PDA

View Full Version : GC: internet connection gc

chewbacca
Jul 5, 2003, 03:42 PM
i live in england and have a ntl connection but i use a bt isp for pso its 1p min and 1.5 min on weekdays does any1 know of a monthly charge were you pay and go on when you want thx

Daikarin
Jul 5, 2003, 04:08 PM
Aside from paying your local ISP, for you to play online on Gamecube you need to purchase a Hunter's license. This is probably what you mean by the monthly fee to play as you wish.

If you pay 8,95 euros (A bit less on pounds, I think, correct me if I'm wrong), you have acess to online play for a month.

To buy one, go to the "Homepage" option on the game menu and follow the instructions until you can "Buy a Hunter's license".

If the monthly fee you mentioned was about your NTL connection... I'm afraid I don't know o_O

EDIT: Er... This WAS what you wanted to know right? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: New Ultimate on 2003-07-05 14:11 ]</font>

chewbacca
Jul 5, 2003, 04:12 PM
no sorry m8 i got my hunters license its my isp whats doing my head in. i want a monthly fee one what works with pso

BrokenHope
Jul 5, 2003, 05:33 PM
Um why not just use the NTL one you already have?

chewbacca
Jul 5, 2003, 06:05 PM
ntl is my normal phone line i have to use bt isp coz ntl dont do isp i though there maybe a pay monthly one out there for pso gc