PDA

View Full Version : I just beat Ultimate Olga Flow...

Delsaber
Jul 5, 2003, 02:27 PM
I just beat Ultimate Olga Flow and then ending wasn't all that great. Is it different for Ultimate Dark Falz? I figured the ending would explain why instead of teasing me like it did. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

joncushing
Jul 5, 2003, 05:42 PM
i hate it when that happens! u fight all the way to the end of a game and u get a shoddy ending! ep 1 ending is ment to xplain a few bits i think, sounds cool cant wait to get it when i kick ult falz's ass

jdcaserockies
Jul 5, 2003, 06:03 PM
Holy crap i suck im lvl 76 and only on Vhard...any tips for getting through ruins? HUmar

Delsaber
Jul 5, 2003, 06:20 PM
Just kill everything. You should have no problem. As long as you have over 390 HP and you should, then Falz can't kill you in one hit. Go beat the ruins already!

I beat Ultimate Olga with my level 103 RAmar

StarJagKvar
Jul 5, 2003, 09:42 PM
MAN ALIVE Olga is hard as anything. I haven't the experience to fight him alone, but I've beat him with a companion in V-hard mode... I died sooo much.[i]

locutus
Jul 6, 2003, 08:53 AM
wait till you fight him in ultimate. that (can't say the word i want to describe him) won't sit still for me to hit him. be prepared to bring alot of scape dolls with you when you fight him.

rena-ko
Jul 6, 2003, 09:00 AM
*spoiler!*

the ult ep2 ending is the final proof for the question if red ring rico is alive after being "free'd" out of dark falz or not. and both, flowen and RRR, are not.

*spoiler end*

i dont think its a teasing end. a bit boring though (although the music makes up for it)...

Micah
Jul 6, 2003, 11:09 AM
i beat vhard DF with my level 80 something HUmar. back when i was stupid and didnt use any grinders. and i didnt know how to get enemy weapons.. yes i was dumb. that delsaber conbo would have helped alot. my advice to you, make sure you have the highest level resta you can, and many mates and fluids.. max if you can so you have 30 each (buy vhard you should have your bank maxed, so money shouldnt be a prob). my mag was about 70% power and 30% magic. the magic amount helped me with resta, being able to use it alot without using fluids. and as for the power. i had 4 org/power ++ to make up for it. my weapon was a dragon slayer.. un grinded. it was a long fight, i ran out of tri mates and fluids. but heres a trick to help you save on mates and fluids, in DF last form, in the air. when he attacks with those blue orb things, he shoots several vollys of them, let the last 2 hit you. you will fall down, and it shouldnt do much damage and one resta should fill you back up to full. as soon as you get up, resta yourself, and DF's next un-avoidable attack should miss you. this will save you using a trimate or dimate or 2 or more resta uses since that attack will nearly kill you. its never failed on me yet. by and by.. im thinking about taking on DF today on vhard with my level 51 HUmar.. his stats are below, he uses 4 dragon/hp, a delsaber buster and shield and my new power mag. hopefully i will stand a chance...

NeoShiro
Jul 6, 2003, 11:18 AM
Heh... I got a pic of what I believe is the Ep II Ult ending... If ya want to I can post it....

Sedyne
Jul 6, 2003, 12:26 PM
They can't really give you an ending considering the entire mystery hasn't been solved, and the third episode (card battle revolution) Should give an ending that expands on the whole Falz/Olga Flow, crap.,

Micah
Jul 6, 2003, 12:57 PM
im hungry

Captain_Dude
Jul 6, 2003, 01:03 PM
On 2003-07-06 10:57, Micah wrote:
im hungry

Are you just doing this to up your post count?

Congrats on beating Olga on ult. That more than I've ever achived!

EDIT: I'd answer questions, but I've never even beaten the game... Whatever.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Captain_Dude on 2003-07-06 11:04 ]</font>

Delsaber
Jul 6, 2003, 02:14 PM
Hell, the only way I made it through Ultimate Seabed (only 2 deaths), was by using a Hell Laser (0/0/0/0/35). The Ruins would take forever to get through considering the Hell Laser doesn't have any effect...

Treken
Jul 6, 2003, 05:33 PM
SHIT MAN CONGRATS IM LVL 132 AND IM SO LAZY IM STILL ON V HARD, LOL, HEY BUT ARENT YOU SUPPOSED TO GET PARASITIC GENE FLOW FROM HIM IF YOU BEAT HIM?

Iroxxerjooazz
Jul 6, 2003, 06:21 PM
Damn, I didnt relize how much I sucked up till now. I cant even beat the Gol Dragon on V-Hard. Im level 84 for too and that thing owns me so fast. Grats on beating Ogla Flow on Ult. I had a hella hard time doing it on Normal:)

devil001
Jul 6, 2003, 06:52 PM
BEATING him with a FOmar is not that hard on ultimate all you have to worry about is hp dfp and use your grants it hits far away and you have no worry about him moving

Micah
Jul 7, 2003, 02:24 AM
Woohoo! i beat DF on vhard with my Lvl 51 HUmar. seriously though. that was one long ass battle, haha, took almost over an hour just fighing DF. i died 2 times, once i killed myself, another i was testing resta dodge.. it failed me.

items left after battle

4 dimates out of 10
5 trimates out of 10
3 difluids out of 10
6 trifluids out of 10
0 star atomizers out of 5

Micah
Jul 7, 2003, 03:05 AM
i dont really care about my post count, i just wanted to see if anyone would take advantage of it to get some count of thier own. yes i was bored.. big deal.. didnt kill anyone did it? ... hopefully it didnt.. or im screwed..

Dan_theUltimate
Jul 7, 2003, 11:51 AM
Ah es a lovely boy?

Iroxxerjooazz
Jul 7, 2003, 07:03 PM
You beat DF on V-Hard Micah at that low of level???!?!?!?! God, I wasnt level 55 until I beat him on HARD wahhhhhhh being an andriod can really suck some times.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Iroxxerjooazz on 2003-07-07 17:04 ]</font>

Micah
Jul 7, 2003, 08:08 PM
On 2003-07-07 17:03, Iroxxerjooazz wrote:
You beat DF on V-Hard Micah at that low of level???!?!?!?! God, I wasnt level 55 until I beat him on HARD wahhhhhhh being an andriod can really suck some times.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Iroxxerjooazz on 2003-07-07 17:04 ]</font>

yeah, but i gave him my best stuff from my lvl 97 HUmar to help him out. it was still a long battle though...

hououtate
Jul 8, 2003, 02:36 AM
Heh, i did all of episode two ultimate in one day, when i got the falzy...and i got killed...i got super pissed, got all my scape dolls, refilled my mates, and kicked his stupid fat rass. the ending sucked, just them spinning around, kinda sad though, becuase it was the first time i followed the story

Micah
Jul 8, 2003, 10:47 AM
that must have taken a few hours.. all of episode II.. i cant do that yet. after one hit on ultimate my poor HUmar is at 25% health. oww..