PDA

View Full Version : Cheating is a way of life

HayatoShi
Jul 6, 2003, 09:45 PM
I don't know about the "Legits". But me... I'm a person who sees things differently. I think GC could use PSO being hacked... Think about how much money Nintendo Sega and whatever third parties would make. Remember back in the old PSO days ppl spend ALL THEIR MONEY and time on PSO. You had more than 7000 ppl on a night. And thats during your working or schooling days. Kids would come home and show how cute they were by destroying your game. Or follow legits around. Play good guy for 5 minutes... then PK or NOL you... Or if you were lucky, maybe both i mean... those were the days.
I remember when Barubary made cool codes just to get attention. I mean thanks to him. I got credit for the codes such as NOL and colors codes being simplified and spread thru the net like a band of mexicanos at a local country club. I mean come on! I need that to go on now. Admit it ppl. PSO was much cooler when the codes were around.
When i quit hackin the game, I found myself helping ppl. Dont you wanna do that people? Help out? Well, when the "almighty" Barubary came on the scene... he created codes at first, just to kinda... Show off. I mean. I know I'm his friend. And kinda hated the 80s music his online friend Del was screamin about 24/7. If anything, the bloodhound Gang was much better than that guy who made the "You can dance if you want to, you can eat your friend's behind" song. I'm like DEL "LOOK MAN, WERE PLAYING A GODDANG GAME HERE MAN". So to get back on topic, What is PSO without Cheats?
Well, it's like Yin without Yang... A Smith without a Weston... Peanut Butter w/o Jelly (even though i dispise Jelly because it rhymes with words like R. Kelly and Nelly...no really cause its gross like mayonaisse)N*Sink with that WIERD boy with no ballz... Dustin Tymberlack: )
Remember Mike Tyson when he went crazy on that Press Conference and started to grab his sacs and cussed some lady out? It's like that... A crazy man that hasn't eaten any ears. You gotta have ears... And you gotta have your cheats like Kelloggs Corn Pops. I made a song about PSO...
I'm a proud mammajamma HUmar cant you see...
All you PSO-WORLD members that love cheats, you complete me...
Just the two of us
we can make it if we try
...you get the picture...
Cheats helps us... They can also destroy us.
But it's deserving... Like being Corrupted.
No one corrutpted your character... You did something to earn the previlige and the right to die. I mean COME ON... NO ONE KILLED YOU. Its far better being NOLed or KIREEKd. Reason being, if a man came up to you in real life and shot you with a gun point-blank, you'll feel some real pain so stop complaining about ppl hacking games... The hackers are like gang members or just complete lonesome Psychos. Or Serial Killers. Victims never asked to be hurt or murdered... it just happens. So stop blaming the homos for targeting you. They're just kids who cant be taught any lessons. Heh. Otherwise, the super-dee-duper-pooper-people will find a way too.
If you totally agree with me please give me your concerns... If you dont agree with me... simply do not continue to post a Reply. This topic is for the Psycological Advanced. Or those with Ph. D's.

DonutMuncha
Jul 6, 2003, 10:49 PM
Wow.. Well that piece was very uhh... interesting? Actually it was one of the most incoherent pieces of crap I've read on theses forums. Maybe its because I lack a ph.d?

Z-Death
Jul 7, 2003, 12:06 AM
bull !@#$

umbrella
Jul 7, 2003, 12:56 AM
hmmm.
Definately less drag queens.. It scares me when I see a level 170 or so that looks utterly gay..
Or lvl 200s with names like poopie12345...... you know what I mean..
If you're gonna spend all that time on a char.. at least make it cool looking or sounding@!

Solidus_Snake
Jul 7, 2003, 07:53 PM
Yeah thats a bunch of crap i think

Kaeorii
Jul 7, 2003, 08:26 PM
Cheaters...legits...who cares?! PSO Needs a DDR Stage! Hahaha... *weird*.... yeah...

