PDA

View Full Version : Dupers...

Over
Jul 4, 2003, 04:28 PM
Who here is a duper or a legit on GC, please post in - you should be proud if you are either!

SC2
Jul 4, 2003, 05:42 PM
Bow before me I am legit CS2 MUHAHAHAHA, first vote! Yah http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif I am that good http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

burnningthings3
Jul 5, 2003, 11:18 AM
I'm a legit my character name i mostly use is Kenshen7 a blueful........ but i can't play online so my friends i have on line i'm sorry. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Rljohn
Jul 5, 2003, 02:26 PM
Duping all the way! But alas, I DO Miss the good old days, trading my good old rares *sniffle*

LordOfTrees
Jul 6, 2003, 01:03 AM
duping sorta ruins it. dont do dupeing, duping is bad for u. legit is the right path. the same goes for drugs in the place of duping.

Roy
Jul 9, 2003, 02:26 PM
i am level 17 with 3024 hp cool yeah i got a sword that kills anything with one hit and when something hits me it gose right thur me i am a good hacker but i cant hack no more i have the xbox version and i cant dupe because that patch

HaLLa
Jul 9, 2003, 02:27 PM
I do both now. I will dupe for some of my characters but I also just started a legit offline only character.

kat
Jul 9, 2003, 05:12 PM
You know, there's shades of grey there too.

The non-duper who might use a duped item, even though it's not obviously duped like a BKB or J-sword.... or a dark flow. And they may have gotten it knowing it was duped (but that doens't make them a duper, and they are no longer legit) or they might not realize that they were duped (different meaning there)...

The_Hero_Of_Time
Jul 9, 2003, 05:15 PM
I dupe...But i am making a new character that is gonna be legit, if anyone else wants to join me feel free and PM me.

Fojar
Jul 10, 2003, 01:43 AM
dupe here, but u should put one for people who use dupes, but don't dupe themselves

Voodoochild
Jul 10, 2003, 04:14 AM
No dupe here

SlashEdgewind
Jul 10, 2003, 09:54 AM
On 2003-07-09 12:26, Roy wrote:
i am level 17 with 3024 hp cool yeah i got a sword that kills anything with one hit and when something hits me it gose right thur me i am a good hacker but i cant hack no more i have the xbox version and i cant dupe because that patch

uhh.. and you think it's fun to go around and be able to do anything you want without actually doing anything to get to that point? I'll admit it's entertaining.. for a little bit *I wouldn't know exactly actually.. but I mean with a bunch of games with cheat codes built in it's sometimes entertaining to make yourself unbeatable* but after a while it gets boring I'm sure.

Slash

rulicia
Sep 12, 2003, 04:58 PM
I a duper and loves to dupe sometimes. I do not see anthing wrong with it.

VioletSkye
Sep 12, 2003, 05:52 PM
Like Halla, I do both. I have maxed chars and legit chars. Of course that was awhile ago. I haven't actually played for along time now. I should just cancel my HL but I never know when I'm gonna want to play again LOL.

Symbios
Sep 12, 2003, 05:55 PM
On 2003-07-05 23:03, LordOfTrees wrote:
duping sorta ruins it. dont do dupeing, duping is bad for u. legit is the right path. the same goes for drugs in the place of duping.

no you cant make that judgement. Duping isnt as bad as drugs, lol.

Aurra
Sep 12, 2003, 08:27 PM
I guess most people would call me legit since none of my items are duped, but I don't really consider myself "a legit". If people ask me if I'm legit I just refuse to tell them.

CGoodness
Sep 12, 2003, 11:37 PM
When I started, I vowed to be legit... I went online once and fell into the hole.

PABLOparavida
Sep 14, 2003, 06:49 PM
That happened to me I wanted to be legit but I went down quick. There's is nothing wrong with dupes though.

Guntz348
Sep 15, 2003, 12:17 AM
Yeah so lets leave the old topics buried like they should be, yeah?