PDA

View Full Version : Ok, question.

Dillon
Jul 7, 2003, 02:22 PM
Alright..I'm going to remake the FO/RAmars I have, and wanted to know:

What's the best section ID to have for:

A Force and Ranger.

I was wondering so I could try to get a Psycho wand for the force, if I was lucky, and whatever something good for the Ranger would be..since I find more Ranger weapons then anything else on my Viridian HUmar.

Guntz348
Jul 7, 2003, 02:46 PM
I believe every section ID can find the psycho wand, so that's not too much of a problem. Purplenum gets it from a mil lilly, they can be kinda stingy with them, but they do drop them. Now purplenum also gets a good deal of mech guns and other decent rifles. You can get a red mech, yas 9k, yas2k, yas7k, frozen shooter and spread needle with a purplenum. These are all ideal weapons for a ranger. I'd say go with purplenum. Check the item DB and section ID findings to see if it's other finds will suit your needs too.

Dillon
Jul 7, 2003, 03:16 PM
Alrighty, thanks. Now I just have to think of a name that'd end up being one of those IDs.

fury02
Jul 7, 2003, 04:54 PM
the name fury is purplenum, i dont know if you would want to use that but jus wanted to say sumthin.

Dillon
Jul 7, 2003, 05:10 PM
I Got a good one http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Odin..since not only to I like the Norse God of Gods, it's just a cool name anyway.