PDA

View Full Version : XBox: A new concern

TangledWeb3917
Jul 7, 2003, 02:10 PM
Recently Ive been overhearing people announce how several of their characters have been deleted due to using or just having a hacked or duped item. If this is true, I find myself in quite the dilemma. I trade on a regular basis, and due to that Im sure I have to have several hacked and or duped items (I stray away from the obviously hacked items- ones with high percentages) All I want to know is; are characters actually getting deleted, if they are how can I avoid having this happen to me.

Skankhair
Jul 7, 2003, 02:57 PM
It's not true.

-Sega would never be stupid enough to delete accounts with hacked or duped items.

-Sega can't tell what items are duped.

-It is illegal for Sega to alter data that you "own" (stored on a DD you own).

It's just a lie/rumor going around.

ginko990
Jul 7, 2003, 03:40 PM
They would never delete your accounts. They can ban you though. And they cant do anythign if you have have a duped item, but anything with HIGH %s or somehting that you CANNOT legitmatly have int eh game yet. But sdont worry they're not banning anyone yet.

TangledWeb3917
Jul 7, 2003, 04:03 PM
Thank god I thought that this whole thing was just a rumor spread by people who have no idea what they were talking about, I just wanted to make sure that there is no way Id lose my characters just by having hacked items

VioletSkye
Jul 7, 2003, 04:39 PM
On 2003-07-07 14:03, TangledWeb3917 wrote:
Thank god I thought that this whole thing was just a rumor spread by people who have no idea what they were talking about,

LOL you just described a huge majority of the PSO community.