PDA

View Full Version : THE best character!

Kenshin008
Jul 7, 2003, 09:35 AM
I have a level 40 HUmar and looking to start a new game. I don't wanna be another hunter though.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kenshin008 on 2003-07-07 09:04 ]</font>

AndyPandy
Jul 7, 2003, 10:40 AM
Dude, can you even begin to imagine how many times this question has been asked before? ......you will get differing answers form differing people as each person has his or her fave.

fury02
Jul 7, 2003, 10:45 AM
well if you want to be a force be one of the newmens. Look at the class stats here on PSOW and decide which one u like better. Because the both have there pros and cons.

Kenshin008
Jul 7, 2003, 11:02 AM
I just wanted to know what kind of person to start you didn't have to get mad or anything. I wanted to know what other people's favorite characters were. I didn't want to have to start a character and it suck. Then I would have to start over. So still I would like to know the best. Well in your opinion. Give me a person and a reason PLEASE.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kenshin008 on 2003-07-07 09:03 ]</font>

Dan_theUltimate
Jul 7, 2003, 11:25 AM
Have an adroid, a newman, and a human.
Preferably 2 hunters 1 ranger and a force or 2 forces and 2 hunters.

Kenshin008
Jul 7, 2003, 11:54 AM
I don't like Andriods because they of course don't know magic. But the only reason I wanted magic was so I could use RESTA!! But n e way, I don't use forces because I don't play online YET! But I want to.

Kanore
Jul 7, 2003, 12:01 PM
Heres my list:

BEST CHARACTERS:
HUmar
HUnewearl
HUcast
HUcaseal
RAmar
RAmarl
RAcast
RAcaseal
FOmar
FOmarl
FOnewm
FOnewearl

WORST CHARACTERS:
HUmar
HUnewearl
HUcast
HUcaseal
RAmar
RAmarl
RAcast
RAcaseal
FOmar
FOmarl
FOnewm
FOnewearl

Kenshin008
Jul 7, 2003, 12:24 PM
OMG dude, that was so FUNNY AHAHAHAHA *yeah right* I mean yah ahaha

Skankhair
Jul 7, 2003, 01:40 PM
Don't pass up a Force just because you aren't online.

IMO, Forces are the funnest class offline. They aren't just support characters, they are the big guns.

I suggest a FOnewm or FOnewearl. They will be drastically different than your Hunter, giving you something totally new to chew on.

However, Forces are hard to build up. They pretty much suck until high levels. But once past lvl 80 or so, they are considered by most to be the best class.

If you only plan on getting your character to level 40 or so, I suggest a Ranger. A RAmar would be a nice choice. Different than your Hunter, but great at mid-levels (40-80).

So if you want a characterthat will rape ultimate mode, but will be a bit of a pain up until lvl 80 or so, make a FOnewm or FOnewearl. If you only plan on taking it to lvl 40 or so, go with a RAmar.

Kenshin008
Jul 7, 2003, 03:32 PM
Hey thanks for the info. but you say forces suck until level 80?! What am I supposed to do with my force until level 80?! If they suck so much how can u get them up to level 80? Because I don't know how to level up a force.

Or about any other character but a HUmar.

Nani-chan
Jul 7, 2003, 04:06 PM
Even though I will never try one..you might want to try Ramar.

It's the ranger equivalent of a humar. Higher atp than a ramrl. Great ata so you can use guns easier. decent hp too. You can't j/z like your hunter can but you can s/d. And if you hate being a ranger that's cool too.. at least you didn't waste level 20 techs on him... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Forces are just tough at first since they are best at casting techs and that costs money for fluids. Techs do decent damage and can even hit enemies not in the room.. Razonde comes to mind at later levels.. hehe

Newman forces are great for beginers and experts alike and they have the tp revival so you can go get a drink and have your tp recharged as you wait in a empty room.

