PDA

View Full Version : The First Post on Off-Topic

Assassin_Tom
Jul 6, 2003, 03:09 PM
Have any of you people seen the first post on off-topic? I just checked it out. It was made by dekar or something. Is he/she still around cause I never seen them post before.

Saladwood
Jul 6, 2003, 03:20 PM
it's actually not the first topic.

there were ones before that, but we had to delete old treads to save space, plus there wasn't much point in keeping them. People kept their post counts though.

Kid_Icarus
Jul 6, 2003, 03:54 PM
On 2003-07-06 13:20, Saladwood wrote:
it's actually not the first topic.

there were ones before that, but we had to delete old treads to save space, plus there wasn't much point in keeping them. People kept their post counts though.

You pruned them http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif If you deleted them the people would lose their post counts.

LollipopLolita
Jul 6, 2003, 03:57 PM
technically we deleted them, since we have no pruning feature. we just hacked the deletions and people's counts.

Kid_Icarus
Jul 6, 2003, 03:59 PM
On 2003-07-06 13:57, LollipopLolita wrote:
technically we deleted them, since we have no pruning feature. we just hacked the deletions and people's counts.

My bad. I keep forgetting this is like the PHP board from hell. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif
I just figured you pruned them n_n

LollipopLolita
Jul 6, 2003, 04:09 PM
not just the board, it's a whole php site from hell.

Kid_Icarus
Jul 6, 2003, 04:15 PM
On 2003-07-06 14:09, LollipopLolita wrote:
not just the board, it's a whole php site from hell.

So basically, it's a PHP Board/PHP Nuke hybrid, but coded from the ground up kinda thing?

I wonder what the admin panel looks like. I saw an IB one one time and it made blood shoot out my nose.

LollipopLolita
Jul 6, 2003, 04:28 PM
it barely has any of the php nuke and board code left anymore. it has erupt code.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2003-07-06 15:28 ]</font>