PDA

View Full Version : Funniest moment on pso ever

Rated_Lexxx
Jul 6, 2003, 06:42 PM
I remebr playing on the DC version 1 b4 it become corrputed by game shark. Anyway I was fighting the final boss with two other players. Then this guy JOE enters the game( notice Joe is a very averagr boring name)He says " hey guys where are you" as soons as he says that we beat the boss. The final credits are coming up and me and my bros are like WHOSE JOE? Then the final screen that shows all the players come up. He was one of the dorkest looking Newmans I have ever seen. My bros and I are THANK GOD FOR JOE. CAUSE IF IT WASN'T FOR JOE WE COULDNT HAVE DONE IT.

devil001
Jul 6, 2003, 06:46 PM
hey that was you i am the joe guy i had a bet i coul look the dorkiest

EvilNixon666
Jul 6, 2003, 06:53 PM
I was playing with two friends in an unlocked room on the DC, and this guy comes in and starts PKing us. We shared some nice words. He even PKed one of my friends on pioneer 2, which was odd. Instead of trying to leave, we all just sat there dead and insulted the guy. We refused to take the situation or his awesome cheating powers seriously, and he got frustrated and left.

My boyfriend was playing on the DC with a group of 3 other people, and fighting De Rol Le. They all noticed that someone was taking their weapons when they died. They figured out who it was, and when he died, they took his weapon. Then they refused to revive him so he got no EXP either.

Oh and anytime a group of rappies kills a high level hunter it's priceless.

satoshi1
Jul 6, 2003, 07:37 PM
From the first post it sounds like you were fighting falz when joe entered. But then when you killed him it showed Joe on the screen! I dunno if they changed it for the GC version, but it only shows those who are in the arena at the time of his death. If you died and chose to leave, it won't show you. ::confused:: oh well

I can't remember any funny pso moments at the moment...

Xero_Silvera
Jul 6, 2003, 08:01 PM
Hahaha yea that is a pretty funny moment..
Mine was when me and a friend were playin multi offline on Vhard forest for Cube. We kill a Hildeblue and POOF a red box! Me being the support force, further back then him, I'm afraid he will grab it before me. (we never split stuff, its grab for grab.. not a good way to split with a hunter eh?)He decides to get greedy and grab it. Right as he gets next to it another hilde drops down and lands on him, killing him. I was all like 'HAHAHAHAH YOU STUPID F*** YOU WENT TO BE GREEDY AND BLAMMO!! W00T!' Yes. I did shout wewt. Loud and proud, at that.
Obviously finish off the hilde and took his meseta and the red box ^_^
THANK GOD FOR JOE!CAUSE WITHOUT HIM, WE COULDNT HAVE DONE IT!
-Xero Silvera

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Xero_Silvera on 2003-07-06 18:03 ]</font>

Rated_Lexxx
Jul 6, 2003, 09:05 PM
Xero that sounds like a cartoon moment. The hildabear should have been a anvil. Yeah in DC as long as you were in the game anywhere you got to be in the ending shot

CGoodness
Jul 6, 2003, 09:10 PM
When my friend and I first started, we kept getting stuck on people while running through the city. Finally, my friend got annoyed when he ran into the lady in the shop and finally yelled, "THAT WOMAN KEEPS GETTING IN THE WAY!" We laughed pretty hard.

Creasian
Jul 6, 2003, 09:22 PM
Dreamcast PSO version 1. Place is endless nightmare hard mines. 3 people, me being a level 100 humar, and a female andriod ranger, and a male android ranger. Other than me they never seen a endless nightmare. So.. as we ventured into the first big open room... I run in ahead being naturally max level and done endless nightmare a few times. Well those sinow's decide to drop down.. forget how many..

Was funny to me to hear the rangers scream when enough sinows drop down they couldnt even see my humar from any side's. Course when we reached that final room of dead silence then a barrage.. was pretty fun when we won asked them how they liked it... course they had died where the first barrage came from.

Endless nightmare is allways good to scare newcommers lol.

umbrella
Jul 6, 2003, 09:25 PM
No offence, but that's not that funny.

Xero_Silvera
Jul 6, 2003, 10:03 PM
Your damn right its not funny!
Scare the traps out of me the first time I went in there and was totalled surrounded without a pipe or mate!!! *smacks head*
I KNEW I SHOULDA VISITED THE FAT LADY IN THE GREEN TEKKER BOOTH!

hollowtip
Jul 6, 2003, 10:18 PM
When a short black character came in named as Gary Coleman strayed into our game, my friend and I were like "WTF lol!" and he left right right after that without saying a word. Ah back in the DC days...

mystic_knight
Jul 6, 2003, 10:35 PM
The first night I ever played I online me, Frosty, and Vitamin D were playin Ult Caves. Frosty uses the start trick to run down the hall so the mines miss, but D was right behind him. One of the traps tagged D's head and he flipped over so hard I swear half of his afro got blown off in the explosion.

