'm asking, no I'm begging you to just leave."

Tears were streaming down Nol's cheeks by now and she could no longer hide them nor hold them back.

"Nol....." said Ness feeling some sympathy. "I'm sorry, but I cannot not let you live. You must pay for your crimes!" exclaimed Ness as he dre his LAVIS CANNON +15.

He then charged toward Nol and and moved to the side at the last second. He then nailed her in the face with a round house kick. This knocked Nol slightly of balance then he moved in slashing away with his LAVIS CANNON +15 and finished the combo with a sidekick. Nol fell to the floor crying like a baby, not because of the pain, but because of the sadness in her heart.

"I can't believe you would actually attack me!" whined Nol as tears fell from her face on to the tile. She then stood up unharmed.

"Holy crap!!!!" Ness yelled. "How did you mamage to survie that attack? I am level 189 and the last time I checked, you were only level 90!"

"That's the beauty of Dark Falz; he tends to give his followers little.... boost. He raised my level by 200 and now I am more powerful than humanly possible!

Nol then went on the offensive and Ness didn't stand a chance. He mamaged to dodge most of the shots: SUPPRESSED GUNs are slow, but the shots that did hit did major damage.

"I can't take many more hits like that!" Ness thought to himself. Ness then found himself in a corner ans Nol closing in on him.

"Say good-bye, Ness!" yelld Nol. Thenall of a sudden, a bright light surrounded her and then exploded, knocking her in the opposite direction. It was a Grants attack, a level 30 one to be percise.

"Ness, are you alright?" asked Patricia as she ran over to him. She attempted to heal his wounds with Resta but Nol had knocked her into a wall. Patricia got up and used a Megid attack on Nol. It was direct hit and Nol fell to the ground.

"Now, let me heal you wounds!" demanded Patricia and the used Resta on him.

"Patricia, get out of her now! This battle isn't over yet!" said Ness as he tried to stand up.

"What are you talking about? She's as dead as a door nail." assured Patricia.

"But she is a cultist and that means that-

"We have have two lives!" finished Nol as she shot out a Foie that was like nothing Ness had seen before. The blast hit Patricia and knocked her into a wall, and as she slid down, blood stayed up there.

"NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Yelled Ness. He ran over to Patrica and felt her pulse.

"Ness...." she said with a weak sigh "Before I die I just wanted to say that.... that.... I.. lo...ve yo..." Then there was silence and Ness felt Patricia's hand become limp, but she still had a pulse.

Ness was not given time to properly treat her so the poured some Monomate gel on her and dodged the next attack.

"That should hold her over until the paramedics get here."

Just then BOC and the other ran into the door. "Ness!" they all yelled.

"Don't worry about me, get Patricia out of here and to the nearest hospital as soon as possible. I can take Nol!" said Ness.

"But.. but..." they all said.

"Please! That my request!" pleaded Ness. So they got Patrica out of there.

"Well now, it looks like your friends have left you." said Nol with a smile. "It is obvious you can't beat me alone, that is unless you have something other than that LAVIS CANNON +15."

"You know, the LAVIS CANNON has one special ability, one that isn't listed in the manual. Do you know why? Because it kills the user."

"No you wouldn't" said Nol.

"Yes I would". Ness takes the LAVIS CANNON + 15 and stabs it into his own stomach, causing him to spew out blood. He then started to glow with the color of the LAVIS CANNON +15.

"FOX OF THE LAVIS CANNON!!!!!" Ness yelled as he started to shine. Out of his body came a fox made out of pure lavis energy and hit Nol directly.

Nol stood there for awhile and walked over to where Ness layed.

"Dark Falz gave me my wish, I have spent my last momments by your side." said Nol and with that she collapsed.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ness on 2003-07-10 19:04 ]</font>

Slicer238
Jul 10, 2003, 08:27 PM
leave me alone just chaneg the just change the name to Matt when you read it.
----------------------------------------------------

Ken unaware of what happened up stairs started walking through the hallway. "Well I'm glad they decided to let off." said Ken. He heard a noise as he turned around he was blown back by an explosion that filled the hallway with fire. he slammed into the wall his close all burnt and face blackend with ash. He shook himself and noticed his tacky hawiian shirt was burned. "You bastard this was my only cheap tacky hawiian shirt" yelled Ken as he walked forward.

It was a sinow zoa that had a flame thrower instead of liquid nitrogen. "Alright you wanna play then lets play." said Ken as he charged at the sinow. It shot the thrower again and it didn't see Ken. It stopped and seen Ken standing there glowing gold. "If you like fire then try this." Ken pulled out his agito and it started turning red it caught on fire. He was channeling energy and foie power right into the blade. He charged at the Sinow and cut it in half and as the body slid apart it caught on fire. Ken sheathed his agito "Flawless Victory" then his pants caught on fire "shit I forgot to let it cool down." yelled Ken as he took them off and started stomping on them.

"All smart hunters knwo to brign a spare pair of pants" said Ken as he ran down the hall putting on his spare pair of shorts.

Cannibal-Snowman
Jul 10, 2003, 09:13 PM
Matt continued to fire on one of the two HUcasts. The photon bullets hit the HUcast, but they didn't damage them much.

"Damn, it's like their invulnerable or something!" Matt said.

"You can say that again!" BOC yelled as he continued to fight.

While Matt had been talking, he didn't notice that one of the HUcasts had snuck up on him. He turned around, but it was too late. The HUcast struck him in the head with its fist, sending Matt flying into the wall. When he got up, the HUcast was already running towards him. Quickly, Matt smacked the HUcast in the face with the butt of his Visk 235W, sending the android tumbling to the ground.

"Stupid android..." Matt muttered as he walked past the fallen HUcast. As soon as he passed, the HUcast got up, snuck up behind Matt, and grabbed him by the neck, attempting to strangle him.

M_BlackHawk
Jul 10, 2003, 09:21 PM
Four hunters come out of hte water, just in time to see the battle coming their way. The brown haired Hunewearl sighs. "I guess we can't avoid it," Jess thinks out loud, "Xander, gear up. Rhiana, a Shifta and Deband would be helpful." SHe reaches in her bag, grabbing a katana from inside.

"Already on it," Rhiana notes, casting the two techniques, then getting the Psycho Wand, "You ready, Daxion?"

"I guess," the HUmar says with a bit of disappointment, "I just don't see why we can't stay out of this." He gets out two different saber type weapons, "Well, this could be a chance to try double wielding. Your father's been giving me some extra training lately."

"So you're using both the Durandal, and the Elysion?"

"Yep."

"What are those mechs?" Jessica asks Xander, as he puts on a helmet, before getting out the pair of machine guns.

"Some sort of experimental mechs that your aunt wanted me to test out," Xander replies, "I've tried them once at the range, but this should be a good field test."

"Well, here she comes," Rhiana tells everyone, casting a Jellen and Zalure on Nol, "Xander, just cover us."

"I guess she's not much of a problem anymore," Xander tells his friends, "But those HUcasts may just be."

Daxion looks right at the black androids. "Rhiana, what do you make of them?"

The FOmarl examines the two androids and goes pale as a ghost. "Oh great," she thinks out loud, "Jessie, those two black HUcasts..look familiar?"

"I was hoping to forget those guys. Dax, back me up. Rhiana, your zonde techs will be more useful than ever here..and Xander, remember, cover us."

The HUnewearl rushes at the HUcast strangling Matt and slices one arm off, while Daxion tries his best to pull the other's attention away from BOC.

"Let's see," Xander thinks, "Night vision on..targeting computer active. Ah..perfect shot." He squeezes off a volley from the twin psychoguns and finishes off the 2nd arm of the HUcast strangling Matt.

Rhiana shocks the other black HUcast with a high level Zonde before going to assist Daxion with more assist techs.
================================================== ===

later

M_BlackHawk

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: M_BlackHawk on 2003-07-10 20:11 ]</font>

Ness
Jul 10, 2003, 09:28 PM
Ness woke up in a white room and had a sharp pain in his stomach. He then felt hand on his shoulder trying to push him back down. "You musn't sit up yet!" commanded the nurse. " We just finished patching up your stomach and the artifical tissue hasn't quite settled in yet.

"You mean I'm alive?" asked Ness.

"Yes, very much so now, but if it hadn't f been for your friends, you may have died."

"Oh. Where are they now?"

"Most of them went back to their houses, but this one FOmarl deicided to wait for you."

After 5 hours, Ness was released for the hospital and wnet to find Patricia. He found her asleep in the waiting room so he carried her back to the hotel and laid her down softly in the bed. Then he bent over and kissed her goodnight and then fell asleep on the bed next to her.

Well that about wraps it up for Ness and Patricia. Who knows, I may write a fanfic about it PM me about if you are interested.

I may even reply aagin in this topic.... maybe.

Slicer238
Jul 10, 2003, 09:44 PM
Ken was standing on a cliff a few hundred feet wehere he could see the sandcastle. Alot of the hunters returned after fighting Nol he seen Julia, Rini, and Tai walking into the sandcastle. "Well fighting a crazy reporter was just what the party needed." said Ken to himself. He turned around and was face to face with his unknown attacker. He jumped back and put his hand on his Agito.

Ferris walked forward "Now that your all alone we can fight.". "Didin't BOC take your Lavis Cannon?" asked Ken. "Yea but I got it back saying I was gonna help defeat Nol." said Ferris smiling and pulling out his sword. "Well I guess your not as stupid as I always thought you were." said Ken smiling. "Stupid, you caught your pants on fire and slept with another girl!" said Ferris starting to laugh. "Hey I just put my Agito away to fast and I was drunk and blacked out when I was with her." said Ken turning red.

"Whatever she did have some nice moves thought." said Ferris smiling and getting ready to strike Ken. Ken's face turned red and I mean red "ahh ahhh yo uwatched you sick perverted bastard.". "Heh well I just followed you until I found you alone." said Ferris turning his face a bit. "Anyways I'm here to kill you since Nol failed to do it, because of her love for that Ness guy." said Ferris as he jumped torwards Ken swinging his Lavis Cannon at him.

Ken got rid of his silly attitude and withdrew his agito and blocked the blow. They continued attacking each other channeling energy into their blades. DnaX looked out of the window of the hotel and seen that the party went back to the way it was and then seen two lights going at each other farther away. "Wait a minute", she turned on her night vision and seen that it was Ken. Ken and Ferris returned blows until they used all their energy and both kneeled to the ground. Ken began to laugh as did Ferris.

DnaX
Jul 10, 2003, 10:40 PM
"I'd better warn the others." DnaX started heading towards the Sand Castle where Rini was.

Julia had decided to go find Vivan and split up with Tai and Rini. Tai and Rini were walking alone now...The same senario as berfore but they were not holding hands.

"Rini, I have something to talk to you about." Tai said turning towards Rini. He led her to the beach side and stopped.

"Rini, I-" Tai started, "I--"

"Rini! Rini!" DnaX ran towards them.

"Sorry to break you guys up but there's something important I need to tell her." DnaX gasped after running sucha a long way. Tai had technically frozen. His 'big' moment with her was technically ruin.

"Rini, I saw Ken fighting on a cliff with Ferris. I think you should go check it out. He might need a hand." X whispered in Rini's ear.

"Okay I track him down. Meanwhile you stay with the others and make sure they'll be okay." Rini replied.

"Wait! Rini." Tai shouted.

"Don't worry. I'll be back." Rini smiled.

"She'll be okay. She's skilled enough." DnaX said to Tai patting his shoulder. He silently looked at Rini running off.

"So what were you saying anyways?" DnaX asked curiously. Tai's face turned red.

"N-nothing." Tai said looking at his toes.

"Oh really." DnaX teased.

"I just hope she'll be okay" He said waslking back to the Sand Castle. DnaX followed behind.

The fight between Ken and Ferris seemed forever. Ferris had knocked Ken off balance and he was hanging for his dear life over the edge. Ferris walked over to him.

"Oh well...I thought this would be more interesting." Ferris stepped on Ken's fingers makking him lose grip.

Rini was there quick enough to save Ken. Rini knew if she were there he wouldn't be able to concentrate. She hide her presence and used her telekinesis to pull Ken up onto the cliff.

"Wha--" Ferris looked as if a ghost appeared and pulled Ken up. Ken charged at Ferris wanting to end this once and for all.

>.< X

Musashi_D
Jul 10, 2003, 11:44 PM
Musashi had, five hours earlier, wandered away from the battlefield, leaving behind Ness and Patricia, and a dead Nol.

"It was an interesting battle, but it is not of my concern. All that matters is my battle with Kojiro. We will finish the endless battles once and for all, here."

