PDA

View Full Version : GC: hehe i enjoy this

Kaos-Bringer-
Jul 4, 2003, 02:02 PM
my hucast... i had been determined to get him to ultimate but i had never did it cuz i didnt feel like working for it again like i did my hucaseal... well i forced myself to... heh i got to very hard df at lvl 51.... i prepared with plenty of supplies, then the battle came... my kaladbolg(50%a beast and 50%dark) was perfect... well since my red saber had nuttin for dark heh... and my suppressed gun (45%native and 10%hit) worked very well... of course i lvled after beating him but i can still say i beat him at lvl 51... hmmm lvl 51 in ult forest... he owns lol (yes i have tried him there)

SC2
Jul 4, 2003, 03:49 PM
Howed you use a lvl 51 in ult?

Kaos-Bringer-
Jul 4, 2003, 05:42 PM
its easy... jus use suppressed gun dragon slayer and red saber... (only good hucast stuff i got)... but yea its easy

umbrella
Jul 4, 2003, 06:42 PM
haha niceness..

Bad_Dreams99
Jul 4, 2003, 09:23 PM
Damn you and your "preparing"... im level 80 HUmar and i have a hell of a time in caves ult. Also, once i got the game i had no idea what section id was since i just wanted to get home and kill stuff. So, unknowingly, im am a HUmar, with Greennil id. That wouldnt be a problem you say? trade online you say? I cant find an online adapter for my gc, so im stuck solo. But wait! A shred of hope!!! My friend gets PSO and i am saved!!! Now all i have to do is wait till he gets higher than lvl 20... this could take awhile...

Slicer238
Jul 4, 2003, 09:33 PM
Lol my RAmar is at level 90 and I don't plan to fight very hard falz until level 100.

Delsaber
Jul 4, 2003, 10:20 PM
Slicer, you could destroy Vhard Falz at 90. Kill it!

Slicer238
Jul 4, 2003, 10:25 PM
nah i'll stick to my level 100 plan and say i'm the slowets person to get into ultimate.

AxemPunanny
Jul 4, 2003, 10:34 PM
Grats Kaos.

I got to Ult w/ my Humar at 49. It was pretty easy. I beat Ult. Forest at 51. Then it was downhill from there. I was never at Ult. so early. First time I played Ult., was after 100, when it came out on DC vers.2. I know it helps to have the levels on ur char, but I really wanted to get into Ult. already. Since my Humar I've been getting the rest of my chars into Ult ealier. I got my Fomar into Ult at 48, Racast at 44, and Fomarl at 45; still got my other chars. I've been playing the game straight through, w/o leveling here and there. I know there have been others that have done it sooner, even below lvl 40. Just prepare yourself with a struggle, if you fight ultimate right away. It's worth it though. At least you know you're capable w/o having to mass level.

Btw, SC2, you can go into Ult, at whatever level offline; as long as you beat the previous difficulties. You just can't get into a Ult. multiplayer or online game below lvl 80.

With my Humar I too used my only Dragon Slayer (no dark %), and a Burning Raygun (55 to dark) for 3rd form. My racast used a random Arms(spread), and a random rifle, both with good dark %s. My Fomar and Fomarl, used their techs, Grants and Foie on DF (Rafoie when the spikes spitted out), with Deband/Anti for support.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AxemPunanny on 2003-07-04 20:39 ]</font>

Dan_theUltimate
Jul 5, 2003, 08:26 AM
Slicer, that is a good idea, that way you won't find ult as hard when you first go in, and caves will be hard but not as hard as it should be.

NATE_DOGG
Jul 7, 2003, 10:03 AM
On 2003-07-04 19:23, Bad_Dreams99 wrote:
Damn you and your "preparing"... im level 80 HUmar and i have a hell of a time in caves ult. Also, once i got the game i had no idea what section id was since i just wanted to get home and kill stuff. So, unknowingly, im am a HUmar, with Greennil id. That wouldnt be a problem you say? trade online you say? I cant find an online adapter for my gc, so im stuck solo. But wait! A shred of hope!!! My friend gets PSO and i am saved!!! Now all i have to do is wait till he gets higher than lvl 20... this could take awhile...

You cnat find the adpater off gamecube i cpouldnt either but then I found out you can buy them off the nintendo website just go there go to store then then gamecube accesories and bordband / modem adapter depending on what internet connection you have.

happyalloy
Jul 7, 2003, 11:23 AM
My friends and I have tried getting all of our chars on ult offline as low lvl as possible, and the best we've been able to do is go into vhard Falz at lvl 40 and come out at lvl 41.. I've done it with HUnewearl, HUcaseal, and FOnewearl http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Logical2u
Jul 7, 2003, 11:30 AM
I'm the slowest person to get into offline Hard.

It took me 73 hours of total play time, actual time elapsed 5 monthes. Character:Ramar, level 59, with a Pow/Dex/Mind mag and a Justy.

Kidzukai00
Jul 7, 2003, 12:09 PM
I got into Ultimate at level 42 with my HUmar, which was really easy. All you need are mechguns and a decent sword. As for my RAcaseal, level 142 and doesn't even have Hard. I just level up online.