PDA

View Full Version : which id??

dommezebra
Jul 7, 2003, 04:34 PM
I gonna start a new character ,but I had experience with a purplenum with a HUmar,and that sucked ass. So mi question is : what is the best ID for a hunter / ranger??

greetz

Logical2u
Jul 7, 2003, 04:41 PM
1. Redria for armor and a good mix of things. Or Yellowboze.
2. Skyly. The only class to find a Sealed J-Sword.
3. Bluefull, the class of KIREEK. AKA: Get alot of Partisans.

Genkaku_McDohl
Jul 7, 2003, 04:52 PM
it depends on which is your favorite weapon.

for slicers, go with whitill
for swords, go with skyly
for partisans, go with bluefull
for daggers, go with oran

if you use a plethora of weapons with you last hunter and cant decide,

go with redria for the armor
go with yellowboze for the money.

hope it helps

Guntz348
Jul 7, 2003, 04:56 PM
See what section ID you gets the rares you want, then pick that one. Use the item findings DB here,

http://www.pso-world.com/item_findings.php

Sw00sH
Jul 8, 2003, 02:19 PM
Nederlandse naam...misschien zelfs wel een Nederlander!.....verder heb ik weinig verstand van de section ID's.....kep zelf Yellowboze omdat het me handig leek voor het geld en omdat het me handig leek dat je van alles wat kunt vinden qua uitrusting en wapens.

Or I made a mistake and you're not Dutch...

Stalfos333
Jul 8, 2003, 02:44 PM
*throws a tantrum*
Yellowboze DOES NOT END UP WITH MORE MONEY THAN ANY OTHER ID.

As a matter of fact, since they find more money capsules in place of armor and shields, they end up with LESS potential meseta per run. Yellowboze isn't a bad ID, but people are picking it for the absolute most wrong reason!

Yellowboze is a supplementary ID, finding items that other classes need and want, but not necessarily good as a stand alone ID. This is the ID you take if you have a Skyly, Pinkal, Greennil, and Redria already (or Redria, a class that's good for a hunter, one good for a Fo, and one good for a Ranger). The good thing about Yellowboze is that it isn't specific, so it makes a good ID for the situation I mentioned. Finding more money is a detriment, not a benefit. Meseta is no reason to pick the ID.

RagRappy2000
Jul 10, 2003, 08:11 PM
yup Id say go with skyly also http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

umbrella
Jul 10, 2003, 08:33 PM
skyly / redria

Nani-chan
Jul 10, 2003, 10:33 PM
Yes yellowbose does not find more money it's rares are evenly spaced but it does seem to be a decent hu. It's one of 4 ID's that find's Sange,umbrella and heart of pomun etc... it can find rare swords, and partisans and mechs and wands. Yellowboze follows no rules.. hehe but yeah I enjoyed skly as a hunter

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nani-chan on 2003-07-10 20:34 ]</font>

Fr3aK
Jul 11, 2003, 12:53 AM
Probably the best one for rangers is Greenill because u can find alot of Rifles, which is always good for a Ranger.

-Fr3aK-

Blue-Hawk
Jul 11, 2003, 01:32 AM
personally, i have just fallen in love with redria.

umbrella
Jul 11, 2003, 02:09 AM
*imagines how that would work*

Blue-Hawk
Jul 11, 2003, 02:18 AM
On 2003-07-11 00:09, umbrella wrote:
*imagines how that would work*

with tenerness and tenderizer.

umbrella
Jul 11, 2003, 02:40 AM
*imagines - *

WHOA.