So, of course, 5 hours later, at the same time Ness and Patricia were at the hospital...

Musashi had been fiercly training on the beach, mopping up the foolish creatures that were eating the scraps left over from the party. At this time, the party had been so hard that the sand castle was in ruins, and all of the party goers were passed out, everwhere, and rarely any of them were conscious this early in the morning.

One by one, his agito, of the 1991 series, sliced through either bug's guts, walking plant juices, or 'monkey innerds'.

He was merely getting his exercise for the day. Who knows? Maybe he would get stronger for the battle against Kojiro to anticipated.

Slicer238
Jul 10, 2003, 11:50 PM
Ken floated a few inches above the ground "Peter Pan doesn't have anything on me.". "What the hell you learned how to fly?" yelled Ferris. Ken landed on the ground "Not really but telling you what just happened would confuse you." said Ken laughing. Rini was in the bushes thinking to herself. "What a smartass" Ken charged at Ferris with his agito and cleaveed his Lavis Cannon into two peices.

Ferris looked at the handle in his hand and then at Ken. "Well I guess its time I leave." said Ferris as he threw a foie blast into the ground. Ken sheathed his agito as his foe ran away. "You can come out now." said Ken talking to Rini. "How did you know I was there. "When I start flying and not know how that leads me to two guesses Divine Intervention for one and you for 2." said Ken as he walked over to Rini.

"May I escort you back to the castle m'lady?" said Ken extending his elbow. "You certainly may." said Rini laughing. They arrived at the sand castle and Tai seen them. He got sort of angry and walked over stomping "Hey you stupid ranger leave her alone." he yelled. Ken raised one of his eyebrows "I know he didn't just say that.". Rini looked at him "Don't hurt to much maybe just a wedgie or toss him in the moat." Ken said "your asking alot, but you did help me out." He walked over to him and picked him up and tossed him in the moat. "Now, I must be going and see Julia." said Ken walking away. Rini helped him out of the moat.

Excalibur18
Jul 11, 2003, 10:00 AM
"This the last time im going to the beach for the summer." said Excalibur

"Oh come Excalibcur it wasnt that bad." said Jynx.

"Well first of all unchaining a phyco who couldve killed me, and after that I missed everything trying to apologise to you."

"And i apreciate that alot." Jynx said nicely.

"Well I wanted to use my new Guld Milla on somthing or some one." Excalibur whinned like a two year old.

"Hey look there is a...

Zing Zing Zing

There layed a red sinow with oil squirting out of the six holes which Excalibur shot with out thinking about it.

"Dont you feel better now?" Jynx said like a nurse.

"I guse so..." Excalibur said feeling a little better.

"lets go for a swim and after we can do what ever you want." Jynx said with a smile on her face.

Before anything else Excalibur threw off his tacky party shirt and was in the water "Comon the water is great!"

"The water always cheers him up." said Jynx to her self.

-Excalibur

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Excalibur18 on 2003-07-11 08:01 ]</font>

DnaX
Jul 11, 2003, 01:31 PM
Rini had already pulled Tai out of the moat and came face to face with him. They were only inches apart and Rini backed away.

"Don't you have something to tell her Tai?" DnaX said. Tai's face started turning red. Tai pulled Rini out of the Sand Castle and got well way from it.

"Rini, I have something very important to tell you." Tai said. Tai looked Rini straight in the eyes. She knew what he was going to say so she started turning her body away. He noticed and grabbed her shoulders and turn her towards him.

"Rini, I l--" Tai couldn't end the sentence again. Julia had came running towards them and tackled Rini to the floor.

"Hey--" Tai said.

"Rini, thank you so much for saving Ken. If you weren't there he would've died." Julia said. Then she looked up at Tai. Then back at Rini.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry. I'll go find Ken now." Julia said running back to the Sand Castle. Tai returned back to holding her shoulders.

"Rini, I--" Just then, Tai had seen a cloaked Sinow trying to attack Rini. He was quick enough to turn a 180 and blocked the attack for her.

"Tai!" Rini screamed. It caught a few peoples attention in the Sand Castle and they came out. Rini had casted Rafoie and destroyed the cloaked Sinow. Tai was in her arms and some blood was dripping out.

"Tai, are you alright." Rini asked casting Resta.

"I think you should go get some rest." Rini looked at him concerned.

"Hey, you guys alright? I heard you scream." DnaX said walking towards them.

"Yeah." Rini replied. X had saw some tears falling out of Rini's hazel eyes.

"He looks in pretty bad shape. I'm sure you casted Resta and him." DnaX said.

"Do you need some help bringing him back to the hotel?" DnaX offered.

"Sure. I could use a hand." Rini said lifting Tai up. He was only half concious that was why he wasn't talking. They carried him back to the hotel and went in to him room.

"You can go back to the party X. I'll take care of him." Rini said putting him on the bed.

"Okay then. See you later." X walked out of the room and saw Julia and Ken standing there.

"Is he okay?" Julia asked.

"Rini said she'd take care of him." X replied.

"How about Rini? Is she okay? It seemed like she was crying." Ken said.

"I'm not sure about Rini. She didn't really say much." DnaX looked at the door concernly.

'I just hope she'll be okay...' X thought.

>.< X

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DnaX on 2003-07-11 22:05 ]</font>

Slicer238
Jul 11, 2003, 04:58 PM
Ken began to snicker and Julia looked at him "Right now isn't the time to laugh" SMACK. Ken started to hold his head "The kids gonna be ok but something might happen and thats the funny part.". DnaX looked at him "what do you mean?". Ken started walking away "You'll see, you'll see.". DnaX and Julia looked at each other and then at Ken. "Get back here and tell us." they yelled a they ran after him. He started running into the party away from the two.

"Where did he go?" asked Julia as they looked for Ken. "I think he went over there in the dancers." said DnaX walking over to the dancers. Ken was on the second floor watching them look for him. "Geez, I can't believe that they don't see whats gonna happen tonight." said Ken as he walked down the stairs and outside unnoticed. He got outside and started walking upward instead of crouch down. A hand landed on his shoulder.

Ken turned around thinking it was either Julia or DnaX. It was Drion to his surprise. "Uh Hey, whats up." said Ken as he was relieved it wasn't Julia or DnaX. "So where were you since we last seen.?" asked Drion. "Oh fighting a cray reporter and then my arch rival nothing big." said Ken smiling. "Really why don't we go talk about it over there." said Drion smiling.

