PDA

View Full Version : Gene "Flow"

JLX
Jul 5, 2003, 08:30 AM
I recnelty came into the possesion of a 'Parasitic gene "flow"...after looking through this site, i came upon a smal guide telling me what i can get out of it, and how to get it...but i am still not 100% sure...

What are the exact statistics needed to get a Dark Flow sword. I am a level 67 HUmar...i have the sword series, but not the grinds specified after the names on the guide...plus following this info, it also started mentioning levels...

Can someone please give me a clear, and accurate step by step guide on how i use gene "flow". I wil be extrmely grateful...(like that means anything to anyone..)

JLX
Jul 5, 2003, 12:27 PM
Sorry for double posting, but someones gotta know how to do it...wait...i need someone who knows and cares...wait..i need someone who...

lordinviso
Jul 5, 2003, 01:27 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=302

Ok if your to lazy to click it I will be generous enough to tell you what to do. First you must have 961 ATP. Second you must have the Gene Flow. Now to choose what sword you will combine it with. First off you should find one with good stats. Ok now if you are going to combine the "Gene Flow" with a sword you have to have the sword grinded to 55 and be lvl 100. If you combine the "Gene Flow" with a Gigush it has to be grinded to 32 and you have to be lvl 110. If you combine the "Gene Flow" with a Breaker it has to be grinded to 18, and you have to be lvl 120. If you combine the "Gene Flow" with a Claymore it has to be grinded to 16 and you have to be lvl 130. And last if you combine the "Gene Flow" with a Calibur it has to be grinded to 10 and you have to be lvl 140.

JLX
Jul 5, 2003, 01:38 PM
Well the link led to the exact guide i had looked through in the first place which caused me to make this thread...as for the explination..thankyou..that made everything exeptionally clear. Thanks again..

As for the swords, which is the best to use..I'm guessing its calibur, but does a weapon with a larger grind make that much difference? Say if i used a sword with 100 grind, would it be more effective than, say, a caliber with 30 grind?

Rljohn
Jul 5, 2003, 03:01 PM
mutters: 971 ATP

Btw: Dupe the Gene flow so you can use it to make Dark Meteor and Dark Bridge.

BTW BTW: MAKE SURE YOU HAVE HUGE HIT PERCENTS...LIKE 80-90!!!!

Garanz2
Jul 5, 2003, 04:40 PM
It doesn't really matter what kind of weapon you use it on, but lower level weapons (sword, gigush) need to be grinded higher and are also less likely to have good %s. However, if you find a low lvl sword with good %s you're in the money! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif The grind and sword type don't affect how powerful the finished weapon will be, but the %s stay the same. For isntance a 0/0/0/0/50 gigush would become a 0/0/0/0/50 dark flow. Of course, if you really wanted it quick you could make it with a cheap sword and low %s, then when you get to a higher lvl collect photon drops, get photon spheres, then power it's %s up later. Whatever, it just depends on whether you want it fast or you want it strong.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Garanz2 on 2003-07-05 14:41 ]</font>

Night_Star
Jul 5, 2003, 10:58 PM
did you find the gene "flow"?
cause if you did, then where did you find it?
ive been looking for one of those since i heard about it

VioletSkye
Jul 5, 2003, 11:13 PM
On 2003-07-05 20:58, Night_Star wrote:
did you find the gene "flow"?
cause if you did, then where did you find it?
ive been looking for one of those since i heard about it

LOL he obviously received a duped one from someone.