PDA

View Full Version : how to not get fsod

devil001
Jul 6, 2003, 10:56 PM
when your screen pops up when your fsod press x+b+start this will seend you back to the save screen i did this so no one will lose anything any more i hacked this code but it was all i could to to do my part (only works on game cube)also u have to be online to do this because i downloaded it intoevry lobby so u download while spawning im sorry i hacked but i had to a sonic team member told me to do this post any problems u have with this and ill see what i cAN do for you

devil001
Jul 6, 2003, 11:59 PM
post your reply's ok

DigitalGekko
Jul 7, 2003, 12:08 AM
um ok. You can't do anything when you get FSOD except turn the power off dude...

umbrella
Jul 7, 2003, 12:09 AM
fsod?

Getintothegame
Jul 7, 2003, 01:38 AM
FSOD- Frozen screen of death
You cannot do anything when you freeze.

Don't pose as a sonic team rep or what ever you are trying to look like.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Getintothegame on 2003-07-06 23:39 ]</font>

umbrella
Jul 7, 2003, 01:40 AM
What so when you get fsod, you loose everything? you're char and items?

Getintothegame
Jul 7, 2003, 01:41 AM
No, you only lose unequipped items and meseta. The bank is your safeguard, deposit stuff in there to not lose it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Getintothegame on 2003-07-06 23:43 ]</font>

cutestduochan
Jul 7, 2003, 07:22 AM
that's why I quit trying to play online, I got fsod on the greeting twelve times in a row!! *chuckles slightly* glad it was my roomies card not mine!! the data was corrupted...

kat
Jul 7, 2003, 11:28 AM
1) I dont' believe you did what you said.

2) I wouldn't trust you anyway

3) Whatever

Sonic Team does not encourage hacking. Especially of 'regular joe' gamers. IF this FSOD problem were to be fixed, it would be by Sonic Team programers, who know the coding and not some random wanna-be hacker with a PSO world account.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: kat on 2003-07-07 09:30 ]</font>

devil001
Jul 7, 2003, 12:18 PM
On 2003-07-07 09:28, kat wrote:
1) I dont' believe you did what you said.

2) I wouldn't trust you anyway

3) Whatever

Sonic Team does not encourage hacking. Especially of 'regular joe' gamers. IF this FSOD problem were to be fixed, it would be by Sonic Team programers, who know the coding and not some random wanna-be hacker with a PSO world account.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: kat on 2003-07-07 09:30 ]</font>

i never said you had to believe me i was offering you some sort of relief from getting fsod you dont have to believe me try this in any lobby it works when your not getting fsod hold down X+B+start for 2 seconds try it now dont tell me what i diddnt do ok

devil001
Jul 7, 2003, 12:20 PM
On 2003-07-06 22:08, DigitalGekko wrote:
um ok. You can't do anything when you get FSOD except turn the power off dude...

ok dont take this as flaming but dont tell me what i diddnt do ive tested this 3 times it works ok now try it before you try to say im wrong

Kidzukai00
Jul 7, 2003, 12:21 PM
Dumbass. X+B+Start is soft reset. If the game is frozen, like they said, you can't do jack but turn it off. Sorry genius but you've failed. Try again. =D

devil001
Jul 7, 2003, 12:27 PM
ok sorry i must have not been fsod but instead lagging damn com sorry i thought i did something cool awwwwwwwwwww lol

Auracom
Jul 7, 2003, 02:05 PM
I doubt you hacked the servers... fsod is a disc problem most likey anyway. But I'll probably end up trying your "code" anyway.

Iroxxerjooazz
Jul 9, 2003, 09:36 PM
Give the man a break guys. He is trying to help. And first of all dont start saying he is an ass until you try it. Second, do you work for sega? Do you know if they encourage it or not? And if I remeber right they asked him to do so. Any smart compony will ask some one to hack to prevent hacking. Or how to solve bugs. So dont tell him if hes right or wrong unless you know for sure.

rena-ko
Jul 10, 2003, 06:47 AM
tried it since this really isnt news. doesn't work - nothing happens once the cube is frozen up, softreset, hardreset, disconnecting line - only thing you can do is turn power off and hope for the best.

so be careful with your unequipped stuff and be careful while changing servers - going off and online again after leaving a game doesn't take too much time, not even on dial up, and would save you from losing anything until you enter/create a game.

good luck