PDA

View Full Version : what is the rarest monster?

ISHKOO2
Jul 7, 2003, 01:51 PM
what is the rarest monster in the game?

Nai_Calus
Jul 7, 2003, 02:05 PM
'Torr. Sure, I've seen four of those piping, whereas I've only seen two Love Rappies, but those were random encounters, and I wasn't looking for them. The 'torrs... Ugh. You can pipe for 8 hours and not get one. Bleh! Let's not go into how stingy they are with their drops. I've so far gotten utter crap from all of them - Little bit of meseta, antidote, monomate, a Gungnir with crappy %s... Bleh. The first 7 Pouilly Slimes gave me crap, too, but it was at least good crap. >P Scape Doll, Mind Material, Grants Lv.17... Good stuff like that. But yeah. 'torrs are hardest to find. I have GIVEN UP on finding a 'torr. I never give up until I've gotten at least one of my desired rare nasty. Curse you, 'torrs. Watch it take more 'torrs to get a single Syncesta than it took slimes to get the Lavis Cannon. XP

TangledWeb3917
Jul 7, 2003, 02:47 PM
its a battle between the pouilly slime and the love rappy Ive only ran across one of each ... the love rappy droped a stink frame and the pouilly slime droped a monomate .... you can never get enough of them!

ginko990
Jul 7, 2003, 03:17 PM
Id say love rappies are the rarest.

the hildetorrs are just cheap. 14 Hildetorrs on BLUEFULL, no heavens Punisher. no piping either.

TheTrueJanus
Jul 7, 2003, 03:22 PM
I would have to say that the Hildetor is the rarest monster. I've only encountered one, and that was my very first trip into Ultimate....I still hated that moment when I saw it, freaked out, attacked and was doing 70 damage each hit, then got pummeled with a nice dose of Megid....I never got to kill him....but with Love Rappies, everytime I decide I want to pipe for them, I find one within 10-20 pipes.

CGoodness
Jul 7, 2003, 03:29 PM
The last rare enemy ive seen, which comlpleted my colection of rare enemy sightings, was poully slime, my first one. i think that theyre pretty rare

Bad_Dreams99
Jul 7, 2003, 04:16 PM
well, i know mill lilly is easy to find, i piped once and poof* there he was! got a custom barrier brim em'. I have yet to see a pal rappy, but a hildetor looks rarer because ive done tons of forest ult runs. I am yet to find one.

lain2k3
Jul 7, 2003, 05:34 PM
I have no concept of the pain you people have been through with RARE enemies (regulars are a different story) I have seen 5 hildetorrs, and am the "proud" owner of 4 frozen shooters. in one day in VH multi caves I saw 4 pouilly slimes without one pipe, and now have 2 of the four cure/shocks that dropped. I was using my friends fonewearl (redria) to look for a milly for a demo comet in addicting food. fifth room in theres a milly, and it drops my demo comet.(30/0/0/50)

the only rare enemy I havent seen is a love rappy.

Skeevecr
Jul 7, 2003, 06:27 PM
I voted for a hildetor, but the rarest baddie for me to see would be a generous tollaw.

Iroxxerjooazz
Jul 7, 2003, 06:40 PM
I cant really say because I have only ever seen a AI rappy and... I think thats it. But I will go with torr because everyone else said so:)

Logical2u
Jul 7, 2003, 06:41 PM
All of the above. I've only seen 2 rare monsters, not counting Ul Rays.

ShadowJedi
Jul 7, 2003, 06:56 PM
Through my gaming I've seen very few rare monsters.
On DC: 1 Al Rappy (NO DROP!!)
On GC: 1 Hildeblue (NO DROP!!) 2 Al Rappies (dropped meseta/monomate) and 2 Mil Lilys (2 General Minds)
All my rare encounters where on normal... One of the Mil Lilys where online.
No piping for rares yet!

ShaolinSteez
Jul 7, 2003, 07:13 PM
Hildetorr! I've been playing PSO alot since the beginning of the DC days. I've still yet to encounter one of them since they were introduced to the world of PSO.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ShaolinSteez on 2003-07-07 17:14 ]</font>

Jul 7, 2003, 08:14 PM
Well, of all the rare monsters I've yet to beat down, I still need to add Torr, ult slime thing, and a Mil Lilly to my trophy board!!

I'd have to say Hildetorr is the rarest as i've done Forest runs, and re-playing Forest of sorrow for hours, and no luck! ;-;

Kaos-Bringer-
Jul 7, 2003, 08:30 PM
hildetorr.... but of course... the big blue megid breathing monkey on crack.... yea thas it..

Dhylec
Jul 7, 2003, 10:24 PM
for all my 550+hr i've never seen a hildeblue or hildetor
but i've seen all other rare foes at least once..