SlashEdgewind
Jul 7, 2003, 10:04 PM
heh.. yeeaaaaa... my RAmar's name is SlashEdgewind *well actually.. just Slash.. I couldn't fit in Edgewind* I'm only lvl 71, and I'm going to spend all my time on this char... well and Flash *I'm not very creative.. so sue me* and they look okay in my opinion.. wow this is off topic

Slash

Ninjaman
Jul 8, 2003, 05:47 PM
To the author:

That was easily the stupidest, most pointless and incoheret drivel I have had the bad fortune to stumble upon recently. What you typed made no sense whatsoever - it seemed as if you were just typing whatever random thought came to your head. Your poll should include "The Author is a C***sucking F***tard". Please refrain from inundating us with your stupidity again. I beg of you.

Temjin-On
Jul 8, 2003, 06:12 PM
Ok, well, your on drugs. PSO doesnt need hacking. Sure there was more people on when people where having hacking wars, but thats not how pso is meant to be played. ITS MEANT TO BE PLAYED LEGITLY GOD DAMNIT! aLL DUPERS NEED TO GO RIGHT TO HELL! Ok i got sorta mad again but really, I spit on the dupers. And if you think you need hacking on pso go back top dc or better yet go to pc.

VioletSkye
Jul 8, 2003, 06:28 PM
On 2003-07-08 16:12, Temjin-On wrote:
Ok, well, your on drugs. PSO doesnt need hacking. Sure there was more people on when people where having hacking wars, but thats not how pso is meant to be played. ITS MEANT TO BE PLAYED LEGITLY GOD DAMNIT! aLL DUPERS NEED TO GO RIGHT TO HELL! Ok i got sorta mad again but really, I spit on the dupers. And if you think you need hacking on pso go back top dc or better yet go to pc.

Don't spit on me please http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif As for going to hell, I was headed there long before PSO LOL.

SlashEdgewind
Jul 8, 2003, 10:07 PM
On 2003-07-08 16:28, VioletSkye wrote:

On 2003-07-08 16:12, Temjin-On wrote:

Don't spit on me please http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif As for going to hell, I was headed there long before PSO LOL.

finally someone with a sense of humour when it comes to themselves, seriously though.. I disagree with the other guy *whoever they may be.. horrible with names..especially when I don't see them* but not like I think dupers should be duping or hacking, I just think they should play the freaking game how they choose

Slash

Kuja2k3
Jul 9, 2003, 12:24 AM
mmhmm right, you're so full of bs. First of all, the reason the DC had more players was because at that time, the DC was the only ONLINE console, secondly PSO was fresh, new, the first online RPG on a console EVER. On the GC, PSO isnt very innovative anymore, it's basically the same thing as it was before with a few added levels, the GC has no other games online, therefore a lot of people cant justify buying an online adapter for just one game, i bet if the GC came with a pre-built NA or had more online games, PSO would be booming, or if PSO EpIandII was a complete overhaul of the PSO system.

shadgenki
Jul 9, 2003, 10:34 AM
This post is a waste of forum space. Your poll isn't even consitent, and has nothing to do with ANYTHING. Play the game and stop being a retard. NEXT!