Xero_Silvera
Jul 6, 2003, 11:04 PM
I'm starting to think this thread should be called Funniest moments in PSO history
I'm glad everyone is posting their funniest moments!
Spread this thread to more people! I love reading funnyness! GAH!! MUST HAVE!

TheTrueJanus
Jul 6, 2003, 11:39 PM
The funniest moment for me was watching my friend attempting to kill Dark Falz on Very Hard....with a level 40 Fonewm.....his best weapon at the time was a Mace of Adaman. I thought he would try it about 4 or 5 times, then give up....but about 3 hours and 100 something tries later, he continued to get slaughtered by that swipe.....something made him think he could survive it one of those times, lol. Just the repetitive "I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!", swipe, dead.....it was funny

cutestduochan
Jul 7, 2003, 12:17 AM
At one of our PSO parties, there was a guy that had ripped off my main character, and was claiming how original it was. We pointed out that it looked just like mine and I had made mine first. Well, he decided that his was soo much better then mine(stronger, faster, etc, etc) and that he is a much ferior player compared to me.

We went on to normal (not challenge or battle) off line multi mode with a ranger and a hunter, and he wanted to go back to P2 every five minutes so he could heal! He kept nabbing all the items and using every mat he found! (even power mats!) He never used any support spells, even to bring people back to life. (good thing I never died) No one said a word to him the whole time we played!

When we finally got to the Dragon, the Hunter and Ranger made quick work of him. I harrassed him while it was in the air with Zonde. The Poser force user never got a hit in, and to top it off, when the Dragon died it landed right on top of him! Since he was a lower level, he was killed! All of us were laughing so hard the rest of the night that we could play anymore!!! Talk about karma. We didn't even know that was possible.

umbrella
Jul 7, 2003, 12:25 AM
That's not funny either, that guy was just an asshole.

Creasian
Jul 8, 2003, 03:09 AM
Playing open game with a good friend. I had this plain double saber, damn good find back then. Mines, very hard, this female force, thin was a newm came in. fought with us for awhile everything seemed good. I die, she ran over grabbed the double saber and started to say this

"I am robin hood, i rob the rich give to the poor!"

ran out of the game. ME and my friend piped up, i was alittle upset, we were over near the guild counter, i was getting ready to change the room to passworded. Wellthe dumbass decided to run into a room i guess to give to the poor.. so how did i know THIS person was the same? well..

"I am robin hood, i rob the rich give to the poor!"

then a
"Oh shit"

Well since my friend knew how to pk, <I didnt at the time> as she went to the portal to get out of the game i saw this bright flash and down i went. I think he gother at the same time she began to pipe out. Allways wondered what might have happened cause she didnt show back up that night.

Its more of a sick funny i guess. Someone robs you, runs out of the game, and makes the most stupid move of coming back INTO the same game to someone who wanted your blood.

Afroman
Jul 8, 2003, 06:41 AM
The funniest thing that ever happened to me was i bought myself a cheat disc for my DC and tried to work it on my lvl 100 character and she got corrupted and i lost her, all my hours of playing lsot just because of a cheat disc, well i threw it in the bin in disgust http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif
that will teach me!!!

Logical2u
Jul 8, 2003, 07:12 AM
oh man... this was making em laugh.
I had been in the Gallons Shop quest recently, and got a couple of free discs. (Disc 6 and Disc 2).

I then joined a game (Vhard EP2) and went down to the Spaceship with ma Justy and Disc 6.
I asked them (I think there was a couple of Humars with double saber-types and a Force with high level Ra techs) if I could use disc 6. They said ok and I played it. And then all of a sudden the Force start 'singing' the lyrics to it! I actually laughed and my friend came in and asked if I was feeling alright.

Nocturne
Jul 8, 2003, 01:27 PM
I remember I was in the lobby racing someone in my chair and saying how I'm getting a NO2 system put in it. That was mildly funny to me.

I haven't been playing long so I don't have many funny moments.

Nai_Calus
Jul 8, 2003, 02:28 PM
Multimode, Hard Falz, I'm L68, been in Ult since L60, babysitting a FOmarl and a HUcaseal through Hard Ruins(BF's brother and BF). Grabby sons of hos, expect me to keep them Restaed because god forbid they should have to use their own Resta or mates. Yeah, I'm a HUmar, and a -FOmarl- wants -me- to do Resta. And then complains when it doesn't reach him. What the hell d'ya want, I'm a friggin' HUmar? >_>; Anyways, we get to Falz. They do alright the first couple of forms... But can't survive the swipe. >P I revive them once or twice, and then think to myself "Pfft. Why am I doing this again? They can just lie there. I don't need them, they'll just burn through my Moons, and keep being as useless as they were the entire trip." So I proceed to finish beating Falz' third form, by myself. I meant to be a nice person(I am, usually) and revive them just before Falz died so they'd at least get exp. Sadly, they were far apart on the ring and I was near neither of them when it got close, so I said "Eh, serves 'em right" to myself and just went ahead and killed Falz. >) Ahh, justice. And they were putting me down, saying I wasn't doing any good and the like the whole time, and I was like "Who's useless now, huh? Huh?!" >) Probably not that funny, but it was funny to me, in that 'Haha, you got pwned' way.

NeoShiro
Jul 8, 2003, 02:43 PM
One of the funniest moments I remember is when *I made a fat FOmar, in red robes, with white hair named Santa Claus...I went online in Antares 8 and sat in a chair over the lobby desk. Others would walk through me so it looked like they were sitting on the char's lap. I made a scene in the lobby. I only did it for an hour cause some people become insulting and that. I got mail from my friends going "WTF?! Why are you Santa Claus" when the searched me...

Decie
Jul 8, 2003, 02:47 PM
My bf and I both own a wavebird and each have our own seprate game, gamecube, adapter, and license so that we can play online together in the same room. I was over at his house playing with him and a couple of friends of ours online in Cmode7. My boyfriend was using his RAcast named Kaizer. And I was using my force "Kit". We were doing TA so needless to say we rushed from one room to the next after clearing it of enemies. I was running behind kaizer this one time and I notice he started slowing down right about the time we reach the corridor that lead to the next room, then he completely stopped. I was baffled and turned around to look at my bf to see what went wrong. And I found him furiously pounding at his wavebird and yelling, "damn you why now...the freaking batteries are dead!" I busted up laughing at him after that and then one of our team member asked us what was going on after he nocticed neither one of us was moving....to which my boyfriend replied...Damn Kaizer ran out batteries!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Decie on 2003-07-08 12:49 ]</font>

Digi-Dolphin
Jul 8, 2003, 11:10 PM
Funny moments..ah, i had one just today.
First time in Ultimate mode Ep One on the GC. I'm running through the forest, collecting stuff and generally causing mayhem with Dol, when I run into a Pal Rappy. Now, mind you, this was my first time in Ult and my brain was off on some mental trip about classwork. I look at this bird waddling towards me and i look at the screen. It says Pal Rappy and i read it out loud. My bf's in the room with me, working on the comp. I'm like, "Pal Rappy? Pal Rappy...that sounds familiar. Yo! Remind me, what's a Pal Rappy?!" And my bf jumps me on the bed! He's all like, "Are you a ditz today?! That's a rare monster! Kill it! Kill it!" So I plug away at it with my little Varista +25 and it drops a red box. I'm tempted to just leave it there, i've seen so many damn reds, i'm almost sick of 'em, but the bf's trying to steal my controller to check it so i grab it anyway.
Turns out i can equip it right away, so the bf's like, "Equip it! What is it?!" And i figure it's another dumb gun, i keep finding guns like varistas and crush bullets and bravaces and the things shows up and its solid red! I'm like, "Hey! A red handgun! Coolness! Matches my outfit! I wonder what it is?" So i get it tekked and my bf's laughing his head off at me.
It was a Red Handgun. Go fig.
He doesn't like the fact that i'm keeping it and it does more damage than his laser. I'm like, "Hey, Mr Pinkal, who got you that laser?" http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif ah, well, he got me some of my techs, so i shouldn't tease pinkals so much. still, damn was it funny to me, to have him jump me over a green bird and then to find a sweet little weapon i nearly passed up!

umbrella
Jul 8, 2003, 11:26 PM
lol Decie..
you must be pretty lucky though, to have a bf that likes pso as much as you.

Quo
Jul 9, 2003, 02:08 AM
irony of ironies today I was rushing through the ruins with an andriod character. I walked into a room and it was full of traps so I busted out a lockgun and took em all out. I proceeded to walk forward when one of the invisible falling traps hit me.

HaLLa
Jul 9, 2003, 02:54 AM
I think its funny when I first started playing PSO...back with the first game on the DC. I had no clue what the hell I was doin. I had a FOnewm since my bro took a HUmar and I got to like level 36 (didnt know how to cheat or whatever). I would play online and people would have weapons I saw in the guide book I bought and I thought they were so rare to find like the book made it sound. I always wanted to find one and someone gave me a magical peice one day but I couldnt use it (legit). I waited so long and wanted to use it and eventually I could and it was nothing great....

then time goes by....I buy a gameshark....learn how to pk and dupe and make items and shit and help destroy DC PSO

funny how stupid I was then

Mazarin
Jul 9, 2003, 03:05 AM
http://mazarin.pandarage.com/pkdsonic.jpg

My finest hour.

aznbunny
Jul 9, 2003, 01:51 PM
whats always funny is freezing a hildebear and confusing a rappy. then the little rappy does his little pecks at the big ole hildebear and what not....hrehre

FinalHell
Jul 9, 2003, 06:56 PM
Ok wats funny is, Picking on some little kid who thinks hes all that just because he has the Dark Flow. The kid says dont heal me cause im gonna show u sumthin cool (Thinkin that i dont know anything). he shows off his dark flow thinkin hes all that. I was ok with that after a while. When i cast lvl 30 resta on the guy cause when we were about to fight De Rol Le and the kid starts to mouth off about almost every single cuss word ,rite. I didnt decide to talk back cause hes just gonna start crying . So we are fighting De Rol Le and within the first few seconds he dies (in 1 hit! and this is just on hard!) So now he doesnt shut the hell up and he keeps on saying "Revive me! Revive me! REVIVE ME U DOUSH!" after that i said "ok u know wat, ur pissing me off rite now and i just feel like riving u rite now" I kill The boss and it sounded like he about to cry but he left. I was laughin so hard i was getting cramps.