Logical2u
Jul 11, 2003, 06:00 PM
Logical2u woke up. He was hungover. Highly hungover. And he was in his boxers, with his hand grasped around a bottle of bear and his other hand had been pried open. He had a fleeting dream of killing a black hucast... and his head smelled a bit like vodka... He remembered a quest...and BOC... and someone named Duece... and someone named... what was it? Nol? Yeah... that Nol had taken his gun... what was it?... a Supressed gun?... from a bar?
Logical2u got up, and saw widespread destruction. Holes had been ripped through the castle of sand and several sinow bodys lied on the ground, along with a human head, with 'NOLed' stamped on it.
Logical2u attempted to get to the head... or to a telepipe... or possibly summon ryuker to get a weapon... when he tripped over L.Soldier, who had several footprints on him.
"What the hell happened? And why is my jaw so swollen? And why is L.Soldier on the floor drunk? And..." That was when another Racast walked into him.

BOC
Jul 11, 2003, 07:00 PM
jesus H Christ! you dont post for one day, one fricking day and you miss like 3 pages of a fic!

Drion sleeping with Ken?
Boc crusading after an evil reporter?
Logical sqauring up to Vodka about dumping booze on his head?
...........my word.............

sorry if ive held up the story in any way, but i think ive picked up were im supposed 2 be rite about now....

Boc strolled out of the Medicentre, with Vodka in tow. One Patricia and Ness had been safely delivered from the jaws of death, the two droids had both gotton minor repairs from the varios little scuffles.

"good thing that Nol was stopped." began Vodka, cracking his metaalica knuckles, then rotating his hulking shoulders.

"You know, its kinda sad. she sold her soul to dark falz, only because she wanted to be closer to Ness."
Said Boc rather somberly looking up to the Overhead traffic.

"Even sadder man, is that your amazing sand castle WON'T be featuring in the Ragol Gazette any time soon." added Vodka.

From round the corner, the pale figure of Travesy emerged. "guys, whats this im hearing about FOmar's been behead, Nol going crazy and more unbelieveably Drion getting jiggy with that Ken dude."

"Naw travesy, none of that happened. you just had to much to drink." remarked the droid.

"well im afraid i do have some bad news." he said taking his jet black hair out of its pony tail.

"what?!?"

"best if i show you."

about 15 minutes later the trio found themselves back on the beach. it was a horrible sight. bodies lying everwhere. but these wearn't of the dead variety. drunked party goers all strewn about the sand. Even worse. the sand castle lay in semi-ruin. The various fights, accidents and evil rampage had left it broken, looking more like a medievil castle.

Boc just stared. Vodka rested his large metallic paw on his RAcast buddy's shoulder. "im sorry man."

The droids blue visor flarred up. "sorry about what? the unbelieveable amount of fights? the constant crappy music? the horror of Deuce and logical dancing in their kacks? the physchotic reporter who beheaded a bunchca people? the Gibbons stealing our booze? the gapping hole in the wall? the injection of drugs? the cheating on girl-friends? the drowing in the moat? losing my sumbreo? the assasination attempts? or Ragol's BIGGEST sand castle lying in ruins?"

Vodka, oddly feeling a little scared of his usually cheery counter-part meekly answered "err, yes all that."

"WHAT?!? Are our JOKING? in the book of B.O.C., that all adds up to ONE HELL OF A PARTY!!!"

"so what now?" said Travesy.

If RAcasts cold have smiled, the great dented lump of metal would have been smiling widely. he equiped his Shovel of Booma beating. "Isn't it obvious? we rebuild! WE MAKE IT BIGGER, and do the same thing again tomorrow night!"

Boc charged at the crumbling ruin of his snad castle, screaming as loud as his robotic voice could:
"AWAKE MY DRUNKEN MINIONS! FOR THERE IS MUCH WORK TO BE DONE! MUH HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!"

Vokda and Travest looked at each other. then back at the figure of Boc storming down the beach. "By the great light Vodka my overgrown metallic friend, if the summer parties are like this....i can't bloody wait for the holloween party!"

THe great black HUcast nodded. and the two stolled down the beach towards the castle. for there was much to be done!

a few hours later......

A hacken eyed young RAmar, one of Boc's so-called minions, was on the thrid floor of the sand castle while it was under reconstruction. he heard a lota screaming and banging coming from a side storeroom.

"who the hell thought of making a storeroom in a sand castle? who would be stupid enough to get locked in there."

He walked over, moving the table and opening the door. a rather pissed off look HUmarl emerged, thanking him with a swift boot to the groin area. "You may have outsmarted me once again Boc, you overgrown tin can, but next time i will GET you". At that she dived out the window disappearing.

Logical2u
Jul 11, 2003, 07:12 PM
Logical2u had just gotten over the hangover and had started walking around when another cast... a Racast... walked on him. It might have had something to do with Logical2u falling over shortly before this.
Now with a several ton racast on his back, logical2u proceeded to inwardly swear at every rock on the face of Ragol.
The Racast, who Logical2u could only hear now because some rage had subsided, yelled in a familiar voice "Awake my drunken minions!".
Logical2u groaned softly and the Racast then stormed down the beach.
Logical2u was about to pick himself up when someone tossed a partially destroyed Supressed Gun onto his head. Logical2u then pocketed the gun, got up, and say the Hucast he dreamed of getting revenge on.
Logical2u ran after the Hucast yelling, "Get back here!"

The Hucast turned around and held out a fist. Unfortunatly, Logical2u ran into it.
---
Much later, Logical2u woke up in the sand castle, in a hallway.
He heard yelling, and a lot of noise coming from down the hall.
"who the hell thought of making a storeroom in a sand castle? who would be stupid enough to get locked in there."
Logical2u opened the door to the room where the noise was coming from. A Humarl walked out, and kicked him in the groin. Logical2u then blacked out.

DnaX
Jul 11, 2003, 08:50 PM
DnaX had started to walk outside. She saw some shuffling in the bushes and decided to take a look. Julia was still busy looking for Ken in the crowd. DnaX walked over to the bushes and pulled it apart.

"What are you guys doing?" DnaX asked Drion and Ken.

"Don't tell me..." DnaX started.

"We were just talki--" Ken was interuppted by DnaX running back to the Sand Castle yelling 'Julia, I found him!'.

