PDA

View Full Version : XBox: Is anyone other me and some buddies Legit?

wildman_182
Jul 7, 2003, 05:24 PM
I'm 100% legit. Is anyone other than my friends and I, on PSOX?

AndyPandy
Jul 7, 2003, 05:37 PM
What do you personally class as been 100% legit.

LunarShadowX
Jul 7, 2003, 05:39 PM
Depends on your definition, but I can say that every single item that I own on either of my characters I found, with a good 98% of them being found offline. And yes, I'm not joking.

Logical2u
Jul 7, 2003, 05:55 PM
I'm legit but I play on GC.

wildman_182
Jul 7, 2003, 05:59 PM
My view on legit is no hacks at all. If you hacked it or not, if you've got it your no longer legit.

ginko990
Jul 7, 2003, 06:22 PM
100% legit is no trading and using ONLY what YOU'VE found.

ShaolinSteez
Jul 7, 2003, 06:27 PM
This is so debatable. Trading is a part of the game. Because of this I don't think that trading makes you "not legit". If you know for sure, 100% positive, that you are getting an illegal item in return, that's another story...

wildman_182
Jul 7, 2003, 06:35 PM
It's not a good idea to trade with people you don't know, most will be hackers or friends of hackers.

ABDUR101
Jul 7, 2003, 07:02 PM
Don't bother with a "What is legit" debate, everyone has their set standard and you're just going to keep argueing over it. =

There are supposedly quite afew legit players, but as long as you're having fun, no big deal right?

wildman_182
Jul 7, 2003, 07:08 PM
It's more of a "Who's Legit" than a "What's Legit" a major difference. I hate cheaters, people who can't earn anything are the worst on PSO. Cheating is a sign of weakness.

Sedyne
Jul 7, 2003, 08:39 PM
On 2003-07-07 17:08, wildman_182 wrote:
It's more of a "Who's Legit" than a "What's Legit" a major difference. I hate cheaters, people who can't earn anything are the worst on PSO. Cheating is a sign of weakness.

That my friend, is in the eye of the beholder.

CoLDSTeeL
Jul 8, 2003, 01:13 AM
I feel so weak when I play online...I use a HUnewearl and at lvl 64, I see some HUmars with level 40 and around that using Double Cannons and other weapons doing ore damage than me...I know some are legit because of their mag and status but sometimes I feel like I wanna go to the "Dark Side".

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: CoLDSTeeL on 2003-07-07 23:14 ]</font>

AndyPandy
Jul 8, 2003, 03:52 AM
I used to play legit when i first started out. It was after three of my legit level 140, 160, 120 characters got corrupted I gave up.

Plus imo if you trade, and you think your legit, you aint, as any item could be duped no matter what the percents are, dont try and kid yourselfs.

At the end of the day, there is no skill what so ever in finding rare weaponsitems. Its all down to pure luck. For example, I started a game in ultimate ruins the other night, I'd been playing it by myself for a hour or so and battled my way to the end with no help whatsoever. Some other guy decides to join the game near the end, so I lay him a pipe, so he can join me, and after two minutes he has managed to grab a red box with a Prophets of Motav in it. Incidently he was the same section id as me and was 30 levels below me.

Edit* Plus if you accept gifts from people, even your buddies, your not legit. The only truly legit people on PSO are the ones that do not accept gifts and do not trade, they only use what THEY find.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AndyPandy on 2003-07-08 04:01 ]</font>

saffaya
Jul 8, 2003, 04:50 AM
I'm legit and on JP Ships.
My Jp buddy offered me the twin brand of my dreams, so I don't really want anything else.
(still looking for a Flight Fan in caves though)