Logical2u
Jul 9, 2003, 07:24 PM
Well, at least they didnt leave the legit person (ME) behind... you left the TWINK behind.

Blood-Rayne
Jul 9, 2003, 07:30 PM
My Funniest Moment was when my friend was over and i decided to check if there were more rappies after the "Fake in Yellow" quest telepipe. *TO MY AMAZEMENT* a Chao appeard and there was jamasian (Jamacan-Asian) music... That kept me laughing for about 10 minutes.... im sure someone can relate http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

OniTatsujin
Jul 9, 2003, 07:37 PM
I had 2 funny moments, 1 when me and my cousin were playing, he was lv 11 and i was lv 12. We were fighting the Dragon under Normal, when i slashed the dragon for the last time, and he roared and died, my cousin died as soon as the dragon died, he got no experience and i got all the stuff, Mwahahaha!
the 2nd one is when my friends were both like lv 38 and i was lv 27 and we were fighting Dark Falz Normal, they kept dieing, i died a couple, but they died so many times, i ran out of Moon atomizers, so i killed Dark Falz and got all the exp. and loot, but there higher lvs and still they died and i destroyed Dark Falz...i thought it was funny, arent higher lv's sopposed to be better??

Delsaber
Jul 9, 2003, 07:47 PM
My funniest moment occured back on DC. I was playing with my friend who was level 76 at the time. We were in Vhard Ruins and he was all strong and stuff due to cheating. He runs down the hall and says, "I'll handle this room." I stop at the door to the room and he continues to run into the room. A group of Dimenians spawn and one of them appears to clothesline my friend sending him into a backflip. I laugh for a good 10 minutes. Seeing him get the crap and the sense knocked back into him was a site to see... Good times..

OniTatsujin
Jul 9, 2003, 08:00 PM
>:D seeing my friend getting beat up by a group of Rappies is a sure laugh...

silvermax
Jul 9, 2003, 09:21 PM
When i started Seek My master for the first time

the talking started before the chars loaded

and then bam my sister fell off the coutch for she was staring at her Racaseal a mirror image, she cursed the game for coppying her http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

OniTatsujin
Jul 9, 2003, 09:24 PM
I had the same happen to me, they talking before chars loaded, but i dont really think it was funny,i thought in the wuest where u need to kill 99 monsters, where my char just ran upto him like if they tried to make it dramaic, hehehe
>:D

umbrella
Jul 9, 2003, 09:47 PM
I remember one time I was fighter the dragon dood on normal.. I was like lvl 6 and was firing zondes at him for like 6 damage, while my friend chopped at his feet, and then I farted right when I cast zonde and he died..
lol that's so not funny..

OniTatsujin
Jul 9, 2003, 11:30 PM
HAHAHAHA!!!! ROFLMAO!!!!
>:D thats the funniest damn thing i have heard!
But why sue zonde? shouldnt you of used Barta?

umbrella
Jul 9, 2003, 11:39 PM
Because he was in the air http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif
then out of nowhere...
*fart*
*dragon death*
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

umbrella
Jul 9, 2003, 11:40 PM
I had this other time when I kicked Kenshin's ass so hard...
that was funny..

OniTatsujin
Jul 9, 2003, 11:44 PM
Kenshin?? You mean you played with a vharacter on PSO named Kenshin? because i dont recall a game with Kenshin Himora in it
WHY DID THEY CANCEL RUROUNI KENSHIN!!! ><

Kenshin008
Jul 9, 2003, 11:53 PM
when i hate some turkey http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/turkey.gif

umbrella
Jul 9, 2003, 11:57 PM
On 2003-07-09 21:44, OniTatsujin wrote:
Kenshin?? You mean you played with a vharacter on PSO named Kenshin? because i dont recall a game with Kenshin Himora in it

Kenshin008
on PSOW.. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Kenshin008
Jul 10, 2003, 12:05 AM
umm if you wanted some spam you could have asked http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/spam.gif

FinalHell
Jul 10, 2003, 12:06 AM

YOUR TOTALY RITE!!! i saw some guy named Batosi and he used the Orotiagito. He had the hair color rite but not the costume...