"Good lord." Ken said.

Back at the hotel, Rini was looking after Tai. He was kind of unconcious. He also was having a fever. She wet a towel and then squeezed it and put it over his forehead. She sat there and looked at him quietly. Suddenly, there came a knock on the door.

"Tai, are you in there." The voice asked. Rini walked over to the door and opened it. It was Reina.

"Sorry Reina, but Tai isn't feeling well right now. You should come back later." Rini said with a small voice.

"Then why are you here? If you're here then I have the right to too." Reina said.

"You don't understand." Rini declared.

"You don't either so open the darn door and let me in." Reina tried pushing in but Rini had used her telekinesis and threw her against the hallway wall. Rini then put a mental barrier around the room.

She had her back against the door and slowly silde down. Her eyes started to water and she started crying.

"Rini?...Rini. You there?" Tai said weakly.

"Tai..." She looked up and saw him trying to get up. Rini ran towards him and pushed him back down.

"You shouldn't get up. You're still a bit wounded." Rini said with her head down trying to hide her tears.

"How about you? Are yo--" Tai felt his face getting wet. Then he looked up at her. He put his hand on her face and wiped the tears away.

"Why are you crying Rini?" Tai asked. Rini didn't give an answer but instead she threw herself on him. He didn't know what was going on but he wrapped his arms around her.

"I was so scared you'd never wake up." Rini muffled.

"I'm alr--" He was cut off by getting a kiss from Rini. His eyes widen looking at the polite girl. Then she fell asleep. *sweatdrop* He put a blancket over her and he too fell asleep.

'Where on Ragol is Julia? I've been searching for hours! I'd better go find Ken.' DnaX walked back to the bushes where she had saw Drion and him. Surprisingly, they were still there.

"Ken, I have something to tell you. I can't find Julia. I've been searching for hours." DnaX said.

"You got any idea where she is?" Ken asked concernly. DnaX shook her head.

"There's only one person that can help us..." Ken said.

"Rini!" DnaX declared.

"Is she still in the room with Tai?" Ken asked.

"I suppose so." DnaX replied. They started walking towards the hotel leaving Drion behind.

>.< X

Slicer238
Jul 11, 2003, 11:14 PM
Biggest laugh BOC's reply then story. HAHAHAHAHAHA. ....give me a minute. .....Then DnaX's story hahahahahha.. Alright I'm good.
--------------------------------------------------------

Ken and DnaX walked towards the hotel. "I wonder what happened to Julia?" thought Ken. Hey Ken was it true that you caught your pants on fire when you were keeping the sinows at bay?" asked DnaX. Ken looked at her turning red "Yea, I was in a hurry so leave me alone.". They arrived at the hotel and seen a girl sitting outside of the door. "Uh who the hell are you?" asked Ken as they walked closer. DnaX turned to him "She is Rini's rival Reina, they fight over Tai and other things.". Ken nodded "Alright who the hell are you?" asked Ken again.

DnaX looked at him "I just told you.". Ken was semi drunk and drifted inbetween both intelligence and stupitidy. "No you didn't." said Ken as his slurred his words. DnaX shook her head "man he is a roit." and started to laugh. Reina stood up "excuse me sir can you knock this door down for me?" asked Reina standing up. Ken gave her a befuddled look "why?". "My boyfriend is in there and I think he might have fallen ill." said Reina in a sweet voice. DnaX was about to start yelling and Ken put his hand over her mouth. "I don't think I can do it." said Ken looking at the door.

Reina looked at him and noticed he was in his stupid state. "I bet you a meseta that you can't knock this door down." she said pulling out a meseta cube. Ken started to come back to his regular state "alright....wait wait wait a minute" he pulled out a 10,000 meseta cube. "How about you just go away because that Tai kid doesn't like you." said Ken as he regained his competence. DnaX started laugh and Reina stomped and walked away.

Ken knocked on the door "Hey Rini open up I gotta talk to you.". DnaX looked at him "I have a key genius". Ken looked at her "I'm sorry that I like to be polite.". Tai woke up and came to the door "Hey your that guy that tossed me in the moat.". "Listen kid I'm here to ask Rini a question." said Ken as he looked at him. Tai noticed X with him "alright." he let them in.

Rini was still sleeping and Ken sat down. He closed his eyes and sat there. "Whats he doing?" asked Tai. "He's asking Rini where Julia is?" said DnaX. Ken's eyes opened and he walked to the window. "What are you looking at?" asked DnaX. "Son of a bitch Ferris has Julia." said Ken as he pointed out the window. "You gonna go fight him again?" asked DnaX. "Something like that." said Ken smiling as he left the hotel.

Tai and DnaX followed Ken as he walked into the jungle. They finaly stopped and seen Ken looking right at Ferris. "So looks like your here." said Ferris. "Listen I fought you once today give me Julia and go home." said Ken. "No fight me for her." said Ferris as he pulled his Lavis Cannon out. Ken walked right up to Ferris "Nah" Ferris looked at him "Neh" and it went back and forth for 2 minutes. "Nah,neh,nah,neh,nah,neh,nah,neh" and then Ken kneed Ferris in the balls. "No you perevted stalker leave me alone tonight." said Ken as he picked up Julia and walked away. "Cheap shot." cried Ferris as he held his crouch.

M_BlackHawk
Jul 12, 2003, 08:40 AM
Here's my epilogue.

They all four stood a little dumbfounded after all that's happened.

"This is the absolute last time we take a vacation that is offered by the guild," Jessica thinks out loud, "Every time we get anywhere near a hunter gathering, it winds up an all out war."

"I hear ya," Rhiana says, "I'm getting tired of this myself. Next time, let's just take a cruise."

"Not a bad idea," Xander answers, nodding, "I can get us a good bargain on Ragol Princess cruse lines."

"Book us," Daxion tells his ranger friend, "After this, we do need the chance to relax. This was just one debacle after another."

Xander gets on his phone and makes the call, booking them on the next boat out of Gal Da Val Island port. Passing BOC, on the way out, Jess tells the RAcast, "Fun party, while it wasn't a battle."

later

M_BlackHawk

Cannibal-Snowman
Jul 12, 2003, 09:32 AM
My epilogue

Matt sat down against a tree and started caring to his wounds.

"Damn Hildeblues, damn Sinows, damn HUcasts, damn everything. This vacation sucked. Who knew a beach party was going to turn into a hunt for a crazed murderer?"

