PDA

View Full Version : Am I wrong?

Holocaust
Mar 16, 2001, 09:07 PM
Last night I was in the lobby ( forget which one) just chilling with some friends. And everyone in the lobby kept asking for free and rare stuff. So the devil in me yelled out "I have rare slot items for trade!!!!". So needless to say one guy came up and asked me what slot items I had. I told him I had "OGRE BALLS" (ROTFLMAO!!! I couldnt contain myself, I could hardly type from laughter). Anyway, he said "yeah right" and I said "Its true, wanna see them". He replied "yeah lemme see them". So I quickly responded "Open your mouth!!". After that saying that the entire Lobby errupted into laughter. The guy was furious to say the least. He told me that he was a girl, I said I know and that it was a joke. Then he proceeded to call me "a fag and a cheater". What do you think? Was I wrong for having a little fun?

Manifest
Mar 16, 2001, 10:04 PM
no you did no wrong. I HATE people who sit and beg for handouts. sure Ive taken them, but Ive never asked. (asking a friend for a trimate, or some meseta to buy an item is different)

Ukyou
Mar 16, 2001, 11:06 PM
Nice job Holocaust ^_^

Ambrai
Mar 17, 2001, 01:22 AM
ROFLMAO /cheer

Glider
Mar 17, 2001, 01:24 AM
I just tell beggers that I will meet them in a game and give them what they want. Then I just stay in the lobby and see how patient they are. Then when they come in and ask what is taking so long, just run in circles and say you are a very busy man.