Kenshin008
Jul 10, 2003, 12:11 AM
Dude, just tell me if you want some turkey http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/turkey.gif

Nai_Calus
Jul 10, 2003, 12:42 AM
On 2003-07-09 19:21, silvermax wrote:
When i started Seek My master for the first time

the talking started before the chars loaded

and then bam my sister fell off the coutch for she was staring at her Racaseal a mirror image, she cursed the game for coppying her :P

I know that feeling, I've a FOmar who looks like Calus. Like... Almost exactly. The main difference is that Helios is SKYLY and Cal is REDRIA. And that brings up a rant on section IDs not matching your costume, if they'd spelled his name Calus instead of CALUS he would have been PURPLENUM and looking at those screenshots would arse me slightly less, I'd still be annoyed that he looked like my FOmar, but the REDRIA ID wouldn't be there clashing like a mofo. Rarrrrgh.

OniTatsujin
Jul 10, 2003, 01:02 AM
On 2003-07-09 22:06, FinalHell wrote:
[quote]

YOUR TOTALY RITE!!! i saw some guy named Batosi and he used the Orotiagito. He had the hair color rite but not the costume...

its not spelled "Batosi" so that person is a loser, it's spelled "Battousai"

Treken
Jul 10, 2003, 02:30 AM
Hey I was playin with my cuz offline and we just beat sil dragon, then he stepped on the ice circle thingy and then the dragon fell on him. He died and I got all the exp. i was laughing my metal hide off and he was like http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif lol, but i felt bad for him and let him kill the next boss we came to.

Treken
Jul 10, 2003, 02:33 AM
[quote]

Man ya i was hecka mad when they put yu yu hakusho back on and not rurouni kenshin, they were brand new, unlike Yu Yu Hakusho!!!!! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_mad.gif

silvermax
Jul 10, 2003, 02:38 AM
On 2003-07-09 19:24, OniTatsujin wrote:
I had the same happen to me, they talking before chars loaded, but i dont really think it was funny,i thought in the wuest where u need to kill 99 monsters, where my char just ran upto him like if they tried to make it dramaic, hehehe
>:D

what kinda wep was that guy using anyway?
in the retired hunter quest..

KaizerMach
Jul 10, 2003, 02:48 AM
One of the many funny moments I've had in PSO was when my gf and two of my friends where doing Challenge 8. We were already in the last area with only 4 more rooms to go. We were playing late at night around 11:50 or so not realizing that it was also the day of maintenece for the new West Tower quest. So the warning comes up "Maintence blah blah, you have 10 minutes left." And we were like, "GO ALL OUT AND JET!!!" It took us about 8 minutes to clear those four rooms with two minutes to spare! As we left to go to the lobby at the Hunter Guild counter my friend yelled, "Take that SEGA!" as we run to the EU servers for safety. Heh, you had to be there. CMode was never more exciting. =)

mystic_knight
Jul 10, 2003, 02:58 AM
Man ya i was hecka mad when they put yu yu hakusho back on and not rurouni kenshin, they were brand new, unlike Yu Yu Hakusho!!!!! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_mad.gif

It isn't cancelled, it was just moved to Saturday.

Weaponslash
Jul 10, 2003, 03:33 AM
My funniest moment was when me level 57 and my brother level 17 went to slay normal DF.At first it was alright i was damagin DF with a Vulcan and my big bro with a Guilty Light i found.Then at his last normal from at the moment where he Rabartas to us my brother gets killed and i aslo kill DF.Then the red ring goes down and the cogratulations screen comes.My brother at the moment was some angry that he almost broke the controller and me!Anyway the funny part fo me was that i kept calling him the dead hero all the time.I really liked it!!

Assassin_Tom
Jul 10, 2003, 03:04 PM
My funniest moment has to be when me and my friend were playing multi offline and we just beat Vol Opt so me and my friend got bored so we decided to play THPS4. But I go to change game mode and I go to the difficulty settings and theres hard mode so we were all like "WTF, how'd that happen" so we play hard mode and get our level 40 chars worked from freakin' Boomas. Three weeks later we're all Hard modes easy and stuff like that. We beat De Rol Le and he has to go home cuz' his mom came to pick him up so I of course feelin' lucky go to difficulty setting and Very Hard modes right there. He runs out to his mom and asks if can spend the night she says yes and me and him played PSO till about 11:00 cuz' we started to get bored of getting killed. Doesn't seem funny now but when it happened, whoa , now that's what you call stupid.

lordinviso
Jul 10, 2003, 09:23 PM
Ah my funiest moment. Well I created a Ult ruins game to kill falz for some good exp. Well some people showed up and lets just say. They were
455|-|0l35(i hope you can read l33t). Anyways whenever I would die they would leave me behind and then laugh about it. Well at falz lets just say. When they both died I had a nice amount of payback for not resing them. And lets just say it was pretty funny also cause I left teh game and came back about 10 minutes later and they were both still dead.

umbrella
Jul 10, 2003, 09:31 PM
OniTatsujin wrote:

damn beat me to it http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_bunny.gif
I had a friend on Diablo named Battousai12
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

monkeyfist
Jul 10, 2003, 11:17 PM
my best moments:

friend got killed by rag rappy in one hit. much laughing ensued
stage rappy fight by confusing 2 (or more) rappys
taking a lvl 83 HUmar into Ult caves after just losing all his good weapons (still in the middle of that one)

Treken
Jul 18, 2003, 04:30 PM
[quote]
On 2003-07-10 00:58, mystic_knight wrote:

It isn't cancelled, it was just moved to Saturday.

yea thx im happy now.