Matt got up and heading for the beach exit.

"I'm staying home next time. Better yet, why don't I throw my own party? No, maybe I should just stay home."

As he walked towards the exit. He tripped over something. When he looked at it, he discovered that it was the FOmar's head.

"Damn FOmar."

Logical2u
Jul 12, 2003, 09:56 AM
Not really an Epilogue now.
---
Logical2u woke up covered in a large pile of sand. He soon realized that part of the sand castle must have collapsed on him.
"Hey guys? Guys!? THIS isn't funny! BOC! COME BACK HERE! SAVE YOUR MINIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
---
L.Soldier had awoken too. He had a hangover, and vaguely remembered breakdancing. And there were many footprints on him. He got up and brushed off the sand that had somehow appeared.
He looked up, and saw that the top floor of the castle had collapsed, and one head was popping out of the rubble, yelling.
"Oh ****! Logical!"

Edit: This is no longer the end.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Logical2u on 2003-07-13 07:24 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Logical2u on 2003-07-13 07:25 ]</font>

Deathscythealpha
Jul 12, 2003, 09:59 AM
Deuce woke up with one of thw worst hangovers he had ever had. He thought he had started to sober up while looking for Nol, but something must have happened while fighting those Hucasts and he seemed to have passed out somewhere.

The somewhere being the biggest problem. He was lying in the middle of a jungle in just his boxer shorts with a load of Gibbons watching him, some holding their noses with the sheer stentch of alchohol on him.

"Man that must of been a good party" he said to himself. He then somehow managed to pick himself up, fired a few shots into the air to scare off the Gibbons and strolled over to the nearest teleporter that would take him back to his hotel room. He still had six days of his vaction time left, and he was going to use it wisely. Except for today cause now he was just going to go back to his room and try and work off his hangover.

Slicer238
Jul 12, 2003, 10:29 AM
Seeing some of the party goers leave and some of them help rebuild the sand castle Ken walked over and decided to help. He listened as one of the workers was bitching about the top floor collapsing. "Well lets get some good grade sand and rebuild it, we still have an entire vaction left and nothing to do." yelled Ken as he grabbed a shovel and pale. He started working on the walls of the third story and yelled over to BOC "hey send up a few of your minions so this can get done faster."

BOC looked at him "shouldn't you be with your girl friend or Drion right now?". BOC started to laugh as Ken started to get angry. "Hey she got me when I was drunk leave me alone." said Ken as he finished half of a wall. BOC walked over and grabbed two small fomars and tossed them up. "That will teach you not to get drunk around Drion then." said BOC as he walked to another part of the sand castle. "Hey, its not my fault that she likes me, anyways she has some good moves." said Ken laughing.

Vodka over heard the conversation "This is going to be one hell of a vacation.". DnaX, Rini, and Tai were all in the hotel watching the Sand Castle be rebuilt. "Geez first night of the party and the place falls apart." said DnaX looking at Ken and the midget fomars finish off a wall. "Maybe they will reinforce it this time so it won't fall apart from the fights." said Rini as she sat next to Tai. Tai was getting nervous and started to blush.

BOC was helping patch up the bottom floors. "Geez hunters really do have rowdy partys." he thought to himself. He was still surprised about what happened with Drion and Ken. He finished patching up the hole that Ken made when he tossed the hunter throught it when Drion came walking in.

DnaX
Jul 12, 2003, 09:10 PM
"Tai...Are you really okay? Your face is going all red again." Rini said quite clueless of what he was thinking.

"I'm fine." Tai replied lowering his head.

"I'll go see if I can lend Ken a hand." X said slowly walking out of the room.

"Have a nice time." DnaX smiled. Tai's face turned even more red after hearing the remark.

"Wonder what she meant..." Rini said looking at the door.

"Maybe we should go out and see if we can give that Ranger a hand too." Tai said walking towards the door.

"Hey wait! Tai!" Rini said chasing after him.

"Hey, need some help?" DnaX asked looking at Ken.

"Sure do." He replied joyfully.

"Have you been drinking Ken?" DnaX suddenly asked.

"No...Why?" Ken asked back.

"If you did, I suggest you sober up before Drion comes up here." DnaX said looking out from the window. She had saw Drion walk into the Sand Castle.

"Is that suppose to be a good thing?" He asked.

"Depends on what she's looking for." X replied.

"Tai...Wait up. You're walking so fast I can hardly keep up." Rini said gasping.

"Sorry." He slowed down his pace. He started looking at Rini. She had completely forgot about her coat in the hotel room. Now she was only wearing her skirt and a tank top. They finally reached the Sand Castle. Rini had entered the room before he did.

"Anyone need some he--HELP!" Tai yelled running out of the door.

"Yeah, but why you running?" BOC said looking at Tai.

"Running from Reina!" Tai shouted still running. BOC turned and saw steam coming out of Rini's head.

"Boy she's cooking up. Who's Reina anyways?" BOC asked.

"She's Rini's rival." DnaX shouted from the roof.

"Thanks for the info...Whoever's up there.." BOC returned back to work. Suddenly a few guys walked over to Rini.

"How's it going girl?" One asked.

"You could use some company." Another said.

"Leave me alone." Rini said kind of scared. She started to back up. The two guys started to advance on her.

"Back off or you'll be sorry." Rini warned.

"What's a little FOmarl gonna do?" Teased the first guy.

"She gonna call her mommy." The other said. The last remark made Rini very mad. Her mother and father had died a long time ago. She charged up her telekinesis and threw the two out of the Sand Castle. One flew out the window and the other smashed into the wall and created yet another big hole. BOC looked at her.

"Sorry BOC! I'll help you fix it." She again used her telekinesis and piled sand there and re-created the wall.

"Thanks..." BOC said amazed at her powers. Rini started running out of the Sand Castle. Tai saw her and shook Reina off of him.

"Rini!" He called after her. She stopped running and stood there.

"Whats the matter?" He asked when he walking up to her. She didn't give her an answer. He then put his arms around he comforting her. Rini turned around and gave him a bear hug killing half of him.

"I'm better now. Thanks." Rini smiled.

"Do you think the Castle will be sturdy by tomorrow? I mean it's pretty wrecked up." X said looking at the big holes created by the fights.

"Yeah since so many people are working." Ken replied.