Micah
Jul 9, 2003, 11:47 AM
On 2003-07-06 19:45, HayatoShi wrote:
I don't know about the "Legits". But me... I'm a person who sees things differently. I think GC could use PSO being hacked... Think about how much money Nintendo Sega and whatever third parties would make. Remember back in the old PSO days ppl spend ALL THEIR MONEY and time on PSO. You had more than 7000 ppl on a night. And thats during your working or schooling days. Kids would come home and show how cute they were by destroying your game. Or follow legits around. Play good guy for 5 minutes... then PK or NOL you... Or if you were lucky, maybe both i mean... those were the days.
I remember when Barubary made cool codes just to get attention. I mean thanks to him. I got credit for the codes such as NOL and colors codes being simplified and spread thru the net like a band of mexicanos at a local country club. I mean come on! I need that to go on now. Admit it ppl. PSO was much cooler when the codes were around.
When i quit hackin the game, I found myself helping ppl. Dont you wanna do that people? Help out? Well, when the "almighty" Barubary came on the scene... he created codes at first, just to kinda... Show off. I mean. I know I'm his friend. And kinda hated the 80s music his online friend Del was screamin about 24/7. If anything, the bloodhound Gang was much better than that guy who made the "You can dance if you want to, you can eat your friend's behind" song. I'm like DEL "LOOK MAN, WERE PLAYING A GODDANG GAME HERE MAN". So to get back on topic, What is PSO without Cheats?
Well, it's like Yin without Yang... A Smith without a Weston... Peanut Butter w/o Jelly (even though i dispise Jelly because it rhymes with words like R. Kelly and Nelly...no really cause its gross like mayonaisse)N*Sink with that WIERD boy with no ballz... Dustin Tymberlack: )
Remember Mike Tyson when he went crazy on that Press Conference and started to grab his sacs and cussed some lady out? It's like that... A crazy man that hasn't eaten any ears. You gotta have ears... And you gotta have your cheats like Kelloggs Corn Pops. I made a song about PSO...
I'm a proud mammajamma HUmar cant you see...
All you PSO-WORLD members that love cheats, you complete me...
Just the two of us
we can make it if we try
...you get the picture...
Cheats helps us... They can also destroy us.
But it's deserving... Like being Corrupted.
No one corrutpted your character... You did something to earn the previlige and the right to die. I mean COME ON... NO ONE KILLED YOU. Its far better being NOLed or KIREEKd. Reason being, if a man came up to you in real life and shot you with a gun point-blank, you'll feel some real pain so stop complaining about ppl hacking games... The hackers are like gang members or just complete lonesome Psychos. Or Serial Killers. Victims never asked to be hurt or murdered... it just happens. So stop blaming the homos for targeting you. They're just kids who cant be taught any lessons. Heh. Otherwise, the super-dee-duper-pooper-people will find a way too.
If you totally agree with me please give me your concerns... If you dont agree with me... simply do not continue to post a Reply. This topic is for the Psycological Advanced. Or those with Ph. D's.

umm.. dude, i dont know what side of the dark side of the moon you are from, but i know this. true players have what is called legit skill. not just PSO. every freaking online game has hackers and legit players. but one thing seperates them. those that play legit learn. get better at the game. those that hack suck at the game. so they hack to make themselves look like pros.. when in fact they are only a n00b. ive seen hacking on many games. not just PSO. and you want to know what a game without cheats or hacking is? a true game. cheats used to be rewards for beating the game. so you could have more fun the next time through. a reason some games werent so repetetive. cheats arent out there to give sucky players a fair chance. just because you just got PSO and your a lvl 1 while your older bro is a hacker and teaches you to pk. doesnt mean you can go in a game with other players that are not new to the game, and pk to make yourself look all big and cool. you know why thats bad, because little losers like that cheat in games think they can cheat in life. and you cant. life isnt like that. there are no cheats to life. thats why life isnt a game. life is what you make of it. and a game is what the players make of it. if all the players of games such as PSO cheated. it wouldnt be a game anymore, it would be a cheat fair.

so basicly im saying, cheats are what they are, cheats. not bad nor good. its how you use them. like a gun. you use it to hurt people, its a bad thing, you use it to save people, its a good thing. it all comes down to one thing though. you. who is reading this right now. your a player of PSO probably. its not if there are cheats, hacks, exploits or not. its if you use them for the wrong reason or not. i belive that defines honorable legit players from lame losers that mess with the game.

games are netrual.. so are guns.. its the people that use them that are good or bad. so if you hack. lets say your no better then convicted murders. and as for us legit players.. we would be the law that stoped you and put you behind bars.. but since we dont have guns of our own to use.. i.e. hacks that go against dupers and other exploiters. its a little one sided in the battle.

its your life. you make the choices. you play the game, you make that choice to play the game, you and you alone. if you chose to play legit. you should be proud of yourself. if you chose to hack. may god help you for one day i will find out your IP address, track you down rip off your leg and beat you with it.

so just remember, if you choose to be a lame loser in PSO. you also choose to be called one for that choice. so hey, you dont want to be called a little weak n00b boy that has to hack to be cool in the game. dont hack then and you wont be considered one. its that friggin simple

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Micah on 2003-07-09 10:30 ]</font>

Solidus_Snake
Jul 9, 2003, 12:07 PM
Well said my friend

umbrella
Jul 9, 2003, 06:26 PM
oooooh...
OWNED http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif
*flashes thumbs-up*

hucasts_rock
Jul 9, 2003, 10:47 PM
uhhh...cheating is BAD! it makes the game boring if you consistently use the same cheats over and over for a long period of time...

HayatoShi
Jul 11, 2003, 07:11 AM
It's been a couple of days since the time I first given you my little essay on how cheats help and destroy our lovely game you gaymers worship dearly. Like Mr. T once said, "I'm Back! And I need WORK!"

Coming home after a long 4-day orientation at the University of Texas (Austin)... I stumbled across some of the wierdest yet funniest replies. Thanks for your feedback.

The fact of the matter is this...

Cheats ARE like a gun. You just have to learn how to use it. SURE there were BIG time hackers out there such as Barubary (aka Ace), his guy-friend Sadness of DEL (aka Gary, making the inseperable online duo to ever face PSO), and many others (such as myself Hayato Shimizu... great programmer *note: please forgive my behavior earlier for that I had a few swigs of American alchohol).

I have used a gun, not until after I had stopped playing PSO which lead me to a conclusion. In my own opinion, Guns CAN kill anyone, anyway, anytime. Being considered a weapon, The judgement lies upon the attempting shooter. I was once robbed by a man with a gun... Not knowing what he felt inside his mind, but there must've been another logical reason why he didn't attempt to pull his trigger.
Basically, YOU decide on the outcome as a GAMER... a SHOOTER... will you pull the trigger? Will you take yet another life from planet Earth? Comparing cheats and codes to a gun has its similarities. If a unsupervised child managed to get his hands on a loaded gun not set to safety... that child is likely to use it... either on other person, child, or self... Why? Because he does'nt know better. Just like a cheater... he is simply a kid trying out his new cheat. He wants to be cooler and different from normal kids, so he totes a 9 (mm) until he decides to [In street slang terms]"bust a cap on someone's lemon-headed candy ass." It's his choice its his decision... Just a slight purpose. What is the purpose? Purpose is the link that binds us... the link that finds us... There is a reason. Maybe that "LEGIT" gamer didn't deserved being NOLed, or whatnot. but it happened. But that hacker, or cheater will find a time where he too, will feel some "pain". When his system breaks down and he loses money, causing him to buy a newer model. Or maybe dump the project. Yes ruining an online game is absurd... it's the same as ruining a community of surviving members of a ghetto (not the GHE-TTO like on Good Times, but the poorer neiborhoods that we see day in day out). Of course you can use codes to pacify, regain, destroy, or save another's game. to streghten your character or online community which brings us back to... the Purpose.

Maybe you decide not to kill, maybe you do. Cheats is like that gun that you found in your father's drawer... ready to aim... and FIRE! To myself, I believe an online game like PSO itself clearly expresses the game players personality mentally.

So... maybe this topic could use better feedback.
Tell me what you think. Thank You Pso-World and that guy who mentioned the gun. -.< /

martian_man
Jul 11, 2003, 07:29 AM
Open Ur eyes u made 1 post and it sucked why dont you just go :@

martian_man
Jul 11, 2003, 07:33 AM
wow how logical.......most of us dont give a sh*t bout your PHD'sand ur wierd way of talking.u sound like a smart guy so use it for sumthing usefull,[u][/b]not[/b][u]

Micah
Jul 11, 2003, 03:22 PM
dude, you already got owned.. so just leave

The_Leprechaun
Jul 11, 2003, 07:12 PM
DDR STAGE YAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.....<<luvs DDR

HayatoShi
Jul 12, 2003, 10:21 PM
On 2003-07-11 13:22, Micah wrote:

WTF does that mean? You made it sound like something from a physical happening as if I were DOING these words... The only thing you need to DO, is continue owning your dog, and humping it with whatever that little piece of sh*t you got going between your legs. So in other WORDS... YOU my friend, have just been "OWNED"

---Hayato

**Oh and... Cheats are good for you...
"Eat your Greens" "Stay in school" and... "Don't do drugs"**

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HayatoShi on 2003-07-12 20:23 ]</font>

LunarShadowX
Jul 13, 2003, 12:58 AM
Ok, for one, thanks for using more punctuation on your second post, as well as organizing it better.

Frankly, PSO with cheats would make it suck...again. The reason there are fewer people on the game now is because the community is spread across two consoles, and many of the old DC gamers just didn't want to bother with this "upgrade." I mean cheating just destroys the game for so many people. In the long run, all it helps is the companies that produce the cheat devices (Pelican must've loved PSO version 2, that's all I have to say.)

As for comparing cheaters to gun users, yeah, that is stretching it...a lot. I mean, let's face it, cheat codes are not potentially lethal. It's a freaking game, binary code, 1s and 0s.

If anything, cheating just proves how pointless games really are. I mean, if someone could destroy something you've spent 100 hours on, that time is then wasted. Hence why people get very mad at such cheaters; the cheaters then rendered all that time pointless (as if it wasn't pointless already.)

I will admit I believe in each person playing in the way that they wish too. However, as many others, I also believe that to a certain extent, which is as long as it doesn't affect any other players in any negative way. Who determines whether it's a negative? Why the player affected of course.

Currently, I am playing legit on my XBox PSO. However, I haven't always been legit with all games. It just depends on my preference. I will also admit that it wasn't until I started affecting myself negatively with my own cheating in one game (releasing a rather nice bot on Ragnarok Online Beta 1 and early Beta 2, which then caused the servers to be flooded even more rendering it unplayable due to all the lag) that I adopted the "as long as it doesn't affect any other players in any negative way" clause. I mean, let's face it, I may be an a-hole at times, but I learn from the mistakes I make during those times. Some people never seem to.

I'm done for now, I'm tired, and I'm going to probably sleep within the next half hour. Peace out.

Vantamiath
Jul 13, 2003, 03:54 AM
On 2003-07-11 05:11, HayatoShi wrote:
It's been a couple of days since the time I first given you my little essay on how cheats help and destroy our lovely game you gaymers worship dearly. Like Mr. T once said, "I'm Back! And I need WORK!"

Coming home after a long 4-day orientation at the University of Texas (Austin)... I stumbled across some of the wierdest yet funniest replies. Thanks for your feedback.

The fact of the matter is this...

Cheats ARE like a gun. You just have to learn how to use it. SURE there were BIG time hackers out there such as Barubary (aka Ace), his guy-friend Sadness of DEL (aka Gary, making the inseperable online duo to ever face PSO), and many others (such as myself Hayato Shimizu... great programmer *note: please forgive my behavior earlier for that I had a few swigs of American alchohol).

I have used a gun, not until after I had stopped playing PSO which lead me to a conclusion. In my own opinion, Guns CAN kill anyone, anyway, anytime. Being considered a weapon, The judgement lies upon the attempting shooter. I was once robbed by a man with a gun... Not knowing what he felt inside his mind, but there must've been another logical reason why he didn't attempt to pull his trigger.
Basically, YOU decide on the outcome as a GAMER... a SHOOTER... will you pull the trigger? Will you take yet another life from planet Earth? Comparing cheats and codes to a gun has its similarities. If a unsupervised child managed to get his hands on a loaded gun not set to safety... that child is likely to use it... either on other person, child, or self... Why? Because he does'nt know better. Just like a cheater... he is simply a kid trying out his new cheat. He wants to be cooler and different from normal kids, so he totes a 9 (mm) until he decides to [In street slang terms]"bust a cap on someone's lemon-headed candy ass." It's his choice its his decision... Just a slight purpose. What is the purpose? Purpose is the link that binds us... the link that finds us... There is a reason. Maybe that "LEGIT" gamer didn't deserved being NOLed, or whatnot. but it happened. But that hacker, or cheater will find a time where he too, will feel some "pain". When his system breaks down and he loses money, causing him to buy a newer model. Or maybe dump the project. Yes ruining an online game is absurd... it's the same as ruining a community of surviving members of a ghetto (not the GHE-TTO like on Good Times, but the poorer neiborhoods that we see day in day out). Of course you can use codes to pacify, regain, destroy, or save another's game. to streghten your character or online community which brings us back to... the Purpose.

Maybe you decide not to kill, maybe you do. Cheats is like that gun that you found in your father's drawer... ready to aim... and FIRE! To myself, I believe an online game like PSO itself clearly expresses the game players personality mentally.

So... maybe this topic could use better feedback.
Tell me what you think. Thank You Pso-World and that guy who mentioned the gun. -.< /

Holy shit dude, you're right.

You've brought a stunning revolution to me about what legits are like...

Legits are like a SOS pad. They're kind of hard and they clean stuff up and are always surrounded by filth. Will you use the SOS pad to clean the dishes, or to give someone a really big skin-burn? You ARE the SOS pad--BE the SOS pad.

Legits are also like a mop...they are different from say a vacuum, which sucks stuff up, instead of sweeping. Both clean floors, but which will you choose, the mop? Or the Vacuum?

My point is, warm showers are really good.

Discuss.
Talk amongst yourselves.
Feeling a bit over-clempt.

Micah
Jul 13, 2003, 08:46 PM
On 2003-07-12 20:21, HayatoShi wrote:

WTF does that mean? You made it sound like something from a physical happening as if I were DOING these words... The only thing you need to DO, is continue owning your dog, and humping it with whatever that little piece of sh*t you got going between your legs. So in other WORDS... YOU my friend, have just been "OWNED"

---Hayato

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HayatoShi on 2003-07-12 20:23 ]</font>

hey, if you want to talk crap, do it in a pm, but if you want to talk with those more learned in the ways of the world, do it in an intellegent way, because seriously. thats the most immature peice of flaming crap ive ever heard, it has nothing to do with the topic. its just you trying to get back at me for owning you. so how about you drop it before i have someone else intervien. its lame.

basicly saying, those that throw insulting words will always be owned by those with a far more understanding intellegence.. you know.. those with ph D's. of course that rules you out now doesnt it?

and a note of relivance.. you got owned first. by the rules of ownage there is not i own you back. so give it a rest little boy.

another note "cheats are for lamers that dont have the balls to play legit" basicly saying.. can you handle it through the game fair?.. or do you stoop to the low point of cheating because you wont make it anywhere in the game otherwise? you decide only by one thing - if you cheat or not. i leave that up to the PSO player to decide for themselves.

and to your cheats are good for you.. i must dissagree, since legit players gain skill from practice in a game. cheaters dont gain skill. so they cheat to play better.. yet you take away thier cheats.. they have nothing.. legit players have the skill cheaters lack. i think i stated this in my other post.. maybe it overloaded your brain and you missed it. its what seperates us legit honorable players from the skill lacking cheaters.

one last note, i know the mods let cuss words go by, but seriously that kinda stuff is sick, and has no reason to be on the fourm.

edit: typo, need more sleep now adays

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Micah on 2003-07-13 18:55 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Micah on 2003-07-13 19:04 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Micah on 2003-07-13 19:09 ]</font>

DarkSerge27
Jul 13, 2003, 09:27 PM
I completely agree with the above post. Well said. As for my opinion on cheats, it depends on how they are used. Sure, I use cheat when I'm messing around, and don't have any intention of saving it, but online, with other people, is completely different. I say it's okay to do it as long as no one else is offended. If you want to cheat single player, fine. But please, don't do it online. I'm sick and tired of the same level 30 characters wielding a Tsumikiri J-Sword, and I'm tired of always wondering how that came to be. I'm always wondering if those people are innocent, if it was given to them, or if they were hackers, with the aforementioned non-existent skill level. I can never tell. But I think many people cheat to get something because they firmly believe that they cannont obtain it themselves. I have a friend who does this, and I say this to him too: cheating is okay if it doesn't affect others. If you have two players in a game, one legit, the other a hacker, then obviously the hacker has a grossly unfair advantage. And besides; if you cheat to get something, where's the satisfaction in finding it yourself? When you go on Ultimate, and find yourself a Lavis Cannon, you probably feel proud of yourself. On the other hand, if you cheated to get it, that feeling if gone.

Over all, I believe that cheating is okay for single player, but on multi-player it is overall not good.

HayatoShi
Jul 14, 2003, 05:21 AM
On 2003-07-13 18:46, Micah wrote:

---Hayato

hey, if you want to talk crap, do it in a pm, but if you want to talk with those more learned in the ways of the world, do it in an intellegent way, because seriously. thats the most immature peice of flaming crap ive ever heard, it has nothing to do with the topic. its just you trying to get back at me for owning you. so how about you drop it before i have someone else intervien. its lame.

basicly saying, those that throw insulting words will always be owned by those with a far more understanding intellegence.. you know.. those with ph D's. of course that rules you out now doesnt it?

and a note of relivance.. you got owned first. by the rules of ownage there is not i own you back. so give it a rest little boy.

another note "cheats are for lamers that dont have the balls to play legit" basicly saying.. can you handle it through the game fair?.. or do you stoop to the low point of cheating because you wont make it anywhere in the game otherwise? you decide only by one thing - if you cheat or not. i leave that up to the PSO player to decide for themselves.

and to your cheats are good for you.. i must dissagree, since legit players gain skill from practice in a game. cheaters dont gain skill. so they cheat to play better.. yet you take away thier cheats.. they have nothing.. legit players have the skill cheaters lack. i think i stated this in my other post.. maybe it overloaded your brain and you missed it. its what seperates us legit honorable players from the skill lacking cheaters.

one last note, i know the mods let cuss words go by, but seriously that kinda stuff is sick, and has no reason to be on the fourm.

You're the outted one foolish F***. You're the one who is "owned". I'm not even playing your little game of ownage, besides I censored the words MYSELF so that the young children like yourself wouldn't be so offended. I know you're not smart... If you were, then you would know if

Lopadotemachoselachogaleokranioleipsanodrimhypotri mmatosilphiopar aomelitokatakechymenokichlepikossyphophattoperiste ralektryonopteke phalliokigklopeleiolagoiosiraiobaphetragano... is a word.

Micah
Jul 14, 2003, 01:03 PM
On 2003-07-14 03:21, HayatoShi wrote:

On 2003-07-13 18:46, Micah wrote:

---Hayato

You're the outted one foolish F***. You're the one who is "owned". I'm not even playing your little game of ownage, besides I censored the words MYSELF so that the young children like yourself wouldn't be so offended. I know you're not smart... If you were, then you would know if

Lopadotemachoselachogaleokranioleipsanodrimhypotri mmatosilphiopar aomelitokatakechymenokichlepikossyphophattoperiste ralektryonopteke phalliokigklopeleiolagoiosiraiobaphetragano... is a word.

dude, discussing the topic is one thing, flaming is another. if you want to talk about cheating as a way of life then do so, but if you want to keep flaming insults like a little immature kid i will have a mod lock your topic.

edit: typo, more sleep.. 5 more days

im simply saying, grow up, or leave the fourms for us that actualy discuss a topic.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Micah on 2003-07-14 12:16 ]</font>

Omegar
Jul 14, 2003, 02:36 PM
Ok, this is ridiculous already! For Christ sakes drop this whole ownage flame war, its just stupid and degrading for the both of you!

Blade666
Jul 14, 2003, 03:10 PM
You all can beat a hacker cause you people got the skill to trust me.

~Blade Master~

Micah
Jul 14, 2003, 04:09 PM
On 2003-07-14 12:36, Omegar wrote:
Ok, this is ridiculous already! For Christ sakes drop this whole ownage flame war, its just stupid and degrading for the both of you!

yes, basicly what i said. personaly i belive this whole topic is worn to the point that it should be retired.

on a note of reguardingness dont mention Christ to me, i do not belive in god. i would appreciate if we left it at that.

DarkSerge27
Jul 14, 2003, 05:10 PM
Well said, guys. Especially Blade666. Very well said.

HayatoShi
Jul 14, 2003, 06:51 PM

That's what I told him before he said anything... Hence the fact that I said in the VERY BEGINNING... if you didn't want to be nice... simply don't post at all. He should be banned if my topic were to get locked... He started it..
..Nuff said... squashing the bug... i win ... no more... done done done... No more of that, and no more Micah...

...Anyways to get back on topic... Cheats help people... Stay in school.

Micah
Jul 14, 2003, 07:21 PM
On 2003-07-14 16:51, HayatoShi wrote:

That's what I told him before he said anything... Hence the fact that I said in the VERY BEGINNING... if you didn't want to be nice... simply don't post at all. He should be banned if my topic were to get locked... He started it..
..Nuff said... squashing the bug... i win ... no more... done done done... No more of that, and no more Micah...

i 'could' insult you on how immature and pathetic you are. but i wont.. im not an insult throwning little boy. no one won anything. this isnt a game, this is a fourm, if you want to win at something, go play pso. but if you want to talk about stuff. do so instead of talking crap. heres some future advice for you if you decide to ever make another topic

1. you start the topic, therefore you are the one responsible for it. so dont blame other people for starting something unless they just say pointless insulting things that dont fit the topic at all. since if you never made the topic. none of us would have posted on it.