Elite_Pyro69
Jul 18, 2003, 05:02 PM
When I recreated my character I was playing on Vhard mode with my friend. I was about lvl 40 and we were in Caves. My friend was lvl 106 thinking he's badass, taking all the kills and laughing when I died. At one point he did Photon Blast when he had about 1/20 of his full health. After the Photon Blast he gets smacked and killed by the same mosters he said were "weak as hell". I started cracking up so bad when I saw him die I was like "wat now dumbass, monsters getting too strong?" And to savor the moment I kept running around him with my cursor on Moon Atomitizer and kept saying "should I use it now? how b'out now?" It was hilarious...ohh...those were the days...

Nicholas-D-Wolfwood
Jul 18, 2003, 05:09 PM
On 2003-07-06 16:42, Rated_Lexxx wrote:
I remebr playing on the DC version 1 b4 it become corrputed by game shark. Anyway I was fighting the final boss with two other players. Then this guy JOE enters the game( notice Joe is a very averagr boring name)He says " hey guys where are you" as soons as he says that we beat the boss. The final credits are coming up and me and my bros are like WHOSE JOE? Then the final screen that shows all the players come up. He was one of the dorkest looking Newmans I have ever seen. My bros and I are THANK GOD FOR JOE. CAUSE IF IT WASN'T FOR JOE WE COULDNT HAVE DONE IT.

actually that was pretty dumb. yep ur an idiot.

Elite_Pyro69
Jul 18, 2003, 05:16 PM
Oh, once I was in Hard Ruins and a Cofuse trap went off, but I dodged it and a Delsaber and La Dimenian were confused. THe funny thing was that tha La Dimenian started kicking the Delsaber's ass.

And once before I recreated, My friend and I were in Vhard(same lvl 106 friend) and I was higher lvl then him. At that time we didn't know what a Hildebear's Head became(none of us were Forces) and when he jacked it right from under my feet cause it took a while to finish of the final combo on my weapon, I was really mad at him, cause I killed the Hildebear all by myself(he did like 50 damage). So when we were at the place with the mothants (I was still mad at him) he got killed by a fly! I started cracking up, I couldn't control myself it was so funny. And also to his bad luck, later on the game turned off without saving making him lose the Hildebears Head.

s.TiNgEr
Jul 18, 2003, 08:37 PM
On 2003-07-18 15:02, Elite_Pyro69 wrote:
When I recreated my character I was playing on Vhard mode with my friend. I was about lvl 40 and we were in Caves. My friend was lvl 106 thinking he's badass, taking all the kills and laughing when I died. At one point he did Photon Blast when he had about 1/20 of his full health. After the Photon Blast he gets smacked and killed by the same mosters he said were "weak as hell". I started cracking up so bad when I saw him die I was like "wat now dumbass, monsters getting too strong?" And to savor the moment I kept running around him with my cursor on Moon Atomitizer and kept saying "should I use it now? how b'out now?" It was hilarious...ohh...those were the days...

I do that to my friends all the time ^___^

Peshk
Jul 19, 2003, 01:00 AM
The funniest up to now would be my gf and me playing the second section of the forest. She has just made up her character, while I was around level 10, having gone around the forest several times. She is using a HUcaseal and I am using my RAmar. I stop to heal and feed the MAG and she decides to keep going forward. She then goes like "How CUTE!!!!" when she see a Rag Rappy. She runs up to it to look at it better and all of a sudden a Hildebear drop on top of her. I am laughing myself so hard I fall of the floor and then have to go running to give her support and finish the Hildebear. After that, she has always hated the Rag Rappys. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

And also, four people playing, one of them one of those huge RAcast's and he has recently changed the color to a horrible mix of color, green, yellow, red, pink, etc. All of the monsters suddenly develop a hatred for his character. I just turn to him and go "You think that color mix is the Ragolian equivalent of snack?" He still has not changed the colors and he is still getting kicked all over the place. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Peshk on 2003-07-18 23:08 ]</font>

Polenicus
Jul 19, 2003, 02:04 AM
This was back in Dreamcast PSO Ver. 2, one of the first runs I did in Challenge mode.

We were in Challenge 1, with the 'stock' party (2 hunters, a ranger and a force). We tanked the first time, but on our second try, we absolutely burned through it. We reached the dragon with some unreal time... 8 minutes or so (Yes, we had a guide) and we proceeded to lay the beatdown. Our Force burned his scape, but although one of us dropped a scape, he never got close enough to get it. It seemed moot, as the dragon quicly fell.