>.< X

Slicer238
Jul 12, 2003, 10:53 PM
Ken and DnaX were reinforcing the newly built forth story. They seen two hunters fly out of the wall. "Must have been hitting on Rini." said Ken as he looked over the edge. "Man, why do the males always think they are hot stuff." said DnaX not bothering to look over the edge at the wall. "Ahem." Ken looked at her. "Oh not oh nevermind, you know what I mean." said DnaX turning her head.

Rini and Tai went to a newly furnished room of the sand castle and sat next to each other. Ken and DnaX started to her muffled screams. "What the hell is that?" asked Ken as he looked around. "I do not know." said DnaX as she pondered. Ken jumped from the forth story and walked into the first floor. He ran into BOC and Drion "hey you guys know what that sound was?" asked Ken as he avoided eye contact with Drion. "Nope but it came from the back rooms." said BOC as he was re-building the bar.

Ken walked back and heard the muffeled screams again. He stood next to a door and heard the scream again. He started to laugh and turn red, it was Rini and Tai doing the Hibbity Jibbity. "Gees shes doing it to a 14 year old ahhh good for him but ehhhhh for Rini." thought Ken as he walked backed. "You find out what that sound was?" asked DnaX. "Yea,I did." said Ken as he whispered it in her ear. DnaX started to laugh.

DnaX
Jul 12, 2003, 11:14 PM
After Ken had discovered Rini's 'muffled screams', Tai and her came out of the back room looking like a mess. Rini had felt Ken's presence.

"BOC...Where's Ken?" Rini asked.

"Oh he up in the 3 or 4 floor. By the way...Did you mess up the room back there." BOC winked. Both Rini and Tai turned red.

"It not what you think." She replied. BOC went and checked the back rooms. Before it was a whole mess and everything was went through. But now everything was in right place. Rini and Tai had stomped off to the forth story and found Ken and X laughing.

"So...How was it." Ken nudged Tai.

"We were cleaning up the back room." Tai said.

"Sure you were Tai. Sure you were." X giggled. Suddenly they all heard a familiar voice. The person was walking up slowly.

"Ken...Ken." The voice said. Everyone looked towards the opening of the stairs. Ken walked to the corner and tried to hide. Drion popped out of the stairs looking for Ken.

"Where is he?" Drion asked. Tai and Rini looked at each other.

"Over there." They pointed to the place where Ken was hiding. Drion stomped over there.

"Ken we have to talk." Drion said looking at him.

"About what?" Ken shut his eyes tight so he wouldn't see her.

"About us." Drion started to lean closer.

"Excuse us." Rini said.

"We'll be leaving." Tai contined.

"Have a great time." DnaX said. Rini had silently put a recorder there taping Drion and Ken's so called 'talk'. She enbeded it into the sand so it was not noticed. Drion had already started kissing Ken before they left.

'Man is Julia gonna kill him this time...' They all thought.

>.< X

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DnaX on 2003-07-12 21:16 ]</font>

Garanz2
Jul 13, 2003, 06:16 AM
Garanz MK II dashed up the beach towards what looked like a giant sand castle. It looked pretty bashed up.

"They were on holiday and I wasn't invited? For god's sake, security guards need breaks too!"

Someone standing in the doorway of the castle called out to him, but he couldn't make out who it was yet.

"Hey everyone, someone's coming!"

As it got closer he saw that it was a RAcast like him, only coloured black, with head model 1.

"Hey BOC! Is that booze i smell? Were you up all night partying, fighting, and thwarting dark-falz-cultist-mass-murderers-called-Nol?"

"Hey sombrero-head! In fact, we did all those things last night!"

"Firstly, I've told you once and I'll tell you again, it was not my intention to have a head shaped like a mushroom! Secondly, why the hell wasn't I invited? I love fighting and booze and mass-murderers!"

"Err, well, y'see--"

BOC was cut off as Garanz called out;

"And what the hell is that? If i was a bit more blind, i would say you're building Ragol's BIGGEST sand castle!"

"Well, actually--"

"Screw that, where's the drinks?"

"Inside, first door on the left."

"OH YEAH!"

BOC was shoved rudely aside as Garanz barreled into the castle, turning into the right doorway so fast he almost crashed into the side of the door.

"Lunatic..." Thought BOC, before yelling;

"TO WORK, MY MINIONS! I WANT A FIFTH FLOOR BY THE TIME THE SUN GOES DOWN! WORK YOUR MANGY HIDES!
Oh yeah, and DON'T FORGET THE FURNITURE! I... wibble.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Garanz2 on 2003-07-13 05:53 ]</font>

Logical2u
Jul 13, 2003, 09:37 AM
Logical2u, now excavated by the 'Minions' of BOC and L.Soldier, had been lying in the water for quite some time. Well, until that Vodka drinking droid poured a drink on him again. Logical2u stood up, quickly, but then quietly added.
"Why. In. The. Good. Name. Of. Coral. Do. You. Persist. To. Drop. Drinks. On. ME!"
Logical2u then wiped off some vodka, and curled on hand into a fist.
The black Hucast was quite calm at the fact that a Ramar was about to try to physically harm him. "I dunno. I didn't see you there."
Suddenly, a new part of the sand castle collapsed, and was rebuilt, amazingly, in under a minute.
BOC was wandering the ground floor.
The Vodka Droid, and Logical2u stared at each other for a while. Logical2u was still quite angry, but managed to blurt out, "STOP DRINKING WHEN I'M AROUND! I ALWAYS GET VODKA IN MY HAIR WITH YOU DRINKING!"
Another part of the castle dissolved after this statement, and BOC started yelling something about a fifth floor.
The Vodka Droid picked up Logical2u, which wasn't a small feat with Logical2u standing at about 6.5.
"Back to work, you minion!"
"I'm NO MINION! I AM A RAMAR, YOU DRUNK DROID!"
---
L.Soldier, now working on repairing the damage that the Sinow Zoas and Zeles had done, combined with the damage of the hundreds of partying Hunters, was quite upset that BOC was so INSANE! No Racast should have ambitions such as this. Heck, even insane Humar have less ambitious ideas then this...

BOC
Jul 13, 2003, 11:38 AM
--shouldn't we start to wrap this one up soon?--

Vodka had picked up logical, and had proceeded to spin his round. Boc had just entered the room mid spin.

"MUH HA HA HA HA!!! round and round she goes, where she'll stop, nobody knows!!" yelled the droid.

