PDA

View Full Version : Does Anyone here train with any of the Kinesis!?

boomaslayer
Jul 5, 2003, 07:18 PM
Ive been wondering for quite a while, so i decided 2 finall ask it. Does Anyone else here train with: Ki,Lentation, Astral Projection, or any of the Kinesis. Im just curious. PLease post the type of kinesis. For me, it Cryokinesis.

Kid_Icarus
Jul 5, 2003, 07:26 PM
On 2003-07-05 17:18, boomaslayer wrote:
Ive been wondering for quite a while, so i decided 2 finall ask it. Does Anyone else here train with: Ki,Lentation, Astral Projection, or any of the Kinesis. Im just curious. PLease post the type of kinesis. For me, it Cryokinesis.

Hey I remeber that sig!

Auicine had it.

And no.

boomaslayer
Jul 5, 2003, 07:50 PM
How come everyone mistakes me 4 that Auicine dude...ANYWAYS!!

DarkShinjaru
Jul 5, 2003, 09:56 PM
Pyrokinesis

DeathCheese87
Jul 5, 2003, 10:10 PM
could anyone describe what any of these are?
i'm very interested.

Omni-SqwirL
Jul 5, 2003, 10:10 PM
Geokinesis. Not really a practice, but a unification process that involves the controlling of the crust of the earth. Examples being rocks, plants, trees...basically anything that has to do with nature. Meditation you ask? A little bit involved. My girlfriend doesn;t know I do this though, she might think I'm wierd. It's just every now and then I go for the practice of Geokinesis. I'm not able to make earthquakes yet.....http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Nerd
Jul 6, 2003, 01:18 AM
Geez c'mon dude, i could make earthquakes when i was like 7!!

My favorite is arachnokinesis, i always get a kick out of watching people run in panic from 10 foot tall killer spiders.

Ness
Jul 6, 2003, 02:23 AM
Where do you guys go to learn that stuff or is this made up?

To be honest, I have pre-cognition and I'm am training myself in telekinesis. I wish I would control electricity.

Yamcha
Jul 6, 2003, 03:12 AM
Are you serious?!I'm training in the art of remotkinisis,the art of changing the tv channel without getting up.

Captain_Dude
Jul 6, 2003, 03:16 AM
Hmm, well I've had zillions of precognative visions and such. But the only thing I study is inflicting my "Mad Crazay Voodoo" with Throat-Singing. Any of you other people make a download go from 5.5kbps to 300kbps by throat-singing at it? I thought not.

RedFox
Jul 6, 2003, 05:55 AM
i use my mental powers to attract women but im still in need of a lil practice... i seem to attract stray dogs with rabies... lemme try it now....

*UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM*...

SorceressofTime
Jul 6, 2003, 07:32 AM
i'm still in the practice of telekinesis and astral projection though pyrokinesis would be fun. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Daikarin
Jul 6, 2003, 11:40 AM
This subject is very delicate nowadays, I don't think anyone who does will want to talk about it.

EDIT: Seriously speaking, of course.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: New Ultimate on 2003-07-06 09:41 ]</font>

Gestiv
Jul 6, 2003, 12:11 PM
...um... I'm gonna go stand over there now... *walks away while staring at them* http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

boomaslayer
Jul 6, 2003, 01:09 PM
http://www.veritasonline.net
thats were i get most of my stuff, it doesnt have much yet, but its still working on it...they are hoping to become an academy, but the completion is only 17%...

Ness
Jul 6, 2003, 02:19 PM
On 2003-07-06 11:09, boomaslayer wrote:
http://www.veritasonline.net
thats were i get most of my stuff, it doesnt have much yet, but its still working on it...they are hoping to become an academy, but the completion is only 17%...

Thanks. That site is pretty cool.

cutestduochan
Jul 6, 2003, 03:14 PM
I've always had an interest in things like that, and practice something along those lines.

Nawms
Jul 7, 2003, 10:32 AM
you know how much i believe this..... not at all. She me a video or something

DeathCheese87
Jul 7, 2003, 01:08 PM
http://www.psipog.net

they have videos of a 'pinwheel'. i'm not exactly sure if its real or not.

haha, i was reading a faq somewhere, on how to make a psiball. very basic stuff, from what i've read (it gets sorta complicated).

even if it isnt real, it's still fun to think it is.

Nawms
Jul 7, 2003, 02:50 PM
i discovered psipog like a year ago. i downloaded all the videos and crap.... seems like bs to me

boomaslayer
Jul 12, 2003, 08:59 PM
Answer one question:
You say that you do not beleive in it...Probably because you have never seen it happen, get near a REAL telekinetic and you will fall over or sumtin if you didnt beleive then. Damit people need to learn: Early (doesnt look right) man used telekinesis, telepathy and..... the list goes on, as an instinct! Not because its cool, its an easy way to work with things... If you dont beleive, or dont train, dont post! Common sense...and check the psipog videos...explain how it could be fake.

Delsaber
Jul 12, 2003, 09:24 PM
I don't know what to believe. I'll have to download some of the videos and see.

Botosai
Jul 13, 2003, 02:11 AM
I study Psycokenesis. Psycokenesis is an advanced and much more powerful version of its whimpy counterpart telekenesis. where telekenesis only allows you to move objects psycokenesis allows wo to build matter out of thought, move objects and fire invisible projectiles. Ive been studying it for the past 3 years now and have only been able to move my pencil accross my table,create a translucent object and knock over my moms $250 lamp so psycokenesis requires a lot of time and a strong mind

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Botosai_The_Rappy_Slayer on 2003-07-13 00:12 ]</font>

Captain_Dude
Jul 13, 2003, 02:28 AM
Bah, try and project vood through sound. It's fun...

Everybody sing along!

Oh my god, I saw a Yuppie!

I just saw a Yuppie going on his way to work,
I hate fucken Yuppies, cell-phone using Starbucks jerks!
Looking like a wanker in his stupid looking suit,
He's just a necromancer with a Starbucks up his snoot.

Oh my god, I saw a Yuppie!

Flying down the highway in his super yuppie car,
watch him go real fast and watch him go real far!
He'll hit a perfect stranger and he'll quickly fly away,
Now I'd better run and hide, he's after me today.

Oh my god, I saw a Yuppie.
Oh my god, he's gonna kill me!

YAY!

EDIT: Were you able to manifest your voodoo with this song? If not, then you must sing harder!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Captain_Dude on 2003-07-13 00:31 ]</font>

Kla55hin
Jul 13, 2003, 04:05 AM
being as im religous i was wondering if this has any connection to the netherworld or if its natural im confused on the "source" and wether or not it has any hidden backround/purpose or desire its trying to work in through you