Then, when it switched to the overhead view, I saw where the Force was. He was running right under the falling dragon. I tried to type out a warning, but it was too late... the dragon hit, and the Force went flying. The screen dissolved... and what would have turned into an s-rank time turned into another tombstone in the dragon's lair.

We spent the next half hour taunting the poor force, and when we got to the dragon next time, we cautioned him "Remember, he's most dangerous after he's already dead!"

Rated_Lexxx
Jul 19, 2003, 04:56 AM
Wolfwood you and me are gonna have issues now.

Wood_Golem
Jul 20, 2003, 06:24 PM
Well my funniest moment(s) in pso is when i play with my m8 BALTAZAR (please if anyone else has that caracter dont reply with h8 cause we only play offline cause he messed up the caracter and is stuck in my temp caracters http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif ) well he's a level 112 RAmarl and the funny thing is his equipment... well its a durga mind mag.. 3 wizard techniques 1 dragon hp.. a rafoie merge.. a DURANDAL cause it RAISES HIS MST BT 10 and i find it hard to resist laughting when he casts rafoie and deals 180 and my 2 m8s which are a FOnewm and FOnewearl deal 480 and 390 respectivly and me a level 115 skyly HUnewearl deal 540 (give or take) with my red sword (no zalure just shifta) that is my funny moment the dumbest RAmarl ever oh and also i enjoy seeing him casting spells at a multi mode DARK BRINGER that and he died with the only hildetorr he ever saw. And maybe my favorite gut buster moment was when playing multi mode we were doing a controll area run and we were just close to gal grifon when a Sinow Spigell dropped a red box(HEAVENS PUNISHER) everyone ran to it only finding a photon drop lol i was laughting so long they had to take my controller and take me to the boss portal lol

Raxxon_Ironis
Jul 20, 2003, 09:00 PM
On 2003-07-06 19:25, umbrella wrote:
No offence, but that's not that funny.

The hell it isn't!! It's friggin hilarious!!

Raxxon_Ironis
Jul 20, 2003, 09:03 PM
On 2003-07-06 22:25, umbrella wrote:
That's not funny either, that guy was just an asshole.

He may have been an asshole, yes, but when several tons of dragon meat falls on an asshole, people like me laugh...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Azuri_Netherwind on 2003-07-20 19:25 ]</font>

Raxxon_Ironis
Jul 20, 2003, 09:11 PM
On 2003-07-09 17:30, Blood-Rayne wrote:
My Funniest Moment was when my friend was over and i decided to check if there were more rappies after the "Fake in Yellow" quest telepipe. *TO MY AMAZEMENT* a Chao appeard and there was jamasian (Jamacan-Asian) music... That kept me laughing for about 10 minutes.... im sure someone can relate http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Gotta love those stoner Chaos!!

Raxxon_Ironis
Jul 20, 2003, 09:13 PM
On 2003-07-09 18:00, OniTatsujin wrote:
>:D seeing my friend getting beat up by a group of Rappies is a sure laugh...

Don't underestimate the power of a group of rappies surrounding you and proceeding to stab at you with those sharp little beaks...you just don't know where those things have been...

Raxxon_Ironis
Jul 20, 2003, 09:17 PM
On 2003-07-09 23:02, OniTatsujin wrote:

On 2003-07-09 22:06, FinalHell wrote:
[quote]

Sans the 'u' buddy, and then you've got it right...

sange
Jul 20, 2003, 09:21 PM
the funniest momen on my pso days was back on the DC when my friend was using a game shark and we were in mines and he got hit by a gilchic and fell an then all of a sudden he kept falling over and over again really fast (and you know how it sounds and looks when you fall) i laughed so hard i cried... ahh the good ol days

happyalloy
Jul 21, 2003, 02:00 PM
I was fighting Dark Falz with some friends, and I got the most horrble lag during the third form. Everything froze for about 3 minutes (not FSOD, just nobody moving), and suddenly I get caught up in time to watch Falz die. By this time I'm watching my friends talk, and they're all like "Oh no! Avi died!" while I'm seeing the Hero screen showing me as the only Hero. Then when I come back to town, I'm still dead on my friends' screens. Another dead hero! (and I did get the exp!)

happyalloy
Jul 21, 2003, 02:01 PM
Another funny time was when a friend of mine (KeyserDroid) made a ruins room. The room filled, and one guy sat in P2 the whole time during the run through the ult ruins. Suddenly, it's Falz's 3rd form, and the guy who had been sitting silent the WHOLE TIME (even though he had been given ample warning that the Falz fight was about to commence) is like "Hey you're at Falz! Die so I can come too!" Of course no one was willing to suicide during the 3rd form for a guy who had done nothing but take up space for the entire Ruins run. So when my friend goes to town, the guy was like "WTF? Why didn't you die?? F*** YOU KEYS!!" (minus the censoring).

