PDA

View Full Version : What's your opinion?

TheTrueJanus
Jul 6, 2003, 11:17 PM
In your opinion, what section ID's have the worst chance of getting: Heavens Punisher, 75 Agito, and Psycho Wand?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TheTrueJanus on 2003-07-07 08:34 ]</font>

Artemidorus
Jul 6, 2003, 11:22 PM
Actually, if you check out the Item Findings and other *highly* usefull areas of this site, you could probably conclude your question on your own.

But I would say Pinkal! I can't stand it! My Viridia finds more "high level disks" and Mind Materials are more scarce than Love Rappies!

devil001
Jul 6, 2003, 11:51 PM
to tell you the truth yellowboz has the worst chance most they find is mesetta and not weps but u could be an acception

Artemidorus
Jul 6, 2003, 11:56 PM
Well, I guess Pinkal can be alright, I mean, I did find a Elysion. But the only other remotely "rare" thing I have is a Mahu. yuck.

Artemidorus
Jul 7, 2003, 12:02 AM
um.. btw, if you're complaining about Yellowboze, why do you have a new character on the way that is a yellowboze...
kinda confuses moi.

silvermax
Jul 7, 2003, 12:04 AM
it'll be a grate day if a sino-red drops one of them punishers, i will never count on it though,

i hate fighting them, casting shifta and deband and healing everthing... makes a room just that much harder

Soukosa
Jul 7, 2003, 12:21 AM
For the Psycho Wand, I can tell you that Pinkal is the worst with Sinow Zeles, followed by Greenil, Skyly, and Redria with Ruins Gran Sorcerers. Whitill might be there too, but I don't know the drop rate of Del Lilies.

Night_Star
Jul 7, 2003, 01:58 AM
why?
why does everybody hate pinkal???
why must i suffer with an ID such as pinkal?
its really not fair... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif
the last good rare that i found was a rabbit wand...
and that was a couple days ago http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif
pinkal has to have its good sides too

HayatoGT-R
Jul 7, 2003, 04:23 AM
Pinkal has the easiest way to find a Agito 75...I am not going to even try to get one off of a Sinow Red(Redria)...I'll go for the sange off a Pan Arms they have a better drop frequency

rena-ko
Jul 7, 2003, 06:48 AM
all IDs are nice when you just accept that you cant find anything with one. some are better, some are worse, but thats life.

i like my pinkal - despite tons of indras i found 2 ruby bullets so far. - and she'll find an agito 1975 sooner or later, just you wait and see ^-^
i like my redria - despite tons of slicers i found 3 demo comets, several armors and one meteor cudgel
i like my whitill - so far, red scorpio, red partisan and some other stuff as well. and i'm not even lvl 100.

finally its all about patience.

Artemidorus
Jul 7, 2003, 06:38 PM
Patience yes! I've played PSO wayyyyyyy to much!

I must say that my Pinkal found a branch of Paku Paku this morning, yay!

umbrella
Jul 7, 2003, 07:00 PM
score.

Artemidorus
Jul 10, 2003, 10:34 PM
All of a sudden, that good ol' FOnewm Pinkal of mine has perked up quite a bit!
I just found a Caduceus!
And my 1st time in ultimate, the 4th Rappy I saw was a Pal Rappy and it gave me an Agito 1975!