PDA

View Full Version : Questions for the Owners

Sonicjsg
Jul 5, 2003, 06:42 PM
I want to know how you exactly intergrated a Message Boards and a site togther. I also want to know if you want PSO Music. I have every PSO song (Encluding PSO Ep. 1 & 2 music and the PSO Ep. 3 E3 video music) in CD quality. Would you like them?

eRUPT
Jul 5, 2003, 07:17 PM
Well the site started as a PHP-Nuke + PHPbb codebase and from there its been rewritten to whatever it is now, cause I have no idea what to clal the current codebase heh.

About the music, we actually have all the soundtracks and such, owned copies. There's legalities involved with posting those songs for distrobution, as in its illegal to do so. And being we are on a large gaming network host we tend to follow all the legal rules to keep ourselves clear. So thanks but thats ok =)

Kid_Icarus
Jul 5, 2003, 07:20 PM
On 2003-07-05 17:17, eRUPT wrote:
cause I have no idea what to call the current codebase

Frankenstien's Monster?

Trickstr
Jul 5, 2003, 08:54 PM
Frinky pie's monster

Sonicjsg
Jul 6, 2003, 08:02 PM
On 2003-07-05 17:17, eRUPT wrote:About the music, we actually have all the soundtracks and such, owned copies. There's legalities involved with posting those songs for distrobution, as in its illegal to do so. And being we are on a large gaming network host we tend to follow all the legal rules to keep ourselves clear. So thanks but thats ok =)

Well, strangly enough, the website I work for, Shadow of a Hedgehog (http://www.planetdreamcast.com/sonic/, look under listen), has a collection of MP3s, and Gamespy and/or Sega hasn't told us to remove are music. We even sent them the url for Sonic Central. So I think they don't mind apperently.

LollipopLolita
Jul 6, 2003, 10:47 PM
yes but sonic team minds.