PDA

View Full Version : Least used character

fury02
Jul 6, 2003, 06:21 PM
I'm jus making this because i kinda bored and i was kinda curious. What class do you think is the least used?
(sorry there wasnt enogh room on the poll options so jus post if you think the FOnewm ,HUmar, or RAmar are the least use)

Wufei
Jul 6, 2003, 06:36 PM
Heh. I remember in a DC v1 game a long time ago ... there was some strange looking character that I didn't recognize. Then I realized that it was a RAcaseal. I was around level 80 at the time, and I had only leveled up by playing online. And that was the first time I saw one. O_O

Suppa_Buddha
Jul 6, 2003, 06:38 PM
I say RAcaseal. I just don't see enough so i made my own! =P

devil001
Jul 6, 2003, 06:49 PM
RAcaseal definately

Lemming1st
Jul 6, 2003, 07:17 PM
Well, if I hadn't of made the mistake of joining the Marine Corps, you guys would be seeing alot more of my RaCaseal: Bee 18429 (DC ver.)/ Bee18431 (GC ver.). Unfortunantly I can't get internet access to save my life here, but she has been around since the release date of the first PSO. Don't worry though, I'll be out of here soon and she WILL return...

umbrella
Jul 6, 2003, 07:20 PM
I think fomarl.. I never see people using them.. ( at least on DC )

Lemming1st
Jul 6, 2003, 07:22 PM
Dang. Been around almost 3 years now and I'm still a Rappy Hunter... That's depressing...

Monomate
Jul 6, 2003, 07:49 PM
RAcast...those things are just so annoying...i can't see why anybody would want to use one...FOnewms too...

May
Jul 6, 2003, 07:54 PM
Racaseal's are, without a doubt, the least played characters in PSO. I'm perhaps the only one who plays as a Racaseal in PSOX (unless you count PSOcam http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif). I wonder why she gets shunned so much by other players.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: May on 2003-07-06 19:26 ]</font>

fury02
Jul 7, 2003, 10:42 AM
yeah i dont remember the last time i played with a RAcaseal.

happyalloy
Jul 7, 2003, 11:16 AM
I made a RAcaseal, but she never made it online because I decided that my RAmarl at lvl 141 would be just as useful with a Snow Queen and a Sense Plate as a RAcaseal http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

kat
Jul 7, 2003, 11:25 AM
On 2003-07-06 17:49, deathscythe_hell_custom wrote:
RAcast...those things are just so annoying...i can't see why anybody would want to use one...FOnewms too...

That's not the poll question. You're answering a different poll. This poll is what Character is not used often, now which one do you like the least...

Anyway, for me it's a toss-up between the RAcaseal and the FOmarl. I've seen like two of each online, max. Offline play, my boyfriend has one of each, but they're both under level 10, so I've only seen them in use once. The RAcaseal, at least, is seen as an NPC in questing. You never see the FOmarl in the plot.

THE_MERCENARY
Jul 7, 2003, 11:28 AM
I hate the girl hunter android, I played as her for a long time reach somewhere between 100-105and i just got so bored with her the lack or magic was frustating and the lack of power that the hucast has is terrible

K9999
Jul 7, 2003, 11:47 AM
On 2003-07-06 17:54, May wrote:
Racaseal's are, without a doubt, the least played characters in PSO. I'm perhaps the only one who plays as a Racaseal in PSOX (unless you count PSOcam http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif). I wonder why she gets shunned so much by other players.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: May on 2003-07-06 19:26 ]</font>

I was in a game with my RAcaseal with 2 other RAcaseals and a HUcaseal before. We beat falz too heh

Ghaleon
Jul 7, 2003, 12:36 PM
ive only seen a handful of racaseals

TangledWeb3917
Jul 7, 2003, 03:05 PM
I have to agree with most of you, RAcaseal is the rarest character out there. ive only ran across one other, besides myself, and that character was only a lvl 10 with no intention of leveling it up anymore *sniff*

Bad_Dreams99
Jul 7, 2003, 04:28 PM
Compared to all the other characters, racaseals used least. I dont get it, how do they have more defence than the Racast? racast is huge!!!

fury02
Jul 7, 2003, 04:35 PM
maybe they have very thick metal armor

Kanore
Jul 7, 2003, 05:11 PM
RAcaseal is the least used...

I use one because of that... lol

Fuyu
Jul 7, 2003, 05:37 PM
Putting on my RAcaseal hat, as my character Kakumi:

I very rarely see other RAcaseals in hunting parties or on Ragol.
Why is this? Are we being shunned by other hunters?

All I can say is this: I may not be able to use techniques, but I glow in the dark.

-- Kakumi

PS: Does anyone really understand clothes? It's sort of weird and kinky if you ask me,

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Fuyu on 2003-07-07 15:37 ]</font>

Bigg_Dogg
Jul 14, 2003, 12:03 PM
I agree with RAcaseal I've never made my own and none of my friends make them either. Don't diss the RAcast.

fyrewyre
Jul 14, 2003, 12:38 PM
If anyone has been down to Antares 8 then they'd see a handfull of racaseals and a few fomarls and the rare elusive fonewms. as of now its crowded here with humars, hucasts, racasts, fomars, ramarls, racaseals, and hucaseals...ow wait..i see a fonewm. the chars i see least of are ramars...must be the lack of defense...

jello44
Jul 14, 2003, 01:01 PM
had it not been for the fact that RAcaseals got totally nerfed in Ep1&2, I would have resurrected my old one from the DC days. Everything that made them special was taken away, I think they still have the highest evade and defense, but thats it, big whoop. They used to be real close with the ATP of a RAcast and had the highest ATA, now that is just a memory.

I haven't seen many HUcasts around either.

saffaya
Jul 14, 2003, 01:52 PM
It seems to be Us/Eu only trend.
I mean, I see RAcaseals and FOmarls every time I play on PSOX Japan. And not just one.
They may be the least used class in Jp too, I don't have any stats, but nowhere near what you describe in Us/Eu servers.

NeoLon
Jul 14, 2003, 02:14 PM
I said RAcaseal cause the moment i saw that word as a choice i was like, wtf theres a RAcaseal? then i remembered elenor and remembered what one was...i guess i haven't seen one in so long i forgot they existed!