PDA

View Full Version : Corruption Danger; Please Help Immediately

Reenee
Jul 4, 2003, 07:31 PM
First team I go in, I am double-save FSODed.

That was it. Nothing else. I checked my memory card files and none of them look messed up.

Using official Memory Card 59.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shapiro on 2003-07-04 17:32 ]</font>

XalRis
Jul 4, 2003, 09:48 PM
And, your point is? If the memory card's data does not appear to be trashed, it usually isn't. Also, because you're using a Nintendo mem card, it should be fine.

Rich_T
Jul 5, 2003, 04:16 PM
to be on the safe side, make your next game an offline multiplayer one, or an offline game, check your items ( if youve lost any items theres nothing you can do about it) and then play an online game.
why?
ocaisionaly when the server detects a bad save it can re-set your entire inventory (ijncluding banked items), meaning you will have the same things as a LV1 character, or when you first started pso,

neo9376
Jul 5, 2003, 08:54 PM
I read this previous post and it said if you get fsod unplug the power cord to your gamecube instead of pressing off. I've done this twice and i haven't lost anything. The 1st time however when i went to play online then the screen where you setup your internet connection came up. Nothing had changed so i just pressed return to game and there haven't been any changes. In fact right after that i got my first rare.http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif I also got 3 other rares that run. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Zero110
Jul 5, 2003, 10:00 PM
I lost all my data because it became corrupt.
(all that work)i was lv.59

Reenee
Jul 6, 2003, 09:59 PM
I didn't have ways to do those above methods.

I've lost my 500 hours of work.

As Ness would say:

devil001
Jul 6, 2003, 10:51 PM
to get out of bieng fsod pm me ill tell u a trick not cheat

Anonymous
Jul 9, 2003, 01:45 PM
i just recently got corrupted i am v annoyed would it help if i deleted my guild card file?

martian_man
Jul 9, 2003, 05:08 PM
no it would make u unable 2 play