PDA

View Full Version : Dreamcast users come here

Stewy01
Jul 4, 2003, 08:07 PM
Hey, im probably the last Dreamcast user on here but if nebody might wanna join up for some retro-play i'd be glad to meet up with them. First repliers will get a lavis cannon +99 stag cutlary +99 and Holy Ray+30 for free. I'm desperate to find even more friends on PSO and I dont want the Dreamcast servers to die. Don't yall remember what system gave birth to Phantasy Star Online?

Quo
Jul 7, 2003, 12:26 PM
Yes, the Dreamcast Versions were much better, But I thought they already closed the DC servers.

Jkid
Jul 7, 2003, 02:02 PM
Only the hackers server "Oberion" is still up for the US side on the DC version,the EU and JP kept most of their ships. So the DC servers aren't shut down yet.

Freak74
Jul 7, 2003, 06:38 PM
Um....which version are we talking about? Is it ver 1, original, or ver 2, pay to play? Also, you don't have the Game Cube or the Xbox version?

Quo
Jul 7, 2003, 09:55 PM
It's good to hear some Dreamcast servers are still running. Long live Sega.

Stewy01
Jul 8, 2003, 08:55 AM
Yes, long live the godfather of PSO. ver 1 and 2 users use the same online server if that answers your question. No, i dont have the Gamecube or X-box versions. Gamecube because they dont have a keyboard yet. X-box because its so damn expensive. Also, neither of them have a web browser that u can surf the internet on (which im doing right now, thank you.) This just in!! I heard a rumor online that the Quake III servers are still up and running. Please reply soon.

Xenoskater
Aug 13, 2003, 02:48 PM
Well I'm usually on at 10 pm PST. My characters are Dark_Link (FOmewn) and Fallen_Angel (RAcast). I'm in BLOCK 1 lobby 1. Just send me your guild card.

Blaqhart
Aug 13, 2003, 06:25 PM
Look for me too! I'm on in the evenings (usually Fridays) after 12 midnite PST.

St_Botchua
Aug 13, 2003, 09:57 PM
you know me i might make an apperience although i just switched to cube

Sanae
Aug 13, 2003, 10:32 PM
yep, I don't have to say anything, always there