PDA

View Full Version : Anyone care to top this one?

JGaff
Jul 5, 2003, 08:13 AM
Now this may seem like a lie, but I assure you this is the gospel truth. I was taking my Last Survivor+31 and myself to the forest to get level 88. I took the quest "Forest of Sorrow" on V-Hard difficulty. I was making my way through Forest 2 when I get a Hildebear's head. I think to myself "Neat, but I already have one, oh well..". I proceed to the next room. The beat time was 982. In the next room I killed some more Hildebears. Another head. I duck into a side room and kill two more. Two more heads. I see the beat time is 983. I head into the final room and kill the rest for another head. So while doing This quest, I obtained

Hildebear's Head x5
Photon Drop x1
Level 88

Not too shabby, eh? Too bad I don't have online, I'd donate some.

~JGaff~

*Goes off to find S-Beat's Arms*

TheAlmightyNewbie
Jul 5, 2003, 03:46 PM
On 2003-07-05 06:13, JGaff wrote:
Now this may seem like a lie, but I assure you this is the gospel truth. I was taking my Last Survivor+31 and myself to the forest to get level 88. I took the quest "Forest of Sorrow" on V-Hard difficulty. I was making my way through Forest 2 when I get a Hildebear's head. I think to myself "Neat, but I already have one, oh well..". I proceed to the next room. The beat time was 982. In the next room I killed some more Hildebears. Another head. I duck into a side room and kill two more. Two more heads. I see the beat time is 983. I head into the final room and kill the rest for another head. So while doing This quest, I obtained

Hildebear's Head x5
Photon Drop x1
Level 88

Not too shabby, eh? Too bad I don't have online, I'd donate some.

~JGaff~

*Goes off to find S-Beat's Arms*

My, but aren't you a funky headhunter? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif lol... well i found a last survivor, talis, and VISK-235W all within 1 minute of each other http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

JGaff
Jul 5, 2003, 05:27 PM
Heh, you might say that. I'm still edging you out there. I've gotten about 4 of them in a row (3 heads and a photon drop in a box in about 1 minute).

~JGaff~

ginko990
Jul 5, 2003, 05:32 PM
nice finds, now you have to start a FOrce ^_^

JGaff
Jul 5, 2003, 05:41 PM
Hehehe, already have one set aside. Now if I could get around to using him... I'm still too busy with my main and assisting my bro on the "Chain Sawd Project."

~JGaff~

XalRis
Jul 5, 2003, 06:00 PM
"Chain Sawd Project" sounds interesting...

JGaff
Jul 5, 2003, 07:05 PM
It involves myself and my RAmar twin brother who is Skyly. He has to get to Ultimate and beat the forest. By that Time I am level 110 or so and I tag along while he hosts. We then proceed to kill every Vulmer in sight until we get CHAIN SAWD. Seems hard? Not really. Just overly ambituous. I have 8 more weeks of summer. It ought to happen sooner or later.

~JGaff~

VioletSkye
Jul 5, 2003, 08:39 PM
Thats pretty cool. I had a day like that not too long ago. I remember getting a Booma Arm, Gobooma Arm, 2 Hildeheads, Visk and Varista all in the same run, LOL. I wrote down my beat times also. I just now nabbed a nice new Red Handgun with 20% hit untekked from a Pal Rappy. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Night_Star
Jul 5, 2003, 10:49 PM
i think that the closest i could come to that is
in one quest i find a hildetorr at the end of it, the next hildelt that i would find is another hildetorr, and i didnt pipe for them. so i got 2 rare enemies in a row. and ive done this in the caves too, i got 2 nar lilies one after the other, no piping pretty lucky eh?

Stalfos333
Jul 5, 2003, 11:27 PM
I think I beat it with my 150+ Rappy Wings in 17 Fake in Yellow quests, which was just flat out scary...That was a while ago, though, and Hildebear canes are at least useful for forces.

NoxiousOne
Jul 5, 2003, 11:52 PM
The best I've done is three Phpton Drops in one room. I have found two Pal Rappies in a row but all I can get from them is a Red Partisan so it wasn't too thrilling. Maybe if I was Pinkal...

umbrella
Jul 6, 2003, 12:04 AM
hmm.. pinkal... *wants pinkal now *
hmm..