PDA

View Full Version : GC: Best techniques

Luna15
Jul 6, 2003, 07:07 AM
Which techniques are the best?

rena-ko
Jul 6, 2003, 09:02 AM
megid ^_^ i really like to kill everything in almost no time in ultimate seabed with my fonewearl.

Logical2u
Jul 6, 2003, 09:23 AM
Rafoie. Imagine Gizonde times 2 with a much cooler looking effect

Nai_Calus
Jul 6, 2003, 10:31 AM
L22 Gifoie in a dark room. *nodnod*

...Yeeees? It's shiny.

As for best, I'd say Resta, Ryuker, Rafoie, Gizonde, Barta and Grants. Resta is duh, Ryuker is also duh, Rafoie, Gizonde and Barta are arguably the best of their elements(Although Rabarta is also excellent, and Grants makes short work of those damned Dark Belras and Hildelts, especially with a FOmar. I nowuv Megid. No high-level FOnewearl, don't want one. And I've never found it at a high enough level that it would be worthwhile in -anyone's- hands, even said nonexistant FOnewearl.

tiltnkirby26
Jul 6, 2003, 12:00 PM
Its so cool when you see an enemy drop dead in one shot from megid.

Skankhair
Jul 6, 2003, 03:40 PM
Well, I have the Xbox version, but it's the same thing.

As a FOnewearl with a Hildebear's Cane, Foie has been my workhorse for most of the game.

Rabarta is a life-saver with it's freezing.

Grants gets me out of tight spots in Ultimate (against monsters that have heavy resistance to fire, lightning and ice).

And Megid is just plain fun. Especially in battle mode.

What's the best tech? That's so hard to say. But I'll go with resta.

Resta not only keeps me alive- allowing me to draw HP from my giant TP pool, making me virtually invincible to anything that doesn't kill me in one hit, but it also makes he a HUGE asset to any party- making them virtually invincible.

Bad_Dreams99
Jul 6, 2003, 04:10 PM
I vote resta. Since im a HUmar, i cant use megids or grants. Rafoie is nice because it blows up all of those pesky crates that take forever to hack and slach at. But my vote definatly goes for resta, It lightens the healing bill at the shops too!

umbrella
Jul 6, 2003, 04:34 PM
rafoie, cause it's just so cool looking..

otherwise I'd choose grants.

Luna15
Jul 6, 2003, 06:07 PM
I didn't take all the "spells" on the poll i should take one from every element but no i didn't think of that

Gramudo
Jul 7, 2003, 12:53 AM
i cant believe no one has said foie!! i use that spell so much even on Ult...but then again without resta i would prolly still be stuck on vhard falz..but i still got to go with foie

umbrella
Jul 7, 2003, 12:57 AM
Gizonde, very good tech too.

devil001
Jul 7, 2003, 01:18 AM
all techs are good but i like rabarta because i think grants and megid are cheap i never use in battle and when in battle i use rabarta i love to freez high level humans at lv 150+ and im a level 53 FOmar i freez them and their suprised look is priceless

umbrella
Jul 7, 2003, 01:19 AM
how do you know what they look like?
it's... online..