PDA

View Full Version : I'm broke!!!

dommezebra
Jul 5, 2003, 12:51 PM
where do you get all your meseta?? everyone i meet has loads of them,and all i get is an empty wallet!! I got 100000 once from someone,but my mag has eaten it all!!!! (and a lot of stuff such as dimates for myself) The only way i get a bit money is finding it or doing quests offline,online,i've never done a quest be4 'cause i never find a good server that wants to do a quest!! help me please!!

regards

lordinviso
Jul 5, 2003, 01:14 PM
I have 7 chars with 999k of meseta. Its really easy expecially if your a ranger. All you do is pick up armors and shields which sell for the most. And then sell em. I pick up armors and shields every time whenever I see them drop.

dommezebra
Jul 5, 2003, 01:22 PM
just pick up everything you see? and then sell it?? i'l try and do that,thx

but im always worries that i'll carry to much ,i wont be able to pick up the good stuff,and than i have to drop it,and by the time ive done that,someone else has allready taken it :s

JLX
Jul 5, 2003, 01:49 PM
Its just an idea, but try offline mutliplayer. If you want, just do it by yourself, but there will be at elast twice as many enemies, so there'll be more stuff dropped= more money when sold. Since I cant' get online, i don;t know if a similar thing happens there as well, but, its only a suggestion...

XalRis
Jul 5, 2003, 01:53 PM
You find it hard to accquire meseta? That never seemed to be a problem for me. And I've played with 1 character from each class.