PDA

View Full Version : A few questions

etd
Jul 6, 2003, 04:47 PM
I have a force pinkal a ranger skyly and a hunter blufull. I want to make another char. what id should i give him. I want an id that will give me differnt stuff then the ones i have already.
Also today i found a stink frame with my pinakl force. I hear its pretty good. Well what so good about it?

umbrella
Jul 6, 2003, 04:48 PM
what class is your new char gonna be? Redria is always a balanced one, and you can find good armor with it.

Guntz348
Jul 6, 2003, 04:52 PM
On 2003-07-06 14:47, etd wrote:

Also today i found a stink frame with my pinakl force. I hear its pretty good. Well what so good about it?

You can use parasite Cell D's on it and turn it into the Parasite Wear Luefertia (sp?), thats a really strong armour. So are the virus wears that lead up to it.

etd
Jul 6, 2003, 04:56 PM
i think i heard some one say i could make a Parasite Wear nagol out of it and that is the best armor for a force. Is this ture? And where to i get the Parasite cell d?

Guntz348
Jul 6, 2003, 04:59 PM
On 2003-07-06 14:56, etd wrote:
i think i heard some one say i could make a Parasite Wear nagol out of it and that is the best armor for a force. Is this ture? And where to i get the Parasite cell d?

Not sure how high up on the virii wears a FO can use, thought it was all of them. I know a fomarl can wear the Lufertia though. You get the Cell D's by trading in photon drops at gallions shop.