PDA

View Full Version : what kind of ragol smack do you talk?

cutestduochan
Jul 7, 2003, 01:33 AM
well, let's hear it? What do you say to the Dragon after killing it with a butt shot?
"Did that sting? All up in that ass?" ~ roommate with his ranger.
I'm sure most people talk trash to there game! I wanna know what you slams are! Cool one liners to silly puns...lets hear what you say!!
After icing an enemy I have been know to utter that old Reboot reference, "Stay Frosty." u_u

Gah I suck! I got moved to the landfill...oh well, it's still a fun topic, I think!:P

Ja ne,

Duo-kun

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: cutestduochan on 2003-07-06 23:56 ]</font>

Yamcha
Jul 7, 2003, 02:01 AM
I yell out my Trade mark Wolf Fang Fist!When I hit something,really big,really hard..If an enemy has been giving me trouble,when(and if)I kill it,I'll start screaming out stuff like Ha!You like that?!Do ya?No,well I'll give it to ya again if you want!When I killed the dragon,I uttered the witty one liner,YES YES YES TAKE THAT YOU LEATHERY PIECE OF ****

cutestduochan
Jul 7, 2003, 09:35 AM
no one else talks chyte in PSO? wow you guys do know your stuff! my topic did suc...

Guntz348
Jul 7, 2003, 09:37 AM
My ramarl runs around with a Snow Queen yelling, "Ice to see you...". Does that count?

Ness
Jul 7, 2003, 10:08 AM
Whne I played PSO I always said," I'll slice you in half!!!"

cutestduochan
Jul 7, 2003, 10:25 AM
ok yeah! that's what I'm talkin about!!! keep em comin!

Asuka_chan
Jul 7, 2003, 05:37 PM
Well, when I'm playing PSO (offline, always ><) I run around yelling "DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" It's quite fun, you should try it sometime ^^.

RavenTW
Jul 7, 2003, 09:27 PM
"Let's make some blood stains!"

Yeah, I say that.

Guntz348
Jul 7, 2003, 09:38 PM
When I do a photon blast I yell, "who shot who in the what now?" That or I can be found running around any level yelling "Sexy song alert!" When ever a sexy song comes on http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

Bit
Jul 7, 2003, 09:58 PM
All my characters say really serious lame things, Though my FOmar has a very handy "Happy Restoration" Reverser Quote.