PDA

View Full Version : The most troublesome Conditions

Luna15
Jul 6, 2003, 07:15 AM
The most troublesome conditions

I think the manual is wrong Atp and Dfp Down and slow is level 6 anti or is it right?

rena-ko
Jul 6, 2003, 09:15 AM
hm... get anti 5 and try it out i'd say.
or hunt for anti 7 and you're set as well.

btw... a poll doesn't make really sense, don't you think too?

Nai_Calus
Jul 6, 2003, 10:44 AM
Anti L5 cures Slow. The manual is incorrect, claiming it takes L6 and saying nothing for L5. I believe the PAL version also makes the further error of claiming that DFP down is displayed in pink. Awfullly strange pink, that.

tiltnkirby26
Jul 6, 2003, 08:14 PM
Shock.

ZodiacNKnight
Jul 6, 2003, 08:44 PM
Being frozen by Dark Falz #2 in Ult really sucks...
While in the ice casket of doom you are sliced away by frikin little spinning blades.

Mixfortune
Jul 6, 2003, 09:00 PM
Getting frozen is basically the only way I die...

CGoodness
Jul 6, 2003, 09:06 PM
u switched paralysis and shock around i think

im pretty sure paralysis is level 2

Luna15
Jul 7, 2003, 04:12 AM
if you move the move stick hystical the ice breaks and the freeze is gone thats why I woted paralyzis, those damd lillys

Luna15
Jul 7, 2003, 10:45 AM
In which way?

CGoodness
Jul 7, 2003, 10:52 AM
On 2003-07-07 02:12, Luna15 wrote:
if you move the move stick hystical the ice breaks and the freeze is gone thats why I woted paralyzis, those damd lillys

Huh???

I meant that you can cure paralysis with Anti level 2 i think? err can you rephrase that?^^^^^^^^

Luna15
Jul 7, 2003, 11:25 AM
no, it is on level 3, i lookeed in the manual(Pal)

Bounty-Hunter
Jul 7, 2003, 12:04 PM
I hate when Im frozen. The only way I die usually, takes all of my scape dolls too. Stupid freeze traps.

Mixfortune
Jul 8, 2003, 11:38 PM
On 2003-07-07 08:52, CGoodness wrote:

On 2003-07-07 02:12, Luna15 wrote:

Huh???

I meant that you can cure paralysis with Anti level 2 i think? err can you rephrase that?^^^^^^^^

Lillies cause paralysis with those sound waves that are caused when you attack them. They counter with these every once in a while. Also, when they are close to death they self destruct. In Ultimate it only takes a split second to self destruct and that resulting purple cloud causes paralysis.

MasterForce
Jul 9, 2003, 11:17 AM
Frozen by far. i just beat the Gol Dragon on hard last night with my FOmar but it took me a vouple of time beacuse he would always freeze me

Orange_Coconut
Jul 9, 2003, 11:24 AM
Heh, if I remember correctly the manual pretty much says that either Anit level 5 or 6 doesn't cure anything new. I can't remember which one though.

Luna15
Jul 9, 2003, 12:01 PM
level 5 thats why i think slow is level 5 not 6

Logical2u
Jul 9, 2003, 12:17 PM
Paralyses cannot be cured by Anti, because you cant use Anti when paralysed.

CGoodness
Jul 9, 2003, 12:25 PM
On 2003-07-09 10:17, Logical2u wrote:
Paralyses cannot be cured by Anti, because you cant use Anti when paralysed.

but you can cure other people

ANTI LEVEL 5 DOES cure slow. thats the level my hunter has and he can cure slow but not atp/dfp down or freeze

Da_Wrecka
Jul 19, 2003, 09:58 PM
It's difficult to say which is the most irritating status effect. In v2 it was of course Freeze, because Ult Falz and Sil Dragon both had the ability to KO you no matter your HP even with a State/Maintenance if you weren't careful. (I saw Sil Bob's ice breath strip my FOnewearl down from 1100 HP to nothing in the space of a second or so) In Ep1&2 though there is no State/Maintenance, so they can all be exceptionally irritating. Right at the top has to be Paralysis, because IT NEVER WEARS OFF. Second only to that would have to be Shock, albeit primarily because it affects organics, which makes no sense. How can organics be affected by a Short when they have no electrical circuits? (Yes, in real life if you got hit by lightning it would mess you up, but you can't apply real-life happenings to PSO - I mean really, if Delsabers existed and one was swiping at you, you probably wouldn't escape with all of your limbs attached) Freeze is a minor niggle because it prevents you running away to safety, but since a second or so of frantic stick-waggling gets you free it doesn't really rank. Confuse is probably the third most annoying - and hazardous - status effect. Not only does it prevent you from retaliating effectively (unless you're a Force in which case you can nuke or Zonde something just as easily) it prevents you from getting to safety to do something about it.