PDA

View Full Version : You can't imagine how mad i am!

dommezebra
Jul 6, 2003, 04:18 PM
Ok,I was playing with a guy named Josh for a while,and he seemed like a nice chap. I wanted my mag to change to a new mag,but i couldn't do it,and he had a character that was perfect do level it up (I wanted a savitri) He joined my game with the new char(that char was called Z60R or something like that)and i gave him the mag to level it up. when he levelled it up,he just quit the game,and later i saw him again,and he doesn't want to give my mag back!!
IM FUCKIN MAG-LESS,i don't have a mag!! and i don't want do start all over again!

So first off all : DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH A GUY NAMED JOSH!!!

Second : WHO WANTS TO TRADE A MAG WITH ME??? I WANT A MAG BETWEEN LVL 100 and 200 and that is good for HUmar (lots of pow)

The_Hero_Of_Time
Jul 6, 2003, 04:30 PM
That blows nuts...I think i have a savriti(sp) if not I can give you a Rati(30,110,60,0) i think.Are you on Gamecube?

dommezebra
Jul 6, 2003, 04:32 PM
shit,I have PSOXbox
but thnx anyways

umbrella
Jul 6, 2003, 04:40 PM
awww damn man..
I know someone named Josh..

dommezebra
Jul 6, 2003, 04:42 PM
i really need a good mag now :S i don't want to start all over again with a baby mag :S and i don't want any mag cells,just a plain mag (i'd like a rare,like a savitri or a nidra).

I'm gonna try and find some stuff on the trade forum part

dommezebra
Jul 6, 2003, 04:53 PM
I REALLY NEED SOME HELP!! i don't want to start all over again,you see!! PLEASE

I don't want to quit PSO because of this incident!

Ness
Jul 6, 2003, 05:21 PM
Make a new character and then have that character give it's mag to your old one.

dommezebra
Jul 7, 2003, 03:01 AM
??? that's what i mean by starting all over again! and i have some baby mags on this char. too