PDA

View Full Version : Funniest Battle Story

geewj
Jul 5, 2003, 03:46 PM
What's your funniest battle story?

Mine is once I was battling this HUmar 1 on 1 vs my FOnewm back in like November 2001 (rule 6 of course). So I killed him first and when he revived he was lvl 200 (cheat codes in battle >_<). So he completley pummeled me due to the fact that I couldnt possibly kill him other than the once or twice I got him with megid. Once its over I said to go to lobby but he decides to go again.

So this battle, after I killed him I reversered him so he never got his lvl 200 revive. And I did this to him like 5 times when finaly he declared that I was cheating and disconnected.

XD

ChibiMyu
Jul 6, 2003, 12:28 PM
lol! I remember this one time a hucast was trying to use a code to make him invincible. His def and evp went waaaay up, but his technique resistances were in the negative. o_O;; *zonde snicker snicker* Um, anyway... hmmm... that's probably not my funniest. My funniest is the time that Xenakis' teammate tried to use the infinite tp code, so Xen started acting like a total n00b. He'd attack him, drop his weapons, jellen and zalure him, run in circles, and use lots of rappy symbol chats. That was fun. I got to do it another time too. *evil grin*

Wewt
Jul 6, 2003, 12:31 PM
Not exactly funny to you, but me and a few friends once did a rule 6 marathon. We played for 18 games, non-stop. Or was it 19? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

The time we beat SOURCE and Q ten times in a row was funny too.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: WWWWWWWWWWWW on 2003-07-06 10:37 ]</font>

Iroxxerjooazz
Jul 6, 2003, 05:57 PM
I have never played online cause I dont wanna tie up lines and I cant connect it to internet line. Anyway, how did they cheat? Gameshark? Or is there other ways. I dont wanna know the cheat so dont tell me that. And was this on GC or DC?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Iroxxerjooazz on 2003-07-06 15:59 ]</font>

geewj
Jul 6, 2003, 05:59 PM
Back on Dreamcast *points to where he said it was November of 2001*

Vantamiath
Jul 6, 2003, 11:30 PM
Oh gawd to many...one come to mind though...

Omni and I were ahead against a JP team by no more then a KM at the end; I was dead on the ground and it was just Omni and one of the JP. The JP player killed omni with about 20 hp left (if I remember it was a melee brand war) and after the victory he stood still saying something right after the match was over.

BLING!!

Omni set a damage trap before he died and the poor dude ate it right before the score cards showed up.

XD

ChibiMyu
Jul 7, 2003, 04:24 PM
On 2003-07-06 21:30, Vantamiath wrote:
Oh gawd to many...one come to mind though...

Omni and I were ahead against a JP team by no more then a KM at the end; I was dead on the ground and it was just Omni and one of the JP. The JP player killed omni with about 20 hp left (if I remember it was a melee brand war) and after the victory he stood still saying something right after the match was over.

BLING!!

Omni set a damage trap before he died and the poor dude ate it right before the score cards showed up.

XD

lol!

I'm still waiting for the day when someone kills their partner at the end when the other team is dead - and then they lose by less than 1000 points. >=)

Vantamiath
Jul 7, 2003, 06:14 PM
On 2003-07-07 14:24, ChibiMyu wrote:

lol!

I'm still waiting for the day when someone kills their partner at the end when the other team is dead - and then they lose by less than 1000 points. >=)

I'm surprised that never happened with Omni and I..

Violent little bugger http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/twak.gif

fenixthahunter
Jul 8, 2003, 02:00 PM
wel a RAmar with brand vs HUcast with mechguns http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

DukeElrond
Jul 9, 2003, 12:55 AM
lol, Another good time was recently when Arch and I were playing a no tech game because a cast was playing on my team. Arch's teammate decided to break the rules, so Arch switched to n00b mode and my teammate and I won, never using a single tech. hehe =P

Mixfortune
Jul 9, 2003, 01:09 AM
Hmm, 3 vs Me, repeated Rabarta/Trap Freezing + All Power Attack DemoComet combos come to mind.

martian_man
Jul 9, 2003, 04:24 PM
my funniest was on DC and 2 lvl80 agenst me and and they were doin gizonde and i was on the floorand they were tryin 2 hit me and they killed each other

MrPlow1985
Jul 9, 2003, 07:31 PM
I was 1on1ing BAZ(most wins jp), and similar to your story Kel, we were both at 50 with less that 20 hp left and no tp. I was losing by a km,so I tried to walk over to his side and dodged all of his hg shots. Then as I go past the wall his damage trap goes off and kills me. Little does he know I also set one, as he stood over me doing the shortcut: "I won!" my trap kills him, and I win^_^.

Jagasha-Hiei
Jul 9, 2003, 09:53 PM
i played a lvl 20 humar with my lvl 117 humar and i came to f1 without equipment
then he used tsu and did like 20 damage, then he went up to p2, while i fought fo, then came back half an hour later and killed me in 1 hit, wihtout growing a lvl, he duped 180 pow mats.
i also got another 1
i fought fomar wih lvl 30 zonde but i counldnt find him on map, the i ran and dint get hit. then i realized i mistaked him for door, green color, i went up, he used grants, on box and i killed him with my df, he was lvl 90something

Asuka_chan
Jul 9, 2003, 10:29 PM
Once I was playing offline multiplayer battle mode with my friend... and My FOmarl was in the 30 levels, and his was 15 or so (but battling was HIS idea =/ go figure) Well, he had this really fat FOmarl named Quina, and it was soooooooo funny to watch her run away from me when I was chasing her, 'cause she more waddled then ran (if you know how FOmarls run, you'll get an idea), then.... *~FOIE~* and she collapsed... you had to be there... *woooo*... good times... ^^'