PDA

View Full Version : DC: Possible Forest 3

-ARIES-
Jul 5, 2003, 02:29 PM
I read on Gamefaqs.com that if four rangers with a ranger field active stand on the four buttons in the medical center, a door to Forest 3 will open.
I don't have 4 memory cards, let alone 4 characters, so I can't test this out. But those green things on the floor DO look like buttons, and there ARE what look like sealed doors on the far wall of the medical center, on either side of the counter.. So if you can get 4 rangers together and they all have a ranger field (whatever the heck THAT is), get them to stand on the four buttons and test this theory, because I certainly can't.

Trickstr
Jul 5, 2003, 04:59 PM
do you have the DC version? I dont know about the XBOX but GC version can have 4 saves per memory card, oh wait DC doesn't have multiplayer, anyway I'm shore it does do something.

LamerPanda
Jul 5, 2003, 05:04 PM
Probably not. ^-^; A lot of people make up rumors for games.

It's sort of like all the "See Lara Croft naked"-type codes for Tomb Raider, I guess. O_o

RivaOni
Jul 5, 2003, 05:34 PM
another rumour from when PSO was first on DC, if you attack the broken door near the portal to the Dragon you can take a different route, when in fact inside that building is where you fight the dragon and the warp is what activates the fight, and you cant break the door down

Xairin
Jul 5, 2003, 06:31 PM
Yes... I remember that rumor on the DC.. in fact, I remember standing there for about 10 minutes blasting the door with my trusty eggie trying to bust it open along with 3 other people i was with.

martian_man
Jul 9, 2003, 11:06 AM
Bah rumours who needs em