AndyPandy
Jul 7, 2003, 05:55 PM
Ramarls are the most fun and varied to use imo, less chance of getting bored. They are cool for soloing as you dont have to rely on other peeps as much, shiftadeband JellenZalure, Resta. Its also cool that you can use nearly all the techs at level 20 to booste your attack power......oh and you get to use the Barantz Launcher http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AndyPandy on 2003-07-07 15:58 ]</font>

wildman_182
Jul 7, 2003, 06:28 PM
[quote]
ChibiWarrior:
WORST CHARACTERS:
HUmar
HUnewearl
HUcast
HUcaseal
RAmar
RAmarl
RAcast
RAcaseal
FOmar
FOmarl
FOnewm
FOnewearl

Don't count a HUcast out, as a matter of fact don't count out any androids. It takes a special person to use an android properly. Used correctly they should be in every team, nearly as important as a Force. A lot the classes you counted out have great potential, it's all about who's using them.Of course this is my opinion not a fact.

wildman_182
Jul 7, 2003, 06:32 PM
I do agree that all classes are equal but a lot of people count out androids. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Iroxxerjooazz
Jul 7, 2003, 06:46 PM
I would say andriod because they have the highest ATP which can come in handy. Although they cant cast they have alot of good things too. But you said you didnt want to be a hunter and I have never been a ranger before just my main. So I would say go with an andriod for the damage and just save money for every level of 'Mates

Monomate
Jul 7, 2003, 06:57 PM
On 2003-07-07 13:32, Kenshin008 wrote:
Hey thanks for the info. but you say forces suck until level 80?! What am I supposed to do with my force until level 80?! If they suck so much how can u get them up to level 80? Because I don't know how to level up a force.

Or about any other character but a HUmar.

they dont suck till level 80...they suck till about lvl 40 then they suddenly enter into the world of ultimate power and cool special weapons...then around level 60 they kinda lag behind again, and then you get to 80...and from there...its all ultimate power and lots of death to insignificant creatures...

Blackwaltz-R
Jul 8, 2003, 03:24 AM
some1 may have already said this, but by far, the best char, is FOnewm, i say that because he can gets very powerful VERY fast, IF you know how 2 raise FOs that is, tho this goes for FOs in general, but newm is of course the top, if your not that experienced yet tho, uId go for a HU, manily HUmar, or HUcaseal, these eventually become the most powerful chars, generally speaking that is, tho theor r peeps that make the mistake if trying 2 turn FOs into HUs, VERY dumb, and a waste of a char, but eh, once u max all your stats, it wouldnt matter, but u hinder yourself HELLA, IGNORE ATP on FOs!!! lol techs all you need, and DEF, definatly DEF... play it right, and u can get 2 ULT by lv 48, IF you made a mind mag *nod* (and bring ALOT of scapes for falz on Vhard, UNLESS you have like, a combo of super resists and dragon HPs) <.< >.>

Blackwaltz-R
Jul 8, 2003, 03:53 AM
The God of Darkness has returned...

That should actually be, "The God of death if back from Hell" and the censored one was "The God of death is back again", ... *cringe*

AnubisGodofEvil
Jul 8, 2003, 12:22 PM
Don't count out the droids, especially droid rangers. Their power is unbelivable. Just put a high powered Shot gun on a RAcast, and lay an freeze trap.
That's just free experience. Also give them a good rifle (preferably a HP stealing rifle), after that you don't even need spells, cause you can just stand at the doorway, walk-in, shoot,and walk back out if enemies get too close. RAcast's are the shit. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Blackwaltz-R
Jul 8, 2003, 03:15 PM
droids dont compare to the chars that can actually heal themselves lol

Felix
Jul 8, 2003, 04:16 PM
Dude, racasts and racaseals dont need resta as long as you have your good old Guld Millas. it's like having resta with those things.

NoxiousOne
Jul 8, 2003, 04:50 PM
I must say I love FOnewms. My Rafoie is two levels behind my brother's whose FOnewearl has 40 more levels, but I already do more damage.^_^ If you wanna be a Ranger I suggest RAmar because they only need 38 dex on a Mag to max ATA throw the rest in power (and who needs J/Z).

Kanore
Jul 8, 2003, 05:16 PM
On 2003-07-08 13:15, Blackwaltz-R wrote:

Droids can heal themselves. Literally.

hy8r1d7h30ry
Jul 8, 2003, 05:41 PM
My fave chars for each class are
HUnewearl- You don't have to rely on forces or other characters to kick major arse in ult I.E. Shifta, deband, jellen, zalure.

FOnewm- Not best choice for support characters, but still boosts to Gi-spells and Ra-spells

RAmarl- low HP, but high TP, and you don't need much HP when you have jellen and deband combo. decent ATA, and decent ATP with shifta.

ryiest
Jul 8, 2003, 06:01 PM
My friend has a level 100 RAcast and is doing very well with it. I believe that a RAcast is the best character.

hucasts_rock
Jul 8, 2003, 06:12 PM

my hucast gains about 10hp per second at 141..that's not healing himself? heh

FinalHell
Jul 8, 2003, 06:29 PM
U CHOOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ah i cant remember how many times i'v enter a room and ppl asking wats the best class.... ugh... But if there was an ultimate class, Why would there be other classes to choose from? I said it before and I'll say it again... Common Sense... Common sense...

kat
Jul 8, 2003, 07:07 PM
Well, if the HUmar is your only character, it's time to do the character salad bar.

Use all three of those free slots, and make yourself a ranger of some sort, and a force. And then make a droid in the last one.

That way you get to try them all out at first and get a feel for the way they play.

I happen to love all my character classes. I have hunters rangers and forces. And though I have never tried a 'droid, my brother his smitten with their power and abilities.

Logical2u
Jul 8, 2003, 07:10 PM
On 2003-07-08 14:50, NoxiousOne wrote:
I must say I love FOnewms. My Rafoie is two levels behind my brother's whose FOnewearl has 40 more levels, but I already do more damage.^_^ If you wanna be a Ranger I suggest RAmar because they only need 38 dex on a Mag to max ATA throw the rest in power (and who needs J/Z).

The reason your Fonewms Rafoie is so strong is because you have a boost to it.

Kenshin008
Jul 8, 2003, 08:19 PM
Recently I started a RAmarl, I am really surprised! She is very good and gains levels extremely fast. But I don't think it is time to start another char. Not enough time.

Lilar
Jul 8, 2003, 08:58 PM
Ramarl is the best class over all...for one they are strong while they can stay bak and avoid dmg...they also have wonderful posses when you defeat Dark Falz and Olga Flow...besides they are so very sexy http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_bunny.gif

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_innocent.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Lilar on 2003-07-08 18:58 ]</font>

Kenshin008
Jul 8, 2003, 09:31 PM
Haha, you go for looks? Lol. But she kinda runs funny. But she is not the worst lemme tell you that. The FOmarl is by far the worst runner. She runs like a little retarded cucumber (and yes they can run I swear I have seen them.)

Kaos-Bringer-
Jul 8, 2003, 09:42 PM
stop changing and force urself to use him.. in the end u will be proud of urself other wise u gettin no where,,,,

Kaos-Bringer-
Jul 8, 2003, 09:44 PM
omg haha.. i was just at a different post sorry heh

Kenshin008
Jul 8, 2003, 09:52 PM
lol

umbrella
Jul 8, 2003, 10:08 PM
Kenshin, you should try a ranger, IMO they're fun, just because, literally, they are the big guns.. they blow stuff out of the sky..
it's fun just running around with a handgun shooting things http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Kenshin008
Jul 8, 2003, 10:11 PM
Yah, i'm working on one right now. A RAmarl she's at level 11.

umbrella
Jul 8, 2003, 10:12 PM
oh cool , she's my favorite ranger.

Kenshin008
Jul 8, 2003, 10:14 PM
Man she gains level's really fast...don't ya think, I am really impressed with her.

umbrella
Jul 8, 2003, 10:33 PM
cool, sounds like fun http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Kenshin008
Jul 8, 2003, 10:38 PM
Oh yeah, I forgot you don't have your gamecube....Ew I fell sorry for you, you must be killing yourself right........................now! (suffered from too little PSO)

umbrella
Jul 8, 2003, 10:43 PM
hehe yeah.. but soon damnit, ill get it back!

Kenshin008
Jul 8, 2003, 10:49 PM
You might as well just go buy another one. I don't know how much longer you will be able to survive without PSO. I'm thinking around 4 or 5 days at the most.

umbrella
Jul 8, 2003, 11:06 PM
it's been 3 weeks.

Sedyne
Jul 8, 2003, 11:09 PM
HUnewearl is arguably the best all around character if you want fun+level upage fast.

But you don't want a hunter so I'd suggest a RAmar or RAcast. THEY ROX0rz

umbrella
Jul 8, 2003, 11:26 PM
I like Ramarl http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Kenshin008
Jul 9, 2003, 11:46 AM
RAmarls are the SHIZNIZ, they can kick anyones @$$ while looking good at it. And by looking good....I mean looking good...hehe

AnubisGodofEvil
Jul 9, 2003, 02:50 PM
I said it once, and i'll say it again. RAcast are THE BEST class you can choose from. Like I said, the freeze trap/shotgun combo is just free exp.

Master_of_Dragons
Jul 9, 2003, 02:51 PM
when you get the HUmar up to 50 you will be hooked
they are a little slow at leveling up but the power and Defence is a force to reckon with. lol
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Kenshin008
Jul 9, 2003, 02:58 PM
Dude, are u serious?? My HUmar is at level 44 and his defense sucks. My mag's setup is like this 22/56/22/22. YAY and my mags levl is 122 wow lotsa 22's *getting dizzy* Falls over....

HaLLa
Jul 9, 2003, 03:03 PM
FOnewms.

They kick total ass on any monster around you.

Kenshin008
Jul 9, 2003, 03:04 PM
Yeah, but it takes to long to level them up to a good enough level!!!! Have a http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/sub.gif Yummmy

HaLLa
Jul 9, 2003, 03:07 PM
well if you are legit yes

I have tried many characters and my FOnewm kicked so much ass.

Kenshin008
Jul 9, 2003, 03:11 PM
So ur saying that you dupe???

HaLLa
Jul 9, 2003, 03:13 PM
yes but I also have a legit character....who cares?

LeMoNaDE06
Jul 9, 2003, 03:21 PM
Pick any kind of RAnger, because after you level up and get stronger, you can use some of the cool hunter weapons, like any twin saber class and some scythes. Its like being a hunter and a ranger. If your ATP is not strong enough switch to a power mag whenever you feel like doing some melee attacking.

I got a RAcaseal lvl 69 she's really fun to play w/.

Master_of_Dragons
Jul 9, 2003, 03:36 PM
Everyone have some http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/spam.gif *gags*
HUmars need a little boost in def
find som materials

*barfs from too much spam*

Voodoochild
Jul 9, 2003, 07:08 PM
Make a ramarl they are the best ranger and can use techs.

Sedyne
Jul 9, 2003, 07:36 PM
*LOves how most of these people give no reason as to why "blah blah blah class is the best"*

HUnewearl is the best all around class. They can use techs usefully if set up to max out there MST. However they still can own just as much as a HUmar if they are equipped right.

As well there high MST gives them the ability to do the Canabin trick just as effectively as a FOmar.

Blackwaltz-R
Jul 10, 2003, 04:41 PM
On 2003-07-08 15:16, ChibiWarrior wrote:

Droids can heal themselves. Literally.

I mean instantaniously, not in like 5 minutes, or having 2 rely on a wep 2 heak urself, those arent valied compared 2 having the power 2 heal yourself in a second, AND others at that.

Blackwaltz-R
Jul 10, 2003, 04:45 PM
On 2003-07-09 13:04, Kenshin008 wrote:
Yeah, but it takes to long to level them up to a good enough level!!!! Have a http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/sub.gif Yummmy

or if u SUCK with Fos it will take you a long time, do you think geting to ULT at lv 48? and then getting like 2-3 lvs each run in ULT forest? would only take another day or two(depending on your determintaion) 2 get 2 80+ getting 1 ULT is a 1-2day process, and i mean when u start fresh, no mind mag.*nefarious smirk*

Blackwaltz-R
Jul 10, 2003, 04:51 PM
On 2003-07-09 17:36, Sedyne wrote:
*LOves how most of these people give no reason as to why "blah blah blah class is the best"*

HUnewearl is the best all around class. They can use techs usefully if set up to max out there MST. However they still can own just as much as a HUmar if they are equipped right.

As well there high MST gives them the ability to do the Canabin trick just as effectively as a FOmar.

yes, they ARE the BEST well rounded chars in the game, Hucats are BARLEY neck an neck for strongest, tho HUcast has the highest ATP, HUmar still ownz them, and then theirs the overakll most powerfull CHars the FOs in general, they can power themselves up, and make others weak little girls, freeze and short, they SWEEP this game so hard, but the overall most powerful char is the FOnewm,THE definition of PH0WN463. PH0N463 B!!! and doubting me will only make me stronger.*nods*

Kenshin008
Jul 10, 2003, 05:19 PM
Hey you can't have any Doritos!!!!! Have a penguin http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_pengy.gif his name is NONE YO D*MN BUSINESS!!!!

Ranger_Larry
Jul 10, 2003, 05:35 PM
My Fonewm now kills the canabins in 3 rafoie casts http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif (talk about leveling!)

Blackwaltz-R
Jul 10, 2003, 05:43 PM
with GIfoie u should b able 2 beat them in 2 hits.*nods* RAfoie is the second most un-needed tech, RAzonde is the first.

PrettyBoy
Jul 10, 2003, 10:28 PM
I think the best character is HUmar i know that because i have played with many characters and this is the best for me I'm Out. "Peace"

umbrella
Jul 10, 2003, 10:38 PM
nah http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif Humars are 1 dimensional.

Kenshin008
Jul 11, 2003, 06:25 PM
Have soem turkey http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/turkey.gif

Assassin_Tom
Jul 11, 2003, 06:39 PM
blah,blah,blah,blah,blah. Don't ask me why I did that.

ABDUR101
Jul 11, 2003, 06:46 PM
OK, enough spamming everyone. Stick to the topic yeah?

FinalHell
Jul 12, 2003, 01:08 AM
HaHa. TUNA!!!!!!!! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/tuna.gif

umbrella
Jul 12, 2003, 01:24 AM
.... amatures...

Vejita
Jul 12, 2003, 03:20 AM
On 2003-07-10 15:43, Blackwaltz-R wrote:
with GIfoie u should b able 2 beat them in 2 hits.*nods* RAfoie is the second most un-needed tech, RAzonde is the first.

just b/c gifoie is a bit more powerful than rafoie, it most definitely doesnt render rafoie useless at all.

rafoie casts so much faster, if enemies are surrounding you, then you dont just stand there for 5 seconds after casting and get nailed by 'em all, and rafoie doesnt take 10 seconds to hit everything in the room.

gizonde is probly better to use than razonde, unless you're a fonewm and have RA boosts.

MightyBoot
Jul 12, 2003, 03:23 AM
I thought they had Gi boosts too...

But you have to admit that Rafoie is badass.

polishedweasel
Jul 12, 2003, 04:14 AM
I have to say that RAmarl is the best IMO, I've got a lv 143 RAmarl, lv 118 HUnewearl, 125 FOmarl, and a little pimpin lv 54 FOnewm Ultimate caves. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif anyway, I had another memory card full of chars but I sold that to my kid bro for 20 bucks...

I also like Fonewms...they have the ability to tear through offline single and get those fast levels that you need to get up to the high levels fast..I think that my Fonewm has about 11 hours of PT. So he's lved the fastest, if I ever start playing again, I'll get him to ultimta mines and exploit the hell out of the canabin trick, but the chances of me playing PSO again are very, very low.

uh..I guess I went more to a ramble than anything else...just dont play as an android ranger with shitty defence(racast) or a crappy cliche human with a bkb(humar) I think that about does it. Over and out...

Kenshin008
Jul 20, 2003, 10:50 PM
That is so funny, you sold your memory card full of chars to your brother? Lol

Funny stuff, what levels where these chars?

CrimmsonDB
Jul 20, 2003, 11:06 PM
a Fomar can be a great character without having it be on such a high level all u need tot do is Lvl up a mag to 200 and have its mind and pow become high and they will last and on top of that equip them with an armor with four slots and give them 2 elf/legs++ and 2 metal/body. thats all it take to have a great Fomar mine is at lvl 26 and i'm almost done with mines in vhard so never listen to what people say about a force.

Master_of_Dragons
Jul 20, 2003, 11:41 PM
well i think Frces are dumb lookin they have stupid outfits besides the fomar. if you want to enjoy the game stick to your HUmar. i did. and he is lv 122. It isn't how fast you beat the game it is how astonishing the lv on your characters are.

Kenshin008
Jul 21, 2003, 10:22 AM
Ok first off.

Who cares what the characters look like, it doesn't matter what they look like just how high of a level they are at.

Secondly forces are the best class in the game. And I know that is not just my opinion.

HUmars have to be one of the better classes also but not the best at all. I am raising a HUcast and he is pretty awesome, even though he has a level 65 mag and is only at level 6.

Lastly It really doesn't matter which character you have, they are all needed in a team.

Like the perfect time would be a FOnewearl, HUmar, RAmarl, HUcast. So one of each class is needed but also an andriod because they are all out power.

polishedweasel
Jul 21, 2003, 06:27 PM
On 2003-07-20 21:41, Master_of_Dragons wrote:
well i think Frces are dumb lookin they have stupid outfits besides the fomar. if you want to enjoy the game stick to your HUmar. i did. and he is lv 122. It isn't how fast you beat the game it is how astonishing the lv on your characters are.

Wow! You really are a dumbass. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif The HUmar is all fine and dandy if you like to get knocked on your ass alot. Low def and mediocre ATP don't mix well when you're a melee character. Overall the HUmar is just average. Everything right in the middle, and not excelling at anything. That's not good for the tougher fights. Also, he has no shifta and deband making him more open to the mobs of monsters in Ultimate Ruins, Seabed etc. The places where the experience really is.

Also, once you get into ultimate mode, it's very important that you can actually hit the monsters, otherwise you'll be spending alot of time swinging and missing. I speak from personal experience, I got a lv 51 HUnewearl into ultimate before, it was ugly. Nuff said.

Kenshin008
Jul 21, 2003, 06:30 PM
Uh oh my main character is a HUmar at level 61, Not good.

I also have a HUcast and a FOnewearl

St_Botchua
Jul 21, 2003, 06:56 PM
i personaly perfer the ramar but all the class even out and become arse kickers

Xion001
Jul 21, 2003, 10:44 PM
Why don't you try a Ranger they can be fun, but if you really want to be a Force be a Newman.

Kenshin008
Jul 22, 2003, 01:03 AM
Yeah I have a FOnewearl at level 20, she is good but would be better if I could find GRANTS !!!!!!!!!

Blackwaltz-R
Jul 24, 2003, 07:07 PM
On 2003-07-12 01:20, Vejita wrote:

On 2003-07-10 15:43, Blackwaltz-R wrote:

just b/c gifoie is a bit more powerful than rafoie, it most definitely doesnt render rafoie useless at all.

rafoie casts so much faster, if enemies are surrounding you, then you dont just stand there for 5 seconds after casting and get nailed by 'em all, and rafoie doesnt take 10 seconds to hit everything in the room.

gizonde is probly better to use than razonde, unless you're a fonewm and have RA boosts.

thing is, after u get hit, u can cast AGAIN, and it doesnt take that long to hit everything, since everything come AT you, RAfoie is a WASTE of TP, compared yo how affective GIfoie is, GIfoie comes out on top over RAfoie, the ONLY time i NEED rafoie is fighting De Rol Le when hes not on the platform for me to hit with GIfoie.

Mirian
Jul 24, 2003, 07:42 PM
Don't put down HUmars, polishedweasel. At least they are easier to level up than Forces.

Kenshin008
Jul 25, 2003, 12:30 AM
YEah true. Forces are hard to level up but it all pays off trust me!!

Blackwaltz-R
Jul 25, 2003, 12:33 AM
NO, they are NOT, thatis straight up BULLSHYT.

Lucas2k4
Jul 25, 2003, 12:42 AM
Easier to level up then FOmar no, easier to level up then FOnewm or FOnwearl yes. And I had no problem hitting things in ultimate. I didn't miss very often.

Blackwaltz-R
Jul 25, 2003, 12:53 AM
FOs arent hard to lv up AT ALL.

Nani-chan
Jul 25, 2003, 01:02 AM
My first force was kinda difficult as I only had offline cababilities, but with patience was able to make a mind mag, and after leveling til hp was high enough if wasn't extremely difficult. After normal I was able to get techs higher than 5. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif Then it started to get easier when the tp became higher.
I think forces aren't to hard.. even if I never find high level techs at least I don't have to worry about seeing the word MISS like my other characters do.

As for best character... I can see good in every choice so it's up to opinion. Multiplayer can have many different classes work together to balance the strengths and weaknesses.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nani-chan on 2003-07-24 23:12 ]</font>

Kenshin008
Jul 25, 2003, 01:26 AM
Forces are the hardest class to level up out of the whole game, I have had one of every class and forces are by far the hardest!!

umbrella
Jul 25, 2003, 03:15 AM
it pays off eventually.

Kenshin008
Jul 25, 2003, 03:46 PM
Hmmm..... I am too hooked on my level 73 HUmar to play anything else...

Blade21
Jul 25, 2003, 03:57 PM
RAmarls are really fun. . .I just made one two weeks ago and it's lv 75 and kickin ass. I'm not playin online with this character. . just in multiplayer. She's friggen awesome. . almost all the spells at command, j/z s/d, and great with guns.

Kenshin008
Jul 25, 2003, 04:06 PM
YEah I made a RAmarl once and she was awesome

Elixer
Jul 25, 2003, 04:22 PM
If you don't want another hunter I would suggest making either a fonewm or fonewearl. They both are very good characters and can do lots of damage.

Kenshin008
Jul 25, 2003, 05:11 PM
I already have a FOnewearl she is at level 21 she rocks

Blackwaltz-R
Jul 28, 2003, 03:12 AM
On 2003-07-24 23:26, Kenshin008 wrote:
Forces are the hardest class to level up out of the whole game, I have had one of every class and forces are by far the hardest!!

FOOL!!!*notices hes banned*

umbrella
Jul 28, 2003, 03:31 AM
He was banned for a reason. Don't talk about it.

Obscenity
Jul 28, 2003, 04:03 AM
On 2003-07-28 01:31, umbrella wrote:
He was banned for a reason. Don't talk about it.

I'm sure everyone has been banned for a reason, but unfortunately, of everyone I've spoken to that has been banned, none of them were actually given a reason.

umbrella
Jul 28, 2003, 04:05 AM
He is only temp banned.......
Back on topic.

segafreak
Jul 28, 2003, 01:16 PM
Just stick with your Humar.If your at lv.40 finish it up and take him to ultimate.You can beat very hard around lv.65.Yes it is possible i've already done it.Only 25 lv. to go.It's easier then starting from scratch anyway.