THEN he was all like "See what I have?? You'll never have this!!" He showed my friend a Demo Comet with 20% hit. My friend was like "Aww man, guess I'll have to settle for this (shows him a demo comet with 55% hit, and BKB, and one of the crazy chao mags with impossible stats) The guy didn't know what to say, so he left. Now every time I see KeyserDroid, I say "F*** YOU KEYS!! YOU'LL NEVER GET MY (insert cra.ppy wep here)!!"

Agito
Jul 21, 2003, 09:38 PM
Lol. Onetime when i started my FOnewearl. I decided to just blaze through Forest. I didn't do any missions I just went straight to the dragon. He killed me once by stepping on me. Kills me again by burrowing into me. Finally i killed him and im expecting lotsa EXP (im only level 2) He falls right on me in to the dying animation. So i got none of the Exp. i was quite PO'ed

ShadowJedi
Jul 21, 2003, 10:39 PM
I stopped playing PSO v.2 when I got to ultimate, 'cause after hours of struggling I had killed 13 enemies with my Dragon Slayer +9...
Then, a few weeks ago, I started it again, bought a handgun +2 with 45% native, and went through the whole forest in under 1 hour.
What I had missed...

Sanae
Jul 22, 2003, 01:13 AM
Hmm...funny moments. Once I was in Cave 3, Hard. I quickly swept through the level until I encountered a Pans Arm. I moved off to the side to wait for it to split up. But amusingly enough, it kept circling and firing its beams for a full 5 mins. I had to finish it off with my feeble Gizonde attack...

Gleason
Jul 22, 2003, 01:55 PM
I remember the first time my two friends went through episode 2 in very hard mode, when they had gotten to Gibbles. Bryan (HUmar, about lv 70 at the time) and Zero (HUmar, about lv 55 at the time) where doing pretty well against him, when Bryan's player utters the now-classic (at least with us) phrase: "You're grandmother sells cheap donuts!" Gibbles stopped chasing Zero, turned to look at Bryan, and jumped, landing on him,getting a critical hit and killing him. Then he goes apeshit on Zero (who wasn't carrying any Moon Atomizers), chasing him into a corner and beating the crap out of him...I was laughing so hard, I almost started crying.

Lucas2k4
Jul 22, 2003, 01:57 PM
HAHAHA! Thats great...Mind if I take that quote? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Jul 22, 2003, 10:01 PM
My Funniest moment was when my younger cousin first played Hard Mode and he ran into a rappy atatcked it but couldnt kill so he ran away screaming (cause he's used to being able to kill it in a few hits) so the rag rappy chaces him attcks him once and kills him. Then few days later we where talking and i brought up how strong they are in Vhard and he said O great now i have to be scared of rappys again and he leaves the room. and when he finally went to very hard he was alot stronger and thought he could kill them this time and he wasnt scared...the same thing happened all over agian and i bet it will happen agian on Ultimate.

Lucas2k4
Jul 22, 2003, 10:48 PM
One time I killed myself on Dark Falz, My friend was dead, and didn't want to be revived until close to when Falz was dead. Anyway, Falz copied me, and I must not have been paying attention or something and I started fireing away with my Varista when suddenly, PLOP! I fell to the ground dead. Then my friend told me I should have revived him. -.-;

Para
Jul 22, 2003, 11:31 PM
hmm i remember two things...

1 time i was playing with my cousin and we rarely share items..
a hildebear popped in near the boss entrance and I said "Hmm lets do it like the Penny Arcade Comic..."
http://www.penny-arcade.com/images/2002/20020318l.gif
"You deal with that horde of monsters over there.
I'll handle these boxes filled with vast riches."
Cousin: "Noooooo SCREW YOU!!!!"
Then we start fighting over boxes and racing to pick up items..
After the items were finished, my cousin (HUnewearl) ran off and im (RAmarl) like "Damnit!! Im ranger im not supposed to be infront...!"
We fight the hildebear.. I get knocked down and he finishes it just when I was getting up and POP a red box and i pick it up XD

The 2nd one was with Dragon.
My friend (HUcast) and I just killed Dragon in Very Hard...I said "Get outta there! Hes gonna squish you!!"
Friend: "Eh he doesnt hurt that much..."
Usually when you get hit by the dragon by a squish you get knocked back but not this time.. not only he didn't get knocked back... he got criticaled by the Dragon, squished flat and died XD

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nites on 2003-07-22 21:32 ]</font>

Bart
Jul 23, 2003, 05:33 AM
I went around in the lobbies as none other than Adolf Hitler. My friend had made a charcter named hitler jr. I had made a symbol chat animation that made the nazi hail hitlar salute. I went around the european servers and even the american servers making ppl mad. Everyone either laughed or cussed at me and my friend. My friend that lived near me and owned the game logged on and saw me as this Character he said he laughed so hard when he saw me as this person.

RuneScapeMan
Jul 23, 2003, 06:37 AM
Me and Zuna playing HS and every time she saw a big rappie she said "Fat bird".
I doesn't sound funny but it sure was!