PDA

View Full Version : GC: The end of Guild Logical.

Logical2u
Jul 6, 2003, 07:23 AM
Well, that is it. I am no longer playing online, except for C-Mode fridays and the rare online trade.

But perhaps this needs some explanation.

Yesterday, I took my Humar, L.Soldier online and played some Hard mode. But I couldnt kill anything because every game I joined, everyone either had: A Yas. A GULDMILLA, a Rare partisan, a Victory Axe, or a Chao Cane. So there was one game with a level 21 Ramar. He had a Dreamcast mag and a Yas.
On another game, there was a level 21 Fomar with a Chao cane doing more damage then my Humar.

And in every game, they asked me if I wanted a Better Mag (he has that one that looks like a pair of sicsors (sp?)).

So then, I eventually joined one game (with a Fomar who had lvl 30 Rafoie, a couple of Humars with partisans and swords, uber rare I should add) and I only got to attack about 15 monsters because they killed everything in one hit.

And everytime I died, they didnt revive me and called me a n00b.

So that's it, I set **** TWINKERS! to a shortcut and left the game. I am becoming one of these offline-only legit players until I get to level 60 with every character and also to at least Hard.

Anyone who wants to call me a Whiny Legit,, or tell me what a Offline-only legit who doesnt dupe or cheat is, feel free. And you **** TWINKERS! can spam my email all you want. Its called 'block' and guess what? One more legit player is going to leave you alone.

Now go create a level 1 Fonewearl with level 30 gifoie and get spammed in normal mode.

Mystil
Jul 6, 2003, 08:28 AM
I feel your pain. And you aren't 'whiny' It's cool, get away from the stress ya? You don't need it. .

Logical2u
Jul 6, 2003, 09:42 AM
I'd go on vacation but after playing Aria of Sorrow I am scared to go anywhere near a fancy Hotel on a hill...

The_Hero_Of_Time
Jul 6, 2003, 12:43 PM
Ya i agree...last night I was playing in hard mode nad a HUcast came in with his TJ and BKB doing 600 damage...is that needed? no I was doing fine with out him. two rangers with Shots can do fine on their own, I dont want some *** killing everything before I can get a hit in. I wsnt to just do somthing to them so they lose all their item, sure they will get them again but they would be out of my hair for a while.

Logical2u
Jul 7, 2003, 06:29 AM
I'd tell ya how to make people lose items but I'd be MODed.

Nocturne
Jul 7, 2003, 10:56 AM
That sucks. I play totally legit and this pisses me off. I usually tell them to leave or I just leave. I hate letting hackers and asshole players win. If you want you can play with me for a while (level 66 FOmarl tech's around 15-23, Bhima mag lvl 113, Fire Sceptor:Agni) if you feel like playing with a total legit.

Sham
Jul 7, 2003, 01:35 PM
Things like this have become a PSO tradition. Though, it's stupid when I get flamed for not transferring "GOOD STUFF" to my LV9 RAcast whom I'd rather enjoy by playing using only the things I find on him.

The only remedy: find a friend/s who will create new character/s with you and play in locked games.

rena-ko
Jul 10, 2003, 08:49 AM
find friends, change servers, dont enter open games anymore, play until you can play on ult, get at least one hit in and let them clear up if they want to 1hit kill things so desperately, yadda yadda...

good luck ^_^

Caprice
Jul 12, 2003, 04:03 AM
I sold my modem, everyone was taking my kills and all the items and it was getting on my nerves! I know how ya' feel...

Logical2u
Jul 16, 2003, 06:00 PM
Well, after a trade with Raziel Kai, I met up with some people who left all the items behind, including a Mahu which I traded for a Yamato. THen I met up with a Humar named RVD and a Hucast named SKYLY. THese are nice people, and I've played with them alot latly, so I've leveled up 3 times! I've also gotten 2 rares! Now to level up my Humar

Cannibal-Snowman
Jul 16, 2003, 06:20 PM
Hey, I think I played with you online, right? Online, I'm a RAmar named Matt.

Logical2u
Jul 16, 2003, 06:25 PM
Oh, you were Matt? Yes, I played with you during Hard Mines.

Cannibal-Snowman
Jul 16, 2003, 06:30 PM
Just making sure. I thought I was acting kinda like a...you know...person you described in your first post. Do you think so?

Logical2u
Jul 16, 2003, 06:36 PM
(grimaces) Ah. Well, I keep getting killed and wanted to exavt my revenge. Sorry about that. The rest of the time I was using Justy's special which cuts enemy hp by 1/2

Cannibal-Snowman
Jul 16, 2003, 06:40 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif?

I'm too stupid to know if that answered my question or not.

happyalloy
Jul 18, 2003, 10:50 AM
It's sad, one of the reasons I decided to buy a usb card and accept dupes from people was because I was sick of being in rooms with people who would snatch all the rares and items, even if they couldn't use them (a HUcast stealing a God/Mind, when my FOmarl needed one badly). Now that I have all the items, I give stuff away all the time.

There are so many posts I've read about people who rudely come in and steal all the exp. I've even watched it happen when my fiancee made a legit FOmarl, and when he was in Normal mode these lvl 20+ twinked FOmars came in and blasted everything away in one tech. I now refuse to play with anyone online with my twinked characters until my char can play on ult. In ult it is less likely that one spell blast will kill an enemy.

I'm glad you have met people you trust. Having steady friends on this game makes it much easier to play the way you want to play http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif