PDA

View Full Version : im new to online, need help

infoman56
Jul 6, 2003, 10:19 PM
hey this is gonna be my first time online PSO for gamecube, can anyone tell me what its like and how much it costs to play

and tell me the thing you people would do online

RangerFenix
Jul 6, 2003, 10:28 PM
Prices should be shown when u create an account. Secondly, u pretty much do the same things you do off line, play the game, hunt for rares.... except u get to do it with different people and have the possibilty of gaining items not found by ur Section ID (depending on who leads)

infoman56
Jul 6, 2003, 11:13 PM
ok but what happens when you die?

Nerd
Jul 6, 2003, 11:39 PM
Either you have scape dolls and that revives you, your teammates revive you, or you return to pioneer 2 and get fully healed..

devil001
Jul 7, 2003, 12:03 AM
the price will be $8.95 per month first month free its a trial month after that month a screen will pop up saying do you want to continue to pay also the code on the inside of your pso game box make sure you have that u will need that to get online and online is fun let me be the first to say you will have hours of grea gameplay and hope you find many rares c-ya

umbrella
Jul 7, 2003, 12:10 AM
good luck.

Kenshin008
Jul 7, 2003, 12:17 AM
DO you need the case of your game to play onine. Because PSO is kinda my friends game. But when I borrowed it I never gave it back. And I didn't get the case. SO am I in trouble?

infoman56
Jul 7, 2003, 12:37 AM
so after the trial month if i dont like i dont have to pay for the other months? if i dont pay online during the other months of course

umbrella
Jul 7, 2003, 12:42 AM
nah you don't need your case ( I don't think ) http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

devil001
Jul 7, 2003, 01:21 AM
u do need your case theres a code on the inside of the case that you have to hav or you wont get online also you can quit when your trial month is over no charge

Nemesis_X
Jul 7, 2003, 02:27 AM
So you only paying $8.95 per month?
Dont you have to pay some extra to your ISP too or somthing?
I read it somewhere, but dont really know.

Nerd
Jul 7, 2003, 02:33 AM
Funny....i don't recall any 'pop-up' screen after the first month i paid...just keeps auto-renewing..

-LordNikon-
Jul 7, 2003, 04:03 AM
Yea it auto-renewed for me as well.

There are many weapons that you can only get online, there are online only quests, people, friends, holiday enhanced features. There is a reason why its called Phantasy Star ONLINE http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif Online play is a large portion of the PSO experience. I highly recommend getting online with PSO, well worth it, no matter what platform you are on.

infoman56
Jul 7, 2003, 09:45 AM
so is it really worth paying the money?

and thx to everyone who answered my questions

infoman56
Jul 7, 2003, 06:27 PM
ARGHHHHH Y DOESNT IT ACCEPT ALL CREDIT CARDS?!?!?!?!?!