PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Quest

Bit
Jul 4, 2003, 01:46 PM
During one of my all nighters, I got to thinking about a new Quest that I thought would be interesting and a bit fun. The basic theme of it would be Monsters from Ragol were able to get aboard Pioneer 2 from a left open Telepipe, and it's your Job to hunt them all down, and take them out. Now, you'd be able to go to different places on Pioneer 2 then before, and you'd have to save the inhabitants as well. Also, you find the monsters were controlled by a machine somewhere, and it would end up being Volt Opt, and you would have to go through the mines,and defeat him.

Just a random thought at 4 am and actually thought it'd be an interesting Quest.

tiltnkirby26
Jul 4, 2003, 02:58 PM
I don't think ST would want to put that much work into a quest ,but seems like a good ides.

Bit
Jul 4, 2003, 09:17 PM
Aye, ST is a bit Lazy with Quest makings as of late, I hear.

umbrella
Jul 4, 2003, 09:32 PM
I always though about that too. How The creatures don't come through your tp when you leave one up to restock..
*bloody nose*

uhhhgnn...

Aredhel
Jul 4, 2003, 09:55 PM
Because each inhabitant has a telemetric broadcaster inserted into their hypothalemous that allows preactically instant teleportation by radioscopic means through an item called a "telepipe," that is, a fixed transmitter that temporarily creates a magnetic field able to thrust radio waves through a designated frequency. These telemetric broadcasters inserted into each of Pioneer's inhabitants effectively atomize the person who is transported through the radio waves and their "siginal" is slowed down to a frequency able be manifested in a physical form aboard Pioneer 2...

Thus, since monsters don't have telemetric broadcasters in their skulls, an indiginous Ragolian cannot enter Pioneer 2 via Telepipe...

OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT!!

Don't you all love random thoughts posted on a message board at 4 am? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Aredhel on 2003-07-04 19:57 ]</font>