PDA

View Full Version : needs to be fixed

Topazfalcon
Jul 7, 2003, 05:24 PM
Under guides, Rare Items: Enemy Parts and Weapons - Enemy Parts Locations the Dragon's Nail is linking to the Grass Assassin's Arms. Figured you might want to know.

Micah
Jul 10, 2003, 07:14 PM
also class guides need fixed, in fact, some quest guides need updated too. btw if any mods read this.. i need to have a word with you.

Saladwood
Jul 10, 2003, 07:23 PM
micah if you know what needs fixing, tell us here, instead of just saying that it does. it would help more if we know what to do. and you can address any of the mods here in this forum or this thread, so what would you like to have a word about?

Micah
Jul 10, 2003, 10:40 PM
On 2003-07-10 17:23, Saladwood wrote:
micah if you know what needs fixing, tell us here, instead of just saying that it does. it would help more if we know what to do. and you can address any of the mods here in this forum or this thread, so what would you like to have a word about?

i dunno who made the quest guides, or where the class raw stats were from, dreamcast version? but some of them are off from gc version, so far only some stats for the HUmar.. thats all ive checked. and some of the quests have little extras in them that few people know about, like FOS and RT. all fair stuff though, no expliots or lame stuff like that. anyways if i could id like to make a few addons to some stuff... but that wont be happening tonight since my interent wont stay connected long enough to do jack.. oh well, i will get back to this tomorrow. i swear my isp hates me.

on a note of interestingness i find it strange no one here knows what tfc is.. sad..