PDA

View Full Version : Pretty Sad [Erupt]

DarKnightCecil
Jul 6, 2003, 08:17 PM
We do not allow exchanging such files on the site if you want to do it we suggest PM's, do not post links to such files and do not initiate the trade in a public thread, this falls under the warez rule (Yes mp3s are technically piracy but by music, which is also why we had removed music files we had on the site previously.)

No warning counts for this thread but another thread like it will recieve them, thanks for understanding =)

Erupt, thats pretty pathetic if you try and hide links to songs that are in PSO. I asked for the ending song after you beat dark falz and you even helped me get it.

I dont see why you had to remove the link. Im still looking for the song... Erupt, why enforce this patheticly *** rule now and not in the past? Explain yourself.

lolita edit: read the rules, don't use gay.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2003-07-06 20:48 ]</font>

ABDUR101
Jul 6, 2003, 09:23 PM
..would'nt happen to have a thesaurus handy, would you? >=

Kid_Icarus
Jul 6, 2003, 09:25 PM
Is Kazaa dead as well? o_O

LamerPanda
Jul 6, 2003, 09:30 PM
KaZaAlite still works, but they're trying to catch people with large numbers of mp3s on it, so I'm trying to avoid it. O_o

Kid_Icarus
Jul 6, 2003, 09:32 PM
You damn Pirate you :o

Arrr!

I'm just saying, do some digging around the net and you can find anything.

Some people are just lazy.

LamerPanda
Jul 6, 2003, 09:38 PM
I take songs off my own CDs because I am too lazy to switch! ;_; Yarr! Though I occasionally examine other songs as well. n_n I only have like 1,642. ;_;

Anyway, yeah, it shouldn't be that hard to find. Did you try Google? Do you know the name of the song?

eRUPT
Jul 6, 2003, 10:45 PM
On 2003-07-06 18:17, DarKnightCecil wrote:

We do not allow exchanging such files on the site if you want to do it we suggest PM's, do not post links to such files and do not initiate the trade in a public thread, this falls under the warez rule (Yes mp3s are technically piracy but by music, which is also why we had removed music files we had on the site previously.)

No warning counts for this thread but another thread like it will recieve them, thanks for understanding =)

Erupt, thats pretty pathetic if you try and hide links to songs that are in PSO. I asked for the ending song after you beat dark falz and you even helped me get it.

I dont see why you had to remove the link. Im still looking for the song... Erupt, why enforce this patheticly gay rule now and not in the past? Explain yourself.

Uhm explain myself?, anyhow yes it wasn't enforced in the past, but alot of things were not enforced in the past? Things change, and for the better, so you just have to deal with them. These things are all voted for by the site staff and are not just some spur of the moment decisions I make alone.

We have a obligation to gamespy since we are on the gamespy network, if you cannot understand or respect this then I just don't know what to tell you. But this rule is set, its gonna be enforced, so I don't care about the past this is how it is now.

Trickstr
Jul 7, 2003, 12:57 AM
this is nothing you can tell eRUPT off for, get a grip man, relax search google or something