2. be nice to people that post on your topic. otherwise no one will care to. unlike some i didnt insult you on how lame your topic was and how it didnt fit the poll. i explained the truth about cheating like you asked in your topic. the only one here thats not nice is you, with the crude sexual insults of a 12 year old. (take your own advice too, hence you said if you dont have anything nice to say, dont post it, i think that contradicts your last few posts)

3. in a fourm no one wins anything. this isnt battle mode on PSO, its a fourm. we talk on here. if you want to argue take it to a pm so it doesnt bother other people. or if you want to win something go to a player match up fourm and battle them online.

4. respect other PSO site members. we arent NPC's. we are all humans living our own lives with our own opinions. and yes if you decide to push the limits with some of us we have the right to bring an end to your topic or your membership at this PSO site. but that is your choice alone if you want to be an ass to everyone or be a nice person. and if you decide to be an ass, you also accept what will happen to you by making that choice.. (this all goes along with my first post on here)

5. do not take this as an unsult or me owning you. this is simple advice for your next topic, if you ever choose to make one. so please do not reply with some immature comment.

a final note, this is my last post on here. so if you have anything to talk to me about pm me. im always on here about every day.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Micah on 2003-07-14 17:44 ]</font>

Blade666
Jul 15, 2003, 12:29 AM
Why dont we all have a hacker hunt and beat there asses left and right lol

~Blade Master~

Omegar
Jul 15, 2003, 03:07 AM
Well said Micah. P.S. srry bout the religous comment.

HayatoShi
Jul 15, 2003, 03:58 AM
On 2003-07-14 17:21, Micah wrote:

On 2003-07-14 16:51, HayatoShi wrote:
[quote]

i 'could' insult you on how immature and pathetic you are. but i wont.. im not an insult throwning little boy. no one won anything. this isnt a game, this is a fourm, if you want to win at something, go play pso. but if you want to talk about stuff. do so instead of talking crap. heres some future advice for you if you decide to ever make another topic

1. you start the topic, therefore you are the one responsible for it. so dont blame other people for starting something unless they just say pointless insulting things that dont fit the topic at all. since if you never made the topic. none of us would have posted on it.

2. be nice to people that post on your topic. otherwise no one will care to. unlike some i didnt insult you on how lame your topic was and how it didnt fit the poll. i explained the truth about cheating like you asked in your topic. the only one here thats not nice is you, with the crude sexual insults of a 12 year old. (take your own advice too, hence you said if you dont have anything nice to say, dont post it, i think that contradicts your last few posts)

3. in a fourm no one wins anything. this isnt battle mode on PSO, its a fourm. we talk on here. if you want to argue take it to a pm so it doesnt bother other people. or if you want to win something go to a player match up fourm and battle them online.

4. respect other PSO site members. we arent NPC's. we are all humans living our own lives with our own opinions. and yes if you decide to push the limits with some of us we have the right to bring an end to your topic or your membership at this PSO site. but that is your choice alone if you want to be an ass to everyone or be a nice person. and if you decide to be an ass, you also accept what will happen to you by making that choice.. (this all goes along with my first post on here)

5. do not take this as an unsult or me owning you. this is simple advice for your next topic, if you ever choose to make one. so please do not reply with some immature comment.

a final note, this is my last post on here. so if you have anything to talk to me about pm me. im always on here about every day.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Micah on 2003-07-14 17:44 ]</font>
[/quote

Ummm.. No...

I CHALLENGE YOU TO A FIGHT ONLINE!!!... sometime...

ANYWAYS... Cheats are fun and will be coming soon thanks to some friends Cough IG... Because the codes wont be coming from your average Cheat disk NONO...

EDIT: Don't post any details about cheating.

See... There is a way! Man... I can't wait for Online Cheats! I mean... I'm sorry about spreading the NOL and colors chat codes Barubary asked me not to spread but hey... Thats how I like my game... I mean... Thats how life is. If I had a gun... ...I'd use it to... just... not... on ...people.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Saladwood on 2003-07-15 02:20 ]</font>

Saladwood
Jul 15, 2003, 04:14 AM
way to kill a topic

read the sticked topics in this forum