"put me down you metallic loon!

Boc had seen this a number of times before. when Vodka consumed too much ..'fuel'.. it put his circuits into overdrive. Basically, he was bolloxed.

"you really want down?"

"yes!"

"geeeeerrrrrrroooooonnnmoooo!!!!" screeched the droid flinging the RAmar across the room, smashing against the sand wall, half-way hanging out of it.

"Get me outa here!" yelled logical, his legs flaying about. Boc stormed over, pulling him out of the wall. "Boc, the Vodka bot is crazier than you right about now!"

"don't worry i'll sort it!" replied Boc.

He walked over to Vodka, snatching his Vodka bottle out of his hand, mid swig. "Bad alcoholic droid! Don't throw my minions into the wall!"

"But, but its fun!" pleaded Vodka, trying to retrieve his booze from Boc.

"but you can't do that. You have other problems."

"like what?"

"i heard those del sabers in the ruins saying that you're a robosexual!"

"WHAT?!? ME?!? i'll kill em all!!" The HUcast made for the door.

"Vodka, don't forget your bucket and spade!" said Boc, dangling the pink bucket and spade infront of him.

"thanks, im gonna bash their brains in!" he screamed, making a quick exit through the wall of the giant sand castle, leaving a large Vodka shaped hole.

Boc sighed. Logical walked up beside him, watching the raving Vodka speed down the beach. "Whats he gonna do now?"

"Sober up in the ruins."

"oh."

Travesy waddled in, breathless "BOC! the minons! their revolting!"

"yes i know. if i had smelling sensors id probably say they smelt horrible."

"Shut up! dam that joke! the minions, they say that your a crazy-assed droid who has taken to many zonde blasts to the head unit. They refuse to work anymore!"

One short walk to the front of the castle later. The 'minions' had all collected outside.

"minions! i hear that your filthy!"

"no you toaster oven! we are revolting!" yelled a random force in the crowd.

"at least you can admit it. back to work!!"

"NEVER!" the minions screamed collectively.

Garanz emerged from the castle, his imposing figure casting a shadow over the entire crowd, carrying a case of beer under one arm with a bottle to his 'lips' in the other.

"whats all the hub-bub?" Garanz enquired.

Travesy looked up. and up again. once more. "the workers are too tired to go on."

"Lazy fleshbags." he answered.

"Garanz, lets show these organic masses just how big we can make this sand castle!"

"ok, as long as theres more booze in it."

Logical shuddered just a bit at the thought of another alcohol crazed droid on the lose.

Boc then reached into the crowd, unhooking Drion from Ken. "goddammit! don't you two have any shame? KEN! you have a perfectly good girlfriend! Drion! you should know better than to trying to break up loves young dream!" This comment made to acusing pair blush as the gathered crowd quietly sniggered to themselves.

"but, but.." she began

"BUT NOTHING! go take a cold shower or something before i stick a chasity belt on you!"

The sullen looking Drion began to slink off, turning to blow a kiss at ken. Ken on the other hand looked a little relieved.

"now....Lets get to work Mr. Bulldozer-in-disguise" said Boc throwing a huge shovel to the hulking RAcast-cum-tank.

BOC
Jul 13, 2003, 06:26 PM
in fact, im gonna end my involvement before i'm flooging a dead donkey! its been fun guys, ive had lotas fun writing my little bits for the story. once again, deathsythe - great idea. but now lets try and end this one, before ken starts gettin it on with logical, nol makes an amazing resurection and Rini is found 'cleaning' again!

PEACE!!! - and keep your eyes peeled, you never know what the future holds.....

epilogue

it was complete. the master work finished. The undisputed - Ragol's BIGGEST sand castle, standing 5 stories high and fully intact.

By this stage the sun was beginning to set on the beach. all the holiday makers where returning to their hotels. The party goers had already left, as had the minions. All that was left was the two droids standing infront of the giant structure, leaning on their shovels, admiring the view.

"see Garanz, i told you we could finish this thing by ourselfs!" marveled Boc.

"Indeed. We have fixed it up better than new! but..." began Garanz, 'sipping' on another beer.

"but what?"

"but...but what was the point? all the party goers have left. if we threw a party, nobody would show."

"True, true, but you miss the point."

"what point?"

"That we can say...we came we saw and we made Ragol's BIGGEST sand castle."

"oh. soooo.........what now?"

"well i don't know about you Garanz, but i haven't charged in two days, i have sand in every one of my dents and little cracks. I'm going home, feeding my mag, and plugging into the charger."

"sounds like a plan." The Two beamoths began to walk down the beach. about 25m from the castle Boc stopped.

"oh, i almost forgot." he said pulling out a small remote control device, with a single shiny red button on it. he pushed it.

*KA-BOOM*!!!!!!!:o!!!!!!!

The entire sand castle erupted into a giant cloud of golden dust, showering the nearby area.

"what was the point in that Boc?"

"hehehehehehehe. i just wanted to see it explode!"

"you really do possess the intellgience of juke box."

THE END!

Logical2u
Jul 14, 2003, 06:32 AM
Epilogue
---
Logical2u had enough. After getting nearly killed by a Hucast, getting drunk and dreaming about killing that same Hucast, and getting knee-ed in the groin by a Humarl, he had left.

Then the sandcastle, that now stood at 5 stories high, exploded.
"Just my ******* luck."
Logical2u then got covered in tons of sand.
"Not ******* again...."

Deathscythealpha
Jul 14, 2003, 10:49 AM
I think thats all wrapped up then. I should have really but Epilogue on the beggining of my last post but i kinda forgot, then NWN sucked me in for the weekend...
But anyway, this fic was a good laugh. Its not going to win any awards for coherency, but as long as everyone enjoyed posting on it, that doesnt matter.

Now we will just have to wait till the next holiday event to turn up. Roll on Halloween!

BOC
Jul 14, 2003, 06:33 PM
roll on holloween indeed!

it'll be a bitter fight to see who has the best rappy outfit.

hopefully with this little venture over, and providing that NWM doesn't suck you in again, we'll see the next part of DH3!

good luck!

PEACE!!!

Musashi_D
Jul 14, 2003, 06:51 PM
(I'm have a more serious adventure-themed group fic that i'm going to start. It's gonna be about the "Pioneer 2 slums". Everyone is welcome to join it, once it starts (soon).)